These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Adhocracy Incorporated [ADHC] In w-space since 2009

First post
Author
Abvit
Ashbrittle
#21 - 2015-05-23 15:20:27 UTC
Simon Falls wrote:
A fine group of WH folks with a leadership structure of "what can you do? do it then..."

Very accurate assessment. We like self starters. Lemmings not wanted.
Abvit
Ashbrittle
#22 - 2015-05-26 00:59:59 UTC
Buy your Eve Vegas tickets. Adhoc members will be there.
Abvit
Ashbrittle
#23 - 2015-06-08 22:46:07 UTC
Sleepers are invading. Bob is watching.
Abvit
Ashbrittle
#24 - 2015-07-11 16:43:27 UTC
WH Fundamentals 2.0 is up. Check out Episode 1.
Abvit
Ashbrittle
#25 - 2015-08-08 01:31:13 UTC
Episode 2 of WH fundamentals is up.
Abvit
Ashbrittle
#26 - 2015-08-15 00:52:19 UTC
Episode 3 of Wormhole Fundamentals 2.0 is up.
Travin Sunare
Ashbrittle
#27 - 2015-08-18 23:26:57 UTC
Bump
Travin Sunare
Ashbrittle
#28 - 2015-08-20 20:58:42 UTC
Bump
Travin Sunare
Ashbrittle
#29 - 2015-08-21 23:58:47 UTC
Bump
Travin Sunare
Ashbrittle
#30 - 2015-08-28 17:51:32 UTC
Bump
Kimeni Este
Tactically Challenged
Tactical Supremacy
#31 - 2015-08-30 06:41:57 UTC
Like many Eve players, I was wandering around HiSec, half way to fading out of the game again for want of a decent group of players I could find that would fit my ideals.

I'd been in a great nulsec corp in the past, so wading through advertisements and interviews, trying to find a good corp, was a constant reminder of each new corps shortcomings, and ineptitude.

Then, I found myself, after having poked around at WH corporations for days, in "Adhocracy Public", ADHC public/recruitment channel, first thing I noticed, was the impressive cloud of web accessible content they had published.

A conversation with one of their recruitment officers was a refreshing experience, where instead of being sold a corporation that wouldn't live up to the hype, I was given realistic answers to my questions.

The interview experience was executed well, and I jumped in to start my month long initiate phase!

That was about three months ago. I'm not even sure where the time went. Very active group, always something to do, content around every corner, if you're brave enough!

Best Eve Online Decision I've made yet, come live in a Wormhole, see what ADHC has to offer, if we're a fit for each other - you won't be dissapointed!

Kimeni Este
Tactically Challenged
Tactical Supremacy
#32 - 2015-09-16 19:04:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Kimeni Este
It's a highlight getting home after work and jumping into coms with my corp mates, and you never know what wormhole life might have to offer!

Got home, logged in - some folks are about to run some sites, so I join in the fun, we get all our ducks in a row, and warp off to get started, and then, "Combat probes on DSCAN!" - So we quickly reship, and are gathering intel on our connections, when one of us says, matter of fact and far too quietly, "Found a Vindicator, he's tackled me.", Rest of us, "Wait, you what?", "Did he say VIndicator?", "WHERE!?"

Seconds later we're hurtling through space to land on grid and get some good old fashioned pewpew, then another hostile shows up, then another, then a few more, a scout reports a bunch more the next wormhole over...

We form up, have a fun medium-ish fleet engagement for a bit, which then turns into a two hour long good natured exchange of ships in some small gang engagements. Finally ends with the wormhole collapsing on them and us chasing someone that got left behind around the solar system and providing a charitable ride back to HiSec to rejoin their friends via the POD EXPRESS!

Tons of hilarity, good times, shenanigans, and content - Thanks ADHC!

Come and check us out at our public channel Adhocracy Public, join us and have some good times!
Kimeni Este
Tactically Challenged
Tactical Supremacy
#33 - 2015-10-18 21:18:39 UTC
Several of us were online on the hunt for activity. We were really itching for a fight after a couple close calls and disappointments.

Our scouts like tendrils spread through out chain, when one of them jumps into a system and sees what appears to be a site running fleet on DSCAN. Everything goes astir as we start mobilizing and zeroing in on them, they are just finishing the last site, and we have to rush if we're going to make it!

The scout catches on DSCAN what might be a crasher while the ratting ships are disappearing, so we drop probes and the gig is up! We track it down, and are landing on grid as a crashing HIC makes a trip out on a Critical Wormhole, but doesn't crash it!

So here we sit staring at hole that could collapse at any moment. We've got 5-7ish ships looking at it longingly, desperate for a fight.

We have no idea what is on the other side.

We have no idea how much mass is left, but it is deep critical.

But we really want to shoot something.

One of our very own beloved wingmates, says, "Screw it, I'm going!"

So without further hesitation we all decide to pile up and jump together, there is a countdown, "3, 2, 1..."

We jumped! 3 or so cruisers, and command ship, an interdictor and a T3D or two. And everyone made it! All the mean while, the residents are sitting on grid on the other side looking dumbfounded we jumped through into them, startled into panic or something, no idea, but they didn't get away.

After that, we turned around and looked... THe wormhole was still up... It's going to crash if the Svipal fires a couple rounds into at this point, right?

Well, we quickly sort out, most expensive ship to cheapest, last one is going to have probes. And start jumping through, one at a time. Everyone on coms is incredulous, commenting, "There is no way we're going to all make" "Hope you're ready to waste an hour getting back." But just a couple minutes later, Our first brave pilot in, is the last one left with a final satisfied look around the wormhole as he jumps back home!

Many great adventures to be had! Come join us, check out our public channel, Adhocracy Public!
Abvit
Ashbrittle
#34 - 2015-10-27 05:21:42 UTC
Three Adhoc members attended Eve Vegas. It was aa fantastic show and recommend it to everyone. Sad to hear we are going to have to jump through so many hoops to deploy large citadels in sub C5 holes.
Abvit
Ashbrittle
#35 - 2015-11-01 23:18:47 UTC
Had a couple great fights with Iso5 today. Love some small gang WH action.
Previous page12