These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CSM "Insider trader information"?

First post
Author
Largo Coronet
Perkone
Caldari State
#21 - 2011-12-03 18:36:11 UTC
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
It'll keep them out of trouble.

[Baby Snooks]He don't know us very well, do he?[/Baby Snooks]

This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

Someday, this signature may save my life.

Death2all Supercaps
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2011-12-03 18:44:00 UTC
Extreme wrote:
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
CO destructibility was not, IIRC, implemented based on a CSM suggestion.

If Mittens decides to bogart COs in lowsec, then go blow them up. I am sure that Goonswarm will greatly enjoy having to defend 37 different COs every day. It'll keep them out of trouble.


Can CCP Internal Affairs be triggered then to investigate this issue (from the inside)?

I request for an investigation to take away the possibility that former (Goon) members, that work for CCP now, may Leak information.



Request denied pubbie.

:Dealwithit:
Death2all Supercaps
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2011-12-03 18:44:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Death2all Supercaps
Extreme wrote:
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
CO destructibility was not, IIRC, implemented based on a CSM suggestion.

If Mittens decides to bogart COs in lowsec, then go blow them up. I am sure that Goonswarm will greatly enjoy having to defend 37 different COs every day. It'll keep them out of trouble.


Can CCP Internal Affairs be triggered then to investigate this issue (from the inside)?

I request for an investigation to take away the possibility that former (Goon) members, that work for CCP now, may Leak information.



Request denied pubbie.

:Dealwithit:


edit:double post for emphasis
Promiscuous Female
GBS Logistics and Fives Support
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2011-12-03 19:01:39 UTC
ITT: Someone reads our post about POCOs in The War Room and completely misinterprets the intent of the post
Cygnet Lythanea
World Welfare Works Association
#25 - 2011-12-03 20:01:51 UTC
Promiscuous Female wrote:
ITT: Someone reads our post about POCOs in The War Room and completely misinterprets the intent of the post


So, this was, in fact, based off actual goonswarm intelligence? (Before anyone starts on oxymorons....)

Regardless of it being a misinterpretation, it should be looked into then by CCP Internal Affairs, as it casts doubt on the legitimacy of the CSM and their relationship with CCP staff. The fact that CCP staff have been members of goonswarm in the past is well documented in interviews with the Mitt, and any suggestion of impropriety should be fully examined with an official ruling by IA.
The Mittani
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2011-12-03 20:18:26 UTC
Cygnet Lythanea wrote:
I hate to point this out, but wouldn't re-balancing moon goo in the manner you describe also mean that more of goonswarms rivals be gaining tech moons?

Which means that the mittani would actually lose isk, not gain it, due to increased competition?



I think the solution to the tech issue is probably alchemy for R32s, but I'm not a micro-level econ guy. GSF also makes more of its money off market manipulation and terror and moons.

I mean, don't get me wrong - one of my own directors, Pmchem, wrote a long post in the sci-industry thread and apparently convinced devs through that post to make some changes. This thread, here, is the longest amount of time I've ever thought about PI, besides dismissing it or insulting it as a legacy of Tyrannis, one of the Worst Expansions Eve Has Suffered, evidence of CCP's drift during the dark days of the last, uh, two years.

Anyway, I respond to serious questions in my Chairman's thread. Extreme is barely literate and EOG is a joke, there's nothing to do here but mock.

~hi~

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#27 - 2011-12-03 22:10:22 UTC
Mary Reed wrote:


I am a disgruntled Goon member who is tired of Darius and Mittens crap.
...
I think they realized that the EVO community was stronger than they could have imagined and have been trying different routes since that epiphany.

They destroyed BoB from the inside now it's time to destroy this game from as close as they can get to inside of CCP thru the CSM.

What do you do when you try to infiltrate the "Enemy"?
IMHO
You get them to trust one of yours as head of their security.


its hilarious that you forgot midway though you were pretending to be a goon director alt

"i am a goon director have some super secret goonswarm intel"

"random theorizing about what THOSE GOONIES are up to"

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#28 - 2011-12-03 22:52:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Extreme
The Mittani wrote:


bla bla bla....


Anyway, I respond to serious questions in my Chairman's thread. Extreme is barely literate and EOG is a joke, there's nothing to do here but mock.


I never asked you any question, you respond here on your own choice to do so.

In this thread we just urge CCP- IA to investigate the situation as discussed here, thank you




p.s. i am pretty literate in my native language and i do speak 3 languages and currently study Icelandic, how many languages do you speak? <-- my first question ever to you.
Grozdan Boyadijev
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2011-12-04 00:33:29 UTC
I'm interested in where this "insider information" comes from, considering that you couldn't keep us interested for nearly long enough to go shoot hundreds of COs, especially when we have plenty of useful planets in our own territory for producing needed materials without going to lowsec.

Of course, I already know you'll refuse to provide your sources, since your information is made-up or came from someone else who made it up. If you're going to leak something laughable, at least attach some names to it so that we can have a good laugh about you putting words in our directors' mouths.
Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#30 - 2011-12-04 01:01:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Extreme
Grozdan Boyadijev wrote:
I'm interested in where this "insider information" comes from, bla bla bla

Of course, I already know you'll refuse to provide your sources, bla bla bla



Are you with CCP's IA ? No?

Also, if you read the whole thread you'll notice that it is Mary Read that stated
Mary Reed wrote:
I can confirm that upper management decided to deploy PRIOR to the dev blogs on the CO's.
on which Trebor replied
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
CO destructibility was not, IIRC, implemented based on a CSM suggestion.


So, that's the reason why CCP-IA will have to start to investigate on "insider information" , in my assumption former Goon players that are employed at CCP now.
They still have intense bonds with each other, not that that's not allowed, but hey, mistakes and a slip of the tongue are easily made that way.

Is this clear enough? Literate enough?
The Mittani
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#31 - 2011-12-04 01:15:18 UTC
Paranoid ramblings come across poorly in any tongue, I suppose.

~hi~

Grozdan Boyadijev
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#32 - 2011-12-04 04:16:58 UTC
Extreme wrote:
Grozdan Boyadijev wrote:
I'm interested in where this "insider information" comes from, bla bla bla

Of course, I already know you'll refuse to provide your sources, bla bla bla



Are you with CCP's IA ? No?

Also, if you read the whole thread you'll notice that it is Mary Read that stated
Mary Reed wrote:
I can confirm that upper management decided to deploy PRIOR to the dev blogs on the CO's.
on which Trebor replied
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
CO destructibility was not, IIRC, implemented based on a CSM suggestion.


So, that's the reason why CCP-IA will have to start to investigate on "insider information" , in my assumption former Goon players that are employed at CCP now.
They still have intense bonds with each other, not that that's not allowed, but hey, mistakes and a slip of the tongue are easily made that way.

Is this clear enough? Literate enough?


Considering you haven't even produced anything resembling actual words from an actual member of a Goonswarm corporation, no, not really. If you're going to call out an alliance on the game's public forums, you better have the guts to provide this "insider info" you claim to have. Until you do that, you're simply wasting electrons whining about something that isn't even happening, since I'm pretty sure there haven't been scores of COs killed in lowsec by Goonswarm fleets in the days following Crucible's deployment.

Aside from Trebor, who simply stated that CO destructibility was not something the CSM suggested as far as he knew, no one in this thread claiming to have the inside information on us goons has demonstrated any credibility. Posting on an NPC corp alt, no matter how old it may be, isn't information.

Since The Mittani ended up as CSM chairman, it seems like the forums can't go a week without someone else claiming that he controls CCP and is personally deciding what features get added to the game, or that he has super secret information that he's sharing with us about the upcoming patches. The average vocal EVE player demonizes the "GOONS" without even bothering to try and understand why we play this game. If a group of 5000ish players wanted to ruin the game, this game would be dead already. We don't want this game to go away, because we enjoy doing the things we do. We may be mean and nasty, because it amuses us to no end to see people get upset over space pixels, but in the end, we aren't too terribly different from the average player of EVE. People seem to lack the ability to wrap their heads around someone having fun doing something other than what they consider fun.

The fact that you're unwilling to engage with anything resembling an actual argument simply further drives home the fact that you're trying to raise a stink about something that doesn't even exist. You claim to have information, but refuse to divulge the source, you claim to want to call in CCP, but are have to use a public forum to do it.

If you actually HAD any dirt on Goonswarm that could get anyone in actual trouble, you wouldn't have bothered posting a thread here. You would have contacted CCP and delivered the information and gotten things moving. If you're going to make claims, the burden of proving them is on you, in any sort of system. If you wanted to keep it private, you shouldn't have posted this thread in the first place.

Again, though, I know you're going to try and marginalize any sort of rational counter-argument, because you know you have no leverage and nothing you can show to prove your claims.
Vigdis Thorisdottir
Doomheim
#33 - 2011-12-04 06:41:07 UTC
Seems like an awful lot of effort to respond to such baseless claims. If I was innocent of wrongdoing, I'd be ignoring this crackpot OP. Even multiple responses from Mittens himself? I guess any old turd can post a load of bull and get you guys all wound up?

Seriously, the attention you're paying this topic says way more than the OP could ever write. Not saying it's true, but you guys aren't helping your case.

Sjaumst!
Stahlregen
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2011-12-04 07:22:23 UTC
Vigdis Thorisdottir wrote:
Seems like an awful lot of effort to respond to such baseless claims. If I was innocent of wrongdoing, I'd be ignoring this crackpot OP. Even multiple responses from Mittens himself? I guess any old turd can post a load of bull and get you guys all wound up?

Seriously, the attention you're paying this topic says way more than the OP could ever write. Not saying it's true, but you guys aren't helping your case.

Sjaumst!



Goons; A collection of players based around online forums, posting in online forums.


NEWS

AT

11

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN' WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY'S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2011-12-04 14:12:31 UTC
Vigdis Thorisdottir wrote:
Seems like an awful lot of effort to respond to such baseless claims. If I was innocent of wrongdoing, I'd be ignoring this crackpot OP. Even multiple responses from Mittens himself? I guess any old turd can post a load of bull and get you guys all wound up?

Seriously, the attention you're paying this topic says way more than the OP could ever write. Not saying it's true, but you guys aren't helping your case.

Sjaumst!

we don't need to care about looking innocent to such crackpot claims

never stop posting

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#36 - 2011-12-04 15:11:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Extreme
Grozdan Boyadijev wrote:
Extreme wrote:
Grozdan Boyadijev wrote:
I'm interested in where this "insider information" comes from, bla bla bla

Of course, I already know you'll refuse to provide your sources, bla bla bla



Are you with CCP's IA ? No?

Also, if you read the whole thread you'll notice that it is Mary Read that stated
Mary Reed wrote:
I can confirm that upper management decided to deploy PRIOR to the dev blogs on the CO's.
on which Trebor replied
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
CO destructibility was not, IIRC, implemented based on a CSM suggestion.


So, that's the reason why CCP-IA will have to start to investigate on "insider information" , in my assumption former Goon players that are employed at CCP now.
They still have intense bonds with each other, not that that's not allowed, but hey, mistakes and a slip of the tongue are easily made that way.

Is this clear enough? Literate enough?


Considering you haven't even produced anything resembling actual words from an actual member of a Goonswarm corporation, no, not really. If you're going to call out an alliance on the game's public forums, you better have the guts to provide this "insider info" you claim to have. Until you do that, you're simply wasting electrons whining about something that isn't even happening, since I'm pretty sure there haven't been scores of COs killed in lowsec by Goonswarm fleets in the days following Crucible's deployment.

Aside from Trebor, who simply stated that CO destructibility was not something the CSM suggested as far as he knew, no one in this thread claiming to have the inside information on us goons has demonstrated any credibility. Posting on an NPC corp alt, no matter how old it may be, isn't information.

Since The Mittani ended up as CSM chairman, it seems like the forums can't go a week without someone else claiming that he controls CCP and is personally deciding what features get added to the game, or that he has super secret information that he's sharing with us about the upcoming patches. The average vocal EVE player demonizes the "GOONS" without even bothering to try and understand why we play this game. If a group of 5000ish players wanted to ruin the game, this game would be dead already. We don't want this game to go away, because we enjoy doing the things we do. We may be mean and nasty, because it amuses us to no end to see people get upset over space pixels, but in the end, we aren't too terribly different from the average player of EVE. People seem to lack the ability to wrap their heads around someone having fun doing something other than what they consider fun.

The fact that you're unwilling to engage with anything resembling an actual argument simply further drives home the fact that you're trying to raise a stink about something that doesn't even exist. You claim to have information, but refuse to divulge the source, you claim to want to call in CCP, but are have to use a public forum to do it.

If you actually HAD any dirt on Goonswarm that could get anyone in actual trouble, you wouldn't have bothered posting a thread here. You would have contacted CCP and delivered the information and gotten things moving. If you're going to make claims, the burden of proving them is on you, in any sort of system. If you wanted to keep it private, you shouldn't have posted this thread in the first place.

Again, though, I know you're going to try and marginalize any sort of rational counter-argument, because you know you have no leverage and nothing you can show to prove your claims.



"Mutatis Mutandis"


It is amazing to have to read a wall of text this time but you are actually saying the same thing as before again.

I have to give to you that this is some kind of skill that you have to be able to do such a thing.
Stahlregen
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2011-12-04 16:05:20 UTC
Extreme wrote:



"Mutatis Mutandis"


It is amazing to have to read a wall of text this time but you are actually saying the same thing as before again.

I have to give to you that this is some kind of skill that you have to be able to do such a thing.



And yet his point still stands uncontested by yourself.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN' WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY'S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN.

Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#38 - 2011-12-04 18:02:36 UTC
Stahlregen wrote:
Extreme wrote:



"Mutatis Mutandis"


It is amazing to have to read a wall of text this time but you are actually saying the same thing as before again.

I have to give to you that this is some kind of skill that you have to be able to do such a thing.



And yet his point still stands uncontested by yourself.



Uncontested?

Extreme wrote:


.... if you read the whole thread you'll notice that it is Mary Read that stated
Mary Reed wrote:
I can confirm that upper management decided to deploy PRIOR to the dev blogs on the CO's.
on which Trebor replied
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
CO destructibility was not, IIRC, implemented based on a CSM suggestion.


So, that's the reason why CCP-IA will have to start to investigate on "insider information" , in my assumption former Goon players that are employed at CCP now.
They still have intense bonds with each other, not that that's not allowed, but hey, mistakes and a slip of the tongue are easily made that way.



Mutatis Mutandis again


How can so many (Goons) be convinced it didn't happen?
Were you all there when it didn't happen?

It is more than logical that such situations (can) occur between 2 people, perhaps 3.


It's up to CCP-IA to decide to act on it or not, at least it is not up to Goonswarm to decide for CCP.


Ofcourse it will be hard for CCP Internal Affairs to find evidence on their side but with, at least, to investigate they will set all their employees back to "sharp" preventing future "slip of the tongues" or worse, Leaking information.

I do not get why there is so much resistance by Goons on an investigation by CCP-IA unless....


Final say,
You can open another can of Goons, i don't care and it doesn't change anything to what i have said and said in reply.
The ball is now in CCP's corner.
Stahlregen
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2011-12-04 19:48:49 UTC
Extreme wrote:



(HURR)
\

^____________________________________^






I too can quote latin;

Insulsissimus Est Homo

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN' WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY'S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN.

Signal11th
#40 - 2011-12-05 16:19:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Signal11th
Stahlregen wrote:
Extreme wrote:



(HURR)
\

^____________________________________^






I too can quote latin;

Insulsissimus Est Homo




I must admit I always shy away from threads with people quoting Latin as they always seem to be people trying to hard to be intellectual.

He might well be the "King of Idiots" but he has made a point (whether or not its a valid one remains to be seen, although I'm leaning on the crackpot side) but you haven't really said anything apart from no content posts and some insults.

God Said "Come Forth and receive eternal life!" I came fifth and won a toaster!