These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

"The Skillpoint System and You"

Author
Gregor Parud
Imperial Academy
#21 - 2015-02-27 14:52:17 UTC
Kneesdee Pinchit wrote:
Yeah I wouldn't bother replying to people like him, cynicism on the EVE forums is pretty much a given.
I like your blog so far, so don't let some random dude on the forums stop you from keeping it going.


Also, the amount of people doing the buddy invite thing is enormous, I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to make some form of profit from your efforts.



Nice alt reply you have there. What are the chances that some alt who only made 3 posts in total, made 2 of those posts JUST after you posted. With 2 years between these posts while, of course, backing your view.

Doesn't really support your credibility, does it.
Kneesdee Pinchit
Braincells ltd.
#22 - 2015-02-27 14:54:39 UTC
Gregor Parud wrote:
Kneesdee Pinchit wrote:
Yeah I wouldn't bother replying to people like him, cynicism on the EVE forums is pretty much a given.
I like your blog so far, so don't let some random dude on the forums stop you from keeping it going.


Also, the amount of people doing the buddy invite thing is enormous, I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to make some form of profit from your efforts.



Nice alt reply you have there. What are the chances that some alt who only made 3 posts in total, made 2 of those posts JUST after you posted. With 2 years between these posts while, of course, backing your view.

Doesn't really support your credibility, does it.


I'm actually his nephew, so that kinda defeats your argument.
Gregor Parud
Imperial Academy
#23 - 2015-02-27 14:55:56 UTC
Ah yes, the my brother/nephew excuse. Nice try, never works.
Kneesdee Pinchit
Braincells ltd.
#24 - 2015-02-27 15:00:43 UTC
Gregor Parud wrote:
Ah yes, the my brother/nephew excuse. Nice try, never works.


And my dog ate my homework too.

Like Mark said, why don't you try and actually be helpful? show him your points like that other guy did, he does listen to people you know, just not ones that only know how to start a pissing match.
Gregor Parud
Imperial Academy
#25 - 2015-02-27 15:03:05 UTC
I help lots of people, just not ones who beg for isk or nick other's work for their own benefit. Either way, not going to **** up Shah's thread, good luck with that.
ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#26 - 2015-02-27 17:37:25 UTC  |  Edited by: ShahFluffers
Actually... I have no problem with people copying my posts here... as long as I am credited with a link sourcing this thread. Blink

The more this information gets out there, the better.


Also, be nice children. :)
Mark Androcius
#27 - 2015-02-27 19:15:30 UTC
ShahFluffers wrote:
Actually... I have no problem with people copying my posts here... as long as I am credited with a link sourcing this thread. Blink

The more this information gets out there, the better.


Also, be nice children. :)



Posted, I hope you like it this way, if you want me to link your buddy invite thingy, let me know

https://androcius.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/the-skillpoint-system-and-you-by-shahfluffers/
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#28 - 2015-03-31 12:43:00 UTC
bumping a good topic and dropping a hint for a sticky whilst describing what im doing
Azda Ja
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2015-03-31 13:13:55 UTC
I too vote for yet another Fluffy sticky.


Grrr.

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#30 - 2015-03-31 13:14:56 UTC
Azda Ja wrote:
I too vote for yet another Fluffy sticky.



i want a fluffy sticker!
Azda Ja
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#31 - 2015-03-31 13:18:54 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Azda Ja wrote:
I too vote for yet another Fluffy sticky.



i want a fluffy sticker!

Or perhaps a sticky fluffer?


Grrr.

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#32 - 2015-03-31 13:19:57 UTC
Azda Ja wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Azda Ja wrote:
I too vote for yet another Fluffy sticky.



i want a fluffy sticker!

Or perhaps a sticky fluffer?



eeeeeeeeeeeew
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#33 - 2015-04-01 02:44:22 UTC
Is there a consensus on what the core skills are? Probably not, but click if you want my opinion, as well as others in the thread.
Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#34 - 2015-04-01 04:30:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Bienator II
i fully agree with the OP. The SP system is not only the reason why i gave eve a try, it is also the reason why i stayed. Firstly its passive. There is no grind. Secondly, it makes progress while you take a break from the game, which is awesome since everyone needs them. And the lvl5 skill cap lets you catch up with vets via specialization.

fairly unique all things considered

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

Previous page12