These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Hyperion] Incursion changes on Sisi now

First post First post First post
Author
Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#221 - 2014-11-20 23:37:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6637
keep in mind they may be balancing for a player behavior, not the stats. and not tell you, in that classic CCP way.

excellent posts, though, that was fun to read.
Alan Artemisa
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#222 - 2014-11-20 23:44:05 UTC
Rain6637 wrote:
keep in mind they may be balancing for a player behavior, not the stats. and not tell you, in that classic CCP way.

excellent posts, though, that was fun to read.


Probably more fun to read than to be involved in. The Mara spidertank is real >.> I'd love to try a setup with a Scorpion though, but then you still have the issue of the EHP of the Sanshas.

Also, if they want to make incursions difficult again I'd love to see all levels of sites redone (I say this as a person who makes most of his ISK in incursions), because Vanguards and Headquarters are stupidly easy at the moment.
Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#223 - 2014-11-20 23:44:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Rain6637
the mara spider tank, was that updated along with the sleeper RR AI?
Alan Artemisa
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#224 - 2014-11-20 23:46:37 UTC
Rain6637 wrote:
the mara spider tank, was that updated along with the sleeper RR AI?


I am not 100% sure, but I think it was. I've never seen Mara's repping anything until after the sleeper RR update.
Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#225 - 2014-11-20 23:50:06 UTC
I cannot say that I am happy with their current state. So! We shall see what we can do.

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#226 - 2014-11-21 00:12:20 UTC
****, so scout sites are even harder than when i ran through them last time... I might try again for kicks.
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#227 - 2014-11-21 01:26:28 UTC
Rain6637 wrote:
the mara spider tank, was that updated along with the sleeper RR AI?


I'm pretty sure the sleeper RR AI change was a side effect of fixing Maras.

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#228 - 2014-11-21 02:31:55 UTC
Alan Artemisa
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#229 - 2014-11-21 08:31:49 UTC
For anybody who's interested, I'll be online today, just poke me on TQ, we can test some scout sites on singularity. Can't test on TQ because wardecs >.>
Jedediah Arndtz
Jedediah Arndtz Corporation
#230 - 2014-11-21 18:52:21 UTC
Alan Artemisa wrote:

stuff and things


Have you maybe tried nightmares? Or posting your fits? Cause arty machs kinda can't track **** for ****.
Alan Artemisa
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#231 - 2014-11-21 19:13:13 UTC
Jedediah Arndtz wrote:
Alan Artemisa wrote:

stuff and things


Have you maybe tried nightmares? Or posting your fits? Cause arty machs kinda can't track **** for ****.


Unfortunately, most of my community's Nightmare pilots have gone AWOL ;) Also, this character can fly one (and has one in Jita), but there's a slight issue with wardeccers :)
Sugar Kyle
Middle Ground
#232 - 2014-11-21 22:41:22 UTC
To add onto this. Scout sites will be up for rebalance. It will not be until the first quarter of next year. But, its getting scheduled in.

Member of CSM9 and CSM10.

Alan Artemisa
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#233 - 2014-11-22 10:10:37 UTC
Sugar Kyle wrote:
To add onto this. Scout sites will be up for rebalance. It will not be until the first quarter of next year. But, its getting scheduled in.


Thanks for telling us. Guess I'll run VG's and HQ's till then ;)
Jack Rannoch
Perkone
Caldari State
#234 - 2014-11-22 15:44:39 UTC
Wow, thanks for informing us mate. Glad they're considering a re-balance. As for the other incursion sites: Yeah, maybe they should consider re-balancing VG's and HQ's as well or maybe even fixing them. Since the VG OTA's are still randomly eating your drones without any valid reason whatsoever.

o7 Cheers
Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#235 - 2014-12-05 05:27:47 UTC
so have these sites been made difficult due to the default warpability with dreads? (and gate travel for caps)
Alan Artemisa
Anti-Nub Incorporated
Centipede Caliphate.
#236 - 2015-02-19 23:58:57 UTC
From the CSM winter summit minutes:
Quote:
Sugar Kyle also asked about Incursion Scout sites. CCP Affinity said they're aware they need to make
more changes, but it's not on the immediate roadmap.


Thanks for bringing it up! I know who I'll vote for this year :) It still leaves the question about when the scout sites will be fixed, but I guess we'll have to be patient (EVE is a game for patient players after all ;) )
Agent Unknown
Blackout Brigade
Already Replaced.
#237 - 2015-02-20 16:21:17 UTC
Alan Artemisa wrote:
From the CSM winter summit minutes:
Quote:
Sugar Kyle also asked about Incursion Scout sites. CCP Affinity said they're aware they need to make
more changes, but it's not on the immediate roadmap.


Thanks for bringing it up! I know who I'll vote for this year :) It still leaves the question about when the scout sites will be fixed, but I guess we'll have to be patient (EVE is a game for patient players after all ;) )


Nice necro.
Murauke
Alpha Republic - Transcenders of Space and Time
Solyaris Chtonium
#238 - 2015-02-27 01:22:15 UTC
Sugar Kyle wrote:
I cannot say that I am happy with their current state. So! We shall see what we can do.


Did anything actually happen with Scout feedback? I don't know if I missed something but scouts are fairly hard completing them.