These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

We want your corp little things!

First post First post
Author
Daenna Chrysi
Omega Foundry Unit
Southern Legion Alliance
#61 - 2014-12-16 14:46:37 UTC
Alliance Service Structures,

Since the roles are a pain to sort out, it could be useful to bring out structures that dont have the corp hangar, since if I remember right that is one of the things causing pain when trying to provide services to the alliance. So labs, hangars, and so on, everything that now has a corp hangar, would be nice if there was a service structure version of it for providing alliance services.

I know this probably is not a small thing, but, since the roles are such a mess. This would be a nice workaround for the issue while sorting out the bigger problems.

Aryndel Vyst
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#62 - 2014-12-16 14:46:54 UTC
Please allow for a "rejection evemail" if you reject a corp application. Either standard format like the welcome mail, or individual mails like a "rejection reason" box somewhere.

The use case is someone applies to corp but they screw something up with their application, and you want to tell them why. As it stands now you have to physically EVEmail them with the reason which is a lot of effort. Streamlining that process would be extremely helpful to corps that handle hundreds of applications a month.
Querns
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#63 - 2014-12-16 14:47:50 UTC
Not sure if this is in scope, but making the Deliveries hangar be a first class inventory location that you can add things to (without using a contract and an alt,) stack items in, or split stacks would be nice.

Also, getting rid of limited office slots in stations/outposts entirely would be AMAZING.

This post was crafted by the wormhole expert of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

Ivana Twinkle
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#64 - 2014-12-16 14:49:44 UTC
Aryndel Vyst wrote:

The use case is someone applies to corp but they screw something up with their application,

Most does, really. This would be a good thing.
Amy Garzan
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#65 - 2014-12-16 14:53:16 UTC
Aryndel Vyst wrote:
Please allow for a "rejection evemail" if you reject a corp application. Either standard format like the welcome mail, or individual mails like a "rejection reason" box somewhere.

The use case is someone applies to corp but they screw something up with their application, and you want to tell them why. As it stands now you have to physically EVEmail them with the reason which is a lot of effort. Streamlining that process would be extremely helpful to corps that handle hundreds of applications a month.

+1 for this
DaveTheGreat
Mine 'N' Refine
Goonswarm Federation
#66 - 2014-12-16 14:58:08 UTC
Aryndel Vyst wrote:

+1 this is a great idea.
calaretu
Honestly We didnt know
Riddle us this
#67 - 2014-12-16 14:59:27 UTC
a more avaiable and understandable description of the function each role has would be good
Akasha Mayan
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#68 - 2014-12-16 15:04:22 UTC
If I could manage market deliveries more directly (i.e. stacking/entering items, especially the most wonderful alt+t assets interface) without using contracts to myself that would be extremely helpful.

It would also be nice if I could seize members' assets on basis of eminent domain.
Makari Aeron
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#69 - 2014-12-16 15:12:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Makari Aeron
1. Corp role interface
A. Titles / corp role name should wrap so that it isn't infinite length as the corp role window is not infinitely scrollable
B. more available titles
2. corp roles
A. better description of what each role gives the player
B. split POS rights from Station rights (shouldn't have to have station roles at all)
C. make it so where POSes have no direct ties to Sov (un)anchoring or on/off-lining
D. role tutorial on how to give players access to POS and station stuffs
3. corp hangars
A. more corp hangars
B. have the corp hangars be able to have a description
4. corporate delivery
A. notify player if there is no office in the station s/he is in "thre is no corp office, are you sure you want to deliver this to your coporation?"

CCP RedDawn: Ugly people are just playing life on HARD mode. Personally, I'm playing on an INFERNO difficulty.

CCP Goliath: I often believe that the best way to get something done is to shout at the person trying to help you. http://goo.gl/PKGDP

Serene Repose
#70 - 2014-12-16 15:15:04 UTC
If you're interested in "little things" contact the Goonwaffles. I understand that's their area of expertise.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

TedochiKito
Eaters Of The Worlds
#71 - 2014-12-16 15:24:42 UTC  |  Edited by: TedochiKito
To that stated above, it's difficult to add anything. However, there is one thing that NO ONE remembered!

Shares. They are so worthless that most players already forgotten about their existence.

If we are talking about changing the interface, the only one thing should be added to the corp. management window relating to shares - drop-down list of corporations that you can manage, with a package of their shares.
Easthir Ravin
Easy Co.
#72 - 2014-12-16 15:25:15 UTC
Roles
Recruiting
Rejection
Resource Management

IN THE IMORTAL WORDS OF SOCRATES:  " I drank WHAT?!"

Kaasboer
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#73 - 2014-12-16 15:32:09 UTC
Corp contracts longer than 14 days.

In fact, since your asking, how about sell/buy orders limited to your corp members if people so chooseþ
Talia Andronicus
Thirtyplus
Goonswarm Federation
#74 - 2014-12-16 15:39:31 UTC
Aryndel Vyst wrote:

Very good idea +1
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#75 - 2014-12-16 15:45:25 UTC
Steve Ronuken wrote:
As mentioned in may other places:

Ideally you would have the ability to grant permissions to groups, which can have other groups as members (nested) with the permissions flowing down to users. (With both allow and deny privileges. Deny overrides any number of allows)

Permissions should be possible down to the structure level, with inheritance from a number of levels.

So basically structure it like Windows Server Active Domain users and groups.

That could sound monstrously boring to a layperson but anybody who administrated WinX servers can see the efficiency in this and how useful that would be for in-game corporation management.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Marcus Gord
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#76 - 2014-12-16 15:52:12 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Steve Ronuken wrote:

Ideally you would have the ability to grant permissions to groups, which can have other groups as members (nested) with the permissions flowing down to users. (With both allow and deny privileges. Deny overrides any number of allows)

Permissions should be possible down to the structure level, with inheritance from a number of levels.

That could sound monstrously boring to a layperson but anybody who administrated WinX servers can see the efficiency in this and how useful that would be for in-game corporation management.

as an MCP, i can get behind this. LolCool

In a few moments you will have an experience that will seem completely real. It will be the result of your subconscious fears transformed to your conscious awareness.

http://i.imgur.com/LM2NKUf.png

Speedy Conzollis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#77 - 2014-12-16 16:43:46 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Steve Ronuken wrote:

So we would belong to a domain within a forest instead of corps and alliances? :P
Prt Scr
569th Freelancers
#78 - 2014-12-16 16:56:10 UTC
I'd like the ability to 'hire out' POS (industrial) services for a fee...to non corp & non alliance members, similar to the ways POCO's can be set. Different fees for each would be nice.

uɐıssnɹ pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ʇnq ʎɹɹos ɯ,ı

Sol Project
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#79 - 2014-12-16 16:57:32 UTC
Not sure this counts, but more colors and images for creating corplogos would be nice.

Ladies of New Eden YC 117 by Indahmawar Fazmarai

Warning: NSFW! Barely legal girls in underwear!

Diana Kim > AND THIS IS WHY THE FEDERATION MUST BE DESTROYED!!

Prt Scr
569th Freelancers
#80 - 2014-12-16 16:58:09 UTC
and I didn't forget....ROLES, ROLES, ROLES, Roles.

uɐıssnɹ pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ʇnq ʎɹɹos ɯ,ı