These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

142 Days of Coalition Sovereignty

Author
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#81 - 2014-08-20 02:58:29 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
If you are silly enough to sell your intime fun for SRP you deserve to be derided.

Ahh, I haven't gotten any srp in a long time.

Maybe someday someone will put isk on field to destroy our wrecking ballapex force.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Jenn aSide
Soul Machines
The Initiative.
#82 - 2014-08-20 04:02:19 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
If you have any ability to be honest....

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your ranting and anti-null prejudice.

It was just poking fun. Stop taking it so personally. I've invested enough time and effort into null to remark, but refrained from doing so in public out of respect for others. Time's up. If you can't handle being mocked, tough. There's a reason some of the ranting deserves to be ribbed. Short version: this is what happens when you winwinwin (then whinge). Nice sandcastle, lads, can I kick it? Hang on while I get my glasses to read your 9000 word dissertation over why you failed/won/are suffering from erectile dysfunction due to mechanics.

The 'failures' have been mocked for so long without a proper retort, it's become acceptable. I don't know whether this is middle-age creep, boredom, or just arrogance - but I would really like to see whether the big blue waffle can sustain itself on leaches and badposters, whilst they leak their competent PVPers from every offirice. Why shouldn't the rest of us popcorn while you nerdrage? If you are silly enough to sell your intime fun for SRP you deserve to be derided. We're not playing your game.

I'd rather pick the underdog in any fight, try and fail spectacularly (and enjoy it) than sit in an iwin blob. If you aren't enjoying winning, ehm... good.

I'm enjoying reading the lengthy iterations on 'War and Peace' or 'The Art of War' on every forum and blogsite available. These mechanics have been snowballing for half a decade. The winners mouthed their way out of them, and the losers were slammed for pointing out obvious gameplay flaws. Please take a moment to breathe before you start yabbering again. Regurgitating the problems - or even insightfully pointing out specific issues is just more noise.

Either write up a solution, support/critique those who do, or shut your trap.
ps. I''ll be back in null within a month, shitbird, but I won't be using an alt to dribble on the forums

The problem with all that bullshit is that I'm an individual, I'm not ~null sec~ nor am I mittani or whoever you are stupidly cluming me and every other null sec player. Next time try at least pretending you're an adult (at least when you reply to me, if you are able, which I doubt) and make sense when you post.

Leave that prejudice at home , because you do't know anything whatsoever about me and why I play (and enjoy) a video game the way I do.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#83 - 2014-08-20 04:06:56 UTC
Jenn aSide wrote:
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Jenn aSide wrote:
If you have any ability to be honest....

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your ranting and anti-null prejudice.

It was just poking fun. Stop taking it so personally. I've invested enough time and effort into null to remark, but refrained from doing so in public out of respect for others. Time's up. If you can't handle being mocked, tough. There's a reason some of the ranting deserves to be ribbed. Short version: this is what happens when you winwinwin (then whinge). Nice sandcastle, lads, can I kick it? Hang on while I get my glasses to read your 9000 word dissertation over why you failed/won/are suffering from erectile dysfunction due to mechanics.

The 'failures' have been mocked for so long without a proper retort, it's become acceptable. I don't know whether this is middle-age creep, boredom, or just arrogance - but I would really like to see whether the big blue waffle can sustain itself on leaches and badposters, whilst they leak their competent PVPers from every offirice. Why shouldn't the rest of us popcorn while you nerdrage? If you are silly enough to sell your intime fun for SRP you deserve to be derided. We're not playing your game.

I'd rather pick the underdog in any fight, try and fail spectacularly (and enjoy it) than sit in an iwin blob. If you aren't enjoying winning, ehm... good.

I'm enjoying reading the lengthy iterations on 'War and Peace' or 'The Art of War' on every forum and blogsite available. These mechanics have been snowballing for half a decade. The winners mouthed their way out of them, and the losers were slammed for pointing out obvious gameplay flaws. Please take a moment to breathe before you start yabbering again. Regurgitating the problems - or even insightfully pointing out specific issues is just more noise.

Either write up a solution, support/critique those who do, or shut your trap.
ps. I''ll be back in null within a month, shitbird, but I won't be using an alt to dribble on the forums

The problem with all that bullshit is that I'm an individual, I'm not ~null sec~ nor am I mittani or whoever you are stupidly cluming me and every other null sec player. Next time try at least pretending you're an adult (at least when you reply to me, if you are able, which I doubt) and make sense when you post.

Leave that prejudice at home , because you do't know anything whatsoever about me and why I play (and enjoy) a video game the way I do.

No please ignore them, that prejudice deserves its time in the spotlight here in General Discussion. By all means, please keep posting it all, right here.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?