These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So Yet Again Caldari Call In Another Null Bloc

Author
Miri Draconis
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#41 - 2014-09-23 16:39:06 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
caldari have requested them come and support them

Who requested that? Because I'm pretty sure very few people want more dullsec people around calmil. First TEST, then PASTA, now this? Just get out already. Start a war if you're so started for content.
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#42 - 2014-09-23 17:02:17 UTC
Miri Draconis wrote:
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:

Who requested that? Because I'm pretty sure very few people want more dullsec people around calmil. First TEST, then PASTA, now this? Just get out already. Start a war if you're so started for content.

That would involve potential risk of loss. Can't have that, now can we?

Makes me wonder if RZR is here because GalMil decided to start kicking over towers. It'd be mighty amusing if the next Asakai style event happened because the nullbears got butthurt over a bunch of FW lowsecers taking their precious moons from absentee landlords.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#43 - 2014-09-23 17:08:30 UTC
I wonder if RAZOR plans on taking all the credit from the Caldari when they have taken everything except our home systems and pushed to Tier4? Or will they leave before then because they are tired of dieing to a bunch of derptrons?

Seems they are just getting on the bandwagon (pendulum) after it already started to roll (swing).

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/factionwarfare

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#44 - 2014-09-23 17:10:09 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Makes me wonder if RZR is here because GalMil decided to start kicking over towers.

In all honesty I don't think so. All indications are that the Razor Alliance alliance is looking to use the Level 5 agent in Hallanen to help build their alliance wallet. We only counted 6 titans in Hallanen yesterday. They must be broke! Big smile

Seriously, so far all indications are that they are here for fights and good fun.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#45 - 2014-09-23 17:29:53 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Makes me wonder if RZR is here because GalMil decided to start kicking over towers.

In all honesty I don't think so. All indications are that the Razor Alliance alliance is looking to use the Level 5 agent in Hallanen to help build their alliance wallet. We only counted 6 titans in Hallanen yesterday. They must be broke! Big smile

Seriously, so far all indications are that they are here for fights and good fun.

I saw them engage with 12 eagles, 5 scimitars, 2 ceptors VS 4 harpes and 2 sythes earlier lol.

I think they are a little nervous.
Irya Boone
The Scope
#46 - 2014-09-23 17:33:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Irya Boone
Caldari has always opened their holes for nullf1monkeys and they will always do it open and swallow the 0.0manhood"

Sad sad :(

CCP it's time to remove Off Grid Boost and Put Them on Killmail too, add Logi on killmails .... Open that damn door !!

you shall all bow and pray BoB

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#47 - 2014-09-23 17:33:56 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:

I saw them engage with 12 eagles, 5 scimitars, 2 ceptors VS 4 harpes and 2 sythes earlier lol.

I guess "good fun for Razor Alliance alliance", not necessarily good fun for us. We'll manage.
Sollis Vynneve
Destructive Silence
#48 - 2014-09-23 17:40:48 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:

Lol. pass them some tranquilizers ffs before they have a nervous breakdown
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#49 - 2014-09-23 21:19:43 UTC
Miri Draconis wrote:
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:

I'm pretty sure very few people want more dull-sec people around cal mil. First TEST, then PASTA, now this? Just get out already. Start a war if you're so started for content.

This is what ive been after calmil line members perspective Ive asked a few times all i got really was Mira D giving his best Iraqi information minister speech.....

You do say very few people want them there but that does leave a few people and are they in command positions and not telling line members the whole story is what id like to know

also

Do you feel this null sec hand holding is undermining what you guys are trying to achieve on your own and then jeopardizing your cohesion and morale when they split and leave you guys to defend for ya selves?
Epikurus
TheBlacklist
#50 - 2014-09-23 21:32:10 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:

Do you feel this null sec hand holding is undermining what you guys are trying to achieve on your own and then jeopardizing your cohesion and morale when they split and leave you guys to defend for ya selves?

This 'null sec handholding' is a figment of your imagination. Nullsec guys sometimes come join CalMil because it is the easiest militia in terms of standings and Jita access. The fact that they do so is background noise and I'm not sure why you think it would have much of an effect on normal militia corps. If you think we sit here salivating at the prospect of having the opportunity to throw all in every day with PASTA or RAZOR then you don't have much insight and don't seem to spend much time looking at the killboards to find out what militia corps are actually doing.

RAZOR has so far been holding the hand of my corp by shooting at our pilots. In the future if they propose a mutually beneficial op we would listen and weigh it up as it would be idiocy not to. But it would equally be idiocy to base any medium or long term plans around the presence or actions of a nullsec alliance who is not here to act in our interests and who won't be around any longer than it suits them to be and who won't do anything that it doesn't suit them to do. So, the medium and long term effects on CalMil will be zero since I don't believe anyone in CalMil leadership is foolish enough to rely on daytrippers of any nullsec stripe.
RonPaul Rox
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#51 - 2014-09-23 23:29:04 UTC  |  Edited by: RonPaul Rox
is it just me or has gal mil activity been way down lately? i get on comms and its deserted most of the time. I for one have stopped playing as much, i let my alt account lapse and barely update my indy jobs. i'm kinda butt-hurt about not getting a medal, and i started playing supreme commander FAF.

I'm hoping RZR gives us a reason to log in again, welcome to the warzone.

edit: now ship down out of those eagles and give us a fight

http://imgur.com/EGjYLSL

IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#52 - 2014-09-24 01:30:01 UTC
Is this for real??

Did I see members of Overship Beebop JUSTKomplaing about overshipping???

Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#53 - 2014-09-24 01:38:46 UTC
IbanezLaney wrote:
Is this for real??

When you are a member of a 2 man corp its hard not to overship you.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#54 - 2014-09-24 01:45:08 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
IbanezLaney wrote:
Is this for real??

Be nice or ill ask Cerain to post in this thread.
IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
#55 - 2014-09-24 02:21:25 UTC
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:

Razor are coming because razor want to come.

You really think anyone in Calmil could request them to?
Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#56 - 2014-09-24 03:46:33 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

It's a three man corp dude.
If you didn't spend the majority of your in game time at 50km's away from your targets, you'd have seen the third guy hiding behind Ibanez's Caldari Navy Trollbill.

We like to think of ourselves as Calmil's answer to.........

Stooges. Cool
Musketeers. Big smile
Bee Gees. Oops
Marx Bro's. Cool
The Dham Triplets Shocked

Yeah, I know there were five Marx Brothers but we is recruiting.
Yun Kuai
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#57 - 2014-09-24 06:09:30 UTC
IbanezLaney wrote:
Is this for real??

Well I've been out of the game for almost 4 months now with a broken laptop and no easy way to replace it. That being said, when I get back to EvE I'll slap some people around and we'll get back to the more fun fights in the AU timezone....seems everyone forgot who I was and we were good at doing Ugh

--------------------------------------------------------::::::::::::--:::-----:::---::::::::::::--------------:::----------:::----:::---:::----------------------:::::::-------:::---:::----::::::-------------------:::-----------:::--:::----:::---------------------::::::::::::----:::::::----:::::::::::::-------

Shad owLord
VOLTAGE REGULATORS
#58 - 2014-09-24 08:23:34 UTC
Confirming we know (and have control over) everybody in Eve. Caldari FW super secret guest roster looks like the following:-

Sep/Oct - Razor
November - PL & NC.
December - BoB, Cry Havoc and MC (are all reforming to join Caldari for the Xmas festivities)
January - Month off as we revel in Teir5
February - slots open, if you run a large Nullsec group and would like to reserve this slot, please contact CalMil leadership on 0800 BAT PHONE.

As for how do the line members feel about this, I can only speak for GHIOT and we don't care, as we have stated we are here for fights and it doesn't matter to us who else is in theatre.
Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#59 - 2014-09-24 08:25:16 UTC
Quote:
Squids batphoned for RAZOR on multiple occasions and now they just happen to show up.

Who?

What?
Fourteen Maken
Karma and Causality
#60 - 2014-09-24 09:48:37 UTC
There are a few reasons they would join FW and specifically Caldari: access to Jita, residual faction standings, and being able to stockpile high tier LP knowing soon after you leave warzone control will reverse and the value of your LP will double. All of these things are more meaningful than the pull you seem to imagine individuals in Caldari have.

Anyway I think Gallente might have set themselves up this time: anyone reading these boards recently would think Galmil were an unstoppable force of elite pvpers desperate for a real challenge. I'm sure I read posts about invading null sec and burning jita not long ago but now you don't have 20 HAC's in the whole militia Roll. After all that's been said about Calmil not giving fights I now expect to see Gallente back their words with action and welp into every fleet Twisted.

Outsiders to FW thinking of joining would read it like this: Join Caldari to get fights and make a name for yourself taking on a group of players who think they are the greatest pvpers in all of eve, or join Gallente to farm T4 and stomp on whats left of Calmil. So it's not surprising they went with Caldari, there wasn't much choice for any self respecting pvp group. When you have nothing to lose anyway why not pick the losing side so you can have an impact? If everyone joined the winning side there would be no fights, we would all just be in whatever militia was on top and congratulate ourselves for doing absolutely nothing. The Caldari-Gallente warzone was starting to go that way, it needed someone new to come in because there were no answers coming from anyone inside faction war. I don't know if it's a good thing in the long run and I don't really care, but it could be if the dedicated Caldari corps can take the initiative and work with each other and the newcomers for once instead of letting a few trouble makers and malcontents set the agenda.

Either way good luck to people on both sides, and good luck to Pasta and Razor.