These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

War on Gankers

First post
Author
Dar'Nalaa
Rebel Wilson Fan Club
#21 - 2014-12-28 21:09:25 UTC
John E Normus wrote:
Dear Rebel Leader #276,

gf

John




Thank you for your kind words,

one thing, what's the numbers for after my new name, just like to know all the facts

Thanking you in advance

Dar'Nalaa
Sequester Risalo
German Corps of Engineers 17
Federation of Respect Honor Passion Alliance.
#22 - 2014-12-28 21:10:13 UTC
Tear Jar wrote:
Concord Guy's Cousin wrote:
The best way to curtail the activities of gankers is to teach their lazy and entitled prey that they need to

  • Be at the keyboard
  • Tank their ships
  • Not go afk in space unless cloaked (grr afk cloaking Twisted)
  • Not to act like small children who rage incoherently and inappropriately when their toys are taken away explosively
  • Realise that highsec is not safe, it is merely safer than some other parts of the game
  • Know that Concord are reactive not proactive
  • Acknowledge that they, and they alone, are responsible for their own safety
  • Accept that the people who prey on them are playing the game in a way that doesn't violate the rules as they currently stand
  • Use Dscan and the rest of the tools that are available to everybody to protect themselves from those that would like to see them explode


If what you say is true then Code is its own worst enemy! Nobody spends more time emphasizing these points than us.


You forget to mention that once the miners do so there are threads about how skiffs need to be nerfed because they are OP and the 'legitimate playstyle' of single ganker is not viable against them.

I would expect a 'gf' in local and a wave instead of these tears.
Hiasa Kite
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2014-12-28 21:20:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Hiasa Kite
Dar'Nalaa wrote:
one thing, what's the numbers for after my new name, just like to know all the facts

You are the 276th person to announce themselves as a rebel leader against the New Order.

Anslo was one of the first. In fact, he tried to harvest CODE tears too. Nothing really seemed to come of it.

While we're strolling down memory lane, anyone remember this shield-fit mining Apoc that "MINES WELL"? Oh, carebears, you do give me lols.

"Playing an MMO by yourself is like masturbating in the middle of an orgy." -Jonah Gravenstein

Concord Guy's Cousin
Doomheim
#24 - 2014-12-28 21:22:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Concord Guy's Cousin
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Tear Jar wrote:
If what you say is true then Code is its own worst enemy! Nobody spends more time emphasizing these points than us.


You forget to mention that once the miners do so there are threads about how skiffs need to be nerfed because they are OP and the 'legitimate playstyle' of single ganker is not viable against them.

I would expect a 'gf' in local and a wave instead of these tears.
If the majority of miners actually paid attention and took steps to prevent their own demise I think that most CODE. members and their associates would count that as mission accomplished, only a small minority would whine about the Skiff (<3) and its ability to tank like a mofo.

ISD LackOfFaith ~ "Your Catalyst was a hamster, and your Retriever smelt of elderberries"

NPC Forum Alt, because reasons.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#25 - 2014-12-28 22:53:38 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
The Code always wins.

1. Any form of direct counter-action will be labeled "tears", "rage", etc. which they will count as a victory. The Code wins.
2. Discrediting any of their leadership will simply result in a new Code adherent taking up the banner, citing how the discredited members had strayed from The Code. The Code wins.
3. Denying Code pilots targets through smart piloting means that players are playing the game intelligently and at-keyboard, which is the stated purpose of the Law of Hisec. The Code wins.
4. Doing nothing means Code pilots just keep ganking. The Code wins.

There is literally no way to defeat them. At best, you can try to intervene and save their targets or take shots at gank ships in progress, but neither of those qualifies as a defeat to Code adherents even if successful. It's the classic no-lose scenario. A masterful move on the part of James315 and CODE. leadership.


Nah...easy to beat them...just keep on doing your PvE activities in complete safety in highsec while minting isk and rubbing it in their faces. Call out their RL harassment, bonus rooms, AT forfeit, and unhinged leadership. As much as they claim to not care this absolutely infuriates them, as can be seen from the grr Veers rage. "Winning" against CODE is trivially easy...they don't even pose real competition.
Zepher Helen Hawat
Malfurion Mining
#26 - 2014-12-28 23:00:18 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Nah...easy to beat them...just keep on doing your PvE activities in complete safety in highsec while minting isk and rubbing it in their faces. Call out their RL harassment, bonus rooms, AT forfeit, and unhinged leadership. As much as they claim to not care this absolutely infuriates them, as can be seen from the grr Veers rage. "Winning" against CODE is trivially easy...they don't even pose real competition.



Just curious to your hat size... must be HUGE!
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#27 - 2014-12-28 23:02:34 UTC
Zepher Helen Hawat wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Nah...easy to beat them...just keep on doing your PvE activities in complete safety in highsec while minting isk and rubbing it in their faces. Call out their RL harassment, bonus rooms, AT forfeit, and unhinged leadership. As much as they claim to not care this absolutely infuriates them, as can be seen from the grr Veers rage. "Winning" against CODE is trivially easy...they don't even pose real competition.



Just curious to your hat size... must be HUGE!


7&1/8
Concord Guy's Cousin
Doomheim
#28 - 2014-12-28 23:12:04 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Zepher Helen Hawat wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Nah...easy to beat them...just keep on doing your PvE activities in complete safety in highsec while minting isk and rubbing it in their faces. Call out their RL harassment, bonus rooms, AT forfeit, and unhinged leadership. As much as they claim to not care this absolutely infuriates them, as can be seen from the grr Veers rage. "Winning" against CODE is trivially easy...they don't even pose real competition.



Just curious to your hat size... must be HUGE!


7&1/8
whoosh.....

ISD LackOfFaith ~ "Your Catalyst was a hamster, and your Retriever smelt of elderberries"

NPC Forum Alt, because reasons.

Cannibal Kane
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2014-12-28 23:57:01 UTC
I doubt anything will happen.

It has been a while since a corp with members actually tried anything. I am always ready to assist in making them just another story on Minerbumping. Just like all the others.

"Kane is the End Boss of Highsec." -Psychotic Monk

Tasspool Harp
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2014-12-29 00:35:19 UTC
Cannibal Kane wrote:
I doubt anything will happen.

It has been a while since a corp with members actually tried anything. I am always ready to assist in making them just another story on Minerbumping. Just like all the others.


Aww. C'mon man. Give content a chance a chance to flourish at least briefly rather than being so quick to nip it in the bud.
ForTheEmpire2014
Doomheim
#31 - 2014-12-29 01:26:52 UTC  |  Edited by: ForTheEmpire2014
Tasspool Harp wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:
I doubt anything will happen.

It has been a while since a corp with members actually tried anything. I am always ready to assist in making them just another story on Minerbumping. Just like all the others.


Aww. C'mon man. Give content a chance a chance to flourish at least briefly rather than being so quick to nip it in the bud.


Nope.

I spent 3hrs in Uedama the other day. This is just some of what you get:


*edit-removed for forum rules*
ForTheEmpire2014
Doomheim
#32 - 2014-12-29 01:34:19 UTC  |  Edited by: ForTheEmpire2014
Don't even bother. It's not worth it. Go make your own content, instead of being loyalanon's punching bag.

If CODE. wants to be treated with anything other than hostility, then ditch your ceo. You are all tainted by it (Kaarous logic is correct). You have lost your way ppl.

Tora is 100% on the mark.

and it rubs off:
*edit-removed*
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#33 - 2014-12-29 01:41:53 UTC
ForTheEmpire2014 wrote:
Don't even bother. It's not worth it. Go make your own content, instead of being loyalanon's punching bag.

If CODE. wants to be treated with anything other than hostility, then ditch your ceo. You are all tainted by it (Kaarous logic is correct). You have lost your way ppl.

Tora is 100% on the mark.


Why would they not want hostility? They literally beg for people to fight them, it's fun.

Nevermind that, if you judge people by their enemies, then CODE is definitely doing something right. If carebears hate you, then you're probably on the right track.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#34 - 2014-12-29 01:46:25 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD BH Supogo
ForTheEmpire2014 wrote:
Tasspool Harp wrote:
Cannibal Kane wrote:
I doubt anything will happen.

It has been a while since a corp with members actually tried anything. I am always ready to assist in making them just another story on Minerbumping. Just like all the others.


Aww. C'mon man. Give content a chance a chance to flourish at least briefly rather than being so quick to nip it in the bud.


Nope.

I spent 3hrs in Uedama the other day. This is just some of what you get:

*snip* - Do not post chat logs in this thread -- ISD Supogo


Wow. If that's unaltered, its a bit much. Local spam is trash.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

ForTheEmpire2014
Doomheim
#35 - 2014-12-29 01:49:40 UTC  |  Edited by: ForTheEmpire2014
Leto Thule wrote:


Wow. If that's unaltered, its a bit much. Local spam is trash.


Actually, that was edited. Believe it or not there was even more, as others pipe in too.
This happens all too often, though.
ForTheEmpire2014
Doomheim
#36 - 2014-12-29 01:55:15 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
ForTheEmpire2014 wrote:
Don't even bother. It's not worth it. Go make your own content, instead of being loyalanon's punching bag.

If CODE. wants to be treated with anything other than hostility, then ditch your ceo. You are all tainted by it (Kaarous logic is correct). You have lost your way ppl.

Tora is 100% on the mark.


Why would they not want hostility? They literally beg for people to fight them, it's fun.

Nevermind that, if you judge people by their enemies, then CODE is definitely doing something right. If carebears hate you, then you're probably on the right track.


Sounds like fun...wtf?
Tasspool Harp
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2014-12-29 02:26:55 UTC
ForTheEmpire2014 wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:


Wow. If that's unaltered, its a bit much. Local spam is trash.


Actually, that was edited. Believe it or not there was even more, as others pipe in too.
This happens all too often, though.


Double wow.
I had not realized Uedama was doubling as a juvie hall.

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#38 - 2014-12-29 02:38:17 UTC
This is what passes for elite PvP these days.
ggodhsup
relocation LLC.
#39 - 2014-12-29 03:27:41 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
This is what passes for elite PvP these days.


because you are the authority on this.
Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#40 - 2014-12-29 03:53:02 UTC
ggodhsup wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
This is what passes for elite PvP these days.


because you are the authority on this.


Indeed