These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CPP should do something for GalMil achievement

First post
Author
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#21 - 2014-08-28 04:19:04 UTC
Nat Silverguard wrote:
Aves Enderas wrote:

CCP isn't giving out another medal for something that's already been done before. Nice try though.

I admire the QCats from all the things I've read about you over the years but this reply is just disappointing...

you are outright saying that, for a fact, us newbs don't deserve it (medals) since bittervets (like you) already done/achieved it. Cry

He isnt a bitter vet, he is just a scrublet who admires bitter vets and tries to talk like them to impress his betters.

Ignore him.
staryed
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2014-08-28 04:45:28 UTC
Just another "retired" QCAT here i cant help but notice all the butt hurt being aimed at us on a few of these threads. I guess after half a decade of FW. Years of dominating black rise. Having previously captured all the systems and reaching #2 on battleclinic. Now that we are putting FW in the rear view all of a sudden " GalMil will be better off without us" which is a bit disrespectful but then again, I don't have anything ill to say about anyone cause unlike most people on these threads i don't take myself to seriously, but good luck to Gal Mil hope you get your medal.. we sure did not.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#23 - 2014-08-28 04:54:40 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
staryed wrote:
Just another "retired" QCAT here i cant help but notice all the butt hurt being aimed at us on a few of these threads. I guess after half a decade of FW. Years of dominating black rise. Having previously captured all the systems and reaching #2 on battleclinic. Now that we are putting FW in the rear view all of a sudden " GalMil will be better off without us" which is a bit disrespectful but then again, I don't have anything ill to say about anyone cause unlike most people on these threads i don't take myself to seriously, but good luck to Gal Mil hope you get your medal.. we sure did not.

I think it started with Nexxala calling us all polesmokers.

The remaining bitterness is QCATS trying to find a reason to break up with Gallente Militia. Hence, the "Gallente Militia is bitter against us for no reason" posts and all that. It wouldn't feel right if you shot your former militia without thinking they unjustly criticized you. Apparently somebody saying the militia is filled with polesmokers doesn't really qualify as a reason.

And the rest of Militia saying "Go ahead, leave us. We don't care!" (but we really do, QCATS are a foundation of our militia)

And Crosi as well, but he's just a bitter dude. :)

Anyways, o/ and Mew!
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#24 - 2014-08-28 04:56:08 UTC
staryed wrote:

Maybe you missed the 'galmil leadership are a bunch of polesmokers' post? Perhaps you should peruse that before you start representing qcats as disrespected,

Perspective is a *****, right?

On top of that qcats leadership did **** all towards the last FW conquest, or anything else for the last 2 years. Sorry to break that to you.
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#25 - 2014-08-28 05:28:49 UTC
Everyone loves them some QCATS. A more storied Faction Warfare corp is hard to find.
Rahelis
Doomheim
#26 - 2014-08-28 05:57:56 UTC
Gals did great and deserve a medal.
Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#27 - 2014-08-28 06:15:04 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

Maybe you missed the 'galmil leadership are a bunch of polesmokers' post? .

I missed it the first time around but happily it was brought up again a couple of times.
To be honest, I had to google it to find out what all the fuss what about. For some odd reason I had this kind of image in my head.

http://imgur.com/kpIuHvk

Turns out that the inference was much much funnier........

http://imgur.com/OO6pge1

Hussain
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2014-08-28 11:26:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Hussain
Well

I would like to get the "Wings of Valor" medal.

I didn't got it the first time because I wasn't paying at the time (real life sometimes can be tough).

But I did a lot of effort to the last system trying to stop the squids from taking them all and I was there when we got our first system back.

I know this is selfish but a nice harmless (in gameplay wise) medal would make me feel a lot better, and I know Im not the only one.

Thank you

Hussain, Federal Defence Union Luminaire General.
Domino Vyse
FeedingMachine
War and Wormhole
#29 - 2014-08-28 11:47:41 UTC
Wait, so galmil aren't getting a medal for this?

Rofl.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#30 - 2014-08-28 12:33:50 UTC
Domino Vyse wrote:
Wait, so galmil aren't getting a medal for this?

Rofl.

I think it took weeks last time.

It would be a mistake to not do so, given the mood on comms when i said it wasnt a certainty.
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#31 - 2014-08-28 18:20:26 UTC
Thread Iink?
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
#32 - 2014-08-28 19:02:28 UTC
Dread this is the thread saying we want a Medal.
Rinai Vero
Blades of Liberty
#33 - 2014-08-28 19:09:53 UTC
I think the average GalMil grunt probably has a positive impression of QCATS, but has rarely flown with them recently. If ever. As a militia we are generally supportive of different groups doing their own thing. QCATS have been doing their own thing for a while. And doing it well, for sure.

If the next thing for QCATS is leaving FW all I have to say is "good hunting." Also: like XG "Mew!"
Rinai Vero
Blades of Liberty
#34 - 2014-08-28 19:13:33 UTC
Also: Last time I got a medal. This time I want a pony damnit. Make them give me a pony! : P
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
#35 - 2014-08-28 19:28:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Cearain
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
staryed wrote:

Maybe you missed the 'galmil leadership are a bunch of polesmokers' post? ...

Are you denying the allegation?

Is it even disputed?

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

X Gallentius
Black Eagle1
#36 - 2014-08-28 19:34:19 UTC
Cearain wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

Are you denying the allegation? Is it even disputed?
It shouldn't be made public!
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#37 - 2014-08-28 20:31:29 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
Cearain wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

Are you denying the allegation? Is it even disputed?
It shouldn't be made public!

Yeah! We all worship XGeezus in our own ways...

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Aves Enderas
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#38 - 2014-08-28 22:27:55 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:

The remaining bitterness is QCATS trying to find a reason to break up with Gallente Militia. Hence, the "Gallente Militia is bitter against us for no reason" posts and all that. It wouldn't feel right if you shot your former militia without thinking they unjustly criticized you. Apparently somebody saying the militia is filled with polesmokers doesn't really qualify as a reason.

And the rest of Militia saying "Go ahead, leave us. We don't care!" (but we really do, QCATS are a foundation of our militia)

And Crosi as well, but he's just a bitter dude. :)

Anyways, o/ and Mew!

Meh. Some of us don't RP and therefore don't need a "reason" to shoot anyone.
Super Chair
Project Cerberus
Templis CALSF
#39 - 2014-08-28 23:10:34 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
Thread Iink?

CCP Fozzie wrote:
Congratulations on being the second faction to complete a sweep of a warzone ladies and gentlemen of the the Gallente.

I honestly did not think we were going to be able to do a medal when I was investigating our options, since all the staff involved with the Caldari one left the company some time ago. However thanks to CCP Greyscale's research, CCP Eterne's writing and CCP Creber Cattus' programming we were able to get it completed.

I do want to make clear that we cannot guarantee medals for any future warzone captures for any militia. We'll do what we can time and workload permitting, but we cannot make promises about future cases at this time.
Dread Operative
Main Corporation
Prisoners With Jobs
#40 - 2014-08-29 00:37:56 UTC
Super Chair wrote:
Dread Operative wrote:
Thread Iink?

CCP Fozzie wrote:
Congratulations on being the second faction to complete a sweep of a warzone ladies and gentlemen of the the Gallente.

I honestly did not think we were going to be able to do a medal when I was investigating our options, since all the staff involved with the Caldari one left the company some time ago. However thanks to CCP Greyscale's research, CCP Eterne's writing and CCP Creber Cattus' programming we were able to get it completed.

I do want to make clear that we cannot guarantee medals for any future warzone captures for any militia. We'll do what we can time and workload permitting, but we cannot make promises about future cases at this time.

I was talking about the forum about polesmoking. Thx for going the extra mile though!