These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I'm a miner, and I like CODE.

First post
Author
Desert Frog
Doomheim
#81 - 2015-04-08 10:49:55 UTC
Avellean wrote:
malcovas Henderson wrote:
Avellean wrote:

Was in a system running missions and the whole time i was there a code guy in a npc corp of course was killing new players most less than a week old. Regardless of the pilots age my point is still valid, those who cant handle real pvp resort to ganking ships that cant fight back.

Im calling BS on this. A "Code" guy in an NPC corp. One He cannot be a Code guy in a an NPC corp. Two if is an alt of a Code, how would you know. Again Clueless carebears spewing BS.

A lot of their agents are in npc corps so they don't have to worry about wardecs. Also don't assume people are carebears.

If you are an agent with -10 standing, why would you even worry about a wardec and 'hide' in an NPC corp?

Bedouin of the galactic shipping lanes...

قد البراغيث من ألف الجمال تغزو أولئك الذين فريسة على الضفادع

Desert Frog
Doomheim
#82 - 2015-04-08 10:56:19 UTC
Petre en Thielles wrote:
admiral root wrote:
Petre en Thielles wrote:
so l33t

Says the NPC with no killboard.

Letting people on the forums know who I am, what I fly, where I fly? No thank you.

I'd say that qualifies as "risk averse". Lol

Bedouin of the galactic shipping lanes...

قد البراغيث من ألف الجمال تغزو أولئك الذين فريسة على الضفادع

Sawdeth Alumini
Out Of The Depths Academy
xX SERENITY Xx
#83 - 2015-04-08 23:29:59 UTC
Amarrchecko wrote:
I run a few accounts to do my own mining ops in highsec. It's about all I do, besides reading up on all the changes to Eve since I last played while I mine. But despite my life as a miner and the fact that CODE. would happily gank my real characters if they had the chance, I like CODE.

As crazy as the notion of "improving highsec by holding its basest citizens to a higher standard (or else!)" is... I actually think I buy into it after seeing how just plain bad most of the miners CODE. targets really are.

First of all, who would like a group of people that would stop at nothing but to harass miners to the point they'll leave eve permanently? And to the miner that consults with the notorious is Guilty of conspiracy to committed acts of ganking.

Secondly, the so called "Improving highsec" is exactly a totalitarian way of thinking. The secret to James 315's new order is uniting all under one banner with himself as absolute ruler. According to game mechanics It's impossible to claim sovereign of high security and Empire Space.

Sorry to tell you, James 315. But I'm afraid nothing has changed, and that is the fact. There is Resistance with cause and there can be no consultation with the evil deeds that has corrupted your soul. You were once a respectable player in Nullsec, your so called New Order is a farce compared to the fights we had in Null.

I didn't come here to the forums just to play politics, but think about this very carefully. do not continue with this charade of yours or interpret these words to twist them to make others feel good. I'm asking you personally for this response to reconcile with all people that you've broke during your recess campaign. End it now.
Paranoid Loyd
#84 - 2015-04-08 23:35:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
Glorious tears you posted there.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Hengle Teron
Red Sky Morning
The Amarr Militia.
#85 - 2015-04-09 14:46:30 UTC
Avellean wrote:
Avellean wrote:

Was in a system running missions and the whole time i was there a code guy in a npc corp of course was killing new players most less than a week old. Regardless of the pilots age my point is still valid, those who cant handle real pvp resort to ganking ships that cant fight back.

Im calling BS on this. A "Code" guy in an NPC corp. One He cannot be a Code guy in a an NPC corp. Two if is an alt of a Code, how would you know. Again Clueless carebears spewing BS.

A lot of their agents are in npc corps so they don't have to worry about wardecs. Also don't assume people are carebears.

this is gold.

a -10 sec status pilot will be in a npc corp to avoid wardecs
Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#86 - 2015-04-09 15:58:28 UTC
TIL -10 hide in npc corp from wardecs.

• All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#87 - 2015-04-09 16:15:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Eve Solecist
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:
Amarrchecko wrote:
I run a few accounts to do my own mining ops in highsec. It's about all I do, besides reading up on all the changes to Eve since I last played while I mine. But despite my life as a miner and the fact that CODE. would happily gank my real characters if they had the chance, I like CODE.

As crazy as the notion of "improving highsec by holding its basest citizens to a higher standard (or else!)" is... I actually think I buy into it after seeing how just plain bad most of the miners CODE. targets really are.

First of all, who would like a group of people that would stop at nothing but to harass miners to the point they'll leave eve permanently? And to the miner that consults with the notorious is Guilty of conspiracy to committed acts of ganking.

Secondly, the so called "Improving highsec" is exactly a totalitarian way of thinking. The secret to James 315's new order is uniting all under one banner with himself as absolute ruler. According to game mechanics It's impossible to claim sovereign of high security and Empire Space.

Sorry to tell you, James 315. But I'm afraid nothing has changed, and that is the fact. There is Resistance with cause and there can be no consultation with the evil deeds that has corrupted your soul. You were once a respectable player in Nullsec, your so called New Order is a farce compared to the fights we had in Null.

I didn't come here to the forums just to play politics, but think about this very carefully. do not continue with this charade of yours or interpret these words to twist them to make others feel good. I'm asking you personally for this response to reconcile with all people that you've broke during your recess campaign. End it now.
*chuckles* ...

... *reads along* ...

... *snickers xD* ...

... *keeps reading* ...

.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Brilliant inCharacter-post, would read again!
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
Amarrchecko
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#88 - 2015-04-09 17:47:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Amarrchecko
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:
And to the miner that consults with the notorious is Guilty of conspiracy to committed acts of ganking.

There is Resistance with cause and there can be no consultation with the evil deeds that has corrupted your soul.

So good.
Sawdeth Alumini
Out Of The Depths Academy
xX SERENITY Xx
#89 - 2015-04-09 21:58:01 UTC
Amarrchecko wrote:
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:
And to the miner that consults with the notorious is Guilty of conspiracy to committed acts of ganking.

There is Resistance with cause and there can be no consultation with the evil deeds that has corrupted your soul.

So good.

Just another troll quoting my words and manipulating them to make me feel stupid and to ease his OCD.

Lesson number 1 in dealing with trolls is to simply block all forms of communications and never talk to them or to fall for their lies. Reason being so is because, in theory, the person that just trolled me is a teenager who got into a argument with his parents and was sent to his room. So he decides in order to avoid taking responsibility for his mistakes is to take it out on a specific individual on the forum.

That's being irresponsible.

Lesson number 2 in dealing with trolls online is to never feed them anything. The individual will one day learn his lesson the hard way when he takes it too far and actually makes the targeted individual commit suicide in real life.

That is just cold and heartless. In the end he will learn his lesson the hard way inside of a 8 by 6 prison cell only to be let out only for a hour for the next 15 years to life.
Amy Lemmont
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#90 - 2015-04-10 00:36:16 UTC
Avellean wrote:
Avellean wrote:

Because someone who is KOS in High sec anyway is afraid of a war dec, amirite?
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#91 - 2015-04-10 00:52:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:
Lesson number 2 in dealing with trolls online is to never feed them anything.
Something at which you failed.

Quote:
The individual will one day learn his lesson the hard way when he takes it too far and actually makes the targeted individual commit suicide in real life.
Most of us know where to draw the line, we try and keep it in the context of the game.

While I can't speak for everyone I'm fairly sure that many of the people you so casually dismiss as trolls would encourage anybody with suicidal feelings to seek help. They're not inhumane monsters, they're people playing a game within the rules.

Quote:
That is just cold and heartless. In the end he will learn his lesson the hard way inside of a 8 by 6 prison cell only to be let out only for a hour for the next 15 years to life.
Your inability to determine the difference between real life and fantasy is disturbing, are you sure that Eve is the right game for you?

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Zealous Miner
Doomheim
#92 - 2015-04-10 08:21:23 UTC
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:

Honestly the only thing irresponsible I see here is your posting. To trivialize such matters like this and to suggest players playing the game the way it is intended are intentionally trying to cause fellow players to bring physical harm to themselves is appalling.

I implore you to come to your senses.

Fedo. Fedo? Fedo!

James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#93 - 2015-04-10 18:52:31 UTC
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:

No.

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#94 - 2015-04-10 19:21:47 UTC
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:

Lesson number 2 in dealing with trolls online is to never feed them anything. The individual will one day learn his lesson the hard way when he takes it too far and actually makes the targeted individual commit suicide in real life.

Calm down miner!

Are we still talking about exploding pixel spaceships?
Celthric Kanerian
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#95 - 2015-04-11 12:18:34 UTC
... says the CODE alt to forum...
Hello CODE alt *wave*
Dana Goodeye
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#96 - 2015-04-16 14:54:03 UTC
code thiiis, code thaaat... OMFG :D let me be straight oki? i dont know how the code doing in losec or nullsec, because i dont see them in losec around metro, and im rarely being in null. but in hisec... well, what i see in hek is: code ppl mostly in thrashers, ganking ventures, piloted by 2 days-2 weeks old players, $u€king james 123whatever €o€k in local, and claiming, they are the owners of hek. but hey code guys, hek is MINE! i bought it from a starsystem trader in jita =P hihihiiii if you want it, come at me, and get it from mee =D btw if the code would gank only afk miners like me, or older than 6 months old players, i would think otherwise. and i start to think, the miner gankers has miner alts, and they just wanna scare off the other ones :/ or they could get some respect with a little honesty at least..like : "shut up little biach, for us pvp means as many kills we can get with the easiest way, and for us, fun when we can cause loss, pain, hurt, and tears to other ppl..." or something... for me, pvp is fun, and if my opponent has more chance to kill me, but i still have some chance to win, its more fun =) and i think even the code ppl knows how silly are those rules they claiming to follow :D well... mighty code, i salute you *.* =D btw... how big is that €o€k of james? is it worth to $u€k it all day? show it to me! =D
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#97 - 2015-04-16 15:19:52 UTC
Dana Goodeye wrote:
code thiiis, code thaaat... OMFG :D let me be straight oki? i dont know how the code doing in losec or nullsec, because i dont see them in losec around metro, and im rarely being in null. but in hisec... well, what i see in hek is: code ppl mostly in thrashers, ganking ventures, piloted by 2 days-2 weeks old players, $u€king james 123whatever €o€k in local, and claiming, they are the owners of hek. but hey code guys, hek is MINE! i bought it from a starsystem trader in jita =P hihihiiii if you want it, come at me, and get it from mee =D btw if the code would gank only afk miners like me, or older than 6 months old players, i would think otherwise. and i start to think, the miner gankers has miner alts, and they just wanna scare off the other ones :/ or they could get some respect with a little honesty at least..like : "shut up little biach, for us pvp means as many kills we can get with the easiest way, and for us, fun when we can cause loss, pain, hurt, and tears to other ppl..." or something... for me, pvp is fun, and if my opponent has more chance to kill me, but i still have some chance to win, its more fun =) and i think even the code ppl knows how silly are those rules they claiming to follow :D well... mighty code, i salute you *.* =D btw... how big is that €o€k of james? is it worth to $u€k it all day? show it to me! =D

Isn't there a rule about only posting in English?

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#98 - 2015-04-16 16:16:32 UTC
Dana Goodeye wrote:
but hey code guys, hek is MINE! i bought it from a starsystem trader in jita =P hihihiiii if you want it, come at me, and get it from mee =D

Sorry to tell you but you got scammed, Hek belongs to James 315. I'm sure the salesman made a compelling case though.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#99 - 2015-04-16 18:10:05 UTC
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:

If I had a victim who I even remotely thought might be contemplating RL suicide, I'd report it to CCP and ask them to put him in touch with someone local to him. Eve is a game, and we're all just players in it.

At our Eve meets I sit across the table from carebears, we drink and share stories of Eve.

We might be trolls, villains and hooligans, but we're not monsters, regardless of what you'd like to believe.

It's a game, and anyone contemplating suicide should seek professional help.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Gerhard Stringfellow
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#100 - 2015-04-16 19:33:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Gerhard Stringfellow
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:
Amarrchecko wrote:
Sawdeth Alumini wrote:

So good.

Just another troll quoting my words and manipulating them to make me feel stupid and to ease his OCD.

Lesson number 1 in dealing with trolls is to simply block all forms of communications and never talk to them or to fall for their lies. Reason being so is because, in theory, the person that just trolled me is a teenager who got into a argument with his parents and was sent to his room. So he decides in order to avoid taking responsibility for his mistakes is to take it out on a specific individual on the forum.

Not that I condone suicide, but realistically speaking if somebody did kill themselves, I'd hate to be the DA trying to push a case where my evidence is EvE killmails. So, the odds are homeboy would off himself and not even achieve the prison you seem to wish upon the ganker who killed their retriever or venture.

Odds are, they might feel bad, but in reality it would be the guy who killed himself that was acting in a completely unreasonable fashion, not the ganker.

I'm kind of wondering how that would go down now in a note, would be it like "John E Normus in EvE Online keeps killing my retriever and I don't want to live in a world where that happens. Please arrest him and put him in prison so my soul can rest in peace."

And also, just because you kill yourself doesn't mean you get a free "put one person I hate in jail" card.

Another pubbie elite PvE pay to win mining carebear