These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Burner Mission - Ship advice to solo them including fittings

First post
Author
snake03
#301 - 2015-01-26 03:04:34 UTC
Ploing wrote:
@snake03 didnt a burner yet?

first is to kite and ecm logi and second to close gap asap.



Yes, I had one sucessful burner mission on SISi when they first came out.. I have been away awhile and see that they have changed things a bit, added teams as well...

I'm just a modern day caveman in search of a bigger club.

Artemesia Sidonis
Hibernia Verdspar Werke
#302 - 2015-01-27 17:03:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Artemesia Sidonis
Hi Jori,

what do you think about this worm-fit, i have found in internet:

http://gamingwithdaopa.ellatha.com/eveonline/burner-teams-guide-using-single-fit-worm/

regards

Artemisa
Jori McKie
Know your Role
Pandemic Horde
#303 - 2015-01-27 18:57:36 UTC
Artemesia Sidonis wrote:
Hi Jori,

what do you think about this worm-fit, i have found in internet:

http://gamingwithdaopa.ellatha.com/eveonline/burner-teams-guide-using-single-fit-worm/

regards

Artemisa


Kiting Worm setup, main traits are speed and DPS but no rigs and the Drone speed mods are doubtful. No rigs is a waste of performance and the Drone speed mods aren't useful at all, 2x TPs would work better.

In general Drone setups are wonky and unreliable because of NPC AI, vs Team Burner they work sometimes vs Pirate Burner they don't work at all.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." - Abrazzar

Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#304 - 2015-01-27 22:32:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Ploing
Jori McKie wrote:


In general Drone setups are wonky and unreliable because of NPC AI, vs Team Burner they work sometimes vs Pirate Burner they don't work at all.


and as you can see in the vids he lost augmented drones which ruines the hole mission and way more.
Kermie Baby
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#305 - 2015-01-30 20:39:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Kermie Baby
so one day I am working burners i my little corner of NPC 0 sec. I have access to many agents in my pocket so I stack up missions all day then run them when I have time. So tonight I am running 8 Daredevil burners in succession. by the time I get to the last one I am running a little low on ammo but I assure myself I will have enough. I did not. with about %50 armor left as per usual my full load of ammo expired and I reloaded. the reload came up short bur I though it should still be enough. around %40 structure is where that load of ammo left me. one more shot and it would have died. Meanwhile of course I am cap boosting to keep my tank up.

I send my scout alt back home and contract him my ammo can. and I grab the mojnir ammo and run three jumps back to the mission system. For some reason after I reloaded the new ammo I couldn't break it's tank... then i realized I had grabbed the wrong ammo. I needed scourge. Now I am really getting tight on boosters as well as my alt needs to go 6 jumps total back home to get the right ammo and also cap boosters. I actually got my hawk nicked into armor by the time my cap boosters and new ammo arrived but I got the goods and killed the rat after spending close to 20 minutes in the same burner mission.

This experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth about cap boosted PVE setups and I decided that I needed a cap stable solution to the DD. And I built this:

[Hawk, Serpentis Burner Bling]

Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Ballistic Control System II

Pithi A-Type Small Shield Booster
Pithum B-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Eutectic Compact Cap Recharger

Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
200mm AutoCannon II, Barrage S
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II

This requires a CPU implant to run it. I use a %3 by default. and this setup kills the DD without a reloading or overheating. (I haven't timed it yet). I have all level V shields skills but my AF skill is only level IV otherwise all other relevant skills to this fit are at V.
Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#306 - 2015-01-30 22:32:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Ploing
one ccc rig is too much but its similar to my actually fit.

[Hawk, Serpentis Burner daredevil done]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Pithi A-Type Small Shield Booster
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier
Cap Recharger II
Pithum C-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier

Caldari Navy Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Caldari Navy Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
150mm Light AutoCannon II, Barrage S
Caldari Navy Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Caldari Navy Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket

Small Bay Loading Accelerator II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I

285 dps and he is mostly done in +- 1 minute.

roughly 100 mill more than yours but no issues in sooooo many burner mish.

fit is with ca-1 and 2

and you can swap a type booster to c type.
snake03
#307 - 2015-01-30 22:36:19 UTC
[quote=Kermie Baby]so one day I am working burners i my little corner of NPC 0 sec. I have access to many agents in my pocket so I stack up missions all day then run them when I have time. So tonight I am running 8 Daredevil burners in succession. by the time I get to the last one I am running a little low on ammo but I assure myself I will have enough. I did not. with about %50 armor left as per usual my full load of ammo expired and I reloaded. the reload came up short bur I though it should still be enough. around %40 structure is where that load of ammo left me. one more shot and it would have died. Meanwhile of course I am cap boosting to keep my tank up.

I send my scout alt back home and contract him my ammo can. and I grab the mojnir ammo and run three jumps back to the mission system. For some reason after I reloaded the new ammo I couldn't break it's tank... then i realized I had grabbed the wrong ammo. I needed scourge. Now I am really getting tight on boosters as well as my alt needs to go 6 jumps total back home to get the right ammo and also cap boosters. I actually got my hawk nicked into armor by the time my cap boosters and new ammo arrived but I got the goods and killed the rat after spending close to 20 minutes in the same burner mission.

This experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth about cap boosted PVE setups and I decided that I needed a cap stable solution to the DD. And I built this:

[Hawk, Serpentis Burner Bling]

Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Ballistic Control System II

Pithi A-Type Small Shield Booster
Pithum B-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Eutectic Compact Cap Recharger

Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
200mm AutoCannon II, Barrage S
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Rocket Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II

This requires a CPU implant to run it. I use a %3 by default. and this setup kills the DD without a reloading or overheating. (I haven't timed it yet). I have all level V shields skills but my AF skill is only level IV otherwise all other relevant skills to this fit are at V.[/quote


Nice story, sounds like a major pain in the rear.. Anyway, I've been testing out burner missions and fits on sisi, only problem is the scarcity of faction mods... I am on an endless quest to find a single ship that can run all race burner missions.... doubt I'll find it, but sure is fun searching.]

I'm just a modern day caveman in search of a bigger club.

Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#308 - 2015-01-30 23:08:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Ploing
snake03 wrote:



Nice story, sounds like a major pain in the rear.. Anyway, I've been testing out burner missions and fits on sisi, only problem is the scarcity of faction mods... I am on an endless quest to find a single ship that can run all race burner missions.... doubt I'll find it, but sure is fun searching.]


naah there is no specific frig to do all jobs. daredevil works well most but at all you need 2-3 frigs. exept teamburners of course.

a ~ 360 dps cold shieldboosted enyo vs guri worm did his job better than an unified solution by time.
snake03
#309 - 2015-02-01 00:27:13 UTC  |  Edited by: snake03
Ploing wrote:
snake03 wrote:



Nice story, sounds like a major pain in the rear.. Anyway, I've been testing out burner missions and fits on sisi, only problem is the scarcity of faction mods... I am on an endless quest to find a single ship that can run all race burner missions.... doubt I'll find it, but sure is fun searching.]


naah there is no specific frig to do all jobs. daredevil works well most but at all you need 2-3 frigs. exept teamburners of course.

a ~ 360 dps cold shieldboosted enyo vs guri worm did his job better than an unified solution by time.



I was looking at the unified garmur fit and couldn't help but wonder how it can surive against the burner-cruor when it doesn't even have a tank? Does a unfied 'ALL' burner mission ship, including TEAM missions, really exist? Also, I see plenty of talk about unified daredevils fits but still can't phatom how they could be a one size fit all setup.

I'm just a modern day caveman in search of a bigger club.

Artassaut
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#310 - 2015-02-01 05:49:02 UTC
The Garmur does the burner team missions. Attempting to kite the pirate burners will end with you in a pod 99% of the time.

Unless T3 frigates suddenly burst into existence, I doubt there will be a 1-ship solution for every single burner mission anytime soon.
Hernani Ferrando
Spoon Killers
#311 - 2015-02-01 06:42:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Hernani Ferrando
solo, no implants,no links.
Enyo,GURISTAS BURNER works 100%
[Enyo, BURSTWORMSOLA]

Overdrive Injector System II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Overdrive Injector System II
Small Armor Repairer II

Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 200
Warp Scrambler II
1MN Microwarpdrive II

Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
Light Ion Blaster II, Void S
[Empty High slot]

Small Auxiliary Thrusters I
Small Auxiliary Thrusters I


Acolyte II x1

turn on micro aproach,keep at range 500 enable your hardener and armor rep when you are about to lose all shield, burn micro when you are at 28km when you are at 12 km overheat your scram , micro off keep at 500m overheating your hardener and your weapons
snake03
#312 - 2015-02-01 07:11:25 UTC
Artassaut wrote:
The Garmur does the burner team missions. Attempting to kite the pirate burners will end with you in a pod 99% of the time.

Unless T3 frigates suddenly burst into existence, I doubt there will be a 1-ship solution for every single burner mission anytime soon.



Ok, right now I have various t2 fit ships that can run the burners.... Now I need to work on a team burner fit.. What's the Garmur team fit you mentioned that can run all teams? I'm assuming you just need to switch out hardeners for each burner type right? Rigs stay the same I hope.

I'm just a modern day caveman in search of a bigger club.

snake03
#313 - 2015-02-01 07:13:31 UTC
Hernani Ferrando wrote:
solo, no implants,no links.
Enyo,GURISTAS BURNER works 100%
[Enyo, BURSTWORMSOLA]

Overdrive Injector System II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Overdrive Injector System II
Small Armor Repairer II

Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 200
Warp Scrambler II
1MN Microwarpdrive II

Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
Light Ion Blaster II, Void S
[Empty High slot]

Small Auxiliary Thrusters I
Small Auxiliary Thrusters I


Acolyte II x1

turn on micro aproach,keep at range 500 enable your hardener and armor rep when you are about to lose all shield, burn micro when you are at 28km when you are at 12 km overheat your scram , micro off keep at 500m overheating your hardener and your weapons



I just killed the worm on sisi with a similiar fit except I had a warp stab in my low. Took me about 6 tries to get a tackle... Would have been 6 ship losses if it wasn't for the stab.. Was able to complete it with the stab fit .

I'm just a modern day caveman in search of a bigger club.

Hernani Ferrando
Spoon Killers
#314 - 2015-02-01 08:37:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Hernani Ferrando
I need a solo fit no shiny no implants no boost for :

Angel burner

Sansha Burner

Blood Raider Burner

Anyone? thx.

( it can be a pirate ship but not shiny modules etc.. meta4/t2 plz)

BTW QUESTION: How do you decline non stop till burner missions? i am atm at mordus area and if i reach -2 standing with the agent its over , you do normal lvls 4 get some standing with the agent and then you go back to decline non stop? i have seen streams where people is declining all the time till they get a burner
Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#315 - 2015-02-01 13:17:04 UTC
snake03 wrote:


I just killed the worm on sisi with a similiar fit except I had a warp stab in my low. Took me about 6 tries to get a tackle... Would have been 6 ship losses if it wasn't for the stab.. Was able to complete it with the stab fit .


you dont need a warp stab. just use ur drone and he deagress.
Sha'Kor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#316 - 2015-02-05 12:17:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Sha'Kor
Did anyone try doing dramiel vs burner dramiel?
Raymond Moons
Parallactic Veil
#317 - 2015-02-05 20:32:40 UTC
Hernani Ferrando wrote:
I BTW QUESTION: How do you decline non stop till burner missions? i am atm at mordus area and if i reach -2 standing with the agent its over , you do normal lvls 4 get some standing with the agent and then you go back to decline non stop? i have seen streams where people is declining all the time till they get a burner


Just do missions until they come up. It looks to me like once you start getting them, if you complete them you get given more. A lot more. 8 of my last 12 mission offers from the same agent have been anomic.
Little Kicks
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#318 - 2015-02-08 05:34:29 UTC
Knocked out the Burner Succubus solo in an armor tanked Jaguar. It's a little pimp, but not the worst:

[Jaguar, Pimp Brawler]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Coreli A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Capacitor Power Relay II

Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Coreli A-Type 1MN Afterburner

'Arbalest' Rocket Launcher I
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II

Caldari Navy Mjolnir Rocket
Republic Fleet EMP S

I have two cap implants, two gun implants. So I'm cap stable with 201 DPS total. (bad missile skills..) Run your repper all day. Even at 0 rad/s you can tank her. Head straight out while she webs, scrams, and orbits you. If you time it right, you only overheat all three webs for one cycle to get her under 14 km. Knock off the heat and cruise in. At 48 m/s, it takes a while. You can overheat the AB to speed it up by 100 m/s. Once you're within 6 km, you start melting her.

Issues: Tank is *just* enough, and you need cap implants to be stable. Also, the slowboat into AC range sucks.

Before that, I tried a couple of variations on a Wolf:

[Wolf, Arty Tracker]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Coreli A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron
Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron

250mm Light Artillery Cannon II
250mm Light Artillery Cannon II
250mm Light Artillery Cannon II
250mm Light Artillery Cannon II
Dread Guristas Light Missile Launcher

Smalll Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II
Smalll Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II

Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile
Republic Fleet EMP S

This fit is just under cap stable, but you've got enough buffer to pulse the repper. I have 0.21 rad/s tracking and 189 DPS total. Unfortunately, the applied DPS can't break the tank. You'll score hits and get to 25% shield, but run out of ammo. I tried pairing with faction web, but the overheat puts you on too short a timer. (thermo V). I'll take any suggestions on either fit.
Jori McKie
Know your Role
Pandemic Horde
#319 - 2015-02-08 13:40:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Jori McKie
snake03 wrote:
Artassaut wrote:
The Garmur does the burner team missions. Attempting to kite the pirate burners will end with you in a pod 99% of the time.

Unless T3 frigates suddenly burst into existence, I doubt there will be a 1-ship solution for every single burner mission anytime soon.



Ok, right now I have various t2 fit ships that can run the burners.... Now I need to work on a team burner fit.. What's the Garmur team fit you mentioned that can run all teams? I'm assuming you just need to switch out hardeners for each burner type right? Rigs stay the same I hope.


Make sure you understand the different types of Burners, Pirate Burner and Team Burner are very different types.
The Garmur is used to kite the Team Burner but not the Pirate Burner. Garmur fitting and how to use it.

Follow the links in the first post and make sure you read the infos, notes and how to use the fittings very thoroughly.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." - Abrazzar

Ploing
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#320 - 2015-02-08 23:07:10 UTC
Little Kicks wrote:


Before that, I tried a couple of variations on a Wolf:

[Wolf, Arty Tracker]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Coreli A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron
Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron

250mm Light Artillery Cannon II
250mm Light Artillery Cannon II
250mm Light Artillery Cannon II
250mm Light Artillery Cannon II
Dread Guristas Light Missile Launcher

Smalll Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II
Smalll Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II

Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile
Republic Fleet EMP S




i use a acc wolf against sansha, your jagfit seems to give it a try if it is under 3 mins.


i take them acctually with that.

[Wolf, burner sansha succub done]
Corpii A-Type EM Plating
Coreli A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Capacitor Power Relay II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile

Small Projectile Burst Aerator II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit I

cap stable with ca-1 and 2, if you ran out of cpu just get a other launcher. at all V it should be deliver ~ 265 dps but 3 webs on the jag should be a nice opinion if it´s faster.