These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Appeal to Caldari Militia

First post
Author
Jeann Valjean
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#381 - 2014-12-16 16:01:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Jeann Valjean
So... does that mean you'll bring us fights?.
Moglarr
Operation Meatshield
#382 - 2014-12-16 17:35:19 UTC
Jeann Valjean wrote:

No.
Jeann Valjean
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#383 - 2014-12-17 00:55:06 UTC
Moglarr wrote:
Jeann Valjean wrote:

No.

For anyone browsing this forum who's new to the game or thinking of joining FW, apply to JUSTK/GalMil- we actually look for fights! You heard it here first, folks.
greg01
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#384 - 2014-12-17 13:48:32 UTC
Yes Jeann, you look for fights then runaway very quickly. Only returning if you outnumber the targets 3 to 1. Stop lying. Perhaps World of Warcraft is more your scene?
Estella Osoka
Cranky Bitches Who PMS
#385 - 2014-12-17 15:21:37 UTC
greg01 wrote:
Yes Jeann, you look for fights then runaway very quickly. Only returning if you outnumber the targets 3 to 1. Stop lying. Perhaps World of Warcraft is more your scene?

Who wants fair fights? You think there is some kind of mystical e-honor to PVP in EVE, and that people should fight 1 to 1 odds? Only relying on their skills to win the day? This is EVE. Perhaps you should take that WoW advice and apply it to yourself.
Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#386 - 2014-12-17 21:50:23 UTC
Estella Osoka wrote:
greg01 wrote:

Who wants fair fights? You think there is some kind of mystical e-honor to PVP in EVE, and that people should fight 1 to 1 odds? Only relying on their skills to win the day? This is EVE. Perhaps you should take that WoW advice and apply it to yourself.

I want fair fights. They are glorious.

SmokinJs Arthie
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#387 - 2014-12-17 22:37:54 UTC
Nightingale Actault
Borderland Dynamics
#388 - 2014-12-17 22:40:15 UTC
A fair fight is one where both parties put all the resources at their disposable to the best use possible. I am personally all for fair fights, and I view any fight in EVE as fair.
Renee Chanlin
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#389 - 2014-12-19 09:39:32 UTC
Nightingale Actault wrote:
A fair fight is one where both parties put all the resources at their disposable to the best use possible. I am personally all for fair fights, and I view any fight in EVE as fair.

^^^^ 'splosions \o/
Renee Chanlin
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#390 - 2014-12-19 09:43:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Renee Chanlin
IbanezLaney wrote:
[quote=Renee Chanlin]No wonder the war zone is so dull. Any chance you kids could take a break from the witty exchanges to undock a pvp fit spaceship and shoot at each other?

You saying we don't shoot you enough?

Not you Laney; your ability to talk crap and fight at the same time is undeniable :D
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#391 - 2014-12-19 13:40:01 UTC
Renee Chanlin wrote:
IbanezLaney wrote:
[quote=Renee Chanlin]No wonder the war zone is so dull. Any chance you kids could take a break from the witty exchanges to undock a pvp fit spaceship and shoot at each other?

You saying we don't shoot you enough?

Not you Laney; your ability to talk crap and fight at the same time is undeniable :D

I think you broke your quoting.
Samuel Triptee
Frankenstuff
#392 - 2014-12-19 18:02:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Samuel Triptee
I'm having a blast flying against my former militia mates. Been blown up, and am blowing things up. Am I a trator? You decide. As long as it's fun and I can see my way to supporting my PvP habit I'll be blasting away somewhere in New Eden.

Looking forward to seeing you on grid... GF gentlemen.

Triptee

PS.. Kinnaka was fun, let's do some more.

Have You Hugged Your Frigate Today?

Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#393 - 2014-12-19 18:10:42 UTC
Samuel Triptee wrote:

Son, you ain't seen NOTHING yet.

Hopefully ya'll have bigger stones than TEST did. They gave up after only a couple months.

Just... let's agree not to squabble over Innia again, ok? That place with it's 100+ AU warps...

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Moglarr
Operation Meatshield
#394 - 2014-12-19 18:54:48 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Samuel Triptee wrote:

Son, you ain't seen NOTHING yet.

Hopefully ya'll have bigger stones than TEST did. They gave up after only a couple months.

Just... let's agree not to squabble over Innia again, ok? That place with it's 100+ AU warps...

Well if you keep letting systems flip I am sure Innia will be Caldari again, and you won't have to worry about it. ;)
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#395 - 2014-12-19 18:55:35 UTC
Do you guys get bruises from all the chest beating, or have you built up calluses on your chest bigger then Crosi's man *******?
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#396 - 2014-12-19 19:03:48 UTC
Moglarr wrote:
Well if you keep letting systems flip I am sure Innia will be Caldari again, and you won't have to worry about it. ;)

We're hoping that by giving you some wins in non-core systems it'll get you guys on your feet again.

We'll see what happens when you start pushing against more core systems.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#397 - 2014-12-19 19:32:03 UTC
Just remember to start training for combat recons.
Moglarr
Operation Meatshield
#398 - 2014-12-19 19:42:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Moglarr
Veskrashen wrote:
Moglarr wrote:

We're hoping that by giving you some wins in non-core systems it'll get you guys on your feet again.

Letting systems fall with no resistance doesn't help anyone. It is also boring for everyone involved. I don't think you guys can stop the flips in BR. It is cute that you say you're "letting" it happen.
Jeann Valjean
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#399 - 2014-12-19 19:56:40 UTC
Moglarr wrote:
I don't think you guys can stop the flips in BR. It is cute that you say you're "letting" it happen.

As professional space autists we have no real control over any of our actions. We didn't mean to conquer the warzone a few months ago, and we don't mean to cede systems back either. I tried to stop typing this before I even started.
SmokinJs Arthie
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#400 - 2014-12-19 20:10:57 UTC
Moglarr wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Moglarr wrote:

Letting systems fall with no resistance doesn't help anyone. It is also boring for everyone involved. I don't think you guys can stop the flips in BR. It is cute that you say you're "letting" it happen.

I like how your extensive spai network has neglected to mention the mails we had stating that if we let squids take kinakka it is beneficial to our pew pew.