These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

What exactly happened to CODE?

First post
Author
Atticus Aurilen
Doomheim
#181 - 2014-08-21 00:42:22 UTC
Wow CODE has pilots frothing at the mouth.
What a ballsy move. These guys truly don't give a ****!
Senjiu Kanuba
Risk Breakers
SONS of BANE
#182 - 2014-08-21 01:19:12 UTC
Code so mature, like this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#183 - 2014-08-21 08:57:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
admiral root wrote:
Talon SilverHawk wrote:
No not really, haven't seen anything like a good excuse for not showing ...

Why are you entitled to an explanation, excuse or anything else? Why do you need to sign your posts when your character is right there in the postbit? Why is bacon so delicious?
If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they full of meat?

Senjiu Kanuba wrote:
Not sure if serious but The Lonely Island is all about Parody and Satire.

If you wish to accuse CODE. of immaturity you'd be better off using anything involving Justin Bieber.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

embrel
BamBam Inc.
#184 - 2014-08-21 11:40:34 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
admiral root wrote:
Talon SilverHawk wrote:

Why are you entitled to an explanation, excuse or anything else? Why do you need to sign your posts when your character is right there in the postbit? Why is bacon so delicious?
If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they full of meat?

Senjiu Kanuba wrote:
Not sure if serious but The Lonely Island is all about Parody and Satire.

If you wish to accuse CODE. of immaturity you'd be better off using anything involving Justin Bieber.

You say James is Justin?!!Shocked
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#185 - 2014-08-21 13:17:17 UTC
Naydra Adni wrote:
wait... so the code kiddies, instead of practicing, ganked a freighter that was carrying tourney ships for a team they weren't even fighting that round... and then cowered in the corner instead of playing their round because cats and talos weren't allowed?
and then scrambled and put together some kind of "it was the honorable thing to do" failspin on it?

Could have been the failed intel they got saying they had to fight Concord in round one.
Kyra McElroy
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#186 - 2014-08-21 14:57:23 UTC
ower all here

although I think that their rollen-play implementation is not always right

definitely doing something correctly, otherwise it was not so much of your attention.
Edwin McAlister
Empire Hooligans
#187 - 2014-08-21 16:02:12 UTC
is code gonna chow up sunday and face off aginst circle of two?? or chicken out again??
Rezan Tepet
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#188 - 2014-08-21 16:33:51 UTC
Rabe Raptor wrote:
La Rynx wrote:
Whatever.
All stories CODE. brought came up to, where just lame excuses.
They couldn't even decide if that would have been paid for or for ganking this freighter.

I say neither is the truth, CODE. just ran away with their tails tuck between their legs.

A possibility is, that they just didn't have 12 fighters. Instead of compensating with less but stronger ships, they just quit.
Well i am very amused, cause nobody could do as much damage in short time to them, as themself.

There's no shame in deciding to gank freighters instead; its our most fun activity!

So, here's a question I don't know if it's been answered yet.

Why in the hell couldn't you do both?

I mean, ganking freighters for AT is good and fun and all, and long would go the lulz, but saying, "Oh, we couldn't participate because we ganked a freighter and felt bad" is like a guy saying, "Oh, I couldn't go to the club because I drank a beer and now I feel fat." Don't wanna club? Fine. Wanna drink a beer? Drink that sweet goodness. But saying one led to the other? I dunno, man.

oaramos: |oh-WAR-uh-mohs| _n. — _Term given to early Caldarian wormhole explorers. From Rataani language; literally, "Wave-jumper."  _adj. — _[see: "moss" "mossy"] slang— crazy, insane

Talon SilverHawk
Patria o Muerte
#189 - 2014-08-21 18:18:01 UTC
admiral root wrote:
Talon SilverHawk wrote:

Why are we not ? they wasted ppl's time, they are not popular, so ppl get some payback for all the BS they spout. I sign my posts, cause I always have and it seems to annoy some ppl for some reason.

As for bacon it is truly a wonder and one of the great mysteries of the universe as to the origin of its deliciousness....

Tal : )

Because I c\an
IIshira
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#190 - 2014-08-22 04:23:32 UTC
Anna Karhunen wrote:
RvB obviously demanded CODE to pay them Tournament Permit and CODE declined.

You got it kind of right... How CODE works is you pay them and they leave you alone. RvB paid them and CODE left... Easy win.
Gadon Longstar
Doomheim
#191 - 2014-08-22 06:39:57 UTC
Well this is utterly, utterly amusing. I'm not sure what's more amusing though... is it:

- The fact that CODE. acted like prissys when they didn't get their way - the exact same thing carebears do.

OR

- Their hilariously futile attempt at damage control, when it's clear to anyone with half a brain that they simply got sand in their vagina

TharOkha
0asis Group
#192 - 2014-08-22 08:00:01 UTC  |  Edited by: TharOkha
Kyra McElroy wrote:
ower all here

definitely doing something correctly, otherwise it was not so much of your attention.

Love this CODE. logic Big smile

Hiitler had got also much attention too... Was he right after all?

PS: since when is the world "H-i-t-l-e-r" Forbidden? Although he was the greatest son of a b*tch in the history of mankind, he is still historical figure. Roll
Anal Canal
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#193 - 2014-08-22 08:14:55 UTC
TharOkha wrote:
Kyra McElroy wrote:
ower all here

Love this CODE. logic Big smile

Hiitler had got also much attention too... Was he right after all?

PS: since when is the world "H-i-t-l-e-r" Forbidden? Although he was the greatest son of a b*tch in the history of mankind, he is still historical figure. Roll

I think it was added to the list around the time CODE. started the Venture contest. I was to reduce the work of ISD from posters like you.

The more you know!
Knowledge is Power!

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

Coffee Rocks
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#194 - 2014-08-22 11:06:55 UTC
Helena Russell Makanen wrote:
James315 runs for CSM - QUITS
Erotica runs for CSM - QUITS
CODE enter AT - QUITS

Typical.

To be fair, one of these was banned for.....

Oh wait, I guess more than one was banned for....

Oh wait.....

admiral root
Red Galaxy
#195 - 2014-08-22 14:35:32 UTC
Talon SilverHawk wrote:
Why are we not ? they wasted ppl's time, they are not popular, so ppl get some payback for all the BS they spout.

None of which entitles you to explanations, excuses or the time of day.

Talon SilverHawk wrote:
As for bacon it is truly a wonder and one of the great mysteries of the universe as to the origin of its deliciousness....

At least we can agree on something. \o/

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

John Frohike
Revival.
#196 - 2014-08-23 03:42:35 UTC
The tears in that thread loyalanon started begging for a response was great! Keep crying CODE!
Anal Canal
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#197 - 2014-08-23 09:03:36 UTC
John Frohike wrote:
The tears in that thread loyalanon started begging for a response was great! Keep crying CODE!

I don't think you understand how tear harvesting works.

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

John Frohike
Revival.
#198 - 2014-08-23 09:12:37 UTC
Anal Canal wrote:
John Frohike wrote:

Oh I sure do. Complaining equals tears, and loyalanon was complaining in multiple threads about how unfair it was that CODE was banned from the AT for eternity when other alliances were not. Not to mention BEGGING for an official response. Seems like CCP is harvesting some CODE tears.
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#199 - 2014-08-23 10:34:33 UTC
John Frohike wrote:
Complaining equals tears

You clearly don't know what "tears" means.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Rabe Raptor
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#200 - 2014-08-23 13:40:48 UTC
John Frohike wrote:
Anal Canal wrote:
John Frohike wrote:

Oh I sure do. Complaining equals tears, and loyalanon was complaining in multiple threads about how unfair it was that CODE was banned from the AT for eternity when other alliances were not. Not to mention BEGGING for an official response. Seems like CCP is harvesting some CODE tears.

Lol@this being labeled tears. You can tell how bad someone is by the scraps they're willing to celebrate over.

Together we can make Highsec a better place! www.lawofhighsec.com

Read it, share it, learn it, quote it, memorize it,  live it, breathe it!