These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Yellow for Sibyyl! Raise your arms for her!

First post First post
Author
Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#281 - 2014-09-04 15:12:00 UTC
What is with this new craze of wearing coloured plastic bags on your avatar's head?
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#282 - 2014-09-04 15:52:32 UTC
Miko Jin wrote:
What is with this new craze of wearing coloured plastic bags on your avatar's head?

It's actually not a new thing but a classic EVE thing. See:
http://www.eve-avatars.com/?Carmen%20Electra

Lucy Railgun wrote:

And nice headgear! Haven't seen anyone else with it yet..

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Bagrat Skalski
Koinuun Kotei
#283 - 2014-09-04 16:12:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Bagrat Skalski
Remiel Pollard
Shock Treatment Ministries
#284 - 2014-09-04 16:17:11 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Miko Jin wrote:

Lucy Railgun wrote:

I updated my look yesterday and did a new coat, boots, and changed my hairstyle (not the colour). I took a look at the headgear as well but... nothing suits me, it would just be embellishment for its own sake. I've been trying to get Rem looking as close to the real me as possible, but with a spark of 'dashing cowboy' thrown in as well. Not sure if I've actually pulled it off here, but, I know the headgear certainly throws it way outta the ballpark.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#285 - 2014-09-04 16:18:06 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
ballpark.

I read that as "allspark"

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Remiel Pollard
#286 - 2014-09-04 16:19:15 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
ballpark.

Whenever I'm in doubt about something in EVE I always ask myself:

What Would Megatron Do?

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#287 - 2014-09-04 16:52:31 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:

I updated my look yesterday and did a new coat, boots, and changed my hairstyle (not the colour). I took a look at the headgear as well but... nothing suits me, it would just be embellishment for its own sake. I've been trying to get Rem looking as close to the real me as possible, but with a spark of 'dashing cowboy' thrown in as well. Not sure if I've actually pulled it off here, but, I know the headgear certainly throws it way outta the ballpark.

Nice look, Remy.. though I must confess I really liked the first iteration I saw with the red coat and the blue light shining on him. Something about it seemed melancholy and maybe seemed to fit you..

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#288 - 2014-09-04 16:54:49 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
ballpark.

What Would Megatron Do?

That's a question you should ask yourself, Megatron

Generally I ask;

Who would Megatron smite?

or

What would Starscream do? (Because that is ALWAYS the more fun and Evesque option)

"Yea, some dude came in and was normal for first couple months, so I gave him director." - Sean Dunaway

"A singular character could be hired to penetrate another corps space... using gorilla like tactics..." - Chane Morgann

Remiel Pollard
#289 - 2014-09-04 16:56:19 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:

Nice look, Remy.. though I must confess I really liked the first iteration I saw with the red coat and the blue light shining on him. Something about it seemed melancholy and maybe seemed to fit you..

Don't want melancholy. Want cowboy P

Remiel Pollard
#290 - 2014-09-04 16:57:40 UTC
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Ramona McCandless wrote:
Remiel Pollard wrote:
ballpark.

What Would Megatron Do?

That's a question you should ask yourself, Megatron

Generally I ask;

Who would Megatron smite?

or

What would Starscream do? (Because that is ALWAYS the more fun and Evesque option)

Starscream is a coward. I'll see your Starscream and raise him one Galvatron.

Lucy Railgun
#291 - 2014-09-04 17:06:21 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Miko Jin wrote:

Lucy Railgun wrote:

Think we're the only two. Screw monocles. Headgear is the new wine.

Lucy in the sky with railguns.

Solecist Project
#292 - 2014-09-04 17:09:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
*sighs*

Now I have to start manually counting posts.

Please avoid going too offtopic and risking this thread to get locked.

The post on top of the page was exactly for that.

She wants the thread to get locked,
by making people react to her and start talking.

People need to learn to resist the bait!
I'm not talking to anyone specifically here!

I hope that the thread does not get locked,
so please try to not make that happen.

Thank you!

(:
:)

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#293 - 2014-09-04 17:12:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Ramona McCandless
Remiel Pollard wrote:

Starscream is a coward. I'll see your Starscream and raise him one Galvatron.

And a survivor. Only person to survive being killed by Galvatron.

And survive being turned inside out

And survive being sent to Limbo and lose his arm.

And survive being disintegrated utterly.

Infact, Screamer has died more times than a certain truck, now I come to think about it

Remiel Pollard
#294 - 2014-09-04 17:15:02 UTC
He's still a coward. You never argued against that Twisted

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#295 - 2014-09-04 17:16:01 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
He's still a coward. You never argued against that Twisted

I consider that his greatest virtue

Solecist Project
#296 - 2014-09-04 17:16:34 UTC
Are you people deliberately trying to get the thread locked?

You can have that much easier, you know?

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Remiel Pollard
#297 - 2014-09-04 17:18:04 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:

I have decided that tonight, you're my favourite red head on these forums.

Ramona McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#298 - 2014-09-04 17:18:34 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:

Sorry erm I meant to say \o/

Solecist Project
#299 - 2014-09-04 17:18:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Solecist Project
Fine.

Reporting for Lock.

Go f yourselves, you selfish non-humans.

Remiel Pollard
#300 - 2014-09-04 17:22:47 UTC
Solecist Project wrote:
Fine.

Reporting for Lock.

Go f yourselves.

To be fair, this has had a lot of exposure. And in addition to that, Sibyyl requested letting this thread move on a few pages back (yes, I actually read threads before I post).

Additionally

\o/

Because why not?

I'm not trolling, I'm just getting involved in the discussion, and having a little light hearted banter. I'm trying to enjoy myself. You should too Smile