These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Proteus Release Issues

First post
Author
Viantha
State War Academy
Caldari State
#141 - 2015-01-21 05:10:00 UTC
might be a fighter bug or pos bug, saw a siphon unit on the corp pos, so I parked just outside the shields, had already assigned fighters to someone, went to attack the siphon unit with the spare fighters and a message pops up basically saying i cant attack that while inside the pos shield, I aproached the syphon unit, eventually the fighters did attack it, what I noticed was fighters that were orbitting me and outside the shield would attack it but the ones that were orbitting me but slightly inside the shield wouldnt
CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#142 - 2015-01-21 10:28:41 UTC
Charles Baxter wrote:
Related to the MTU issues, i was not able to scoop MTUs back to the Obelisks' cargo hold. Suppose this will be fixed as well with the other issues. Tnx a lot in advance !

Yep we are aware and this will be fixed at the same time.

Quality Assurance Analyst Team Psycho Sisters

CCP Claymore
C C P
C C P Alliance
#143 - 2015-01-21 10:29:50 UTC
John Wolfsson wrote:
Mobile depots have same issues as MTUs , please dont forget fix these - unable to store ship with mobile depot in cargo to SMA on pos

Same issue so they will both be fixed at the same time.

Quality Assurance Analyst Team Psycho Sisters

Gosti Kahanid
Red Sky Morning
The Amarr Militia.
#144 - 2015-01-21 10:55:56 UTC
How about the Buttons for Modechange on the T3-Dessis which still don´t appear when you board the Ship in Space, like you always do in WH-Space?
Ariadnh
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#145 - 2015-01-21 11:33:33 UTC
I can't believe you guys didn't fix that today, my ships are stuck in the Personal Hangar Array. I will request game time reimbursement.
Calorn Marthor
Standard Fuel Company
#146 - 2015-01-21 11:56:11 UTC
I cannot invent multiple runs from a stack of ancient relics in one job any more.
I am quite certain this worked a couple of weeks ago.

:-/
Worrff
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#147 - 2015-01-21 18:19:20 UTC
Worrff wrote:
CCP Habakuk wrote:
Ploing wrote:

can you confirm that burnermissions work as intended or also buggy.

Not sure, I will ask around tomorrow.

Worrff wrote:

There you go...... from a couple of pages back

Worrff wrote:
When emptying items from the Mobile Tractor unit, it closes the window.

Its a pain in the ass.

The problem Is from THIS patch, as it was working fine on Monday.

This is one of the issues in the pipeline for the next patch, it was fixed internally today.

Obviously not, Its still happening.

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

CCP Philosophy: If it works, break it. If it’s broken, leave it alone and break something else.

Alundil
Rolled Out
#148 - 2015-01-21 18:43:01 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:

Known Issues:

Is it possible to keep this known issues post up to date? Lessens the number of pages ppl have to read through before deciding to post about an issue or not. Thanks.

I'm right behind you

epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#149 - 2015-01-21 19:07:20 UTC
CCP Claymore wrote:
John Wolfsson wrote:
Mobile depots have same issues as MTUs , please dont forget fix these - unable to store ship with mobile depot in cargo to SMA on pos

Same issue so they will both be fixed at the same time.

Containers always exibited this behaviour in the past, whilst we are used to that, could they be included in this fix too please, as the restriction has no benefit, and is just as much of a pain?

There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE

Dominous Nolen
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#150 - 2015-01-23 09:26:11 UTC
The Appearance overview colour tag menu is having issues still. After the issue was corrected so the background and color tags were corrected there is now a new issue.

When changing options for the background of the various overview states (either toggling blink or changing the colour) the panel does not update accordingly to reflect the change.

Bug report has been submitted for this through the client as well.

@dominousnolen

"Fly dangerously, Fly safe, Fly whatever, just keep Flying." - Lee Blackwood

CCP Turtlepower
C C P
C C P Alliance
#151 - 2015-01-23 11:26:54 UTC
Dominous Nolen wrote:
The Appearance overview colour tag menu is having issues still. After the issue was corrected so the background and color tags were corrected there is now a new issue.

When changing options for the background of the various overview states (either toggling blink or changing the colour) the panel does not update accordingly to reflect the change.

Bug report has been submitted for this through the client as well.

Thank you. We have a fix for this that will be deployed asap next week.
Krot-Nein Tuladanlku
YOLOSQUAD
#152 - 2015-01-23 12:22:29 UTC
Hello,

Did you experienced a server issue yesterday at about 19:40 GMT+1 ?

Also my neocom weren't working once. The buttons on it appeared to be clicked on, but I couldn't click on.

Regards
Dominous Nolen
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#153 - 2015-01-23 12:52:15 UTC
CCP Turtlepower wrote:

Thank you. We have a fix for this that will be deployed asap next week.

Thanks!

@dominousnolen

"Fly dangerously, Fly safe, Fly whatever, just keep Flying." - Lee Blackwood

Worrff
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#154 - 2015-01-23 16:25:57 UTC
Worrff wrote:
Worrff wrote:
CCP Habakuk wrote:

Not sure, I will ask around tomorrow.

Worrff wrote:

There you go...... from a couple of pages back

Worrff wrote:
When emptying items from the Mobile Tractor unit, it closes the window.

Its a pain in the ass.

The problem Is from THIS patch, as it was working fine on Monday.

This is one of the issues in the pipeline for the next patch, it was fixed internally today.

Obviously not, Its still happening.

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

HELLO !!!

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

CCP Philosophy: If it works, break it. If it’s broken, leave it alone and break something else.

Lil' Brudder Too
Pistols for Pandas
#155 - 2015-01-26 22:30:29 UTC
When you changed all the modules in your recent module 'teiricide', all of the modules themselves have been switched to whichever variant you desired them to be, however, all of the references to them in game, such as saved fittings, still call to the old item. Would be nice to have them atleast show the now active variants so we can select a replacement...
Haluzka
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#156 - 2015-01-27 16:12:07 UTC
Hello, i have a little problem with squad warp. When i warp 2 archons they enter warp with a 2km distance, while in warp the distance drops to 0, but when they exit warp they bump each other (speed around 500m/s, they end up 25km away from each other).
I tested this and in 10 different warps only twice they didn't bump.
This is a big problem sometimes, can it be fixed? I mean can it be done that they dont come so close while in warp?
I understood if this would be the case with 50 archons and they would bump, but 2?
Please do something with this.
Darkblad
Doomheim
#157 - 2015-01-28 10:47:03 UTC
(PO)CO grid and Circadian Seekers = gridfu?

Something I've noticed in systems with Seekers that warp to Customs Offices is a broken Grid at the CO.
This was for example the case in Iyen-Oustra.
The edge of two grids appears to be positioned approximately this way.
Result is, that you can only target the CO from one of the grids. No targeting from the other one, not even from 0m.
The Seeker NPCs also appear to bug out by this, as they sit idle with 0m/s and being split across several grids. They also don't aggress me when I attack them.

Yesterday, another player ran into the issue of not being able to target a POCO he wanted to take down. The RF timer just ended, it was one of his war target's assets. After he changed position he was able to target and attack it. But as he preferred Gecko drones for the task, he ran into the problem that his drones dropped off his grid, as they orbit their target. So he had to stick to sentries, which resulted in a drop of dps, due to skills.

I previously got told that POCO grids often are sorta weird, but as the player could shoot that POCO into RF without problems and with my own observations it appears like Seeker NPCs raise the probability of POCO grids going bonkers.

NPEISDRIP

Haluzka
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#158 - 2015-01-29 14:04:46 UTC
Haluzka wrote:
Hello, i have a little problem with squad warp. When i warp 2 archons they enter warp with a 2km distance, while in warp the distance drops to 0, but when they exit warp they bump each other (speed around 500m/s, they end up 25km away from each other).
I tested this and in 10 different warps only twice they didn't bump.
This is a big problem sometimes, can it be fixed? I mean can it be done that they dont come so close while in warp?
I understood if this would be the case with 50 archons and they would bump, but 2?
Please do something with this.

loks you already fix that yesterday,
yesterday warping caps was ok, today the problem returned, the 2 archons still bump each other, pls fix that
u3pog
Ministerstvo na otbranata
#159 - 2015-01-30 21:09:43 UTC
I am observing a glitch for about few weeks, so it must have been happening after the Proteus release - never had the same issue before. Upon travelling my video driver crashes and sometimes I have to reboot the PC. This happens only when I get near regional gates (the larger ones). I am using the latest video driver for my graphic card 340.52 for GeForce 9800 GTX+ and DirectX 9. There's a similar thread on issues forum and it seems this problem occurs to other people as well - https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5417168#post5417168 , so something must have been changed about these gates - as I've said I never had such a problem before. Now I have to travel on low shader quality :(
Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#160 - 2015-01-30 23:16:39 UTC
could it be that ccp is overwhelmed since there decided for the new release dates? maybe there are just little things to figure out but the pressure to release the new one is to much ??