These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CPP should do something for GalMil achievement

First post
Author
Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
Aideron Robotics.
#41 - 2014-08-29 02:03:42 UTC
Super Chair wrote:
Nat Silverguard wrote:
Aves Enderas wrote:

CCP isn't giving out another medal for something that's already been done before. Nice try though.

I admire the QCats from all the things I've read about you over the years but this reply is just disappointing...

you are outright saying that, for a fact, us newbs don't deserve it (medals) since bittervets (like you) already done/achieved it. Cry

When gal mil first took the warzone CCP said they got some people and found the old code for the caldari medal to use it for the gallente medal. I don't recall CCP outright saying "no future medals" but they did say they cannot guarantee any more in the future...

I've read that CCP statement somewhere and there's no issue with that. the problem is his comment was very certain, actually more on he doesn't want newbs to receive those medals.

i would understand it if that statement is coming from CCP, but unfortunately it's coming from a bittervet...

Just Add Water

Yuri Antollare
Moira.
#42 - 2014-08-29 05:30:46 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
Super Chair wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
Thread Iink?

CCP Fozzie wrote:
Congratulations on being the second faction to complete a sweep of a warzone ladies and gentlemen of the the Gallente.

I honestly did not think we were going to be able to do a medal when I was investigating our options, since all the staff involved with the Caldari one left the company some time ago. However thanks to CCP Greyscale's research, CCP Eterne's writing and CCP Creber Cattus' programming we were able to get it completed.

I do want to make clear that we cannot guarantee medals for any future warzone captures for any militia. We'll do what we can time and workload permitting, but we cannot make promises about future cases at this time.

I was talking about the forum about polesmoking. Thx for going the extra mile though!

That was actually one of the other threads where a QCAT opened the discussion with a fairly bitter sounding post, not to be confused with them doing the same thing in this thread.
erg cz
Federal Jegerouns
#43 - 2014-08-29 09:24:14 UTC
What if the Kimotoro constallation will become a new FW region? Since all Caldari defense FW zones were occupied, it would be logical, that war will be pushed further. Fighting for Jita actually can make Caldari militia much more motivated, IMHO...
Shad owLord
VOLTAGE REGULATORS
#44 - 2014-08-29 09:29:48 UTC
erg cz wrote:
Fighting for Jita actually can make Caldari militia much more motivated, IMHO...

Just No.Shocked
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#45 - 2014-08-29 10:59:40 UTC
Yuri Antollare wrote:
That was actually one of the other threads where a QCAT opened the discussion with a fairly bitter sounding post, not to be confused with them doing the same thing in this thread.

When i first joined gal mil, i recall someone being banned from comms by qcats for using a gay slur. Now their ex player\ceo uses them openly on the forums in response to other people having fun. Times change.
Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#46 - 2014-08-29 14:30:28 UTC
Yes I called the entirety of Gal Mil leadership a bunch of degenerate pole smoking retards. Deal with it, don't let it make you so mad, as you said we are irrelevant since we took a few months off to focus on RL and sit out this push to kill the WZ. We have members buying new homes, new cars, getting new jobs, having kids, etc. We all don't live in our mom's basement, sorry about that Oops

Assuming Crosi is keying in so hard on this since he has nothing left to do....which if you think about it, sort of proves my point.

Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Yuri Antollare wrote:

When i first joined gal mil, i recall someone being banned from comms by qcats for using a gay slur. Now their ex player\ceo uses them openly on the forums in response to other people having fun. Times change.

Actually he was kicked for dropping n bombs which insulted a rather sensitive member of my corp.

But remember it how you want, I learned years ago arguing with a raging alcoholic like yourself is next to useless. Moving forward as to not insult the eve gay/bi community I will refer to you all as downs babies.

Carry on.

nom nom

Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#47 - 2014-08-29 14:39:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Princess Nexxala wrote:
Rageposting

Doesnt make me mad, makes me sad to see all this rage built up spilling out onto the forums after so many years. Seems like quite the emotional outburst for someone who accuses others of raging.

Nice touch bringing up real life insults too, that proves you are calm, centered and reasonable. I always assume people bringing up real life and pointing fingers at others is a symptom of their own situation(s). Does make me back off a little as i may be pushing them too far.

I wish you all the best in and out of the game, i also wish you didnt have all this pent up emotion with the forum being the only place for you to vent it.
TrouserDeagle
Beyond Divinity Inc
Shadow Cartel
#48 - 2014-08-29 14:41:40 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

lol u mad bro? XDD

crosi stop being awful
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#49 - 2014-08-29 14:45:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
TrouserDeagle wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

lol u mad bro? XDD

crosi stop being awful

Are you not entertained
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#50 - 2014-08-29 15:06:03 UTC
Princess Nexxala wrote:
Yes I called the entirety of Gal Mil leadership a bunch of degenerate pole smoking retards. Deal with it, don't let it make you so mad, as you said we are irrelevant since we took a few months off to focus on RL and sit out this push to kill the WZ. We have members buying new homes, new cars, getting new jobs, having kids, etc. We all don't live in our mom's basement, sorry about that Oops

The ultimate evidence that you have lost an argument in EVE, and have to pretend your argument foes also have no rl Ugh

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#51 - 2014-08-29 15:22:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Princess Nexxala
Uh oh someone is reaching. You are really bad at this trolling thing aren't you?

It's all good, you might find something at the bottom of that bottle :p

Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Crying for help.

nom nom

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#52 - 2014-08-29 15:32:18 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
Deacon Abox wrote:
The ultimate evidence that you have lost an argument in EVE, and have to pretend your argument foes also have no rl Ugh
I don't think he's pretending at all! Big smile (Not sure whether or not he's lost the argument though)
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#53 - 2014-08-29 15:34:19 UTC
Princess Nexxala wrote:
Uh oh someone is reaching. You are really bad at this trolling thing aren't you?

It's all good, you might find something at the bottom of that bottle :p

Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Crying for help.

I have clearly pushed you too far, i apologies on your behalf.
Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#54 - 2014-08-29 15:36:22 UTC
I never claimed to have a life, I claimed my corpies did Big smile

X Gallentius wrote:
Deacon Abox wrote:
I don't think he's pretending at all! Big smile

nom nom

Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#55 - 2014-08-29 15:38:45 UTC
Thanks for the uplifting posts Nexx!

You always seem to find the right mix of positive energy and vision that is needed to help pull people up out of the depths and get them to focus on creating a better tomorrow.

Princess Nexxala wrote:
stuff
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#56 - 2014-08-29 15:47:58 UTC
Hodor
Princess Nexxala
Zero Syndicate
#57 - 2014-08-29 15:50:29 UTC
I apologize for my bluntness, I'll wrap everything in unicorns and sparkles from here on out.

Thanatos Marathon wrote:
Thanks for the uplifting posts Nexx!

You always seem to find the right mix of positive energy and vision that is needed to help pull people up out of the depths and get them to focus on creating a better tomorrow.

Princess Nexxala wrote:
stuff

nom nom

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#58 - 2014-08-29 15:53:09 UTC
Princess Nexxala wrote:
I apologize for my bluntness, I'll wrap everything in unicorns and sparkles from here on out.
Fixed link for you.
Combatevolved
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#59 - 2014-08-29 16:45:32 UTC
Ahh the way the bickering is going on, it reminds me of caldari some months ago. I also remember how well that turned out for caldari.

Gallente are turning into caldari.
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#60 - 2014-08-29 16:58:55 UTC
Combatevolved wrote:
Ahh the way the bickering is going on, it reminds me of caldari some months ago. I also remember how well that turned out for caldari.

Gallente are turning into caldari.

Nah, we are pretty much always like this.