These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Federation and its oppressed nations

Author
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#101 - 2014-11-04 17:44:02 UTC
The Federation must be destroyed, Mr. Elle!

3ll3 wrote:

I’m sorry but I seem to have become slightly confused here, what does amphibian life forms have to do with this?
But again this is a mighty big if correct?

Please excuse me, I was running out of space and were looking for shorter words.
I mean gallenteans, not frogs. Well, we call them frogs anyway.
Should have written instead kakku, as it is widely known, and frogs is more military slang, and isn't widely known.
I am sorry, I didn't think about that!

3ll3 wrote:

Diana Kim wrote:
The Federation must be destroyed, Mr. Elle!

I disagree with you on this Ms Kim but then my own view point is one of peace and none aggression where possible, personally I would prefer a more subtle way of obtaining such a goal to neutralize a threat on such a large scale with more none aggressive method that would lure and bring the people of the Federation around to a different way of thinking.
That is if I was a member of the Sate which I am not, I myself would prefer to win the hearts and minds of others rather than trying to use any direct force at least not unless I had to; but as I said that’s merely just my own opinion not that I doubt it’s worth much heh.

I wouldn't mind if they can do it without agression and just dissolve the federation charter that made our world trapped in the first place in their territory. But I have shown multiple times, that speaking with gallenteans is practically impossible. Just look at this Ixiris for example. They will understand only force, and we must do the job done without asking them, without paying them attention. We need just to come and destroy it ourselves. Only this way it will work.

Do it Caldari way, like Tibus Heth.

3ll3 wrote:

Now in regards to the second part of this I just realized something which to my embarrassment I should have taken into consideration from the start, those capsule that for argument sakes and to look at things from your perspective happen to be brain washed are podded, how will this end their possible threat since they will simply reawaken in a new body in some far off station?
I also find myself now wondering should these new Capsule Pilots enter space with fresh un-brain washed minds wouldn’t the chances of them becoming influenced by those still corrupted along with the Holo-Reel propaganda that will still remain in circulation be something to be concerned with?

Please forgive me that I am answering them in reverse order.
And, unfortunately, indeed, killing capsule pilot doesn't release from brainwashing, as state of the mind will be copied into new body and new born pilot will be brainwashed as well.
What I will think as "unbrainwashing" is removal gallentean reels from circulation and everything gallentean, that might disrupt human minds. Of course, I am not calling for complete destruction of gallente culture, but rather to quaranteening it together with gallenteans. Let them have their culture, but don't let it spread outside of gallentean worlds.
Besides that, portions of their culture and the most atrocious reels should be available for educations, so people can see their ideals too, and also for them to understand how disgusting gallentean culture were. It shouldn't be prohibited in the end, but rather strictly limited, because prohibited fruits are sweet.
And, of course, for "de-brainwashing" period this culture must be absolutely closed to those, who were under its heavy influence, allowing them to watch it only after they will learn to think for themselves and understand it critically, and not ad verbum.

3ll3 wrote:

Hmnn I see; so if I read into this correctly the Federation is utilising or rather the Gallentean faction of the Federation is utilising the social media abuse and subliminal messages in order to perform manipulation of the people with in the Federation itself correct?
Taking into consideration it is this, though I would be surprised if there was not any form of media manipulation as all races do this to allow them to convince their people in the form of spin-doctoring.
A common action used by all races by those in authority including the Jove and Concord.

One way is advertising.
The other way is just brainwashing you 100% time. Just look at any given gallentean holoreel. Look whom they represent as "good heroes" and whom are "bad heroes". Just in every second reel "good" side fights for "DEMOCRACYYYYY~~~", like in every three out of four reel good side fights for "FREEEEEDOOOOOOMM~~~", and like in every one of them good side is UNPROFESSIONALS, freedom fighters, rebels, individualists, hedonists, democrats, anarchists, civilians grabbing guns and by miracle survivng against trained troops. And bad side is often depicted as just professionals, who are trying to increase profits for their corporations. There are way more examples and way more things to discuss, but it is soaked in propaganda like nothing else. I have seen a couple of their entertainment material, and just in mere two minutes were noticing gallente propaganda... in a materials that were designed as ENTERTAINMENT, not educational or advertisement of gallente way of life.
They brainwash in schools, they brainwash in holocinemas, on streets, on works, at home, even when you watch reels through neocom or browse unfiltered galnet. It is EVERYWHERE in gallente media, it is in their air and water.

And this is why the Federation must be destroyed.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#102 - 2014-11-04 17:56:25 UTC
Stitcher wrote:
There are a lot of noses out there.

Will you never take responsibility for anything, Father?

*snicker*

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Stitcher
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#103 - 2014-11-04 18:11:22 UTC
*sigh*, so much like his mother. Cold, steely, sterile and transparent.

AKA Hambone

Author of The Deathworlders

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#104 - 2014-11-04 18:12:54 UTC
This is weird.
Wendrika Hydreiga
#105 - 2014-11-04 18:15:48 UTC
I remember waking up one day and my agent told me I was Gallentean now and had to work for the Federation! This is a fate worse than death I tell you, because now I have to suffer green tinted nebula everywhere and everyone is flying potatoes! I don't even like green!

It's like a nightmare!

Silver lining, at least ORE doesn't hate me now. Silly Gallentean-based backbone of New Eden's Industry...
Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#106 - 2014-11-05 02:23:21 UTC
Wendrika Hydreiga wrote:
I remember waking up one day and my agent told me I was Gallentean now and had to work for the Federation! This is a fate worse than death I tell you, because now I have to suffer green tinted nebula everywhere and everyone is flying potatoes! I don't even like green!

It's like a nightmare!

Silver lining, at least ORE doesn't hate me now. Silly Gallentean-based backbone of New Eden's Industry...

What the hell do you expect? You are born in Gallente space and hold a Fed ID!

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Wendrika Hydreiga
#107 - 2014-11-06 15:22:03 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:

My current situation is way more complicated than that! I didn't ask for any of this!
Caellach Marellus
Stormcrows
#108 - 2014-11-06 16:18:48 UTC
For some odd reason I read this entire discussion... for want of a more fitting word of it.

Are we still playing the Diana Kim drinking game? Because I need to order a new set of livers for the number of shots this one contains.

When your gut instincts tell you something is wrong, trust them. When your heart tells you something is right, ignore it, check with your brain first. Accept nothing, challenge everything.

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#109 - 2014-11-06 16:33:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Pieter Tuulinen
Wendrika Hydreiga wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:

My current situation is way more complicated than that! I didn't ask for any of this!

Remember, you don't HAVE to fly for the Federation just because you were born there - you could always come fly for the State. Pyre Falcon - it's not a citizenship, it's just a term of service! And unlike SOME organisations that make use of mercenaries, you get to fly with the real organisation, not a second-class offshoot corporation!

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Lailoken Emrys
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#110 - 2014-11-07 02:58:59 UTC
I hereby offer the sum of 250,000,000 ISK (250 Million) to whosoever delivers, to me, the frozen corpse of Diana Kim. The offer will become 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion) if, somehow, someone manages to get all of her clones biomassed, CONCORD license revoked, and clone contract cancelled.
Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#111 - 2014-11-07 03:08:14 UTC
Caellach Marellus wrote:
For some odd reason I read this entire discussion... for want of a more fitting word of it.

Are we still playing the Diana Kim drinking game? Because I need to order a new set of livers for the number of shots this one contains.

I drank coffee instead. I have never been so productive in the workshop since forever.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

3ll3
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#112 - 2014-11-15 06:58:29 UTC
Ms Kim please forgive my somewhat late response, situations planet side where in need of dire attention so I was unable to reply sooner to you.

Diana Kim wrote:
I wouldn't mind if they can do it without agression and just dissolve the federation charter that made our world trapped in the first place in their territory. But I have shown multiple times, that speaking with gallenteans is practically impossible. Just look at this Ixiris for example. They will understand only force, and we must do the job done without asking them, without paying them attention. We need just to come and destroy it ourselves. Only this way it will work.

I see but am I not Gallente well in DNA any way and yet yourself and I have conversed if not debated in a mature ration manner without the need for force?
As for doing it the Caldari way like Tibus Heth....I would prefer to do it my own way so that if I do fail I have nothing to blame but myself.
*Bows Respectfully*

Diana Kim wrote:

Please forgive me that I am answering them in reverse order.
And, unfortunately, indeed, killing capsule pilot doesn't release from brainwashing, as state of the mind will be copied into new body and new born pilot will be brainwashed as well.
What I will think as "unbrainwashing" is removal gallentean reels from circulation and everything gallentean, that might disrupt human minds. Of course, I am not calling for complete destruction of gallente culture, but rather to quaranteening it together with gallenteans. Let them have their culture, but don't let it spread outside of gallentean worlds.
Besides that, portions of their culture and the most atrocious reels should be available for educations, so people can see their ideals too, and also for them to understand how disgusting gallentean culture were. It shouldn't be prohibited in the end, but rather strictly limited, because prohibited fruits are sweet.
And, of course, for "de-brainwashing" period this culture must be absolutely closed to those, who were under its heavy influence, allowing them to watch it only after they will learn to think for themselves and understand it critically, and not ad verbum.

Hmnn sounds like you have thought this through most carefully, though I fear such actions would require agreed upon consensus by the other races along with the agreement of the black markets to remove such Holo-Reels from illegal circulation it should very much work.

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#113 - 2014-11-15 07:39:44 UTC
I don't suppose we can let this die now, can we?

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#114 - 2014-11-16 09:04:50 UTC
The Federation must be destroyed, Mr. Elle,

3ll3 wrote:

Diana Kim wrote:

I see but am I not Gallente well in DNA any way and yet yourself and I have conversed if not debated in a mature ration manner without the need for force?

Indeed, you are not Gallente, and thus we could converse properly without need of violence. As for why it is impossible with gallente, I would like to look at many gallentean replies to me, like Liar Knight Saissore, and many others.

And even capsuleers aside, take for example this affair with Caldari Prime: just six years ago we solved it and signed the treaty, that they pass the planet to the State, the invasion has stopped, but the Empyrean war has started. We thought that Caldari Prime will be our again forever, because it wasn't included as disputed territory in CEWPA...

But gallenteans have violated it and attacked our homeworld to occupy it once again.

No, you cant trust gallente, you can't make treaties with them. The peace with current situation is impossible, and if will be signed, it will be just a temporary truce to be violated by gallentes whever they will want it.
And this is why the Federation must be destroyed.

Miyamoto Takedi
Perkone
Caldari State
#115 - 2014-11-16 15:20:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Miyamoto Takedi
One of the creator's children, speaking about another nation's oppressed is something i find ironic.
Given the fact that in previous posts you have claimed that you are not, in any way, Achuran, proves how thoroughly SuVee has tried to oppress and silence our own culture.

Perhaps though you are in a rather unique position.
It would certainly be ironic on a galactic scale if ms Kim here was to locate and return the rod to it's rightful place.
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#116 - 2014-11-17 02:58:55 UTC
Miyamoto Takedi wrote:
One of the creator's children, speaking about another nation's oppressed is something i find ironic.
Given the fact that in previous posts you have claimed that you are not, in any way, Achuran, proves how thoroughly SuVee has tried to oppress and silence our own culture.

Perhaps though you are in a rather unique position.
It would certainly be ironic on a galactic scale if ms Kim here was to locate and return the rod to it's rightful place.

The Federation must be destroyed, citizens!

Gallentean agents are even brainwashing some of our former feeble-minded compatriots into their cause, dictating them to derail the threads about federation into discussion of those, who are speaking against federation, as they lack any facts to object.

And this is another reason, why the Federation must be destroyed.

Jvpiter
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#117 - 2014-11-17 07:54:23 UTC
Jade Blackwind wrote:
This inferior unit has a theoretical question.

Priority: Battle Simulation

Situation: The Federation Is Destroyed.

Time Window: The Federation Is Destroyed within YC 117-122

Your plans for the next five years after the Federation is destroyed, soldier?

I imagine The State would deactivate Diana Kim as she would have no remaining purpose.

Better brush up on your crocheting skills Diana. A quiet life of retirement will be soon upon you.

Call me Joe.

Jvpiter
Caldari State
#118 - 2014-11-17 08:05:22 UTC
Liam Antolliere wrote:
"Frogs" is a derogatory term used by the Caldari to refer to the Gallente.

I believe our equivalent for them is "squids."

The bigotry is asymmetric.

The squid is an enigmatic and powerful creature of creation. I, for one, am happy to be a 'squid', were I merely Caldari as such.

Frogs on the other hand----

Call me Joe.

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#119 - 2014-11-17 08:44:41 UTC
Jvpiter wrote:
Liam Antolliere wrote:
"Frogs" is a derogatory term used by the Caldari to refer to the Gallente.

I believe our equivalent for them is "squids."

The bigotry is asymmetric.

The squid is an enigmatic and powerful creature of creation. I, for one, am happy to be a 'squid', were I merely Caldari as such.

Frogs on the other hand----

Some frogs have poisonous-enough skin to kill an entire city three times over. I wonder what that's saying.

Jvpiter
Caldari State
#120 - 2014-11-17 08:49:12 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:

Some frogs have poisonous-enough skin to kill an entire city three times over. I wonder what that's saying.

I thought about these diminutive, bright colored creatures you mention as I was writing my last post.

I suppose from that perspective 'Frog' is not as insulting, after all.

Call me Joe.