These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Mass test on Singularity on Tuesday, 14th of October, at 17:00 UTC

First post
Author
Ivain Freir
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2014-10-14 18:51:58 UTC
Shadow Raptor wrote:
Ivain Freir wrote:
Did he said "jump" ?

Yes, it's one of the many changes in the upcoming patch.

It was a joke.
Luscius Uta
#22 - 2014-10-15 07:39:20 UTC
Issues I had on yesterday's mass test:

-Some HIC pilot thought it would be funny to warp to Poitot gate at 70km and bubble up so I had to bounce off a planet. However when I tried to warp back to the gate I got the "you are unable to align or warp to the selected object because your warp drive is unable to lock onto it" message, and when I landed on the planet grid ships that were thousands of kilometers away were showing up on my overview (presumably they were on the gate grid), for this reason I was late for the POS bash

-during the last part of the test I was somehow able to establish a target lock on a Titan that was AUs away

-FPS were lower than usual, but I assume that's caused by a clusterfuck of Titans

Workarounds are not bugfixes.

Flapdoodle Folderol
State War Academy
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-10-15 09:45:23 UTC
After the fight was over, I was in a titan squad with a wing commander and each time I warped to a new system then initiated wing jump, the other pilots would bounce off the gate at 4000 m/s. The person initiating the jump did not bounce. When each pilot initiated their own jump one at a time, this bouncing did not happen.
Ghaustyl Kathix
Rising Thunder
#24 - 2014-10-15 13:30:19 UTC
Got repeated "You must be within 2500 meters of the gate to jump" messages, despite being actually less than 1k away from it on my overview when I had to slowboat to it. Didn't have any problems jumping gates when I warped directly to them.
Daedalus80
Daedalus Inc
#25 - 2014-10-15 13:45:00 UTC
Ghaustyl Kathix wrote:
Got repeated "You must be within 2500 meters of the gate to jump" messages, despite being actually less than 1k away from it on my overview when I had to slowboat to it. Didn't have any problems jumping gates when I warped directly to them.

same for me, finally jumped at about 300m after spamming jump.

The issue with the "add"-button in the skillqueue seems to be fixed today.
Previous page12