These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Itsukame-Zainou [IKAME] - Exploration! Lore! Cooking!

Author
Haria Haritimado
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#61 - 2015-12-15 14:31:28 UTC
Operations are still running. Join "Consortium Operations" or "IKAME Public" if you are interested in team based exploration or Drifter shenanigans in fleet. :) I also hereby appeal to CEO to have a live video stream from the galley during next op! Hm... I think I will create a roleplay channel description for the HQ galley! Big smile Are our characters supposed to qualifiy as chef?
Xindi Kraid
#62 - 2016-01-06 06:48:24 UTC
I've actually been posting to day. With that in mind:
join my corp

====
Also, lol Haria.
IKAME cooking show, that'd be amusing as hell.
Anyone hungry for some IKAME brand Drifter Bites? They won't go soggy in the pod.
Kalaratiri
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#63 - 2016-01-06 13:50:40 UTC
Free bump for good people Big smile

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.

This is possibly one of the worst threads in the history of these forums.  - CCP Falcon

I don't remember when last time you said something that wasn't either dumb or absurd. - Diana Kim

Haria Haritimado
#64 - 2016-01-19 12:24:36 UTC
Kalaratiri wrote:
Free bump for good people Big smile

Thanks!

Thread still true. See original post for basic information or join "IKAME Public" ingame chat for more information and the latest offerings à la carte!
Haria Haritimado
#65 - 2016-02-10 17:38:19 UTC
Haria Haritimado
#66 - 2016-02-16 13:46:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Haria Haritimado
Latest advert video: Explore Tomorrow. Big smile

We now have an Alliance formed, the Arataka Research Consortium. It's more like an umbrella for several groups and individuals who take part in our operations. So, not everyone of the Consortium is currently part of the alliance. But this may change over the next time... Blink So! Things are always moving.
Matar Ronin
#67 - 2016-03-10 00:28:21 UTC
Here's hoping other Alliances will be able to affiliate with your fine efforts, we are certainly interested in becoming Blue with Arataka Research Consortium to share information and whatever we discover in our explorations without the worry of a shooting incident between our ships and yours in non-empire space.

Plus this gives you a bump for all your fine work.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Haria Haritimado
#68 - 2016-03-16 13:19:41 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Here's hoping other Alliances will be able to affiliate with your fine efforts, we are certainly interested in becoming Blue with Arataka Research Consortium to share information and whatever we discover in our explorations without the worry of a shooting incident between our ships and yours in non-empire space.

Plus this gives you a bump for all your fine work.

Thanks! :) just join the "Consortium Operations" channel and let's see what comes next. The operations are postponed as you know, at least for a week or so. But you can keep up to date if something's going on exploration-wise.