These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Tiamat Feedback

First post
Author
CCP Darwin
C C P
C C P Alliance
#41 - 2015-02-17 21:32:43 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Darwin
Memphis Baas wrote:
Why is there a double-band at the top of the skill training queue? It used to be a single blue bar, now the blue bar is under a grey bar and both of them have an arrow to the right.

Edit: This is now listed as a known issue. Thanks, Okee Fenokee!

CCP Darwin  •  Senior Software Engineer, Art & Graphics, EVE Online  •  @mark_wilkins

Okee Fenokee
Spontaneous Massive Existence Failure
#42 - 2015-02-17 21:51:40 UTC
CCP Darwin wrote:
Memphis Baas wrote:
Why is there a double-band at the top of the skill training queue? It used to be a single blue bar, now the blue bar is under a grey bar and both of them have an arrow to the right.

I'll have a look as soon as my download completes. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This is listed as a known issue.
Alundil
Rolled Out
#43 - 2015-02-17 23:48:14 UTC
Memphis Baas wrote:

Known issue

I'm right behind you

Ssabat Thraxx
DUST Expeditionary Team
Good Sax
#44 - 2015-02-18 02:41:57 UTC
My drone control range has mysteriously dropped by 24km. Nothing has changed on my ships. Cleared cache, relogged, rebooted, etc. No change. Help plz.

\m/ O.o \m/

"You're a freak ..." - Solecist Project

fiana taladay
Serenity Rising LLC
Controlled Chaos
#45 - 2015-02-18 03:16:58 UTC
Ssabat Thraxx wrote:
My drone control range has mysteriously dropped by 24km. Nothing has changed on my ships. Cleared cache, relogged, rebooted, etc. No change. Help plz.

probably your tech 2 drone link Augmentor went offline
Ssabat Thraxx
DUST Expeditionary Team
Good Sax
#46 - 2015-02-18 03:24:39 UTC
fiana taladay wrote:
Ssabat Thraxx wrote:

nope, I thought originally it was the item, bugged or somethingt, it was on, I witched it off and on, took it off the ship and back on, left and re-entered the ship, tried a different t2 aug, cleared cache, rebooted, lol. Same issue =(

\m/ O.o \m/

"You're a freak ..." - Solecist Project

Nelly Uanos
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#47 - 2015-02-18 05:34:54 UTC
Usually when I pressed the loot all button, if the container is emptied the window closed by itself...

It does not anymore... annoying... X
CCP Masterplan
C C P
C C P Alliance
#48 - 2015-02-18 10:54:43 UTC
Nelly Uanos wrote:
Usually when I pressed the loot all button, if the container is emptied the window closed by itself...

It does not anymore... annoying... X

A fix for 'Loot All' failing to close wreck/container windows should be going out today.

"This one time, on patch day..."

@ccp_masterplan  |  Team Five-0: Rewriting the law

CCP Lebowski
C C P
C C P Alliance
#49 - 2015-02-18 13:37:51 UTC
Ssabat Thraxx wrote:
fiana taladay wrote:
Ssabat Thraxx wrote:

nope, I thought originally it was the item, bugged or somethingt, it was on, I witched it off and on, took it off the ship and back on, left and re-entered the ship, tried a different t2 aug, cleared cache, rebooted, lol. Same issue =(

I've looked at your bug reports regarding this and can't reproduce the issue myself. Can you please provide your exact fit so that I can look into it further?

CCP Lebowski | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Five-0

@CCP_Lebowski

Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#50 - 2015-02-18 13:50:07 UTC
Where have the isk cents gone?
Noriko Mai
#51 - 2015-02-18 14:13:57 UTC
Memphis Baas wrote:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5498033#post5498033

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#52 - 2015-02-18 14:18:09 UTC
Just will state that no new clothes were added to the NES with Tiamat nor Proteus. Sad

Could we get something to spend our AUR on with Scylla? Cool

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#53 - 2015-02-18 15:06:33 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Just will state that no new clothes were added to the NES with Tiamat nor Proteus. Sad

Adding ship skins to the list...

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Dradis Aulmais
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#54 - 2015-02-18 15:49:17 UTC
I wonder if we could get some stuff for our captains quarters I need a stripper pole.

Dradis Aulmais, Federal Attorney Number 54896

Free The Scope Three

GeeBee
Backwater Redux
Tactical Narcotics Team
#55 - 2015-02-18 16:41:36 UTC
1) so a gui thing thats been bugging me for a while, you removed the ability to turn off window snapping a while back. Now windows will automatically snap to each other which for vertical planes snapping together theres no issue, but when horizontal planes are stacked together the windows then become vertically linked; When a window above another window is double clicked to minimize it to a bar any windows below it that are snapped to it get drug upwards in a very annoying and useless fashion. Please re-implement the ability to adjust window snapping or entirely remove this annoying window movement mechanic.

2) I dunno if ive missed it this entire time or if its new, if you have a secondary chat window(all optional chat windows) there is an X to close it, if you click on this there is no warning and all your channels go bye bye and must be rejoined.

3) I've been running some of the complex / Escalation (NON DED RATED) sites out of boredom just to see what some of the escalations are like for just general viability of their usefulness to players. Overall the biggest problem in Multi-part escalations is the range traveled, i had a couple where it was a nice tame 2 jumps from one escalation to the next, the worst was 8 jumps to a non-adjacent region for a complex that barely pays anything. I know the escalation placement criteria was modified a few patches ago but overall these are still just not worth running / looking at due to the excessive travel ranges for little money. If the sites aren't going to be buffed / altered in anyway the best change would be to limit the escalation range to constellation, this would keep your escalation range contained for the entire chain making them somewhat viable, cause as of right now its primarily wasted content as its not worth doing.
Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#56 - 2015-02-18 19:05:11 UTC
Why no option in the corp search to "exclude corps where FF is Illegal"???
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#57 - 2015-02-18 21:15:36 UTC
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:

CCP's reason: because, CCP.
A sensible reason: Because some would use that filter to look for wardec targets.
Ned Thomas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#58 - 2015-02-18 21:23:04 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:

CCP's reason: because, CCP.
A sensible reason: Because some would use that filter to look for wardec targets.

It's more likely that someone would use the feature to only look for corps where FF is illegal as a search for war targets, which is possible with current options.
BrundleMeth
State War Academy
Caldari State
#59 - 2015-02-18 21:59:31 UTC
MuppetsSlayed wrote:
Has anyone got a drop from a drifter yet?

No but I robbed a homeless bum of his last pair of socks...
John WarpingSlow
#60 - 2015-02-19 04:49:37 UTC
Seven Koskanaiken wrote:
Where have the isk cents gone?

See this post in the issues thread