These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[WTS] Imperial Armageddon & State Raven ONLY for 2.5T Each!

Author
Taraas Enko
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#61 - 2015-04-30 17:45:58 UTC
Run a lottery mate give us grunts a chance I'm pretty sure it will sell
X ATM092
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#62 - 2015-05-01 03:19:14 UTC
The Antiquarian wrote:
X ATM092 wrote:
The Antiquarian wrote:
Start your next week with these fancy rides.

1.5t for the raven, cash ready

Hello friend, 1.5T would be too much of a "loss" for me since I know that Chribba and other owners will never let these go for anything less than 3T or so. As discussed before, I believe the last figure we talked about was 2.5 for the first, and then 2.0 for the latter. Perhaps if you are to purchase the first ship for 2.0T, then I will let go of the other for 2.0T as well.

As for trusting Chribba as third party, I might prefer doing 1T as ISK and another half for PLEX since Chribba did once offer ISK for these ships before :) As an added bonus, I might give a discount worth 0.1T by having you contract 1T in ISK and 0.9T worth of PLEX.

I won't need a third party, I have significant plex holdings at the moment and would be paying it in a combination of isk and plex as you describe.
I understand that you feel 1.5t will be a loss but you must understand that for me the value is completely unknown and speculative. If I value it at 1t and you value it at 2t then we both lose 500b by trading it at 1.5t so neither of us should do it. It's so hard to find a basis for valuing these items that are never traded and can't be produced.

I suspect you won't be selling it any time soon and I'm certainly no rush, liquidating is going slowly but steadily so I guess we'll talk again in a few months and see how we feel. Good luck.
The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#63 - 2015-05-01 08:24:51 UTC  |  Edited by: The Antiquarian
X ATM092 wrote:
The Antiquarian wrote:
X ATM092 wrote:
The Antiquarian wrote:
Start your next week with these fancy rides.

1.5t for the raven, cash ready

Hello friend, 1.5T would be too much of a "loss" for me since I know that Chribba and other owners will never let these go for anything less than 3T or so. As discussed before, I believe the last figure we talked about was 2.5 for the first, and then 2.0 for the latter. Perhaps if you are to purchase the first ship for 2.0T, then I will let go of the other for 2.0T as well.

As for trusting Chribba as third party, I might prefer doing 1T as ISK and another half for PLEX since Chribba did once offer ISK for these ships before :) As an added bonus, I might give a discount worth 0.1T by having you contract 1T in ISK and 0.9T worth of PLEX.

I won't need a third party, I have significant plex holdings at the moment and would be paying it in a combination of isk and plex as you describe.
I understand that you feel 1.5t will be a loss but you must understand that for me the value is completely unknown and speculative. If I value it at 1t and you value it at 2t then we both lose 500b by trading it at 1.5t so neither of us should do it. It's so hard to find a basis for valuing these items that are never traded and can't be produced.

I suspect you won't be selling it any time soon and I'm certainly no rush, liquidating is going slowly but steadily so I guess we'll talk again in a few months and see how we feel. Good luck.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the input. I was under the impression that we will abide by the original terms of our discussion, where we implicitly agreed that for the first ship will change hands at something over 2T. The second offer of 1.5T is way too much of a loss.

You are also absolutely right that it is extremely difficult to price these super-rare ships. I once had more than 4T liquid ISK on hand and I made an offer to purchase the Tribal Issue Tempest, but I was quickly greeted by scathing remarks, letting me know that the ship is worth more. I also wanted to purchase the other remaining Raven State Issue and I was equally greeted by a quick refusal.

Considering the fact that about a year ago, I sold my Silver Magnate for 1T, I believe 1.9T for something substantially more desired by others, is definitely a deal that will never be available by other prospective sellers forever.

I've began advertising for the sale of these two beautiful ships for almost 6 months. I've held the ships for more than 4-5 years and I wouldn't mind holding these ships for another years or so. I am just trying to let go of these ships so I can focus on Dust 514. I assure you that no other sellers will be willing to let these go for these pricings.
The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#64 - 2015-05-08 14:41:49 UTC
Still looking for a new owner :)
The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#65 - 2015-05-09 12:38:12 UTC
Get one of the rarest ships in the game!
The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#66 - 2015-05-10 16:09:14 UTC
Weekend almost over. Get this ship and bring endless joy for the next decade!
The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#67 - 2015-05-12 14:42:56 UTC
You won't find a better deal anywhere else!
The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#68 - 2015-05-15 17:48:21 UTC
Have a great weekend all.
The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#69 - 2015-06-02 17:52:30 UTC
The show must go on.
Amrastion Tasartir
Therapy