These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Problem with SiSi Launcher not working

First post
Author
weedCore Alduin
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2014-10-12 08:33:20 UTC
just tryed to log in and i'm having the same issue
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#22 - 2014-10-12 09:05:48 UTC
issue also there, cant log in.
Inz4ne
Wombo United
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#23 - 2014-10-12 09:51:57 UTC
same issue here! Shocked
Joolan Khamsi
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2014-10-12 10:00:21 UTC
Same problem. Cry
John Arapede
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2014-10-12 10:15:00 UTC
same
Kosetzu
Aeons Multiplied
#26 - 2014-10-12 10:18:38 UTC
Worked fine yesterday, suddenly bugged today.
Mystic Rebel
Russian Thunder Squad
WE FORM V0LTA
#27 - 2014-10-12 12:01:55 UTC
Nightelf Mowhawk wrote:
IWillTearYou wrote:
exe.file works in the bin folder


find file evefile.exe located here-ish "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\test\EVE\bin\exefile.exe"

make yourself a shortcut of this file and add the normal /server:Singularity to the target box and your away :P

Worked for me as well.
ZloyFanta
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2014-10-12 12:06:41 UTC
Mystic Rebel wrote:
Nightelf Mowhawk wrote:
IWillTearYou wrote:
exe.file works in the bin folder


find file evefile.exe located here-ish "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\test\EVE\bin\exefile.exe"

make yourself a shortcut of this file and add the normal /server:Singularity to the target box and your away :P

Worked for me as well.

ty mate
Noriko Mai
#29 - 2014-10-12 12:49:50 UTC
same here

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

Joolan Khamsi
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2014-10-12 13:11:33 UTC
Nightelf Mowhawk wrote:
IWillTearYou wrote:
exe.file works in the bin folder


find file evefile.exe located here-ish "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\test\EVE\bin\exefile.exe"

make yourself a shortcut of this file and add the normal /server:Singularity to the target box and your away :P


Damn it. It works.
Shadowfoot
Doomheim
#31 - 2014-10-12 13:18:09 UTC
same issue here, workaround posted above works, but also keeps hanna client open.
Nightelf Mowhawk
M.S.N. Holding
The Stars of northern moon
#32 - 2014-10-12 13:48:56 UTC
[13:45:31] Spacial Girl > exefile.exe -server:Singularity /noconsole

noconsole keeps command line from opening
DustinHF
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2014-10-12 14:34:57 UTC
Nightelf Mowhawk wrote:
IWillTearYou wrote:
exe.file works in the bin folder


find file evefile.exe located here-ish "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\test\EVE\bin\exefile.exe"

make yourself a shortcut of this file and add the normal /server:Singularity to the target box and your away :P


I keep getting this when i try that

There was an unexpected error while retrieving update status:

Unable to download file /583835/evepremiumpatch583835.exe from the server.
Error: url //cdn1.eveonline.com/583835/evepremiumpatch583835.exe not found


Do you want to go to support page?

After adding in this "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\EveTest\EVE\bin\exefile.exe" /server:Singularity so it doesnt work for all.
Shadow Raptor
Doomheim
#34 - 2014-10-12 14:44:58 UTC

Tried this several times and it's still giving the same message:

There was an error while validating your account, please try again..
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#35 - 2014-10-12 15:32:21 UTC
exe file sends me to tq


*pinchesnose*


i didn't want to play with those titans anyway...
Shadow Raptor
Doomheim
#36 - 2014-10-12 16:07:09 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
exe file sends me to tq


*pinchesnose*


i didn't want to play with those titans anyway...

Did you follow these instructions?

#7 is very important: "Add /server:Singularity and press OK (Make sure to add a space before the slash (or forward slash))
The final look of the Target line would look something like this:
"C:\evetest\eve.exe" /server:Singularity"
Alexis Antollare
Phoenix Freight
#37 - 2014-10-12 16:36:09 UTC
I'm having the same problem. Can't get into SiSi.
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#38 - 2014-10-12 16:46:16 UTC
Shadow Raptor wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
exe file sends me to tq


*pinchesnose*


i didn't want to play with those titans anyway...

Did you follow these instructions?

#7 is very important: "Add /server:Singularity and press OK (Make sure to add a space before the slash (or forward slash))
The final look of the Target line would look something like this:
"C:\evetest\eve.exe" /server:Singularity"

ctrl-v Arrow C:\Evetest\eve.exe /server:Singularity
Arsine Mayhem
Doomheim
#39 - 2014-10-12 17:36:49 UTC
Does appear to be a problem with just the launcher.

evefile works.
Wonton Katsu
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2014-10-12 17:42:47 UTC
Any advice for mac? Getting the same error (saying buy a PC will not help)