These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EveHQ - 2.15.0 (Rhea) now available.

Author
Jubei Tsuki
C.O.R.D.
#101 - 2014-11-27 06:11:44 UTC
Thank you so very much for bringing this program back!
Skytaker Yury
CLUB-42
#102 - 2014-11-27 15:27:21 UTC
Thank you for your work Drailen. EveHQ the best.
Chris Sabre Archon
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#103 - 2014-11-29 21:33:09 UTC
eve hq is the greatest tool i have found
one thing with the introduction of the import from clipboard could you make a secondary copy to clipboard for eve where each instance of a module is listed rather than 5x Heavy Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I for example and ignore any loaded ammo so it just copy's the module

Drailen
Doomheim
#104 - 2014-11-30 10:51:17 UTC
The "Export in EFT format" option should work fine for that, or even just click the main Export Fitting button, which defaults to the EFT format.
Daniel Jackson
Universal Exos
#105 - 2014-12-01 01:12:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Daniel Jackson
the Exclude BP Value doesn't work :/ so its seeing all of my bpcs as bpos in the asset viewer (not the bp manager)

the bp manager seems to correctly sort them but the asset manager does not so its showing i got 50+ bil in assets cause its showing the bpo price for every bpc

and clicking exclude bp value isn't doing anything
Maxx Run
Maxx Run Blueprint Services
#106 - 2014-12-02 12:21:35 UTC
Good afternoon all o/

I thought i would try this program again as i used to use it a lot until the project was discarded.

It all seems to be working really well until i try and cost some jobs up; all the prices are borked What?

Everything is much cheaper than it should be, even with historical prices considered - i am not sure what is happening?!
For example the 'BPC Calc' says a Golem costs 340m to make and 350m to sell - i am certain Marauders were never that cheap!

The 'Market Prices' tab within the core program pulls prices up perfectly, it is just within 'Prism' that i am noticing the problem.

No one else seems to be suffering these problems so it must be one of my settings, anyone know which one it could be? I can't find it!

We sell high ME - Sub-Cap Ship, Mod, Rig and Ammo BPC's - All at great prices! The best in the game, we were genetically engineered for this work!!

Drailen
Doomheim
#107 - 2014-12-02 19:01:25 UTC
Daniel Jackson wrote:
the Exclude BP Value doesn't work :/ so its seeing all of my bpcs as bpos in the asset viewer (not the bp manager)

the bp manager seems to correctly sort them but the asset manager does not so its showing i got 50+ bil in assets cause its showing the bpo price for every bpc

and clicking exclude bp value isn't doing anything

I've looked into this and the blueprints that I own are being correctly separated within assets into BPOs and BPCs, with prices only allocated to BPOs. So, I'm not really sure at the moment why it's not working for you.

What does it say next to each blueprint within the asset viewer? Is it stating original or copy as appropriate?

Drailen
Doomheim
#108 - 2014-12-02 19:03:31 UTC
Maxx Run wrote:
Good afternoon all o/

I thought i would try this program again as i used to use it a lot until the project was discarded.

It all seems to be working really well until i try and cost some jobs up; all the prices are borked What?

Everything is much cheaper than it should be, even with historical prices considered - i am not sure what is happening?!
For example the 'BPC Calc' says a Golem costs 340m to make and 350m to sell - i am certain Marauders were never that cheap!

The 'Market Prices' tab within the core program pulls prices up perfectly, it is just within 'Prism' that i am noticing the problem.

No one else seems to be suffering these problems so it must be one of my settings, anyone know which one it could be? I can't find it!

How do you know what the market prices are without going into Prism? I haven't been able to figure out how to view them What?
Maxx Run
Maxx Run Blueprint Services
#109 - 2014-12-03 00:08:21 UTC
Hello Drailen!

Thank you for your prompt reply :)

I was actually hoping someone else could answer it, save your time and keyboard :)

I was checking Golem prices using the default entry screen, the 'Market Prices' screen within the 'View' toolbar. I just typed in item in 'Choose Item' and clicked 'Get Market Orders'.

I know that was a suck eggs paragraph, i apologise, just wasn't sure what else you meant :p

I had my 'Market Settings' set to - EvEHQ Bulk, Minimum, with Jita as the system - no overrides.

Thanks again!
Maxx

We sell high ME - Sub-Cap Ship, Mod, Rig and Ammo BPC's - All at great prices! The best in the game, we were genetically engineered for this work!!

Reem Amatin
Metallum Heavy Industries
#110 - 2014-12-03 03:46:11 UTC
Got another bug for ya!

Prism > BP Calculator > Override Skills > Adjust any skill

*EveHQ Error Report*

EveHQ Version: 2.14.1.4810
Date: 02/12/2014 21:45:27
Error: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
----
\\{panel:title=StackTrace|borderStyle=dashed|bordercolor=#ccc|titleBGColor=#eee|bgColor=#eee}*****START Exception Details*****
Source: EveHQ.Core
StackTrace:    at EveHQ.Core.SkillFunctions.TimeToString(Double sTime, Boolean skillTime, String completedText) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Core\SkillFunctions.vb:line 116
   at EveHQ.Prism.Forms.FrmBPCalculator.DisplayProductionInformation() in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Prism\Forms\frmBPCalculator.vb:line 1182
   at EveHQ.Prism.Forms.FrmBPCalculator.UpdateBlueprintInformation() in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Prism\Forms\frmBPCalculator.vb:line 888
   at EveHQ.Prism.Forms.FrmBPCalculator.cboResearchSkill_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ.Prism\Forms\frmBPCalculator.vb:line 1092
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
*****END Exception Details*****

========== Plug-ins ==========

EveHQ.HQF.dll (2.14.1.4810)
EveHQ.KillMailViewer.dll (2.14.1.4810)
EveHQ.Prism.dll (2.14.1.4810)
EveHQ.Void.dll (2.14.1.4810)

========= System Info =========

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.Net Framework Version: 4.0.30319.18444
EveHQ Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\EveHQ
EveHQ Cache Locations: C:\Users\Wyatt Ciomperlik\AppData\Roaming\EveHQ
\\{panel}
Siliya
House of Tyrell
#111 - 2014-12-09 13:27:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Siliya
so as of today eveHQ is completely borked ... went to update API and it went completely blank

saved skill que's are Reading as "Training complete" with no skills listed

no character data is able to be retrieved
MlOwNz Blackmane
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#112 - 2014-12-09 18:44:46 UTC  |  Edited by: MlOwNz Blackmane
Siliya wrote:
so as of today eveHQ is completely borked ... went to update API and it went completely blank

Yeah same here hopefully this gets fixed soon?

*EDIT* I dunno what happened....but its working again.
Drailen
Doomheim
#113 - 2014-12-09 20:12:49 UTC
Working fine here aside from the redundant clone notification, which will be fixed in the next update.
Agent Known
Blackout Brigade
Already Replaced.
#114 - 2014-12-09 20:17:36 UTC
MlOwNz Blackmane wrote:
Siliya wrote:

Yeah same here hopefully this gets fixed soon?

*EDIT* I dunno what happened....but its working again.

It was probably because the API was down over downtime while they modified it for Rhea.
Senyu Takashi
NGC research and development
#115 - 2014-12-09 21:53:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Senyu Takashi
Same issue here. After pressing "update API" all my character info was wiped clean but it doesnt show any error message. Not sure what is happening.
Drailen
Doomheim
#116 - 2014-12-09 23:24:11 UTC
Those people having issues with the blank character data, have you trained any of the 2 new skills released today?
Drailen
Doomheim
#117 - 2014-12-09 23:56:49 UTC
After some research, it seems the blank skills issue arises when you are currently training one of the 2 new skills released today: Amarr Tactical Destroyer or ORE Freighter.

As EveHQ isn't updated yet, it does not know about these skills so pulls details from the API. Unfortunately, I've inherited a poorly tested API parser and it silently crashes during the parsing of the skills API, resulting in a list of blank skills for any character currently training the new skills.

Once training reverts to a pre-Rhea skill, the skills should return, albeit with the new skills omitted from the skill list.

This shouldn't be an issue once I can get an update out but I'm still working on it and ideally, I'd like to fix this other issue if I can to prevent the same happening in the future.
Siliya
House of Tyrell
#118 - 2014-12-09 23:58:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Siliya
nope ... training neither of them

Skills in training are as follows

Account 1

Rapid Launch IV
Missile Projection IV
Shield Upgrades V
Capital Ships IV
Advanced Drone Interfacing I
Advanced Drone Interfacing II
Advanced Drone Interfacing III
Advanced Drone Interfacing IV
Drone Navigation IV
Drone Navigation V
Fighters I
Fighters II
Fighters III
Fighters IV
Jump Drive Calibration IV
Jump Drive Calibration V
Capacitor Emission Systems IV
Capacitor Emission Systems V
Shield Emission Systems IV
Shield Emission Systems V

Account 2

Booster skills

Account 3

Nightmare Incursion skills

sent uyou an ingame mail with a URL to a screen shot
Kathamar
Galstrom Enterprises
When Fleets Collide
#119 - 2014-12-10 06:54:47 UTC
Not training any of the new skills either. Error is as follows

*EveHQ Error Report*

EveHQ Version: 2.14.1.4810
Date: 09/12/2014 22:52:22
Error: Positive number required.
Parameter name: culture

\\{panel:title=StackTrace|borderStyle=dashed|bordercolor=#ccc|titleBGColor=#eee|bgColor=#eee} at System.Globalization.CultureInfo.GetCultureInfo(Int32 culture)
at System.Globalization.TextInfo.OnDeserialized()
at System.Globalization.TextInfo.OnDeserialized(StreamingContext ctx)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationEvents.InvokeOnDeserialized(Object obj, StreamingContext context)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.RaiseOnDeserializedEvent(Object obj)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.RegisterObject(Object obj, Int64 objectID, SerializationInfo info, Int64 idOfContainingObj, MemberInfo member, Int32[] arrayIndex)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.RegisterObject(Object obj, ParseRecord pr, ParseRecord objectPr, Boolean bIsString)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ParseObjectEnd(ParseRecord pr)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Parse(ParseRecord pr)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at EveHQ.Forms.FrmSplash.ConvertSettings(Boolean useLocalSwitch, String settingsFolder) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ\Forms\frmSplash.vb:line 448
at EveHQ.Forms.FrmSplash.frmSplash_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\EveHQ\EveHQ\Forms\frmSplash.vb:line 268
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

========== Plug-ins ==========

========= System Info =========

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.Net Framework Version: 4.0.30319.1026
EveHQ Location: C:\Users\Cherry Pin-up\Desktop\EVE HQ
EveHQ Cache Locations: C:\Users\Cherry Pin-up\AppData\Roaming\EveHQ
\\{panel}
Drailen
Doomheim
#120 - 2014-12-10 09:04:20 UTC
Siliya wrote:
sent uyou an ingame mail with a URL to a screen shot

Tried to look at the image but get nothing other than a repeating loading circle.