These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Open invitation to 0.0!

First post First post
Author
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#221 - 2015-12-23 08:00:24 UTC
Bump.
Parrion Hukondo
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#222 - 2015-12-24 12:42:47 UTC
Parrion Hukondo wrote:
What are you waiting for? Be part of SYNDAX CORPORATION, be part of Providence!


  • Long stablished corporation in Providence, with our own station to call home.
  • Privileged system ubication in DNR-7M, close to highsec and inside the YF pocket, in Providence, most active and fun 0.0 region!
  • Friendly atmosphere.
  • Ship Replacement Program for your pew pews.
  • Daily fleets, both kitchen sink fleets and more formal doctrine fleets led by amazing Yulai Federation FCs with Mumble voice comms.
  • Rorqual boosts for mining and a constantly growing industry.
  • I could go on but better check it yourself!!

Join the Syndax channel in-game or just contact me!

Merry xmas to all pilots! Come join the festivities with us :)
Parrion Hukondo
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#223 - 2015-12-25 13:58:36 UTC
ho ho ho7!
Saint Cuervo
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#224 - 2015-12-26 22:39:42 UTC
Free bump. Thanks for the eve-mail Parrion. I'll be chatting with you tomorrow or Monday.
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#225 - 2015-12-27 09:04:18 UTC
Saint Cuervo wrote:
Free bump. Thanks for the eve-mail Parrion. I'll be chatting with you tomorrow or Monday.


Appreciated mate! ;)
Jaron Orti
MUSE LLP
RAZOR Alliance
#226 - 2015-12-28 06:32:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaron Orti
I just wanted to say that I left EVE (because it was boring) for a while and just came back and joined this corp. I only have 4M skill points but I can tell you I've had more fun in nullsec in the last few days than I ever did in high sec. I've been in big and small battles (one was even in EVE news24), helped rat BS's in complexes and learned not to use a t1 transport ship in nullsec (even when you think it's safe) the hard way :)

This corp is great and everyone is friendly and helpful so far.

If you're a low SP player (or a vet for that matter) and want to see what "player driven content" means join this corp!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#227 - 2015-12-29 09:37:07 UTC
Jaron Orti wrote:
I just wanted to say that I left EVE (because it was boring) for a while and just came back and joined this corp. I only have 4M skill points but I can tell you I've had more fun in nullsec in the last few days than I ever did in high sec. I've been in big and small battles (one was even in EVE news24), helped rat BS's in complexes and learned not to use a t1 transport ship in nullsec (even when you think it's safe) the hard way :)

This corp is great and everyone is friendly and helpful so far.

If you're a low SP player (or a vet for that matter) and want to see what "player driven content" means join this corp!


Thanks mate! Glad to hear that!

Bump for Providence and Syndax! :D
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#228 - 2015-12-30 19:28:22 UTC
Saint Cuervo wrote:
Free bump. Thanks for the eve-mail Parrion. I'll be chatting with you tomorrow or Monday.


Bump!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#229 - 2016-01-02 15:58:42 UTC
Bump for 2016! Happy New Year everyone!

Keep it up!

/Anima
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#230 - 2016-01-04 10:12:25 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Bump for 2016! Happy New Year everyone!

Keep it up!

/Anima


Gogogo 2016 FTW!
Parrion Hukondo
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#231 - 2016-01-05 13:46:50 UTC
2016 is the year of Providence, be a part of it! Big smile
Erszebeth Votls
Women's Club
#232 - 2016-01-09 19:50:47 UTC
I recently joined Syndax and I'm enjoying my new home.

If you're serious about learning eve, there no reason to stay in high sec. This corp will fast track your progress.

See you arround...
Prium
Charybdis Vortex
TOG - The Older Gamers Alliance
#233 - 2016-01-09 21:51:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Prium
I will say moving my Corp to Provi was the best choice! Loving all aspect of Null.

We are looking for pilots of all types to come join us in Provi.

Contact Prium, Gizmaul Al'Turin or find our recruitment ad!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#234 - 2016-01-15 18:06:37 UTC
Erszebeth Votls wrote:
I recently joined Syndax and I'm enjoying my new home.

If you're serious about learning eve, there no reason to stay in high sec. This corp will fast track your progress.

See you arround...


Thanks mate!

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#235 - 2016-01-16 14:46:32 UTC
Bump.
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#236 - 2016-01-18 14:16:48 UTC
Parrion Hukondo wrote:
2016 is the year of Providence, be a part of it! Big smile


^^
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#237 - 2016-01-20 15:58:45 UTC
Prium wrote:
I will say moving my Corp to Provi was the best choice! Loving all aspect of Null.!


Bump!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#238 - 2016-01-21 10:25:39 UTC
Join up, 1000+ kills/month! You don't get that in many corps!

http://www.syndax.info/kb/?a=home
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#239 - 2016-01-23 13:10:34 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Join up, 1000+ kills/month! You don't get that in many corps!

http://www.syndax.info/kb/?a=home


Twisted
lost packet
Alpha Flight
Almost Broken
#240 - 2016-01-23 15:12:35 UTC
Friendly bump, you wouldn't regret making the decision to join SYNDAX, top corporation, great bunch! Highly recommended.