These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Wardec matters once again

First post First post
Author
afkalt
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#121 - 2015-03-30 12:10:18 UTC
So it's not an expolit today. Thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe you could stop lying about the current gameplay rules, hm?
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#122 - 2015-03-30 12:21:46 UTC
afkalt wrote:
So it's not an expolit today.

For now. That's why we're here, after all. Given the recent revelations, it's fairly clear that both ganking and wars need drastic buffs if CCP is to ever hope to improve player retention.

Antisocial cowering doesn't bring in subs, conflict and real player interaction does. You lot are on the wrong side of history on this one, and finally CCP has awoken to that reality.

Corraidhin Farsaidh wrote:
Here's an example: You are stood outside your house and an 8 foot tall guy with a baseball bat and a friend ready to taser you comes up and says 'Fight me'. Do you A) go inside and lock the door or B) say 'OK since you are entitled to have me stand here whilst you pummel me'.

I own an MP5 and military issue body armor, bring it on. (these are, hilariously enough, perfectly legal if you bought them while serving in active duty military)

Which is, of course, the whole point. If someone wants to go and get me, he will go into my house. And when that happens, if I chose not to be equipped and ready to defend myself, I will face the consequences. As well I should.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Corraidhin Farsaidh
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#123 - 2015-03-30 12:32:16 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
afkalt wrote:
So it's not an expolit today.

For now. That's why we're here, after all. Given the recent revelations, it's fairly clear that both ganking and wars need drastic buffs if CCP is to ever hope to improve player retention.

Antisocial cowering doesn't bring in subs, conflict and real player interaction does. You lot are on the wrong side of history on this one, and finally CCP has awoken to that reality.

Here's an example: You are stood outside your house and an 8 foot tall guy with a baseball bat and a friend ready to taser you comes up and says 'Fight me'. Do you A) go inside and lock the door or B) say 'OK since you are entitled to have me stand here whilst you pummel me'.

I own an MP5 and military issue body armor, bring it on. (these are, hilariously enough, perfectly legal if you bought them while serving in active duty military)

Which is, of course, the whole point. If someone wants to go and get me, he will go into my house. And when that happens, if I chose not to be equipped and ready to defend myself, I will face the consequences. As well I should.

But then a player who isn't equipped with the skills and knowledge on the use of said MP5 and body armour is making the better choice by stepping inside and locking the armoured door. Or the person who simply doesn't want to shoot the other player because they have no interest in 'bringing it on'. Oh yes and what about when they person bring out the MP5 only to find that the guy with the baseball bat has invisible off-grid body armour that your puny 9mm rounds won't get trough? To some people it simply isn't n option for many many reasons. The fact that they simply don't want to is the best and most valid one.

It's also not anti-social to form a group to carry out industrial activities, what with them being in a large group of like-minded people and all. Just because someone doesn't do things the way you think they should does not make them anti-social.

Also you keep using the one statistic to back up your 'kill people to make them stay' argument. That statistic is not broken down in any way that can clarify exactly what it means. Even if it were true, what about if say 20% of players are long term subbers who happen to enjoy hisec industry along with the good and bad things that come with it? Do you think that CCP would wear the loss of 20% revenue when those players simply quit since your idea of good changes would force them to do something in game that they loathe? There needs to be balance in everything and currently that exists in wardec and corp jumping. You can mess with a corps ability to perform industry but you can't force people to do something they have no wish to do.
afkalt
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#124 - 2015-03-30 12:32:17 UTC  |  Edited by: afkalt
Denying you combat is a PERFECTLY valid manner of PvP - even if you don't like it.

See, this is your fundamental problem, you're all stick and no carrot. You CANNOT dictate to other people what they enjoy or find fun.

You need to stop telling other people they are playing a sandbox "wrong", it's an oxymoron. Just because they engage in a different form of PvP from you, does not make them wrong. Maybe your should look at a more effective method to best them in PvP as opposed to stamping your feet and demanding the games changes to suit your needs (you know, that thing you crap all over the "carebears" for)?
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#125 - 2015-03-30 12:39:22 UTC
afkalt wrote:
Denying you combat is a PERFECTLY valid manner of PvP - even if you don't like it.

Running away is valid. Fitting warp stabs is valid. Not undocking is valid. Hiding in pos shields is valid.

Cheating your way out of being a legal target by abusing the corp creation mechanics is not valid.

I know you can tell the difference, but you won't let go of your golden goose. Don't worry, it's coming anyway, now that the truth is finally a matter of record.

Quote:

See, this is your fundamental problem, you're all stick and no carrot.

And you just haven't been listening at all, have you? I've been on record as advocating for a number of buffs to player corporations, and subsequent nerfs to NPC corps, to make player corps something definitively worth fighting for, something worth keeping, and giving real rewards to people who can hold onto their corp.

Quote:

You CANNOT dictate to other people what they enjoy or find fun.

If what they enjoy is detrimental to the health of the game, yes, I can. And that's not even up for debate anymore, PvE playstyles are inarguably poison to new player retention.

Quote:

Maybe your should look at a more effective method to best them in PvP?

The second I can make myself immune to how they effect the market is the second that will be a valid argument.

Until then, you're claiming that you should get to effect me without recourse, like the hypocrite that all carebears are.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

Best Meltdown Ever.

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#126 - 2015-03-30 12:44:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaarous Aldurald
Do you think that CCP would wear the loss of 20% revenue when those players simply quit since your idea of good changes would force them to do something in game that they loathe?

First of all, you pulled those numbers out of thin air.

Secondly, CCP just recently had no problem dropping several thousand ISBotter subscriptions. That was also a distinctly beneficial change to the state of the game, to destroy an unfair advantage that the self-interested had been screaming to keep for so long. (And turns out, the majority of them were PvE "players", too)

They've finally woken up, and when the time comes for CCP to have a look at your sacred cow, it will not end on a positive note for you. But it will end in a positive note for the game as a whole.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Corraidhin Farsaidh
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#127 - 2015-03-30 12:54:04 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

Running away is valid. Fitting warp stabs is valid. Not undocking is valid. Hiding in pos shields is valid.

Cheating your way out of being a legal target by abusing the corp creation mechanics is not valid.

I know you can tell the difference, but you won't let go of your golden goose. Don't worry, it's coming anyway, now that the truth is finally a matter of record.

I agree with everything but the last here, you know as a wardeccer that there is the posibility that the target will roll and disappear, they are not cheating but using a known and often used tactic to escape.

Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

If what they enjoy is detrimental to the health of the game, yes, I can. And that's not even up for debate anymore, PvE playstyles are inarguably poison to new player retention.

I play a mainly PvE playstyle and have been here around 20 months now because that is what I enjoy. I could probably learn PvP skills but have not done so yet as I simply don't enjoy it. Thus your statement about inarguably being poison is incorrect.

Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

The second I can make myself immune to how they effect the market is the second that will be a valid argument.

Until then, you're claiming that you should get to effect me without recourse, like the hypocrite that all carebears are.

You gank them, you wardec them to interfere with there industry just when they've clearly loaded up a stack of stuff into the tower. You interfere with their busines in the various ways available to disrupt it. The means are already there. Just because they don't necessarily involve throwing anti-matter shells at them doesn't make them any less valid methods of attacking their business.
Corraidhin Farsaidh
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#128 - 2015-03-30 13:03:07 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Do you think that CCP would wear the loss of 20% revenue when those players simply quit since your idea of good changes would force them to do something in game that they loathe?

Secondly, CCP just recently had no problem dropping several thousand ISBotter subscriptions. That was also a distinctly beneficial change to the state of the game, to destroy an unfair advantage that the self-interested had been screaming to keep for so long. (And turns out, the majority of them were PvE "players", too)

They've finally woken up, and when the time comes for CCP to have a look at your sacred cow, it will not end on a positive note for you. But it will end in a positive note for the game as a whole.

Yes I did pull that number out of the air as an example and I thought that was cvlear in my whole post. ISBotters were breaking the rules whereas those subscribing and running through PvE activities are not. Stopping bots performing bot-like activities benefits everyone, PvE and PvP players alike.

To be clear it isn't my sacred cow, I do allsorts in game but would n ever dream of telling others that their style of play is right or wrong. There is no right or wrong in a sandbox, just your own way of doing things. If a change drives genuine subscribing players out of game that will never be good for anyone.
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#129 - 2015-03-30 13:19:32 UTC
ISBotters were breaking the rules

Here's the funny part of that example. They were allowed to go on with this unacceptable behavior for years because any time someone suggested getting rid of it, they whined up a storm to try and silence the suggestion.

Sound familiar?

It should, and I am here to advocate for the same result, too.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Zan Shiro
Doomheim
#130 - 2015-03-30 14:51:28 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

Isbotter actually became an issue when it spilled over to pvp and ccp was getting strong evidence of things like several man bomber wings run by 1 person. Even removal of no decloak on group warp could not stem this tide. It was ruining the pvp aspect to the game. If ccp gave 2 craps about pve exploits (or things not in the spirit of fair play if you subscribe to the notion)....they have lots that could go away in real easy patches. Gating havens and sanctums to not allow carriers would be one of them to stem some isk flow. They opted for timer changes is all here...I know carrier ratters, it was not a game breaker for them by and large.

Solairen
Matsuko Holding
#131 - 2015-03-30 17:49:10 UTC
Just want to spit ball a WarDec idea to see what people think.

What if there were "bands" created based on corp personnel and you could only WD someone inside your band.

Also corps can only dec corps and alliance as a whole only alliances. But a corp of an alliance could still dec another corp regardless of what their alliance does.

Does this fix most peoples complaints? No, but I don't care really. In my thought experiment what it does is match corp sizes to corp sizes, so people who want to fight have a "more reasonable" chance. As long as they actually field players and don't hole up in station.

Then you could have Merc alliances (more game play options?) with different size corps to meet the "band" of the target corp. Plus be able to dec alliances as well.

I would suggest player population for determination of "band" size be some kind of CCP ju-ju math like they use in markets to avoid manipulation by averaging it or something or other.

Again - just looking for feedback. Not trying to "fix" current complaints, but maybe give the little guy who wants to fight a better chance? While at same time maybe adding some more gameplay (corp sizes, merc alliance, advertise we can kill any corp size" etc etc)
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#132 - 2015-03-31 09:33:37 UTC
I have removed some rule breaking posts and those quoting them. As always I let some edge cases stay.
Please people, keep it on topic and above all civil!

The Rules:
4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.

23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Donnachadh
United Allegiance of Undesirables
#133 - 2015-03-31 14:57:10 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

And you are wrong here. The current rules allow for a player to drop out of corp and reform a new one whenever they want to, so there is no "cheating " going on here simply the use of a valid game play option to avoid something they do not want to be a part of.

Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
And you just haven't been listening at all, have you? I've been on record as advocating for a number of buffs to player corporations, and subsequent nerfs to NPC corps, to make player corps something definitively worth fighting for, something worth keeping, and giving real rewards to people who can hold onto their corp.

And the same can be said of you. We have read your proposed changes, and we disagree with them. So typical of you PvP based **** (can't say that it is against the rules) people play my way or get out. As you keep screaming this is a sandbox game and that simply means that ALL play styles the rules allow are valid not just the ones you approve of. Please note the words "rules allow" as they are critical and when/if CCP ever changes the rules then we will all have to adjust.

Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

You have no rights to limit the the legal game play of anyone else. Using the rules of the game you can attempt to do so, war decs, ganking etc but outside of those things allowed by the rules you have no right to dictate game play style. All you have is the same thing we do, and that is the right to petition CPP through these forums for things you think may be good for the game.

There is nothing in CCP's published stats that indicate that the PvE play style is "poison" to the game or to player retention.
They would indicate an area of concern but without further data it is not possible to draw a real conclusion.
How many of these PvE players left due to real life issues?
But the most important question is really this one. If those players had been PvP would those real life issues still required them to leave the game?
How many of those players quit because CCP is so buried in PvP changes that they are largely ignoring the needed changes to contiue to engage those interested in PvE?

But following your logic that anything that causes players to quit is "poison" and should be removed from the game nul sec would be right at the top of things that needed to go. Nul sec has been losing subscribers at a very high rate over the last few years due to it's stagnation and lack of interesting game play. I do not see CCP ever getting rid of nul sec as it is core to the game, and likewise I do not see CCP ever getting rid of the PvE play style since it is just as core to the game.

Last thoughts.
I have been in this game for more than 5 years and as I posted in another topic on this forum I have essentially always been PvE. Tried the PvP thing in low and nul and was bored out of my mind and nearly quit. Then I got smart started this character moved to high sec and only do PvE things and I have never been happier and I have no desire to quit, unless CCP gets idiotic and changes the rules to the point that I cannot play this sandbox game MY way.

Player retention is about engaging your player base within the context of the game and it's rules. Keeping players engaged and wanting to play is the key element not HOW they play so in a way CCP is responsible for that low player retention by largely ignoring the PvE aspects of the game.
Corraidhin Farsaidh
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#134 - 2015-03-31 15:47:19 UTC
Donnachadh wrote:

There is nothing in CCP's published stats that indicate that the PvE play style is "poison" to the game or to player retention.
They would indicate an area of concern but without further data it is not possible to draw a real conclusion.
But the most important question is really this one. If those players had been PvP would those real life issues still required them to leave the game?
How many of those players quit because CCP is so buried in PvP changes that they are largely ignoring the needed changes to contiue to engage those interested in PvE?

This is my problem with using the latest stats as Kaarous does, there is no granularity to it. In all likelihood the player turnover is a combination of many things, one being that those who play in hisec tend to have higher life pressures on their time and drop in for a few months then unsub whentings get too hectic, then resub when they have time again.

No conclusions can be drawn based on such a blunt statistic. It's like saying that bullets aren't very dangerous as 99.9% of them that are fired don't actually kill anything. Statistically it could be true but clearly it would be a crazy assertion!

Also it is an odd argument from a 'pirate' that hisec should be open season on anyone since how can a player be a true 'pirate' if they can't break the law?

I would still prefer a wardec system that had a wieghting system on the cost based on the members in a corp (based on main accounts that actually log in x times per month). Weight it such that warfare between relatively sized corps can go to war pretty easily whereas a large corp would pay a huge fee to go kill a small corp. the small corp should be able to attack the larger corp fairly cheaply though.

In lore terms you would have to pay a lot of money as a large corp to wipe out the little guy because of the sheer volume of complaints/data/reports that CONCORD would have to ignore and /or cleanse from the system.
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#135 - 2015-03-31 23:33:40 UTC  |  Edited by: McChicken Combo HalfMayo
Donnachadh wrote:

This is my problem with using the latest stats as Kaarous does, there is no granularity to it. In all likelihood the player turnover is a combination of many things, one being that those who play in hisec tend to have higher life pressures on their time and drop in for a few months then unsub whentings get too hectic, then resub when they have time again.

No conclusions can be drawn based on such a blunt statistic. It's like saying that bullets aren't very dangerous as 99.9% of them that are fired don't actually kill anything. Statistically it could be true but clearly it would be a crazy assertion!

Also it is an odd argument from a 'pirate' that hisec should be open season on anyone since how can a player be a true 'pirate' if they can't break the law?

I would still prefer a wardec system that had a wieghting system on the cost based on the members in a corp (based on main accounts that actually log in x times per month). Weight it such that warfare between relatively sized corps can go to war pretty easily whereas a large corp would pay a huge fee to go kill a small corp. the small corp should be able to attack the larger corp fairly cheaply though.

In lore terms you would have to pay a lot of money as a large corp to wipe out the little guy because of the sheer volume of complaints/data/reports that CONCORD would have to ignore and /or cleanse from the system.

There are probably only two things I'd consider seeing nerfed about wardecs. Already discussed is the ability for defenders to end a war throuhg some means. More controversial is the topic quoted above. I'd like to see more precision in target selection.

I'm not sure what CCP was thinking with raising the war cost from 2m to 50m. One competent trader can still fund 100 wars a week for his alliance. The problem with ISK determining war viability is wealth discrepancy. If there intentions were to limit wardecs through cost it's failed.

If you want to limit wardeccing against small groups go with a points system. You get 1000 wardec points. The size of the attacking corp doesn't matter. Wardeccing a large bloc alliance would cost 1 point. Wardeccing a small corp would cost 100 points. One-hundred-fifty man alliance would be 50 points. Joining as defender would cost no points. The result is that mercenaries can wardec 1000 Goonswarms but only 10 Joe Industries' (as well as any wars they are hired to defend in). The reason for the extremely low point cost on mega alliances is so the new system has a negligible affect on them. The points are meant to ease the burden on smaller, presumably less defended entities.
The numbers are open for discussion but you get the point.

Whether this is actually needed is questionable though. If you can end wars as the defender through some means you already potentially achieve the goal of target selection precision. It becomes impossible to maintain 100 wardecs if they are all willing to do what it takes to 'win' the war. The converse would be true too. If you implement the above without a mechanic for defenders to win wars, defenders can still 'win' a war against mercenaries through blue balling as wardec points are too precious to waste on non-content. It may be the case that the two nerfs I've discussed here - winnable wars for defenders and wardec points - overlap, are overkill, and only one is necessary.

I cannot and will not support that though until war evasion is looked after. If we are going to limit wardec numbers the wardecs that are active have to be meaningful and deliver content. Part of that onus is on the attacking corp to pick targets that will undock. CCP look to be helping address this by adding meaningful structures that players will want to defend. Equally the onus is on ensuring that ducking out of the wardec has severe consequences. Corporations have to be a commitment. Industrial players measure everything in ISK/hr so leaving corp under these conditions has to significantly reduce your ISK earning potential.

The wardec system is not going to be balanced until both sides of the equation give up certain sacred cows.

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Urziel99
Multiplex Gaming
Tactical Narcotics Team
#136 - 2015-04-01 05:10:33 UTC
Simple fix to the problem.

1. Reinstitute the stacking wardec and successive week penalties. This would rocket the costs of wars and they would not be so heavily abused by Marmite and others.

2. All forms of Neutral assistance (logi, resebo, boosts) cause that character to be added to the war as an individual target on the side of whoever they assist for the total duration of all that corp/alliances current wardecs.

Problem solved. Thank You, Come Again.
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#137 - 2015-04-01 09:53:31 UTC
Donnachadh wrote:

And you are wrong here. The current rules allow for a player to drop out of corp and reform a new one whenever they want to, so there is no "cheating " going on here simply the use of a valid game play option to avoid something they do not want to be a part of.

As of this time last year, the current rules allowed for ISBotter, too.

Things change, and that's what I'm here arguing for.

Kaarous Aldurald wrote:

Ha ha, get with it, my friend. Your blithe excuses to try and disqualify the data are painfully transparent.

Quote:
Keeping players engaged and wanting to play is the key element not HOW they play so in a way CCP is responsible for that low player retention by largely ignoring the PvE aspects of the game.

Wrong again.

How is quite clearly relevant, according to the data. And right now, the game's new player experience pushes people towards exactly the wrong activity. To make it worse, the current ruleset of highsec enables that to far too large an extent.

Both of those things will change, shortly. Whether your kind likes it or not, you cannot hold the game hostage anymore.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Corraidhin Farsaidh
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#138 - 2015-04-01 11:21:23 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
...stuff...

I think you need to chill a little, this isn't the IGS forum so your points are being lost in the vitriol towards hisec players.

I think everyone agrees that the whole wardec mechanism needs an overhaul, exactly how is open for debate. That debate should be on how to improve the wardec system so that more people will actively engage in it. Any attempt to stop people avoiding wardecs by switching corps etc will ultimately be futile as all any player would do is have a hisec alt in an NPC corp for those times when they cannot operate normally due to a wardec.

The new system would have to promote activity, not actively discourage it as it currently does. Nobody wants to jump into a fight they have absolutely no chance of winning, that is just plain stupid. In the extreme event of wardecs killing a corp players would just work in a small group of corps to allow each player in turn somewhere to jump to whilst the CEO holds the corp for the week. The current system pretty much discourages wars as it is so heavily in favour of the larger aggressor.

Please stop using that statistic to back up 'your kind' of play, it doesn't actually prove anything, simply gives an interesting insight into the number of players in one area or another. It does not show how many players in hisec are resubbing older players who now have time again, it does not show how many players simply didn't like the game (not everyone does you know...). It doesn't show how many players found it too expensive, too time consuming, to this that and the other. There is no granularity in it so it is essentially meaningless.

As far as I see it hisec is high effort-lower risk/lower potential rewards with that shifting towards lower effor/high risk/amazing potential rewards as you go to null/WH's (and 'risk' is debatable inside of blue doughnut style enclaves). There is nothing wrong with this as it gives somewhere for every kind of player to attempt to prosper. The mechanics that provide these areas need to engage those who live there according to their playstyles. If a player doesn't like hisec they don't have to live there, but they also don't have the entitlement to tell other they have no right to live there either.
Blastil
Aideron Robotics
Aideron Robotics.
#139 - 2015-04-01 13:25:47 UTC
I suggest holding off on any wardec ballance issues until after the structure changes. You will probably find that wardecs feel more useful, and more organic after structure changes hit highsec.

I think highsec wardec could then be molded more into a method to shift structure control in highsec than how can I grief other players.
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#140 - 2015-04-01 13:36:10 UTC  |  Edited by: McChicken Combo HalfMayo
Wardecs will usually be in favor of the aggressor if they are a wardec entity going after an industrial entity. Groups like that specialize in PVP. They are going to better at it than the industrial corporation they've wardecced. They also can pick their fights when not on a specific contract. They don't have anything or anyone to defend. In the odd case where a defender shows up that has an advantage they can (and will) hit the docks.

Vital to balancing wars is understanding the affect of the above. Beyond some fringe cases industrialists are going to lose if they undock to fight. Result is attracting attention from wardeccers looking to score kills. Smart industrialists find ways to avoid lossmails to ensure they don't keep getting wardecs from PVP entities. If they want PVP fun they roam a lowsec cluster. Renters and other industrialists face the same dilemma. Fighting just attracts more attention.

Changes to NPC corps, structures and the like all help make corps more attractive for ISK earners. There is no reason though for wardeccers to not permadec them. They are out in space as viable targets. They have assets to defend. They are unable to corp roll. They would make a fraction of the ISK if they drop corp. Permadecs for all. Without changes to wardecs the risk will outweigh the reward and we're back to square one again (see paragraph 2). That's why my position on it is to limit the placement of wardecs on smaller less defensible entities to prevent mass permadecs against all industrial corporations.

Again, I am not suggesting limiting wardecs under the current mechanics. It's only sensible when players are committed to their corporations through a variety of changes. When compared to right now the ideal highsec should promote less wardecs from wardec entities against smaller industrial entities but more content in the wars that do happen. It should also promote increased wardecs between two competing industrial entities.

edit - Reworded the post as it was hard to follow.

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin