These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So Yet Again Caldari Call In Another Null Bloc

Author
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#21 - 2014-09-22 19:48:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
JAF Anders wrote:
Mira deVorsha wrote:
After CHecking Razor Pending wars it does seem they plan to attack the Gallente. I do not believe it is to actually fight you guys but to bait bigger fights with other groups in the area.

Bigger fights. You know, not with the same Gal Mil that curb-stomped every single Caldari alliance (again) with barely a whimper of successful resistance. Nah, those guys are too small.

Seems like your force estimation could use some work.

Just a quick off topic note on perpetuating the notion that this was an easy push. I was at both of the pushes and i can easily confirm that the hardest part of last one was 1 day in rakapas against Happy Endings and 2 days in hykanima defending it against EvOke until we took lad. Overall, the squids put up a much more sustained and organized resistance for okkamon than they did for the whole warzone last time.

That is unless you count the coordination of a few dozen dreads and supers bashing dozens of undefended hubs as caldari resistance. The vast majority of the systems flipped themselves under alt pressure last time.
Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#22 - 2014-09-23 00:06:24 UTC
We are working on a mental health evaluation and action plan for our retirement benefit package to account for exposure to cal mil militia chat before we can allow razor to enlist since there are inherent risks accompanied with being cal mil. We don't want to be held liable.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#23 - 2014-09-23 00:38:52 UTC
Iv been wondering what will the squid morale be when they finally realize that they only ever get space back with null bloc intervention which undermines any achievement they accomplish.
Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#24 - 2014-09-23 00:47:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Squatdog
ALUCARD 1208 wrote:
So after speaking with a few razor doods today caldari have requested them come and support them in taking back space there not satisfied with how fast pizza are taking space they have called in more reinforcements from null..

Warning Will Make You Cry With Laughter hahaha 200 ishtars guess Mira gave them mega bullshit

The main question i have from all this is how are calmil expected to improve and not just get roflstomped again once there Big Brothers leave town

1- Who?

2-Gallente are failure-cascading now that they can't blob with triple the numbers, while the teeming horde of stabbed, cloaky farming alts they relied on for 'defending' systems have abandoned them (no more T4, QQ)
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#25 - 2014-09-23 02:46:02 UTC
I've been playing Destiny so I am kind of out of the loop, but let me get this straight. CalMil calls in help to take on a stronger more organized enemy and everyone is all "you'll never get better if you keep calling in help", "you always need help and won't ever do it alone", etc etc. But when GalMil calls in help to take on a stronger more organized enemy it's U MAD BRO's and smugness.....gotta love the irony.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#26 - 2014-09-23 05:59:46 UTC
Squatdog wrote:

2-Gallente are failure-cascading now that they can't blob with triple the numbers, while the teeming horde of stabbed, cloaky farming alts they relied on for 'defending' systems have abandoned them (no more T4, QQ)

We've only got 1k kills this month. That's like 40% of our normal rate. /me sad. Sad
Squatdog
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#27 - 2014-09-23 06:25:15 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
I've been playing Destiny so I am kind of out of the loop, but let me get this straight. CalMil calls in help to take on a stronger more organized enemy and everyone is all "you'll never get better if you keep calling in help", "you always need help and won't ever do it alone", etc etc. But when GalMil calls in help to take on a stronger more organized enemy it's U MAD BRO's and smugness.....gotta love the irony.

No-one 'called in help'.

Gallente held all systems for less than a week after they couldn't blob hard enough to stop Heyd and Hysera being flipped back to back (the local Russian pirate corps evened the numbers).

Once they dropped out of Tier 4, it became much less lucrative for the teeming horde of non-militia farming alts to 'defend' Gal's systems for them by going AFK in Large plexes, which led to the failure-cascade you see now.
Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#28 - 2014-09-23 06:33:16 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:

We've only got 1k kills this month. That's like 40% of our normal rate. /me sad. Sad

I sense a correlation with this terrible failure and your alliance name. Change it you should. Blink
SmokinJs Arthie
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#29 - 2014-09-23 07:03:38 UTC
Squatdog wrote:
No-one 'called in help'.

Squids batphoned for RAZOR on multiple occasions and now they just happen to show up. Roll

Squatdog wrote:
they couldn't blob hard enough...non-militia farming alts

Please continue to talk to Gal Mil about blobbing alts Ugh

I for one welcome the new RAZOR injection to our warzone. Lets us sharpen up on our asymmetric warfare tactics. Tis a shame they didn't actually join cal mil.
Epikurus
TheBlacklist
#30 - 2014-09-23 09:53:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Epikurus
SmokinJs Arthie wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
No-one 'called in help'.

Squids batphoned for RAZOR on multiple occasions and now they just happen to show up. Roll

Seriously, who the hell do you think we have in CalMil with sufficient diplomatic pull to get one of the oldest and most well established alliances, with 3k pilots, belonging to one of two super-power blocs, to join our poxy cause? Really ... who is this eminence gris (who wasn't able to 'call them in' when it actually mattered)? Getting a bat-phone that brings some guys in for an hour or two once every couple of weeks is one thing but 'calling in' a whopping great big alliance for a full scale deployment is another matter entirely.

Also, RAZOR are happily blapping any CalMil pilots they come across, so ...
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#31 - 2014-09-23 10:53:11 UTC
Epikurus wrote:
SmokinJs Arthie wrote:
Squatdog wrote:
No-one 'called in help'.

Seriously, who the hell do you think we have in CalMil with sufficient diplomatic pull to get one of the oldest and most well established alliances, with 3k pilots, belonging to one of two super-power blocs, to join our poxy cause? Really ... who is this eminence gris (who wasn't able to 'call them in' when it actually mattered)? Getting a bat-phone that brings some guys in for an hour or two once every couple of weeks is one thing but 'calling in' a whopping great big alliance for a full scale deployment is another matter entirely.

Also, RAZOR are happily blapping any CalMil pilots they come across, so ...

The only caldari they are blapping are the ones that lied to them about 200 ishtar fleets. If they had realised we can field a 400 man ishtar fleet they would have never redeployed!
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#32 - 2014-09-23 11:13:07 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
Squatdog wrote:
words

Ahh the elusive squatdog the guy who dissapears when things arnt going cals way then comes out crowing and farming when the tide turns.

You do realise t3 is just as lucrative as 4 right ? i mean once the price of isk/lp moves bk up do you even understand the economics of the game?

Also on the help topic first time of the swing evoke did it for ya second time Test did it for you, now this time its pasta and to top it off rzr are called in. whatever you do will be with your hands held and no real achievement at all
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#33 - 2014-09-23 11:28:11 UTC
Epikurus wrote:
calling in' a whopping great big alliance for a full scale deployment is another matter entirely.

who said anything about a full deployment i wouldnt call 200+ guys and 5 titans in hallanen and a mid titan or 2 to tenal a full scale deployment but its certainly a statement of intent
Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#34 - 2014-09-23 11:28:59 UTC

No-one 'called in help'.

Unless you are fully aware of everything i wouldnt comment on if Caldari asked Razor for help or not.
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#35 - 2014-09-23 11:39:41 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
Suddenly i get the image of the iraqi information minister in my head with that statement mira

No one called in help
Jenny Baxter
Doomheim
#36 - 2014-09-23 11:42:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenny Baxter
Let me clear up a couple of things :-)

Mira use to call in Razor for support because Caldari could not form a good enough fleet 2 fight against the Gallente. - He confirmed that.

Razor deployed got bored off there nut and was looking for something different and more fun, - We all know Nullsec is boring right now right..

At the time some people from the Caldari Coalition contacted them about a POCO being hit by Pirates. Razor could not assist was out of range for a bridge or 2.

Razor decided to move close to black rise to support some friends it has in Caldari. - The idea is to help the Caldari fight the Gallente to the point that the Gallente will get a batphone in place also. Maybe Gallente, Waffles vs Caldari / Razor. The idea is for content Not sure how everyone is going on about systems they are here for one thing that is content

As far as i am aware Razor have blued between 3-5 groups and that is all they intend to do.

Epik mentioned who do we think you have that can convince razor to deploy down here to support you. What is more amazing is we know the answer to that and you don't. - Should really work out who it is you actually fly with and talk to :)

Have fun bitching over this post people
ALUCARD 1208
Digital Ghosts
Sedition.
#37 - 2014-09-23 11:47:58 UTC  |  Edited by: ALUCARD 1208
theres no bitching here i for one welcome taking more t2 ships of rzr like we did last night using 17 raxs/vexors v say 40 doods by ninjaing them....

EEEEEAAAAAGGGGLLLLLEEEEEEE.............................

The original post and point of this tread was to find the cal mil line members thoughts on keep having there hard work and coordination undermined by the constant interference/help from outside entitys either looking to make a quick buck (read: TEST/EVOKE) or groups claiming there going to be the saviours of cal mil

And as for waffles lol theyd rather shoot us than blue with us same with most low sec pirate groups so whoever fed you guys the information we blue up with everyone is way off the mark most fights are third partyd just gals hold the field longer than cals so as cals are warping in there pods they dont see us fighting the third party
Makrov Putin
Last Rites.
#38 - 2014-09-23 11:54:55 UTC
Doesn't matter why they are here. No need to Sherlock Holmes anything, it's just more content at the end of the day.
Terhiss
United Mining and Hauling Inc
The Initiative.
#39 - 2014-09-23 11:56:45 UTC
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#40 - 2014-09-23 14:13:41 UTC
Jenny Baxter wrote:
I'm either a Mira or Razor plexing alt/militia spy
Thanks for clearing this up.