These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

CSM "Insider trader information"?

First post
Author
Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#1 - 2011-12-03 01:08:51 UTC
EOG intelligence knows for a fact that Goonswarm will remove all low-sec customs offices and replace it with their own Goon office.
Plasma, Temperate & Barren planets (P3 and P4 materials)

Question is, did Mittens have "insider trader information" from his function in CSM?

I mean, was he able to plan this ahead due to his function as CSM which gave him a strategical headstart for Goonswarm?


How will CCP deal with CSM in the future preventing such disadvantages for everyone not with contacts in CSM?
Krios Ahzek
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2011-12-03 01:14:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Krios Ahzek
I don't know, could they start blowing up the custom offices before the patch came out?

(The devblog on this nullifies any and all advantage from possible insider trading)

 Though All Men Do Despise Us

Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2011-12-03 01:16:41 UTC
Krios Ahzek wrote:
I don't know, could they start blowing up the custom offices before the patch came out?

(The devblog on this nullifies any and all advantage from possible insider trading)


Before the patch the customs offices were 'npc' and could not be destroyed, access for all.

nuff said
Abdiel Kavash
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2011-12-03 01:46:11 UTC
Through devblogs everybody knew exactly how the COs would work, including exact numbers, long before the patch went live. Your point is moot.
Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#5 - 2011-12-03 01:51:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Extreme
Abdiel Kavash wrote:
Through devblogs everybody knew exactly how the COs would work, including exact numbers, long before the patch went live. Your point is moot.



Not that 'exact' and also remember it could have been part of the strategy to get CCP making the changes while CCP overlooked this current issue, taking over PI (P3 and P4), in low sec.

I have to give Goons that they are very smart, like they were able to disband BOB as an alliance.
Why wouldn't they be smart enough to manipulate CCP?


In extension,

As CSM chairman and also being Goon leader you should have had told CCP, in function of CSM, that this can/will be Goons strategy.

Conflict of interest?
Krios Ahzek
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2011-12-03 02:02:09 UTC
Extreme wrote:
Krios Ahzek wrote:
I don't know, could they start blowing up the custom offices before the patch came out?

(The devblog on this nullifies any and all advantage from possible insider trading)


Before the patch the customs offices were 'npc' and could not be destroyed, access for all.

nuff said


Well that was pretty much my point

 Though All Men Do Despise Us

Cygnet Lythanea
World Welfare Works Association
#7 - 2011-12-03 02:02:22 UTC
Abdiel Kavash wrote:
Through devblogs everybody knew exactly how the COs would work, including exact numbers, long before the patch went live. Your point is moot.


Not exactly. The actual numbers were not released very far in advance at all. I was watching that one and didn't see them until after the patch. As did, apparently, most people, to judge from the request to stop filing petitions about it.

Also, the fact that goons have been all over the forums trying to shout down any objections to this suggests that this forms the keystone to their financial success after the anticipated moon goo nerf.
Sephiroth Clone VII
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#8 - 2011-12-03 04:05:53 UTC
What you are saying is that all the valuable planets can be taken and held in lowsec and null.

Wooooooooooooww awesome.
Mary Reed
Not going Away
Intrepid Crossing
#9 - 2011-12-03 04:07:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Mary Reed
Cygnet Lythanea wrote:
Abdiel Kavash wrote:
Through devblogs everybody knew exactly how the COs would work, including exact numbers, long before the patch went live. Your point is moot.


Not exactly. The actual numbers were not released very far in advance at all. I was watching that one and didn't see them until after the patch. As did, apparently, most people, to judge from the request to stop filing petitions about it.

Also, the fact that goons have been all over the forums trying to shout down any objections to this suggests that this forms the keystone to their financial success after the anticipated moon goo nerf.


I can confirm that prior knowledge of the CO's mechanics were planned in advance of Crucible deployment.

I am a disgruntled Goon member who is tired of Darius and Mittens crap.

CSM is supposed to represent ALL of EvE not just Goonswarm and the changes that are being pushed are specific designs of Goonswarm.

I can confirm that upper management decided to deploy PRIOR to the dev blogs on the CO's.

They decided to supplement their income in the case of the nerf to moon goo and capitalize on controlling all of adjoining low sec space CO's and setting a tax rate less than the NPC's but still high enough to compensate for the moon goo losses.

Deployment orders were given and false goals were made but the ultimate goal was to put all goon and CFC forces into position to kill CO's and replace them with their own.
This was clearly evident in their renewed interest in Delve and Querious as their adjoining areas are the most accessible such as Solitude, Syndicate, Aridia.

Mittens, contrary to popular belief is not an idiot. In his position as CSM chair and the information to which he is privy is detrimental to this game and to the rest of the EvE community.
But remember people this is the same man who treated an employee of a hotel in which he stayed as a guest of CCP like dirt actually lower than dirt because his bacon wasn't 4 minute bacon.
The entire Goonswarm nation are merely "Tools" as he put it to achieve his own goals and fortify his already bloated ego.

Also remember that Goons primary goal when their existence began was to destroy the fans enjoyment of this game and if they could the game itself!

I think they realized that the EVO community was stronger than they could have imagined and have been trying different routes since that epiphany.

They destroyed BoB from the inside now it's time to destroy this game from as close as they can get to inside of CCP thru the CSM.

What do you do when you try to infiltrate the "Enemy"?
IMHO
You get them to trust one of yours as head of their security.
The Mittani
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#10 - 2011-12-03 04:07:19 UTC
i don't really care about POCOs because i'm busy drowning in technetium income, better luck next troll thread

~hi~

Cygnet Lythanea
World Welfare Works Association
#11 - 2011-12-03 04:17:01 UTC
Mr Mittani, Cygnet Lythanea, WWWA, speaking on the moon goo issue, sources within your own alliance have reported that you and goonswarm brass anticipate moon goo being nerfed. How then do your moon goo profits explain away the allegations EoG has leveled?
Mary Reed
Not going Away
Intrepid Crossing
#12 - 2011-12-03 05:39:38 UTC
Cygnet Lythanea wrote:
Mr Mittani, Cygnet Lythanea, WWWA, speaking on the moon goo issue, sources within your own alliance have reported that you and goonswarm brass anticipate moon goo being nerfed. How then do your moon goo profits explain away the allegations EoG has leveled?


There is an easy answer for you Cygnet...

In his diversionary post from the discussion on this topic he refers us to a link now in his Signature.

We both have read this;
Quote:

i don't really care about POCOs because i'm busy drowning in technetium income, better luck next troll thread


But yet in his "Diversionary" thread we read this;

Quote:
Beyond that I'd like to see less emphasis on technetium, either a rebalancing of moon minerals across the board so 3/4ths of the nullsec moon space isn't worthless, or a 'quick fix' like R32 alchemy.


Now some people might wonder why he loves his "Swimming in Tech" to less emphasis on it.

It's simple.

Nerf Tech will cause less of it on the market less on the market will drive his net worth thru the roof.

More people need to pay attention to his manipulations.

Since Goons and CFC are deploying I must get my carrier on the field to find out where I can tell the bad guys where to drop their caps.
Cygnet Lythanea
World Welfare Works Association
#13 - 2011-12-03 06:41:11 UTC
I hate to point this out, but wouldn't re-balancing moon goo in the manner you describe also mean that more of goonswarms rivals be gaining tech moons?

Which means that the mittani would actually lose isk, not gain it, due to increased competition?
HaxTis
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2011-12-03 06:51:22 UTC
I can also confirm that Mittens is in fact the Devil Incarnate and he has replaced CCP with his husk-forms so as to maintain the illusion that this game is not EVE Online and is in fact The Mittani's Jerk-Off Playground. The fact that he has a personality instead of being a wet mop like the rest of the semi-robots that play this game in highsec is indicative of the fact that he may also be Hitler, and as such I urge you to call the army and explain that the evil mittens and his subjugated autonomous goon collective full of exact carbon copies of his most loyal lieutenants are taking over the EVE world. Complaining to CCP is pointless as the few living members have been cleverly manipulated into a cult of personality around The Mittani, a character in a spaceship game. Your only recourse is to whine about this on a poorly-designed forum about a worse game.
Cygnet Lythanea
World Welfare Works Association
#15 - 2011-12-03 08:38:27 UTC
HaxTis wrote:
I can also confirm that Mittens is in fact the Devil Incarnate and he has replaced CCP with his husk-forms so as to maintain the illusion that this game is not EVE Online and is in fact The Mittani's Jerk-Off Playground. The fact that he has a personality instead of being a wet mop like the rest of the semi-robots that play this game in highsec is indicative of the fact that he may also be ******, and as such I urge you to call the army and explain that the evil mittens and his subjugated autonomous goon collective full of exact carbon copies of his most loyal lieutenants are taking over the EVE world. Complaining to CCP is pointless as the few living members have been cleverly manipulated into a cult of personality around The Mittani, a character in a spaceship game. Your only recourse is to whine about this on a poorly-designed forum about a worse game.



You know, I interviewed STK Scientific guys when they had that cult thing going on. I covered the BoB invasion of Fountain, the first time, back the old days. I seem to recall there wasn't a such thing as goonswarm back then.

Your attempt to troll strikes my dogged determination to get the story perfectly, wrecking for 0 damage.
HaxTis
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2011-12-03 14:06:38 UTC
I don't troll, I tell it like it is. Get your tinfoil hats out.
Trebor Daehdoow
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2011-12-03 14:37:32 UTC
CO destructibility was not, IIRC, implemented based on a CSM suggestion.

If Mittens decides to bogart COs in lowsec, then go blow them up. I am sure that Goonswarm will greatly enjoy having to defend 37 different COs every day. It'll keep them out of trouble.

Private Citizen • CSM in recovery

Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#18 - 2011-12-03 16:42:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Extreme
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
CO destructibility was not, IIRC, implemented based on a CSM suggestion.

If Mittens decides to bogart COs in lowsec, then go blow them up. I am sure that Goonswarm will greatly enjoy having to defend 37 different COs every day. It'll keep them out of trouble.


Can CCP Internal Affairs be triggered then to investigate this issue (from the inside)?

I request for an investigation to take away the possibility that former (Goon) members, that work for CCP now, may Leak information.
Lykouleon
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#19 - 2011-12-03 17:45:45 UTC
Extreme wrote:
EOG intelligence


Oxymoron right at the start of the post.

*golfclap*

Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword

Extreme
Eye of God
Pandemic Horde
#20 - 2011-12-03 17:53:26 UTC
Lykouleon wrote:
Extreme wrote:
EOG intelligence


Oxymoron right at the start of the post.

*golfclap*


Your comment is off-topic (as always)
123Next pageLast page