These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

#savethelance

Author
Harrison Tato
Yamato Holdings
#161 - 2014-12-02 02:50:48 UTC
If the lance did something I could see saving it.
Jarod Garamonde
Sons of Seyllin
Pirate Lords of War
#162 - 2014-12-02 04:47:02 UTC
Harrison Tato wrote:
If the lance did something I could see saving it.


The lance *DOES* do something. It made us love the ship.

Aside from the fact that Enyos and Ishkurs literally eat faces, the lance just solidifies the deal.

#savethelance

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#163 - 2014-12-02 07:54:32 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Harrison Tato wrote:
If the lance did something I could see saving it.


The lance *DOES* do something. It made us love the ship.

Aside from the fact that Enyos and Ishkurs literally eat faces, the lance just solidifies the deal.

#savethelance


My Enyo does 390dps overloaded. And it's hull-tanked. And I've never lost one with the current fit.

#likeabaws #savethelance

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#164 - 2014-12-02 07:57:14 UTC
Harrison Tato wrote:
If the lance did something I could see saving it.


Sex appeal. Dur. That's like saying, "well if Jessica Alba's boobs could cure cancer than they might be good for something." For the record, they probably can cure cancer they're that awesome, but that's not the point.

#savethelance

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Raven Hyperbollic
Enslave.
#165 - 2014-12-02 11:46:00 UTC
I like my Ishkurs like This
Talia Valta
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#166 - 2014-12-18 12:24:21 UTC
+1 SAVE THE LANCE

My first "serious" ship in EVE was an Incursus and I still will use them for any reason.

Bring back the lance!!

Martin Corwin
Doomheim
#167 - 2015-02-07 11:47:13 UTC
#savethelance2015

And bring back the flavour of the ishkur and enyo model. They all look now like a lance-less incursus with a horrible paint job. X
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#168 - 2015-02-07 12:04:23 UTC
An Incursus hull without a lance is like a man without a....

#bringbackthelance

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

La Rynx
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#169 - 2015-02-07 13:41:29 UTC
Ouch!

#savethelance

i love the traditional look.
The looks with the lance makes this ship iconic.

It is like a samurai without a sword.

Atomic Virulent : "You can't spell DOUCHE. without CODE."

Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#170 - 2015-02-07 16:15:05 UTC
+1 to this necro!

Remove standings and insurance.

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#171 - 2015-02-07 16:22:09 UTC
Mara Pahrdi wrote:
+1 to this necro!

stealth necro,
i linked the thread when someone mentioned the lance,
and i would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids !
Pok Nibin
Doomheim
#172 - 2015-02-09 02:35:47 UTC
How much bandwidth is a phallic symbol really worth?

The right to free speech doesn't automatically carry with it the right to be taken seriously.

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
#173 - 2015-02-09 04:38:06 UTC
How will i do my space jousting w/o the lance?

+1
+ my entire corp for saving the lance.

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

The Protato
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#174 - 2015-02-09 09:37:40 UTC
Holy necro batman. +1 to this worthy cause
Hengle Teron
Rorquals Anonymous
Two Maidens One Chalice
#175 - 2015-02-09 14:51:11 UTC
the lance needs saving
Jarod Garamonde
Sons of Seyllin
Pirate Lords of War
#176 - 2015-02-10 02:24:24 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Mara Pahrdi wrote:
+1 to this necro!

stealth necro,
i linked the thread when someone mentioned the lance,
and i would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids !



How did you know my birthday was coming up, this week?

(don't tell my corp...)

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

    [#savethelance]
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#177 - 2015-02-10 03:44:33 UTC
they changed good ole pokey, the injustice! Cry

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#178 - 2015-02-10 10:21:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Mara Pahrdi wrote:
+1 to this necro!

stealth necro,
i linked the thread when someone mentioned the lance,
and i would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids !



How did you know my birthday was coming up, this week?

(don't tell my corp...)

This isnt about you Jarod!
(happy birthday though)

my last image of the proud phallus bearing frigate
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#179 - 2015-02-10 12:09:15 UTC
Pok Nibin wrote:
How much bandwidth is a phallic symbol really worth?

More than that current model is using.

Pro necro skills there ralph!

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#180 - 2015-02-10 12:10:39 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Mara Pahrdi wrote:
+1 to this necro!

stealth necro,
i linked the thread when someone mentioned the lance,
and i would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids !



How did you know my birthday was coming up, this week?

(don't tell my corp...)

This isnt about you Jarod!
(happy birthday though)

my last image of the proud phallus bearing frigate

It's...
*sniff*
so...
*sniff*
BEAUTIFUL!
*WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!