These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Phoebe Feedback

First post First post
Author
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#21 - 2014-11-04 12:59:23 UTC
Primary This Rifter wrote:
McChicken Combo HalfMayo wrote:
The new scanner stuff is all pretty terrible.

The UI element looks like crap for one. All these spinning lights around my ship's console - no please, it's just distracting. This ain't the disco, this is internet spaceships.

Then we get to actually using the bookmarks themselves, which cannot be accessed through any menu. Clicking in space is a big no-no, one of the first lessons you teach a noob in PVP is don't click things in space, click them in the overview. The beauty of the bookmark change was that you could warp to a safe more easily.

You can always click the star icon next to the system name in the upper left corner to bring up the same menu that you get from clicking in space.

I don't know why you have such an aversion to clicking in space though... I do it all the time for bookmarks.

Right click menu too gives access to bookmarks.

The key is to implement the use of hotkeys into warping to bookmarks, as well as for organizations sake keeping all warp entries in one spot (overview).

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Primary This Rifter
Mutual Fund of the Something
#22 - 2014-11-04 13:00:57 UTC
How the hell is a hotkey going to know which bookmark you want?

Or are you really going to set up a bookmark for a single hotkey? Congratulations... what are you going to do for the other several hundred?

It just seems pointless to me.

Regardless, this thread is for feedback, not ideas.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#23 - 2014-11-04 13:02:02 UTC
So that sell items window...

I'm trying to sell Veldspar, there is a buy order for 20 units, but the UI still only wants to sell them one piece at a time... working as intended? And no I don't want to set up a sell order, I want to sell directly to the buy order.

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Wihes Wart
Alien Brotherhood.
#24 - 2014-11-04 13:02:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Wihes Wart
Hurra , we can now disable some cynochars abos, nice fatique :) More Money for other Games Lol
Swiftstrike1
Swiftstrike Incorporated
#25 - 2014-11-04 13:02:55 UTC
YOU DELETED THE DEFAULT HOTKEY FOR DIRECTIONAL SCANNER!

I cannot stress enough how dumb that was. Seriously CCP, how can you make such awesome content and then go and do something so stupid!? It's like Da Vinci painting the Mona Lisa then signing with an X because he can't write his name. Grrr!!

Casual Incursion runner & Faction Warfare grunt, ex-Wormholer, ex-Nullbear.

McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#26 - 2014-11-04 13:04:19 UTC  |  Edited by: McChicken Combo HalfMayo
Primary This Rifter wrote:
How the hell is a hotkey going to know which bookmark you want?

Or are you really going to set up a bookmark for a single hotkey? Congratulations... what are you going to do for the other several hundred?

It just seems pointless to me.

Regardless, this thread is for feedback, not ideas.

Not a bookmark hotkey. The "warp to" hotkey. You have selected the bookmark in the overview, in the same way you would select "Planet IV" for example.
You would also get selected item window accessibility if bookmarks were entries in the overview.

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

helana Tsero
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#27 - 2014-11-04 13:09:36 UTC
McChicken Combo HalfMayo wrote:
Primary This Rifter wrote:
How the hell is a hotkey going to know which bookmark you want?

Or are you really going to set up a bookmark for a single hotkey? Congratulations... what are you going to do for the other several hundred?

It just seems pointless to me.

Regardless, this thread is for feedback, not ideas.

Not a bookmark hotkey. The "warp to" hotkey. You have selected the bookmark in the overview, in the same way you would select "Planet IV" for example.
You would also get selected item window accessibility if bookmarks were entries in the overview.

My post is feedback. Feedback: Bookmarks in space are pointless, move them to the overview.


Bookmarks in space are fantastic.. your just playing eve wrong.

"...ppl need to get out of caves and they will see something new.... thats where eve is placed... not in cave."  | zoonr-Korsairs |

Meanwhile Citadel release issues: "tried to bug report this and the bug report is bugged as well" | Rafeau |

McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#28 - 2014-11-04 13:13:45 UTC  |  Edited by: McChicken Combo HalfMayo
helana Tsero wrote:
McChicken Combo HalfMayo wrote:
Primary This Rifter wrote:
How the hell is a hotkey going to know which bookmark you want?

Or are you really going to set up a bookmark for a single hotkey? Congratulations... what are you going to do for the other several hundred?

It just seems pointless to me.

Regardless, this thread is for feedback, not ideas.

Not a bookmark hotkey. The "warp to" hotkey. You have selected the bookmark in the overview, in the same way you would select "Planet IV" for example.
You would also get selected item window accessibility if bookmarks were entries in the overview.

My post is feedback. Feedback: Bookmarks in space are pointless, move them to the overview.


Bookmarks in space are fantastic.. your just playing eve wrong.

On second thought there are some neat uses to seeing bookmarks in space, so I retract my claim of them being useless.

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Jackson Apollo
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2014-11-04 13:28:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Jackson Apollo
ummmm it says i cant sell stuff because i have -1,058/305 remaining orders

also i cannot find the opt out button

http://i.imgur.com/4bmlLn9.png

MULTISTATION SELL THE SAME ITEM PLS

for the love of all things quafe let me opt out of this change so i can sell stuff slowly at least
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#30 - 2014-11-04 13:28:44 UTC
Chribba wrote:
So that sell items window...

I'm trying to sell Veldspar, there is a buy order for 20 units, but the UI still only wants to sell them one piece at a time... working as intended? And no I don't want to set up a sell order, I want to sell directly to the buy order.


hmm.. either it's not selling to the buy order you're thinking or something is broken. will look into it.

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#31 - 2014-11-04 13:36:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Chribba
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Chribba wrote:
So that sell items window...

I'm trying to sell Veldspar, there is a buy order for 20 units, but the UI still only wants to sell them one piece at a time... working as intended? And no I don't want to set up a sell order, I want to sell directly to the buy order.


hmm.. either it's not selling to the buy order you're thinking or something is broken. will look into it.

Or is it that the popup you get saying "are you sure you want to sell one item?" refers to that I'm selling one type of item, not the quantity of them?

Before when you would press like Sell the "quantity" box would change to reflect to the number of the buy order.

As it is now, the buy order is on 20 units, I have 100 units, so when I press right-click sell, the window will say 100 units, I press Sell, it pops up saying "are you sure one item" - at that time I'm confused, what is it really telling me? Would be nice if the actual quantity changed to the buy order value at this time if so.

Because I'm thinking I will get paid for 100 units while in fact I won't since the buy order is on less (full value makes sense if I set up a sell order but not for when selling to a buy order)

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Steijn
Quay Industries
#32 - 2014-11-04 13:37:45 UTC
+1 for the ability to turn the disco lights off.
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#33 - 2014-11-04 13:39:22 UTC
Chribba wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Chribba wrote:
So that sell items window...

I'm trying to sell Veldspar, there is a buy order for 20 units, but the UI still only wants to sell them one piece at a time... working as intended? And no I don't want to set up a sell order, I want to sell directly to the buy order.


hmm.. either it's not selling to the buy order you're thinking or something is broken. will look into it.

Or is it that the popup you get saying "are you sure you want to sell one item?" refers to that I'm selling one type of item, not the quantity of them?

Before when you would press like Sell the "quantity" box would change to reflect to the number of the buy order.

As it is now, the buy order is on 20 units, I have 100 units, so when I press right-click sell, the window will say 100 units, I press Sell, it pops up saying "are you sure one item" - at that time I'm confused, what is it really telling me? Would be nice if the actual quantity changed to the buy order value at this time if so.

Because I'm thinking I will get paid for 100 units while in fact I won't since the buy order is on less (full value makes sense if I set up a sell order but not for when selling to a buy order)

/c


sorry, it's saying it's one "item" of buy order, not counting the units (should clarify that)

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#34 - 2014-11-04 13:41:06 UTC
Jackson Apollo wrote:
ummmm it says i cant sell stuff because i have -1,058/305 remaining orders

also i cannot find the opt out button

http://i.imgur.com/4bmlLn9.png

MULTISTATION SELL THE SAME ITEM PLS

for the love of all things quafe let me opt out of this change so i can sell stuff slowly at least


I will look into this. Can you sell items if you uncheck the corp wallet checkbox?

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#35 - 2014-11-04 13:41:22 UTC
oops double post

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Lana Sevol Yllaer
Doomheim
#36 - 2014-11-04 13:48:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Lana Sevol Yllaer
Elements I would like to see added to the Skill Training Queue window.

Display X/50 skills queued, where X is the number of skills I've added so far.
The ability to highlight a group of skills and see the total completion time for all of those skills.
A secondary display for the skill time that shows the total time for skill completion based on the skills queued before it.
roy oakes
boom boom long time
#37 - 2014-11-04 13:56:56 UTC
OMG GET RID OF THE DAMN ELEVATOR MUSIC PLEASE PLEASE

https://wiki.eveonline.com/?_ga=1.263942732.1175653019.1457937776

Raven Seldon
The Phylaxis Group
#38 - 2014-11-04 13:57:03 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
oops double post


SPAM! Big smile

I'll be looking forward to putting a vvvvvveeeeerrrrrrryyyyy long skill queue.
Fascist Jockitch
ELUSH Rehab
#39 - 2014-11-04 13:57:19 UTC
You made space brighter? Are you nuts? It was already WAAY too bright. Please fix it and make things like gamma and the brightness of the sun adjustable. I have a headache after 5min in space now.
Hiasa Kite
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2014-11-04 13:57:36 UTC
Sell interface needs the [check market details] button back. When selling, particularly multiple items, I like to double check what the market's doing before selling.

Can we please have the buttons for each item, pwease?

"Playing an MMO by yourself is like masturbating in the middle of an orgy." -Jonah Gravenstein