These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Punishment for AT manipulation?

First post
Author
La Rynx
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#81 - 2014-08-27 13:39:41 UTC  |  Edited by: La Rynx
Leto Thule wrote:

I am sorry,


You should be.

Leto Thule wrote:

you dont seem to understand.


Obviously *you* did not understand.
If you would have been reading all of that post, you would have recognized your point was addressed and invalidated.

Sarah xCalibre wrote:

You people should get over yourself, it doesnt matter what corp a player belongs to a valid point is still a valid Point and everyone is damn free to express themselves here, dont like it? Go somewhere else. If you cant discuss something with someones alt your probably cant discuss it with his main either, cause you know what? There is no difference other then you cant dec his corp for disagreeing with you.

The whole "Im better then you cause Im not in a NPC corp" **** gets old, real fast. Seems its just a bitter reply when a NPC corp player beats you in the braingames.

Blink

Atomic Virulent : "You can't spell DOUCHE. without CODE."

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#82 - 2014-08-27 13:57:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Leto Thule
La Rynx wrote:


Obviously *you* did not understand.
If you would have been reading all of that post, you would have recognized your point was addressed and invalidated.


It was?

Oh no! My point was "invalidated" by an NPC alt who agrees they are they are relevant and are too scared to post with main! (Or even worse, MAIN that is too scared to leave NPC corps!)

You are a joke.


Do you even undock, brah?

Edit: For posterity, please see below for a list of acceptable reasons to be in an NPC corp:

Hauler alt
Cyno alt
Scout alt
Gank alt

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

La Rynx
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#83 - 2014-08-27 14:25:18 UTC  |  Edited by: La Rynx
Leto Thule wrote:
La Rynx wrote:


Obviously *you* did not understand.
If you would have been reading all of that post, you would have recognized your point was addressed and invalidated.


It was?


Yes.

Cool

Atomic Virulent : "You can't spell DOUCHE. without CODE."

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#84 - 2014-08-27 14:29:32 UTC
La Rynx wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
La Rynx wrote:


Obviously *you* did not understand.
If you would have been reading all of that post, you would have recognized your point was addressed and invalidated.


It was?


Yes.

Cool


Ok kiddie. My point is invalid and you are right. Because you said so.

Op success. Enjoy ranting to nobody.

/thread

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

La Rynx
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#85 - 2014-08-27 14:30:42 UTC  |  Edited by: La Rynx
It appears, that you are not the smartest and brightest:
It was invalidatet by her:
"Sarah xCalibre"
"Aggressive Stance"

I suggest you read her first posting again.

So: bad Luck you wannabe toughguy.

So you will not react to my postings? (promise?)

how terrible!
Big smile

You can now biomass yourself

Atomic Virulent : "You can't spell DOUCHE. without CODE."

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#86 - 2014-08-27 14:35:22 UTC
La Rynx wrote:

It appears, that you are not the smartest and brightest:
It was invalidatet by her:
"Sarah xCalibre"
"Aggressive Stance"

I suggest you read her first posting again.

So: bad Luck you wannabe toughguy.


Ok, I know the term "12 year old fat kid" is thrown around like condoms at a frat house, but seriously, are you a child? Just because someone agrees with your opinion does not invalidate the points that everyone else has made. And who the **** are they anyhow? Certainly not the authority, and definitely nobody who throws any weight around here.

And now, 7/10, because I fell for it.

Im convinced you are a troll and I am feeding you, because no intelligent person would assume the ridiculous crap you post is the truth.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#87 - 2014-08-27 15:48:16 UTC
@ Leto you may find this handy P

I particularly like the option marked with the X in a red circle. It cleans the forums up no end.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#88 - 2014-08-27 16:05:05 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
@ Leto you may find this handy P

I particularly like the option marked with the X in a red circle. It cleans the forums up no end.



Thank god for that.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Rabe Raptor
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#89 - 2014-08-27 22:13:47 UTC
I think we can all just agree that I'm the best at everything.

Together we can make Highsec a better place! www.lawofhighsec.com

Read it, share it, learn it, quote it, memorize it,  live it, breathe it!

La Rynx
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#90 - 2014-08-28 08:21:31 UTC  |  Edited by: La Rynx
Funny!

Some guys think that some spaceships pixels, that shoot with pixels at other spaceship pixels makes them really really baaaaadaaaaasssss.
reading that wannabe badboy stuff is really amusing!

So the last posts after my posts are just trolling nothing more.

Also funny
Some "tough guy" wrote his goodbye and came back. very consequent and sovereign!
Big smile

Rabe Raptor wrote:
CODE = LOL of highsec and the rest of EvE

Blink
Remember: CODE ran, CODE. lied (lies)

Leto Thule wrote:

And now, 7/10, because I fell for it.


10 / 10 for me.

Leto Thule wrote:

Im convinced you are a troll and I am feeding you, because no intelligent person would assume the ridiculous crap you post is the truth.


My thread = you are the troll

Atomic Virulent : "You can't spell DOUCHE. without CODE."

NotTheSmartestCookie
Shooting Blues Everyday
Gimme Da Loot
#91 - 2014-08-28 13:17:42 UTC
Rabe Raptor wrote:
I think we can all just agree that I'm the best at everything.


For now let's just concede that you are in the top two posters in this thread.

Making New Eden a better place 8 rounds of Void at a time.

Funny, smartest, pretty and relevant. Pick 3.

Proud shareholder in Halaima MinerBumping

Rabe Raptor
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#92 - 2014-08-28 15:30:54 UTC
NotTheSmartestCookie wrote:
Rabe Raptor wrote:
I think we can all just agree that I'm the best at everything.


For now let's just concede that you are in the top two posters in this thread.


10/10

Together we can make Highsec a better place! www.lawofhighsec.com

Read it, share it, learn it, quote it, memorize it,  live it, breathe it!

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#93 - 2014-08-29 17:35:15 UTC
This thread derailed. Besides that, at this point this discussion is no longer relevant.

Thread locked.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)