These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

GZS presents...the return of Matari Rock superstar Roc Wieler..

Author
Nina Vull
Club Zer0
Zer0 Enterprises
#21 - 2014-11-21 22:11:32 UTC
Nina Vull wrote:
Well, GZS is not a for profit venture. All ISK turned into our possession returns to the capsuleer community with events. I handle all the ISK and I'm more than willing to share our income and outtake of ISK at any time. I'm sure the very good pilots will know how to tell if I'm skimming the books. Which I can't do.

xoxo,
Nina

Mr. Wieler himself is donating all his ISK profits to prizes as well. It's for the entertainment value. Lots of explosions and rock music! What's not to like?
Visian Mu'artarkan
Halifax Pirate Company
Zer0 Enterprises
#22 - 2014-11-22 12:43:07 UTC
Okay, I understand that scams for ISK are a dime a dozen in New Eden. I get it, I really do.

This is not a scam to steal your money. That's a bit...amateurish...even for me. All ISK that comes into Ms. Vull's possession is under full audit by members of the Club Zer0 mailing list. All they have to do is ask and an invoice will be sent to them. Get on the mailing list if you want to have that power.

Club Zer0 simply wants to bring events to the world of Eve that will get the people mad with blood lust. Yes, we are a company that's going to be based on the baser things in existence, but we'll be doing them above board. Let it be known here and now, Club Zer0 will not profit off events. It's why we rely on the good citizens of Eve to fund all the murder. For fun, yeah?

Oh, and the 300 Mil ISK bid to have a sit down with Roc for 5 people? All that will go directly towards the ISK reward and bonus ships for the winner.

I've got bigger plans than simply bilking the cluster for a few billion ISK. I'm slightly ashamed anyone even thinks about me that way.

groundzerosum.com - Home of Club Zero on the GalNet. OOC Backstage Forums - Come learn how to RP from some of the best.

Shelby Dusette
Division 13
#23 - 2014-11-22 19:52:32 UTC
Wow, hiiii! Kinda exciting!

Might try n' steal my sista's kredit card for this!

Hrmm...
Che Biko
Alexylva Paradox
#24 - 2014-11-22 23:06:56 UTC
Nina Vull wrote:
We're courting a very good scientist that should make the experience with the holo system much more...tactile and visceral. Trust us, it'll be like the real thing.
This (aside from the promotion of bloodlust and murder) is what worries me. I've had the "pleasure" of experiencing such a system first hand, and as far as I know, it is only possible with Sleeper technology. The thing is...this system seemed to have a will of its own. I was very relieved when I heard it was dismantled. I'm hoping Club Zer0 is not where the parts ended up, and that this system is not similar to the one I've experienced.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#25 - 2014-11-23 11:26:19 UTC
Wait?
Matari rock superstar?...
Rock is an asteroid or a planet.
Star is a ball of superheated plasma.

Okay, okay... Dense matter star, like white dwarf, remains of supernova explosion, that is within Republic space?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Visian Mu'artarkan
Halifax Pirate Company
Zer0 Enterprises
#26 - 2014-11-23 15:12:25 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Wait?

Okay, okay... Dense matter star, like white dwarf, remains of supernova explosion, that is within Republic space?

You're one of those real literal types, aren't you Ms. Kim?

You know...a rock star...like with the music and all? Gets on stage, gyrates a lot, women swoon, loud noises with melody happen.

You should definitely come along even if it's just for scientific purposes.

groundzerosum.com - Home of Club Zero on the GalNet. OOC Backstage Forums - Come learn how to RP from some of the best.

Visian Mu'artarkan
Halifax Pirate Company
Zer0 Enterprises
#27 - 2014-11-23 15:19:15 UTC
Che Biko wrote:
Nina Vull wrote:
We're courting a very good scientist that should make the experience with the holo system much more...tactile and visceral. Trust us, it'll be like the real thing.
This (aside from the promotion of bloodlust and murder) is what worries me. I've had the "pleasure" of experiencing such a system first hand, and as far as I know, it is only possible with Sleeper technology. The thing is...this system seemed to have a will of its own. I was very relieved when I heard it was dismantled. I'm hoping Club Zer0 is not where the parts ended up, and that this system is not similar to the one I've experienced.

This has nothing to do at all with Sleeper tech, Mr. Biko. I'm very much against Sleeper tech and its uses actually.

The Duvolle Hard Light Holo-Projection system is simply an advanced series unit that can relay interpreted tactile response to the user. They said it has something like 1.5 million projection cameras around the club that maps and parses all the movements of the visitors via GalNet and runs algorithms to send nerve signals to the connected capsuleer. There's no danger whatsoever and there is an option to mute that feature on the end user's console. So, touch, taste, feeling...all that can be enjoyed even through a holo if one wants. It has a lot more to do with tractor beam tech than anything from my understanding.

I hope that puts your mind at ease.

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#28 - 2014-11-23 15:51:43 UTC
Visian Mu'artarkan wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Wait?

You're one of those real literal types, aren't you Ms. Kim?

You know...a rock star...like with the music and all? Gets on stage, gyrates a lot, women swoon, loud noises with melody happen.

You should definitely come along even if it's just for scientific purposes.

I am a soldier, Mu'artarkan, not a scientist.

And imagining such violent celestial event, when a stone star staged after explosion starts gyrating, making loud and melodic noises?!...

And I would like to remind you, that even catastrophic celestial events won't make Caldari women to faint. We are fighting as men, and can do it even better!

Visian Mu'artarkan
Halifax Pirate Company
Zer0 Enterprises
#29 - 2014-11-23 17:34:46 UTC
You're adorable. Never quit being you.

Nina Vull
Club Zer0
Zer0 Enterprises
#30 - 2014-11-24 03:32:32 UTC
Mr. V has decided to sponsor a participant to the Vapor Trail event. So, the first person to post after this message goes out will have the 10 Million ISK entry fee waived for them and be put in the lottery for the first clue.

Thanks...

Nina
Nina Vull
Club Zer0
Zer0 Enterprises
#31 - 2014-11-24 15:29:25 UTC
Just received a donation for 1.5 billion for the prizes. Halfway there!
Visian Mu'artarkan
Halifax Pirate Company
Zer0 Enterprises
#32 - 2014-11-26 03:44:23 UTC
Just an update for all. Message from Roc:

"So you're aware, I've just finished production on the mini-album One More Night of Roc, just for your grand opening."

Don't miss it guys. Should be good times.

Roc Wieler
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2014-11-27 16:32:43 UTC
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Look, I may not be the most polite person in the cluster, nor the most hip, so answer at your own indulgence.

Who is this Roc Wieler today, and why should any of us care?

It's a good question. Truth be told, I had no intentions of coming back. My time as a capsuleer was over. I had retired, found a small place to call my own, and was content.

So who am I? Nobody special. A guy that used to serve in the military. A guy that used to make some music. Killboards? No. I tired of killing long ago.

I think the bigger question you should ask is why not? Someone sees value in it enough to find me, convince me to come out for one night of fun, and maybe bring some others along in the process.

It's an event. In the universe we all love. Isn't that reason enough?

I hope to see you there.

Never start a fight you can win.

Diana Kim
Templis CALSF
#34 - 2014-11-27 17:16:21 UTC
Mr. Wieler, did you know they named a rock star after you?
It should be such an honor to have a celestial object with your name!

Visian Mu'artarkan
Halifax Pirate Company
Zer0 Enterprises
#35 - 2014-11-27 17:55:07 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

You are just too adorable.

Roc Wieler
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2014-11-27 18:24:02 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:

If they did, it most likely the same attributes that have been mentioned already - stable, solid, hard, with immeasurable wealth possibly hiding inside.

See you at the party, darlin.

Never start a fight you can win.

Marus Sulla
Masuat'aa Matari
Ushra'Khan
#37 - 2014-11-27 20:12:55 UTC
Roc you ole goat .... stop draft dodging and get back in the war !

Anam Matar.

The Soul of Matar.

Visian Mu'artarkan
Halifax Pirate Company
Zer0 Enterprises
#38 - 2014-12-01 21:38:55 UTC
Roc informed me recently that the prep for the show is going well. We're all very excited at Club Zer0 to hear not only the new music, but to get to see a live show from Mr. Wieler.

Please check GZS.com for more updated info on both the location and what's coming up.

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#39 - 2014-12-03 01:11:13 UTC
Roc Wieler wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

If they did, it most likely the same attributes that have been mentioned already - stable, solid, hard, with immeasurable wealth possibly hiding inside.

See you at the party, darlin.

My kids went on a field trip with their class to an ORE mining Op. They named an asteroid after me, then proceeded to mine it to oblivion. Prophetic, I think.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Visian Mu'artarkan
Halifax Pirate Company
Zer0 Enterprises
#40 - 2014-12-13 04:15:27 UTC
I've been planet side for the last week, and I wanted everyone that's interested to know that all contracts are secured for Roc's appearance. I've also decided to give away a few party gifts for all attendees. Wanna know what they are, you gotta tune into channel: Club Zero - Main Floor, Dec 21st, YC 116.

Previous page123Next page