These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Discussion] Entosis Link Tactics and Ship Balance

First post First post First post
Author
MASSADEATH
MASS A DEATH
Mordus Angels
#701 - 2015-03-09 21:02:05 UTC
EvilweaselFinance wrote:
Acuma wrote:
It seems like the goons story is going from "It's overpowered and we'll burn down null with trollceptors" to "it's a boring stalemate where the attacker wastes a ton of time compared to the defender and we don't like it." Is that about right?

no part of your arguments have any merit and all are very, very obviously from someone who has never placed a ship at risk of dying and is probably mining veldspar at this very moment

what i am merely doing is saying "even if we assume everything you say is true, then look, it's still garbage"

like, the best case scenario is that it's an unfun bore-off, just with a minor advantage to the defender


UNFUN? undoing all of CFC and goon sov.... while endlessly sov trolling your area of influence into smaller and smaller chunks?

while collecting all the goon PVE tears?

as your your ratters lose ratting space area, and then start to fight who gets to rat where...and SMA is ratting in my area...and TNT is not defending this or that ? and then so and so ect ect ...


THAT IS PURE GOLD I cannot think of a better way to spend the next 2 years grinding CFC /Goons down in a battle of the wills.

hopefully the area is flooded with like minded people that will realize they too can troll the CFC/goons as well....

GOLD..PURE GOLD
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#702 - 2015-03-09 21:02:21 UTC
EvilweaselFinance wrote:
i mean really, everyone arguing in favor of trollceptors is doing one of the following:

1) we should get to contest sov risk-free, because its not fair i don't have a sov system and i never will have one if my ships might blow up

2) i do not understand how to kill an interceptor because those aren't used for mining or missioning in highsec, so here is my theorycrafted nonsense

3) i do not value my time at all and don't understand why anyone else does: who doesn't want a bore-off?

like there's not a single post defending them that doesn't fit into one of those three

Take the limit:

If one person could take down all sov, then:

A. Boat would end everyone's sov
B. massadeath would end our sov

and then, well... our 0.0 dream would be over. Doesn't matter if everyone else's 0.0 fantasy is also over because we'd be ended.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#703 - 2015-03-09 21:03:25 UTC
MASSADEATH wrote:
EvilweaselFinance wrote:
Acuma wrote:
It seems like the goons story is going from "It's overpowered and we'll burn down null with trollceptors" to "it's a boring stalemate where the attacker wastes a ton of time compared to the defender and we don't like it." Is that about right?

no part of your arguments have any merit and all are very, very obviously from someone who has never placed a ship at risk of dying and is probably mining veldspar at this very moment

what i am merely doing is saying "even if we assume everything you say is true, then look, it's still garbage"

like, the best case scenario is that it's an unfun bore-off, just with a minor advantage to the defender


UNFUN? undoing all of CFC and goon sov.... while endlessly sov trolling your area of influence into smaller and smaller chunks?

while collecting all the goon PVE tears?

as your your ratters lose ratting space area, and then start to fight who gets to rat where...and SMA is ratting in my area...and TNT is not defending this or that ? and then so and so ect ect ...


THAT IS PURE GOLD I cannot think of a better way to spend the next 2 years grinding CFC /Goons down in a battle of the wills.

hopefully the area is flooded with like minded people that will realize they too can troll the CFC/goons as well....

GOLD..PURE GOLD

AWW YEAH

Now again with even more FEELING!!!! You know you can do it, fozzie sov will give you the power to do it!!

End their 0.0 dream!!!

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

afkalt
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#704 - 2015-03-09 21:03:37 UTC
M1k3y Koontz wrote:
Assassn Gallic wrote:
Dave Stark wrote:
EvilweaselFinance wrote:
Trollceptors fundamentally don't fit the "effective control of the grid" argument. The things that can hit an orbiting snaked-out interceptor are few and far between and require very specific fits to counter, allowing a trollceptor to easily keep a link alive without effective control of the grid. This also forces specific metas, in opposition to the view that they should not affect the meta - you have to be able to blap interceptors in your fleet composition.

They also simply allow you to evade committing anything to a fight, and if you're attacking sov at the very least you should be risking a single ship.


fortunately you don't have to hit a trollceptor to stop it, just activate your own link.


Except that doesn't "stop" the interceptor, it negates it until one of the two get bored and leave. That's not how sov should be working, you fight for your space not kite for your space.
For the nay sayers one of the more likely fits with stats using an interceptor :


[Raptor, trollceptor fit]

Overdrive Injector System II - 447k isk
Overdrive Injector System II -447k isk
Overdrive Injector System II -447k isk

Coreli A-Type 1MN Microwarpdrive -27.4m isk
Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script 1m isk
Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script 1m isk
Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script 1m isk

[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II 2.34m isk
Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II - 2.34m isk
Fittings spare : 138 cpu (69%), 29.5 powergrid (62.11%).

Implants :
Eifyr and Co. 'Rogue' Navigation NN-603 -12m isk


Fit moves @ 5,093m/s before heat and can target out to 124km.
With heat : 7,278m/s
Full stats can be found here :
http://puu.sh/gt5GV/d49e6babaf.png

Total isk with implants : 71,580,000. (assuming you always lose the pod)

Amount of these you could see isk generated for per hour based on average income from varying sources :
Nullsec anomaly afk ishtar 1 per hour
Nullsec anomaly carrier 2 per hour
Highsec "HQ" incursions 2 per hour ( can double that occasionally)
Highsec "Vanguard" Incursions 1.8 per hour
Highsec ice mining with perfect boosts 0.5 per hour

This is per person assuming they have spent at least a day or two getting familiar with doing their activity.


https://i.imgur.com/dZoUBJK.jpg

45 DPS at 124km, your interceptor is dead in under a minute (55.5 seconds, yes I did the math)

It's also a fifth the cost. Your move. Also, yes it has remote sebos. If you can't get two guys together to defend your space against an interceptor in your prime time, what are you doing in sov?


But it'll run away! Apparently that represents an unsuccessful defence op....or some such garbage by people scared of the big bad interceptor.
Aiyshimin
Descendant Command
#705 - 2015-03-09 21:03:43 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
Promiscuous Female wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:

Point being, your entire organization doesn't need to be trying to kill interceptors constantly, just devote the necessary number of ships to keep an Entosis point on your important stuff. If you can't do that, scale back a bit until you can.

the fact that we can easily do exactly this is immaterial to the point

The fact that your are complaining bitterly about the need to do this is very material to the point. Blink
Why would you care if others are unwilling to do so? That's not your problem.


Its not their own space they worry about, its their rented space. Currently hundreds of renters dock up when 5-man gang in T1 ships shows up 3 systems away, and stay docked until the gang leaves. If the gang comes back with their whole alliance fleet of 50 and reinforces the system, the slumlords first try to buy the attackers off, then CTA their entire coalition, hire PL and a random wannabe pet alliance, batphone another coalition and blob the final timer. Renters stay docked up.

In the new system that 5-man gang takes the sov unless the renters undock and drive them away. Renters go back to hisec. ISK stops flowing to the blob. Blob leaders need to find daytime jobs. This is why you see goons blobbing these threads, the suggested sov 2.0 breaks their modus operandi, by forcing the local entity to respond to immediate pvp threats with pvp. PVP is not why renters are in null, they pay slumlords so they can fully focus on ratting. In sov 2.0, pvp is the reason to be in null.







PotatoOverdose
Royal Black Watch Highlanders
#706 - 2015-03-09 21:03:56 UTC
Promiscuous Female wrote:
M1k3y Koontz wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/dZoUBJK.jpg

45 DPS at 124km, your interceptor is dead in under a minute (55.5 seconds, yes I did the math)

It's also a fifth the cost. Your move.

please do not post fits that only kill the interceptor inside of a very short, narrow range where the interceptor would not be in any even remotely plausible pvp scenario

basically only post RLML fits, and even then i hope you have 200km+ range

"look at the graph it has a point this is where I can guarantee a ship to be at all times"

Maulus damps well past any max ceptor lockrange. Can damp 4 trollceptors at once. One cycle --> GG sov lazor.

[Insert inevitable "I don't want to have to cycle my ewar module once to lol-troll a bunch of ceptors" comment]

/thread
Andrea Keuvo
Rusty Pricks
#707 - 2015-03-09 21:04:22 UTC
Gizznitt Malikite wrote:
FT Diomedes wrote:
Gizznitt Malikite wrote:
FT Diomedes wrote:
All these proponents of the system keep thinking in terms of a 1v1. "I counter your off-grid boosted trollceptor with my Cerberus and my cyno alt in a Maulus."

Yes, Dominion sovereignty might not be perfect, but it is a damn site better than the above. The offensive power of Fozzie Sovereignty is completely out of balance. The defender has to be able to defend everywhere, but has no opportunity to fortify or entrench his position.

Some might say, "but the same thing will happen now!" This is simply untrue. For one, in Dominion, the offense has to commit significant assets to stage an attack. Yes, if someone brings fifty supers to the fight, A may have a problem. But if fifty supers come to the fight, A can request help from friendly alliance C and we get a big fight, or a massive blue-ball fest (that at least has the advantage of only being once, not every day). In Fozzieland, if C tries to help A against B, D will entosis C's stuff. And don't forget that anyone who comes to help probably gets Space Aids. Thank you, Fozzie.


Your example is flawed for several reasons:

1.) Small alliance A doesn't hold space in the current sov system. Perhaps big brother coalition C gives them a system (for a fee), but they will never truly own space unless they themselves can bring a huge force to attack.

2.) Alliance A is the underdog, and will lose space against bigger B. So what. They can then attempt to take it back, especially if alliance B doesn't bother to utilize it. Currently, if Big Bad Alliance B takes your sov, you can't do **** about it.

3.) With the 48 hour reinforcement window, Alliance A can call in all the backup they want. It's only a minor change in tactics for them to have an alliance A member in each backup fleet.



(1) Alliance A can hold space in the current system, with big brother coalition C's support. The fee is paid in military service.

(2) Then how are small alliances going to gain a foothold? They cannot. They will get roflstomped by anyone large enough to want to destroy their stuff.

(3) Alliance A calls for backup from Alliance C. Alliance C moves pilots over. Now honorable third parties D, E, and F, join the fun and hit C's space while they are away. D, E, and F risk nothing, because they come from NPC space or low sec. Or from a coalition so large that it can send off a bunch of pilots during prime time.

In short, you will have a lot of stuff burn after this patch. Nothing will be rebuilt. Coalitions will hold the money moons and one or two critical areas where they continue to build supercapitals. Everyone else will get burned out of space in short order. Low sec and NPC nullsec are the real beneficiaries of the new system. The existing coalitions will become larger and more powerful, but 0.0 space on the whole will be more empty.

Unless of course, 800k new subscribers suddenly decide to start playing tomorrow and the PCU goes up to 100k. Which all trends indicate won't happen.


In the current system, there is only one way small alliances hold space: They are serfs to larger groups. They pay with military service, rental agreements, or whatever. But they have NO ABILITY to stand on their own with the current mechanics.

In the new system, small alliances can attack unused systems and break down an overstretched alliances hold. They might not even bother "claiming" the space, but simply live there and continually prevent big alliance form using it. Sure, they might periodically lose there space at the whims of big bully alliance B, but that's no different than now. The difference is they can actually attack sov without bluing half the galaxy.

Are you really complaining that alliance C has to weigh the risks of third partying a distant fight with their own home defense? That's a great thing for them to have to consider, and if alliance A has their space rolled because they can't bring in a big brother to help defend their space, that is also a good thing!


The important piece that you are missing is that unless the small alliance goes through the logistical pain in the ass that is bringing in freighter sized sov upgrades that system that they took is literally useless to them. Without the sov upgrades they cannot even earn hisec level income, and replacing freighter sized sov upgrades every time big bully alliance B decides to kick down their sandcastle is not really an enjoyable activity for anyone. So yeah, under fozziesov I guess you 'could' take sov as you described but unless you are a masochist why would you want to.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#708 - 2015-03-09 21:05:44 UTC
Aiyshimin wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
Promiscuous Female wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:

Point being, your entire organization doesn't need to be trying to kill interceptors constantly, just devote the necessary number of ships to keep an Entosis point on your important stuff. If you can't do that, scale back a bit until you can.

the fact that we can easily do exactly this is immaterial to the point

The fact that your are complaining bitterly about the need to do this is very material to the point. Blink
Why would you care if others are unwilling to do so? That's not your problem.


Its not their own space they worry about, its their rented space. Currently hundreds of renters dock up when 5-man gang in T1 ships shows up 3 systems away, and stay docked until the gang leaves. If the gang comes back with their whole alliance fleet of 50 and reinforces the system, the slumlords first try to buy the attackers off, then CTA their entire coalition, hire PL and a random wannabe pet alliance, batphone another coalition and blob the final timer. Renters stay docked up.

In the new system that 5-man gang takes the sov unless the renters undock and drive them away. Renters go back to hisec. ISK stops flowing to the blob. Blob leaders need to find daytime jobs. This is why you see goons blobbing these threads, the suggested sov 2.0 breaks their modus operandi, by forcing the local entity to respond to immediate pvp threats with pvp. PVP is not why renters are in null, they pay slumlords so they can fully focus on ratting. In sov 2.0, pvp is the reason to be in null.

If all renters disappeared it's good. Other groups depend more on it than we do. But you know this already.

It is of course irrelevant once our 0.0 dream is ended by MOA in a fit of HOT BLOODED SOVTROLLING leading to DEATH OF 0.0 dream

YEAHHHH

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Promiscuous Female
GBS Logistics and Fives Support
Goonswarm Federation
#709 - 2015-03-09 21:06:10 UTC
PotatoOverdose wrote:
Promiscuous Female wrote:
M1k3y Koontz wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/dZoUBJK.jpg

45 DPS at 124km, your interceptor is dead in under a minute (55.5 seconds, yes I did the math)

It's also a fifth the cost. Your move.

please do not post fits that only kill the interceptor inside of a very short, narrow range where the interceptor would not be in any even remotely plausible pvp scenario

basically only post RLML fits, and even then i hope you have 200km+ range

"look at the graph it has a point this is where I can guarantee a ship to be at all times"

Maulus damps well past any max ceptor lockrange. Can damp 4 trollceptors at once. One cycle --> GG sov lazor.

[Insert inevitable "I don't want to have to cycle my ewar module once to lol-troll a bunch of ceptors" comment]

/thread

interceptor disengages, finds another target

it is like you are fundamentally unable to conceive of a situation where there is more than one objective at play

even an alliance owning a single system can have up to three
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#710 - 2015-03-09 21:06:52 UTC
Andrea Keuvo wrote:
The important piece that you are missing is that unless the small alliance goes through the logistical pain in the ass that is bringing in freighter sized sov upgrades that system that they took is literally useless to them. Without the sov upgrades they cannot even earn hisec level income, and replacing freighter sized sov upgrades every time big bully alliance B decides to kick down their sandcastle is not really an enjoyable activity for anyone. So yeah, under fozziesov I guess you 'could' take sov as you described but unless you are a masochist why would you want to.

Yes, it's mutually assured sovtrolling

everyone ends everyone else's 0.0 fantasy. nearly everywhere is unclaimed and unihubbed, or close enough

a barren farm and a burnt down field. it's beautiful

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
The Initiative.
#711 - 2015-03-09 21:07:08 UTC
...all that fits...
how about an inty going >4000 with a 10mn afterburner...good luck tracking that

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Promiscuous Female
GBS Logistics and Fives Support
Goonswarm Federation
#712 - 2015-03-09 21:07:42 UTC
also wow i didn't even notice the last eft warrior post's terrible dps

i just assumed that the ship had alpha-strike capability

my expectations for competence here somehow managed to sink even lower

lmbo 55.5 seconds to sink an interceptor
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#713 - 2015-03-09 21:07:55 UTC
Andrea Keuvo wrote:
So yeah, under fozziesov I guess you 'could' take sov as you described but unless you are a masochist why would you want to.

Bumping miners... smart-bombing pods... shooting rookie ships... ISK doubling scams... ganking... hyperdunking.

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Acuma
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#714 - 2015-03-09 21:08:13 UTC
Promiscuous Female wrote:
PotatoOverdose wrote:
Promiscuous Female wrote:
M1k3y Koontz wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/dZoUBJK.jpg

45 DPS at 124km, your interceptor is dead in under a minute (55.5 seconds, yes I did the math)

It's also a fifth the cost. Your move.

please do not post fits that only kill the interceptor inside of a very short, narrow range where the interceptor would not be in any even remotely plausible pvp scenario

basically only post RLML fits, and even then i hope you have 200km+ range

"look at the graph it has a point this is where I can guarantee a ship to be at all times"

Maulus damps well past any max ceptor lockrange. Can damp 4 trollceptors at once. One cycle --> GG sov lazor.

[Insert inevitable "I don't want to have to cycle my ewar module once to lol-troll a bunch of ceptors" comment]

/thread

interceptor disengages, finds another target

it is like you are fundamentally unable to conceive of a situation where there is more than one objective at play

even an alliance owning a single system can have up to three

Your objective is to spend 20-30 minutes in an active system to waste about 2-4 minutes of the defender and nothing else? Have fun with that.....I will enjoy the countless man hours wasted by these supposed "burn down all of nullsec trollceptors!"
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#715 - 2015-03-09 21:08:13 UTC
Eugene Kerner wrote:
...all that fits...
how about an inty going >4000 with a 10mn afterburner...good luck tracking that

There's apparently other ships that go even faster... but shrug, they don't get interdiction nullification which is probably the key i guess

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#716 - 2015-03-09 21:08:14 UTC
PotatoOverdose wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
PotatoOverdose wrote:
Promiscuous Female wrote:

PotatoOverdose wrote:

Holy **** you're bad. I could link you a ship that owns interceptors up to 150km, and you'll still moan like a stuck pig.

And you know what? I'm gonna do just that. Behold the mighty eagle:

Eagle: http://imgur.com/KYZDvc5
Eagle vs. MWD Stiletto: http://imgur.com/v537Sv8
185 DPS at 120km
60 DPS at 150km.
Uses thorium if you're wondering (don't be bad by using spike).

If, by some miracle, the inty locks at 150km, it's fit is so bad that those 60dps will massacre it.

Please. Stop. Being. Bad.

ah yes the interceptor that is polite enough to sit inside the eagle's optimal long enough to arrive from 14AU away, decelerate from warp, lock, and fire on it

Are you really that bad?
Read the graph again.
http://imgur.com/v537Sv8
With thorium loaded, against a stiletto moving at speed it does
50 dps at 50km
185 dps at 120km
60 dps at 150km

THIS KILLS YOUR 150 KM LOCKING INTERCEPTOR IN AN ENVELOPE FROM 50KM to 150km. WHILE IT'S MOVING. AT 5KM/S.


60 dps isnt going to kill anything. These cepters are not going to sit there and pepper them with bb guns, they will eith be out of range when you land our out of range when you lock them.


Jesus christ.

An interceptor fit to lock AT 150 FRICKEN KILOMETERS DOES NOT HAVE A TANK. 60DPS will murder **** kill it,

If the inty "only" locks at 90km the eagle will kill it with 170 dps. The Cerberus will kill it with 300-400 RLML dps (90km inty, 137km range missile, do the math).

Baltec, even you aren't this dumb.


Your point is only valit if the cepter doesnt move. Fact is that the cepter will see you in warp and by the time you land and lock it it will be either out of range or off the grid entirely. These things arn't going to stick around and let you pepper them.
EvilweaselFinance
GoonCorp
Goonswarm Federation
#717 - 2015-03-09 21:08:30 UTC
MASSADEATH wrote:

UNFUN? undoing all of CFC and goon sov.... while endlessly sov trolling your area of influence into smaller and smaller chunks?

while collecting all the goon PVE tears?

well i mean you've already admitted there's no chance this is going to happen with having to place even a single ship at risk

so what you're basically saying is that you think this system is so unbalanced that you guys, a collection of poorly-organized pilots who flee in terror from a fight, think you could clear the most occupied region of the game

basically, post type 1: you know you can't ever win when there's the possibility you lose, so you want to have ccp make sure you can't possibly lose

however while making these posts you need to remember when i'm responding to a post type 2 ("how does interceptors work" or post type 3 ("what is a bore-off i don't understand how someone's time can be worth anything") i'm explaining why different things are wrong so you can't just cherry-pick something from there and drop it in here

what those people are arguing (including one guy who used to be in moa and found that so shameful he's now in an n3 pet) is that trollceptors are actually too boring to use so nobody will use them. i'm saying they will. you're trying to put their words in my mouth
PotatoOverdose
Royal Black Watch Highlanders
#718 - 2015-03-09 21:09:02 UTC  |  Edited by: PotatoOverdose
Promiscuous Female wrote:
PotatoOverdose wrote:

Maulus damps well past any max ceptor lockrange. Can damp 4 trollceptors at once. One cycle --> GG sov lazor.

[Insert inevitable "I don't want to have to cycle my ewar module once to lol-troll a bunch of ceptors" comment]

/thread

interceptor disengages, finds another target

it is like you are fundamentally unable to conceive of a situation where there is more than one objective at play

even an alliance owning a single system can have up to three

Interceptor has another 40 minute timer in which his sov lazor gets damped.

It's like you are fundamentally unable to concieve of a situation where an interceptor won't waste 40 minutes after 40 minutes of his life in a futile attempt to capture an occupied system.

Troll ceptor only viable for unoccupied and undefended systems. You not being able to hold unoccupied and undefended systems is a good thing. Ergo, troll ceptor not problem.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#719 - 2015-03-09 21:10:19 UTC
EvilweaselFinance wrote:
MASSADEATH wrote:

UNFUN? undoing all of CFC and goon sov.... while endlessly sov trolling your area of influence into smaller and smaller chunks?

while collecting all the goon PVE tears?

well i mean you've already admitted there's no chance this is going to happen with having to place even a single ship at risk

so what you're basically saying is that you think this system is so unbalanced that you guys, a collection of poorly-organized pilots who flee in terror from a fight, think you could clear the most occupied region of the game

basically, post type 1: you know you can't ever win when there's the possibility you lose, so you want to have ccp make sure you can't possibly lose

however while making these posts you need to remember when i'm responding to a post type 2 ("how does interceptors work" or post type 3 ("what is a bore-off i don't understand how someone's time can be worth anything") i'm explaining why different things are wrong so you can't just cherry-pick something from there and drop it in here

what those people are arguing (including one guy who used to be in moa and found that so shameful he's now in an n3 pet) is that trollceptors are actually too boring to use so nobody will use them. i'm saying they will. you're trying to put their words in my mouth

Worst case scenario: No one but goons bothers, we end everyone else's 0.0 dream

Second-best case: everyone bothers, everyone's 0.0 dream is ended

??? Case: no one bothers; status quo (except with more interceptors)

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Promiscuous Female
GBS Logistics and Fives Support
Goonswarm Federation
#720 - 2015-03-09 21:10:35 UTC
Acuma wrote:
Your objective is to spend 20-30 minutes in an active system to waste about 2-4 minutes of the defender and nothing else? Have fun with that.....I will enjoy the countless man hours wasted by these supposed "burn down all of nullsec trollceptors!"

no, the attacking interceptor gets to disengage within 2m of getting caught

for the basic math challenged, 2 minutes is a lot shorter time than 20-30 minutes