These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Dev Blog: Long-Distance Travel Changes Inbound

First post First post First post
Author
Dea Doughmaker
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6381 - 2014-10-04 09:11:49 UTC
Christopher Mabata wrote:
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
Quote:

Because the second you restrict pilots to what slot they can occupy based on what they fly ESPECIALLY when it comes to supers you do no good you just further alienate experienced veteran pilots ( at least in most cases thats what they are ) from what they can do with a ship they trained for years to get.

Imagine you buy a bugati veyron, pimped dafuq out all the best goodies, it took you 2 years to save for it, and the next day customs comes and tows it away and says "sorry but you can only drive this car in syberia due to a new law in place. How would you feel then?

well you aretold you cant drive your bugatti to the full anyways because of the speed limits. if you want to drive it to the full you need to take it to the racecourse or go to germany but that aside. It's better to force players how to use their ships than to make them waste of time to train for in the first place. I am a cap pilot too. Thanks for your answer anyways. At least I know where you are coming from.

rheas and such dont count for the record, but anyways

no its not better to force players to fly ships a certain way, i will take freedom any day of the week ( yes im American ) over being told exactly how to fit something and exactly how to fly it. If CCP ever put out new rules that guidelined exactly how ships MUST be flied less its an exploit or bannable offense i would unsub my accounts in a quarter of a heartbeat, and that says a lot about how much freedom means to people. I KNOW im not alone on that either. I will waste 6 months of training if it means still having the freedom to do what i want with the end result, ive done it 2 times already ( mining and reprocessing skills to max wish i could dump that elsewhere lol )


ok, see, i am a european and i like my government to tell me and other people what to do as long as it makes for a better change for everyone. as for your freedom you have freedom to have guns and every year 35,000 f you die cos of that freedom. more than some of the conflicts in 3rd world countries. please do not kill this game for your freedom. and yea i am in this game since 2008 if you weight the opinions based on the character age.


Pro tip: Those werent the legal ones, the legal ones keep 123,657 people alive per year during incidents at their homes ( on avg based ona 2012 census )

And no i dont weigh opinions based on age at all, i weigh it based on what people have DONE, not dabbled in what they actually went ballz to the wall deep into, dove in head first and just did it, not beat around the bush going, well i can fly one and i have one but just because i never use it doesnt mean anything.

And how does freedom killa game? freedom promotes content, because when you do what you want when you want **** can hit the fan, thats why its a sandbox not a steel cage lined with explosive mines and a shark tank like your proposing. Literally in your idea its based around if you fly this this is EVERYTHING that you can do, and its even limited by fleet slots!

In my idea for eve its, i think im going to get drunk fit a hyperion and leeroy it into pirate low sec and see what happens, not a bunch of people with identical fit fraking drakes derping about then crying when something gets strong enough to kill their drakes. Drakes that are not to mention limited to which squad they can be in based on the dude whos in the chimera. This kills ship balancing completely and utterly which would kill the game at roughly the equal speed of slowly flooding the server room with gasoline and then lighting a smoke or taking them and launching them into the sun at 1/2 light speed. Your idea is i dont want to make my own choices in the sandbox i want someone to tell me how to build my sand castle so it looks like 10,000 others


all i said was one titan per fleet, 5 supers per fleet, 25 carriers per fleet and fleet needs to be full so they deal damage.
Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#6382 - 2014-10-04 09:14:25 UTC
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
Rowells wrote:
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
You want supers to have escort... ok! I tell you how to do it without ruining the game. But read in full and not the first two lines. Titan can be only used in the FC slot. Super Carrier can be used only in wing slot. Carrier can be used only in a squad leader slot. Carrier deals full damage only if he has full squad filled with people. If there is 4 people out of 10 in a squad it would deal only 40% damage. This then scales to the super carrier - each full squad gives the super carrier 25% damage. If you have 3 full squads and 1 with 4 people - you will deal 25%x3+10%=85% damage. Then it scales same way to the titan so if you have a titan with only 1 full wing of people it will deal only 25% damage. What does it do - interesting fights - it's better to kill subcaps first to kill caps later. 2. No more titan blobs. On a sunny day goons could probably be able to drop 5-6 titans max at the same time.

Other changes could include:
Damage nerf would apply only to players not to rats so people can still rat in their supers in the belts if they want (at the same time if they are caught they would be easier to kill).

There is a, let's say, 15 mins timer for the diminishing damage effect described above to kick once the fleet members start dying and % goes down. This is so that the caps have time to defend themselves for a little while. 15 mins is a balance between giving the caps a slight chance of escape and not allowing people to exploit the system.

I would still nerf super caps so they can kill subcaps better. Maybe not as well as when these ships were introduced but better than it is now - for example doomsday could hit batttleships a bit more than it does now. Bombers could kill stuff down to cruiser hull stuff - remember there will be not so many of supercaps on the battle field anymore.

To make things even more interesting and varied we could build squad (and that is for all fleets, not only for super fleets) around roles and ship sizes so that each squad could have 2 slots for ships with max size of a frigate, 3 slots with max size of a cruiser, 4 slots with max size of a battleship, 1 with max size of a carrier. This would make it harder to build blobs of 250 megathrons and would force people to vary fleets and use logi, ewar etc. At the same time you could still take a small fun fleets out.

but why?


to limit the force projection without limiting the opportunity for quick engagements. not everyone has 6 hours to wait in the fleet before it comes to the engagement and thats what these changes will lead to. ability to move around the map facilitates quick engagements and limits the idle time. this game is already heavy on idle time. more idle time more boredom more players moving on to other games.

you lost me. So we have less capitals moving around because of changes. But we want to further reduce their capabilities unless they have a full fleet of 250 backing them up in order to reduce their projection? Doomsdays against battleships?Force people to use logi and ewar? I dont see how this does anything but nerf supers even further than necessary. The main problem with supers is they could be dropped anywhere and rescued from almost anywhere because of projection. The problem with carriers is they rep insanely well and tank entire fleets of dps without issue, which also spreads to supers when they receive these reps. A smaller but still important issue is the carriers perfect ability to punch down on subcaps with drones, mostly sentries.

My only concern with these changes is roving gangs of carriers repping each other and killing everything else. Which should be touched on once they rebalance capitals. But supers being abused for small engagements doesn't seem like an issue anymore now that they are more vulnerable without their numbers behind them 23/7.
Momitsu
Deep Exploration Projects and Programs
#6383 - 2014-10-04 09:15:25 UTC
Christopher Mabata wrote:
Momitsu wrote:
We should seriously think about cutting down fuel bays related to the new jumprange.

Right now you can travel really long distances without the need to refuel. You can travel roundabout 70 lightyears with your jumpfreighter which equals 6+ maxrange jumps. After that patch one should be able to make the same number of jumps instead of beeing able to jump 14 times.

Would make that change even better


except you forgot your next kid is going to born before your drive finishes cooling down, you might even be retiring too!


No worries, I have none that I know of but drive cooldown would give me more time trying to change that Big smile
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#6384 - 2014-10-04 09:18:58 UTC
Kun'ii Zenya wrote:
Rowells wrote:
I've done logistics for my own corp for a short period and I do it for my own indy operations. Albeit not in quantities as large as that. I know not all things can be sourced locally, and if you compare what can be local and all possibilities to be made from non-wormhole its small. But thats a change to consider. It now comes down to other options instead of just shipping everything from jita. There will be shortages of certain items and surplus of others (especially things others are having a hard time acquiring). if anything this will encourage trade and make regional materials more profitable to ship out. Under the current status this isnt a perfect system. However there are other changes planned ahead and this isnt the last of them. when Pheobe hits many people will have massive stockpiles of things they need to cushion te loss of logistics power. After they dry up theyll either switch production, much like people did in crius, or pay extra for imported materials. This will affect everyone, even large alliances, since the logistics power and demand for goods tends to scale semi-linearly with growth. I'm not saying everything is going to be the same or just as easy afterwards. It will require many changes in operations and goals.


The answer is that moving that kind of stuff will take an extra 3.5 hours or so. So it is not likely that people currently doing logistics will want to keep doing it. Making the game less fun is not a good idea.

And Jita is where the different regions basically come together and trade....it is actually a very good thing.



Sorry but this is NOT a good thing. THis game is about conflict , dispute. Jita is one of the most neutralizing factors in this game. IT reduces gameplay, it removes region identity, reduce need for group work and corps.

JIta is not nice for the game. What is good for the game is not always what is IMMEDIATELY good for the player.

And jita can only exist because transport is too easy.

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#6385 - 2014-10-04 09:20:20 UTC
Dea Doughmaker wrote:


all i said was one titan per fleet, 5 supers per fleet, 25 carriers per fleet and fleet needs to be full so they deal damage.


STOP with these useles comments frompeopel that NEVER ever been in a fleet. 0.0 fleets are already not one fleet they are 5-6 fleets already. IF they have to split in 50 fleets, sow hat? THEY WIL DO IT!

That willc hange absolutely NOTHING.



"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Shin Dari
Covert Brigade
#6386 - 2014-10-04 09:20:26 UTC
@CCP Greyscale

The value of jumpskills has been severely reduced, please reduce the ranks of these skills. To train these skills now takes months, while offering little value.


Also please put priority on the rebalancing of capital ships and the deployment of player gates. I think that those will be needed for the next release.
Aerich e'Kieron
Peace.Keepers
#6387 - 2014-10-04 09:21:58 UTC
I think I speak for my entire corp as well as myself when I say, "Cucumber please!" Pirate



So many posts/complaints/whines saying the equivalent of:
"Do you not understand how much m3 we have to haul to maintain our current industry system?! These changes are unreasonable! Please explain to me how we can continue without changing anything, involving anyone else, and with hopefully as little hassle as possible."


*WHOOOOOOOOSH.........*

You hear that?

That's the sound of the entire point going right over your head.


If you didn't catch it before, the point of reducing range isn't to arbitrarily require you to use 2-3 times as many cynos and make your life even worse. (in regards to logistics/industry)

Why? Because you're right, it would be a very large burden to continue attempting it in the same way you are now.
You're right, it's not reasonable to have the same amount of logistics pilots doing all this increased work.
You're right, it will be difficult, potentially impossible, or at least impractical for many to continue to doing as they currently are.

That's the entire point.


So you ask, "What am I to do?".

Get as much of the resources you need for production...of whatever it is you are producing... locally.

Can't get some stuff locally? Well, that's what you need to import.
Too much m3 to reasonably import with your current logistics pilots? Get more logistics pilots or upscale the shipping ships.
Can't get more pilots? Downsize your production.
Downsizing out of the question, and can't get anyone in corp to help? Hire people to help you with logistics.
None of that working? You're probably SOL and by default, downsizing whether you like it or not.


Is it not obvious that if you don't have the means to do these massive scale logistics and industry operations...
you can't do these massive scale logistics and industry operations?

The fact you need so much m3 hauled in every week ins't anyone else's problem lol.
If it's not practical, then I guess you're not doing it.

There are minerals in null. If you need more, mine more. If you need stuff imported, import as much as you can. If the amount you need to import is too much for you to handle, then it looks like you can't produce as much as you wanted to.


And if you have a complete monopoly on the production of one type of product, and can no longer produce as much as you were before because of these changes, you might want to start selling that item for more isk.


No one said the prices were going to stay the same, nor should they.


Don't try to scale the amount of logistics done by your pilots pre-patch to maintain the same output post-patch...
Scale the output, post-patch, to match what your logistics pilots are capable of pre-patch.
Dea Doughmaker
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6388 - 2014-10-04 09:22:46 UTC
Rowells wrote:
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
Rowells wrote:
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
You want supers to have escort... ok! I tell you how to do it without ruining the game. But read in full and not the first two lines. Titan can be only used in the FC slot. Super Carrier can be used only in wing slot. Carrier can be used only in a squad leader slot. Carrier deals full damage only if he has full squad filled with people. If there is 4 people out of 10 in a squad it would deal only 40% damage. This then scales to the super carrier - each full squad gives the super carrier 25% damage. If you have 3 full squads and 1 with 4 people - you will deal 25%x3+10%=85% damage. Then it scales same way to the titan so if you have a titan with only 1 full wing of people it will deal only 25% damage. What does it do - interesting fights - it's better to kill subcaps first to kill caps later. 2. No more titan blobs. On a sunny day goons could probably be able to drop 5-6 titans max at the same time.

Other changes could include:
Damage nerf would apply only to players not to rats so people can still rat in their supers in the belts if they want (at the same time if they are caught they would be easier to kill).

There is a, let's say, 15 mins timer for the diminishing damage effect described above to kick once the fleet members start dying and % goes down. This is so that the caps have time to defend themselves for a little while. 15 mins is a balance between giving the caps a slight chance of escape and not allowing people to exploit the system.

I would still nerf super caps so they can kill subcaps better. Maybe not as well as when these ships were introduced but better than it is now - for example doomsday could hit batttleships a bit more than it does now. Bombers could kill stuff down to cruiser hull stuff - remember there will be not so many of supercaps on the battle field anymore.

To make things even more interesting and varied we could build squad (and that is for all fleets, not only for super fleets) around roles and ship sizes so that each squad could have 2 slots for ships with max size of a frigate, 3 slots with max size of a cruiser, 4 slots with max size of a battleship, 1 with max size of a carrier. This would make it harder to build blobs of 250 megathrons and would force people to vary fleets and use logi, ewar etc. At the same time you could still take a small fun fleets out.

but why?


to limit the force projection without limiting the opportunity for quick engagements. not everyone has 6 hours to wait in the fleet before it comes to the engagement and thats what these changes will lead to. ability to move around the map facilitates quick engagements and limits the idle time. this game is already heavy on idle time. more idle time more boredom more players moving on to other games.

you lost me. So we have less capitals moving around because of changes. But we want to further reduce their capabilities unless they have a full fleet of 250 backing them up in order to reduce their projection? Doomsdays against battleships?Force people to use logi and ewar? I dont see how this does anything but nerf supers even further than necessary. The main problem with supers is they could be dropped anywhere and rescued from almost anywhere because of projection. The problem with carriers is they rep insanely well and tank entire fleets of dps without issue, which also spreads to supers when they receive these reps. A smaller but still important issue is the carriers perfect ability to punch down on subcaps with drones, mostly sentries.

My only concern with these changes is roving gangs of carriers repping each other and killing everything else. Which should be touched on once they rebalance capitals. But supers being abused for small engagements doesn't seem like an issue anymore now that they are more vulnerable without their numbers behind them 23/7.


yes, less supers ansd titans, they were not meant to be blobbed.
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#6389 - 2014-10-04 09:23:31 UTC
Shin Dari wrote:
@CCP Greyscale

The value of jumpskills has been severely reduced, please reduce the ranks of these skills. To train these skills now takes months, while offering little value.


Also please put priority on the rebalancing of capital ships and the deployment of player gates. I think that those will be needed for the next release.



The correct solution is to make these skills into somethign useful. BEcause a lot of people already have trained them.

A10% increase i fatigue recovery per level would be amazing. Worth the trianing time and would nto have impact on the cooldown. But would help that if you have to force a bit in an amergency hat do nto let your capitals strained for several days.

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Riven Alteritus
Liberty Logistics Company
#6390 - 2014-10-04 09:24:33 UTC
Reducing power projection! Reducing blobs of capitals! Destroying the coalitions? GOOD!

We need this to encourage people to produce their own content without being horded down by these massive groups of lackeys.

Blops/ship sizes/tier should have impact on jump fatigue. Smaller ship, shorter jump fatigue.

*TL:DR for previous post.
Christopher Mabata
Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
Stribog Clade
#6391 - 2014-10-04 09:25:48 UTC
personally i think the next patch should address black ops, followed by whats needed to lead up to these new player owned stargates and such. And definently needs to re-adress supers and titans supers were within the realm of reason before this, they could peel off tackle, decent range to move, good DPS and alpha, now i doubt they will move at all, so that needs some life-alert going on. Still not as bad as black ops though either fix them or remove them at this point because right now they are 99% useless on TQ

♣ Small Gang PVP, Large Fleet PVP, Black Ops, Incursions, Trade, and Industry ♣ 70% Lethal / 30% Super-Snuggly / 110% No idea what im doing ♣

This Message Brought to you by a sweet and sour bittervet

Fellsworn
Soul Takers
Pen Is Out
#6392 - 2014-10-04 09:26:04 UTC
As someone else pointed out a bit back, CCP stopped listening at page 275.

'OK, I've read every post up to page 200, and we're getting to a point in this thread where there's not a lot of new concerns or suggestions being brought up. There will be future threads (and future blogs) as we tune details, but for now I want to thank you for all of your constructive input, and wish you a good weekend :) '- CCP Greyscale

Translation: Thanks for your input but you can stop now.
Klown Walk
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#6393 - 2014-10-04 09:27:18 UTC
So some people are qutting because they can't instantly teleport all over eve and have to fly like everyone else that doesn't use a cap.
Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#6394 - 2014-10-04 09:29:04 UTC
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
Rowells wrote:
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
Rowells wrote:
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
You want supers to have escort... ok! I tell you how to do it without ruining the game. But read in full and not the first two lines. Titan can be only used in the FC slot. Super Carrier can be used only in wing slot. Carrier can be used only in a squad leader slot. Carrier deals full damage only if he has full squad filled with people. If there is 4 people out of 10 in a squad it would deal only 40% damage. This then scales to the super carrier - each full squad gives the super carrier 25% damage. If you have 3 full squads and 1 with 4 people - you will deal 25%x3+10%=85% damage. Then it scales same way to the titan so if you have a titan with only 1 full wing of people it will deal only 25% damage. What does it do - interesting fights - it's better to kill subcaps first to kill caps later. 2. No more titan blobs. On a sunny day goons could probably be able to drop 5-6 titans max at the same time.

Other changes could include:
Damage nerf would apply only to players not to rats so people can still rat in their supers in the belts if they want (at the same time if they are caught they would be easier to kill).

There is a, let's say, 15 mins timer for the diminishing damage effect described above to kick once the fleet members start dying and % goes down. This is so that the caps have time to defend themselves for a little while. 15 mins is a balance between giving the caps a slight chance of escape and not allowing people to exploit the system.

I would still nerf super caps so they can kill subcaps better. Maybe not as well as when these ships were introduced but better than it is now - for example doomsday could hit batttleships a bit more than it does now. Bombers could kill stuff down to cruiser hull stuff - remember there will be not so many of supercaps on the battle field anymore.

To make things even more interesting and varied we could build squad (and that is for all fleets, not only for super fleets) around roles and ship sizes so that each squad could have 2 slots for ships with max size of a frigate, 3 slots with max size of a cruiser, 4 slots with max size of a battleship, 1 with max size of a carrier. This would make it harder to build blobs of 250 megathrons and would force people to vary fleets and use logi, ewar etc. At the same time you could still take a small fun fleets out.

but why?


to limit the force projection without limiting the opportunity for quick engagements. not everyone has 6 hours to wait in the fleet before it comes to the engagement and thats what these changes will lead to. ability to move around the map facilitates quick engagements and limits the idle time. this game is already heavy on idle time. more idle time more boredom more players moving on to other games.

you lost me. So we have less capitals moving around because of changes. But we want to further reduce their capabilities unless they have a full fleet of 250 backing them up in order to reduce their projection? Doomsdays against battleships?Force people to use logi and ewar? I dont see how this does anything but nerf supers even further than necessary. The main problem with supers is they could be dropped anywhere and rescued from almost anywhere because of projection. The problem with carriers is they rep insanely well and tank entire fleets of dps without issue, which also spreads to supers when they receive these reps. A smaller but still important issue is the carriers perfect ability to punch down on subcaps with drones, mostly sentries.

My only concern with these changes is roving gangs of carriers repping each other and killing everything else. Which should be touched on once they rebalance capitals. But supers being abused for small engagements doesn't seem like an issue anymore now that they are more vulnerable without their numbers behind them 23/7.


yes, less supers ansd titans, they were not meant to be blobbed.
well, the existing changes help with that immensely. having all supers in place is now risky to anywhere they are not so i say let them. if a group wants to leave the backdoor open and put all of its cards down on the table, let them. Unless you want to make 250 fleet members another requirement to owning a titan (a personal asset btw). it seems very restricting to player choice rather than beneficial to anyone in particular.
Iam Widdershins
Victory or Whatever
#6395 - 2014-10-04 09:31:20 UTC
Kiryen O'Bannon wrote:

What if you, you know, actually fly where you need to go in a ship? How novel!


Kagura Nikon wrote:

NEed that explanation? Then lets go. Jump cloen go to another station where you are in safe place. Set medical clone there. Now jump cloen back.. killyourself

EASY


Veskrashen wrote:

There's these things called Interceptors. I hear that you can get from one end of the universe to the other in under an hour using them. In an age where it takes an hour for your jump fatigue to wear off from a single max range jump, they'd probably be pretty handy.

Of course, that would mean taking some level of risk and not being able to respond instantly to events on the other side of New Eden at a moment's notice.

Which might, of course, make it difficult to defend large sprawling empires.

My goodness - that can't be what CCP is going for with these changes, could it?!?!?!?!Shocked


You jackoffs -- yes, all three of you -- are terrible and should feel terrible.

The topic is: someone without jump clones gets hellcamped into their clone station. When you are hellcamped, you cannot leave. As it's been demonstrated in the past, this type of round-the-clock interdiction can last for weeks.

Thanks for playing.

Lobbying for your right to delete your signature

Momitsu
Deep Exploration Projects and Programs
#6396 - 2014-10-04 09:31:26 UTC
Fellsworn wrote:

Translation: Thanks for your input but you can stop now.


Who cares about input in this threadnought? It's all about the tears, baby Smile
Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#6397 - 2014-10-04 09:33:36 UTC
Iam Widdershins wrote:
Kiryen O'Bannon wrote:

What if you, you know, actually fly where you need to go in a ship? How novel!


Kagura Nikon wrote:

NEed that explanation? Then lets go. Jump cloen go to another station where you are in safe place. Set medical clone there. Now jump cloen back.. killyourself

EASY


Veskrashen wrote:

There's these things called Interceptors. I hear that you can get from one end of the universe to the other in under an hour using them. In an age where it takes an hour for your jump fatigue to wear off from a single max range jump, they'd probably be pretty handy.

Of course, that would mean taking some level of risk and not being able to respond instantly to events on the other side of New Eden at a moment's notice.

Which might, of course, make it difficult to defend large sprawling empires.

My goodness - that can't be what CCP is going for with these changes, could it?!?!?!?!Shocked


You jackoffs -- yes, all three of you -- are terrible and should feel terrible.

The topic is: someone without jump clones gets hellcamped into their clone station. When you are hellcamped, you cannot leave. As it's been demonstrated in the past, this type of round-the-clock interdiction can last for weeks.

Thanks for playing.

I've been on a hellcamp before. People leave, all the time. Just not in their shiny toys.
Dea Doughmaker
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6398 - 2014-10-04 09:33:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Dea Doughmaker
Rowells wrote:

[quote]well, the existing changes help with that immensely. having all supers in place is now risky to anywhere they are not so i say let them. if a group wants to leave the backdoor open and put all of its cards down on the table, let them. Unless you want to make 250 fleet members another requirement to owning a titan (a personal asset btw). it seems very restricting to player choice rather than beneficial to anyone in particular.



current changes are stupid cos they increase idle time. this game has too much idle time. I wont be waiting 3 hours to get into engagement.
Christopher Mabata
Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
Stribog Clade
#6399 - 2014-10-04 09:35:44 UTC
Dea Doughmaker wrote:
Rowells wrote:

[quote]well, the existing changes help with that immensely. having all supers in place is now risky to anywhere they are not so i say let them. if a group wants to leave the backdoor open and put all of its cards down on the table, let them. Unless you want to make 250 fleet members another requirement to owning a titan (a personal asset btw). it seems very restricting to player choice rather than beneficial to anyone in particular.



current changes are stupid cos they increase idle time. this game has too much idle time. I wont be waiting 3 hours to get into engagement.


Then looks like that cap you supposedly own wont be getting much use
Big smile

♣ Small Gang PVP, Large Fleet PVP, Black Ops, Incursions, Trade, and Industry ♣ 70% Lethal / 30% Super-Snuggly / 110% No idea what im doing ♣

This Message Brought to you by a sweet and sour bittervet

Riven Alteritus
Liberty Logistics Company
#6400 - 2014-10-04 09:35:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Riven Alteritus
Quote:
You jackoffs -- yes, all three of you -- are terrible and should feel terrible.

The topic is: someone without jump clones gets hellcamped into their clone station. When you are hellcamped, you cannot leave. As it's been demonstrated in the past, this type of round-the-clock interdiction can last for weeks.

Thanks for playing.



I don't think you get it...

Getting camped in? Should have had those jump clones out in HS or other systems. Then fly back in. Pod express works just as well.

If you get camped in, that's mainly due to your own stupidity, being at the exact spot where you probably should not have been.