These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Incursions... Bad war fought by the Sansha? :)

Author
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#21 - 2014-09-09 23:56:04 UTC
It will all end when they cram their wormhole because they try to abduct your mother.
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#22 - 2014-09-10 00:08:16 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
It will all end when they cram their wormhole because they try to abduct your mother.

Yo mamma so fat, when she undocks in Jita, ERRYBODY get bumped!!!!

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Kitty Bear
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2014-09-10 12:52:06 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:

Yo mamma so fat, when she undocks in Jita, the Jovians get bumped!!!!

fixed
Ocih
Space Mermaids
Somethin Awfull Forums
#24 - 2014-09-10 15:58:50 UTC
Kitty Bear wrote:
Ocih wrote:

I would have preferred a drone incursion.

Rather than destroy your ship, they assimilate it, you get ejected and your ship is transformed in to a drone fleet asset. No insurance (your ships isn't destroyed and it belongs to someone else now)

I'd compare it more to Zerg, with hive queens and workers and warriors. A Drone Queen spawns in a system and begins taking over all traffic, pirate, police, us. The trade ships undocking at stations, if it moves, she can infect it with a drone virus.

Create rigs exclusively to protect your systems from the Hive virus protocols.

I like this

drones are love
drones are life

I'd rather see them add something completely different if they went this route as well. Instead of making more sleeper like NPCs with strontium resists, make drone incursions a blood bath. Frigate to frigate, cruiser to cruiser, BS to BS, they go down in a volley or two but they swarm in large numbers. The main focus to fill the overview with red squares and wrecks, making us manage our overview and as such train us for blob warfare.
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#25 - 2014-09-10 15:59:52 UTC
Kitty Bear wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:

Yo mamma so fat, when she undocks in Jita, the Jovians get bumped!!!!

fixed

Didn't really need to be fixed, I was quite specific about everybody getting bumped. You think everybody is just in Jita all at once? Roll

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Previous page12