These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Tiamat Issues

First post First post
Author
Murkar Omaristos
The Alabaster Albatross
Unreasonable Bastards
#301 - 2015-03-09 18:01:47 UTC
bizarre :) for me it was not a graphics glitch, it actually restarts and prevents from cloaking after jumping a gate.
jason hill
Red vs Blue Flight Academy
#302 - 2015-03-14 16:03:57 UTC
TheSmokingHertog wrote:
My launcher is showing offline for a while now, the bin exe does start ok.

could have been worse ! CCP coulda implemented the boot.ini manouvere
der Sardaukar
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#303 - 2015-03-19 10:45:52 UTC
When will you fix the issues within the industrial systems? It's bugged since deployment of the new industrial system not fixed yet.
Duke Frantzich
State War Academy
Caldari State
#304 - 2015-04-08 01:55:32 UTC
CCP Sledgehammer wrote:
Esme Moya Mencken wrote:
CCP Sledgehammer wrote:
I agree with your point that there should be more options to cover specific graphical features. It is a conversation that is ongoing within my team at the moment. Also regarding nebulae brightness, another ongoing conversation. However, with regards to the attitude you mention, that is not at all what I was insinuating in my post, all I was endeavoring to say was that we have to assess things based on voluminous feedback, which at the moment does not exist for this feature.

Don't these "ongoing conversations" seem to suggest, in and of themselves, that more options control for graphical features ought to exist? What's to gain from not introducing options like these? There's some 90+ page thread about disabling the no-longer-quite-so-new jump graphics/animation...people STILL post there.

Options, CCP. Please provide options.

I believe they do. Unfortunately it's never as simple as wanting to do something about it. We have other teams' requirements, engine health and modernization, new assets and renovation of old assets to name but a few of the things that we have to consider when taking on work.

I want you to know that we are not ignoring these concerns, even if it seems to you - on the outside - that no work is being done in relation to them.

My character may have sunglases, but now nebulas, gass clouds and other shiny objects makes gameplay horrible. Almost every mission location have some overly bright cloud in it. Don't think anyone would mind if some of these were toned down to half or one third the lux. In general the scenery is too bright, and it makes seeing module action, and system text, and targets activation very dificult. Turning the camera isn't always an option, and even pointless in some locations as it is so nice and shiny all over. Any thoughts on this, or is it just my poor old eyes that's hurting?