These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Hyperion Feedback Thread] Mass-Based Spawn Distance After WH Jumps

First post First post First post
Author
Fluffi Flaffi
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#541 - 2014-08-07 14:04:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Fluffi Flaffi
Arestris wrote:
Fluffi Flaffi wrote:

And this post comes from a 0.0 carebear who only kills custom Offices or whelping other ships completely outnumbered!?!
0/10


So, a simple profile/killboard-flame is all u can answer? I'm totally disappointed.
I could tell you, how wrong you are ... I could, but I don't do, coz it doesn't matter on this topic at all, what I do and I owe you no accountable.


What else should I seriously have replied to your post, which had honestly no substance.

Just this simple sentence from you

Quote:
There maybe some wh-corps, who roll to find PvP, but mainly they roll to find some "victims" and then roll again to got away before a serious situation can develop.


showed me that you seem to have no real idea of wormhole living, just guessing and therefore trolling. Combined with your killboard I think I have a small idea of what you are doing. Every opinion is welcome, but your first post was nearly close to just trolling with this Background. Add something with substance and we can discuss.
Rivka
AWE Corporation
Intrepid Crossing
#542 - 2014-08-07 14:06:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Rivka
CCP,

I love playing Chess, so I value Momentum and Development in any game, and I believe that Eve could benefit from these principles.

General Values:

  1. Exploration Pilots should excel at Wormhole Navigation, specifically wormhole emergence.
  2. Movement and Momentum throughout Eve should be empowered, especially for exploration pilots.
  3. The Riskier/More Profitable the Space, the Harder it should be to Control that Space, specifically, Entrances and Exits
  4. Ships that Specialize in Mobility/Navigation Should Excel at getting through camps.


Proposed Axes for Determining Distance from Wormholes / Gates:

  1. Ship Mass
  2. Ship Role
  3. Navigation Skill, (Astrometrics)
  4. Wormhole Class
  5. Security of System - Would only apply, if implemented for gates.
  6. Faction/Sov Standing - Would only apply, if implemented for gates.
  7. Combinations of all the above.
  8. Random Combination of all of the above


For Wormhole Space

  1. Emergence Bonuses Scale with Astrometrics Skills.
  2. Ship Mass gives bonus to emergence distance, scaling with Wormhole Class
  3. The Lower the Wormhole Class, Smaller Classes have additional emergence bonuses
  4. The Higher the Wormhole Class, Larger Classes have additional emergence bonuses
  5. Transport Ships / Freighters always have additional emergence bonuses.
  6. Transport Ships / Freighters have additional emergence bonuses.
Galmas
13.
Enigma Project
#543 - 2014-08-07 14:08:38 UTC

TL;DR
DO NOT DO THE SPAWN DISTANCE CHANGE FOR WORMHOLE JUMPS!!!


Dear CCP,

i seriously have no idea why you came up with these changes to the spawn rates and more importantly the spawn distance based on mass. If these ideas came from a CSM i hope i didn't vote for him/her.

Do the wormhole community a favor and just remove the spawn-range-mass-relation non-sense from the list of changes
(and the spawn rate changes of random wormholes and, while you are at it, the new wormhole type as well) and i will happily call it a good re-balance of w-space.

Reasons are all in this thread already, i am not going to repeat them all. Just the main one: This is going to badly hurt smaller groups (PVP as well as PVE focused ones) in w-space and drive them out eventually. And if just out of w-space and not Eve in general.

Cheers
Gal
Glasgow Dunlop
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#544 - 2014-08-07 14:09:03 UTC
CCP Fozzie wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback so far. Special thanks to those who are providing lots of text about the reasoning behind your feelings, as those are the most useful posts.

We're continuing to pour over all the feedback and considering multiple options for adjustments to the plan based on what we're hearing. We probably won't have something new to announce for a couple days but we want you to know that we are listening and working hard behind the scenes in the meantime.


The best plan would be to leave the mechanics as it with regard to hole jumping, or put this mechanic on every jumpbrigde, cyno and titan bridge, afterall, these are man made wormholes to an extent. . . . .

@glasgowdunlop #tweetfleet

TDSIN Director : Join 'TDSIN pub' for more info, Join today!

Glasgow EVE Meets Organiser

FireFrenzy
Cynosural Samurai
#545 - 2014-08-07 14:10:42 UTC
Okay since Fozzie actually seems to read this thread (and isn’t just rumored to do so) let me jump on the threadnaught with my own personal experience.

Now I live in a small c4 corp, it isn’t much but it’s ours. We like our wormhole, it has a name, "the cardboard box" and it has a pretty skybox and it’s a big improvement over our old c2 (called Bob, no relation to His Divine Majesty).

Now we're a small corp who has recently had a bunch of brain drain to the bigger corps, but we have 5 guys left who actively play eve and love living in wormholes. Sure we have a few alts but it’s mostly our 5-7 guys in fleets.

We however live in a wormhole that doesn’t seem to spawn a lot of sites, we've gone WEEKS without even a single one spawning. So during that time we rolled the static religiously praised HIM when we found something with some good sites (didn't happen often) and the proceeded to burn the wormhole to the ground. Since our static is a c2 we don’t even really make any good money doing this but it’s fun to do **** in a group and if you play for a few hours you can make enough money to recoup your ammo money and make something on the side. (I personally sign over my share of the loot over to the corp whenever its less than 50 million which is 95% of the time since the corp needs POS fuel money)

I was talking to Corbexx on the changes to incursions and he seemed adamant wormholes should become MORE popular and hisec incursions needed to stop being (what he felt to be, i for the record do not agree) "risk free isk" so that more people would go wormholing. This however is incredibly likely to move out of the wormhole on a semi-permanent basis as there just isnt any content anymore. I can’t solo c4 sites without getting something goddamn shiny which would look great on killmails, and while I can afford to build something that shiney that I don’t want to hog all the sites in "Home". Since then the rest of my corp has no income, no content and no fun. So I’m reduced to running in our c2 static. Which means that when my buddies in a different timezone log on we have to roll the static, not because we don’t want to fight people, or because we are afraid of pvp, or for any other reason you might care to come up with. We have to roll the static so we can have some gameplay in a game we pay money to be allowed to play. This seems Goddamn ******** to me to begin with, but I get we were never intended to move into our home and live there long term, so I accept it as the price of doing business and not getting hotdropped by PL or whomever.

Now for myself this status means I spend a fucktonne of time living in high sec running home in a fast interceptor and a jump clone I keep in various spaces around New Eden so I can have all the pvp and wormhole fun I like without actually being bored silly most other times.
Which leads to the weird position where someone who ostensibly lives in the most dangerous and lucrative space in eve actually lives in highsec and runs incursions by the dozen sites because, well, wormholes are boring! And Corbexx wonders why no one lives in wormholes… :S

But to circle back around to the topic of this conversation, making it harder to roll the static directly affects my ability to play a game I pay money to play, makes me less likely to spend any time in our wormhole, less likely to want to even open a static, and HELLA more likely to just log in and then either burn straight back to K-Space where there is content to be had I can enjoy or just check the probe scanner go “Nope, I am not going to go mining since **** that ****… And no combat sites so I guess I’ll go play Skyrim instead…” (and I don’t even LIKE skyrim)

Of course then there’s the PVP side of the coin, we have in the past closed hostile wormholes but mainly because, well, our 10-15 guys (this was before the brain drain I mentioned earlier) really couldn’t sensibly fight, the name escapes me right now, the 25-45 guys I had on D on the other side. This happened 6 months ago so I might be misremembering, that said we have also quite often picked fights in the static or on our own side of the same connecting wormhole because we actually LIKE shooting people for the lulzies.

TLDR: Love Hyperion, love the new wormhole changes, love the c4 getting a second static, wish i knew what we were getting already, hate this part, will prolly spend less time in WHs will cause content decrease for all, THIS NEEDS TO NOT BE A THING.
Rivka
AWE Corporation
Intrepid Crossing
#546 - 2014-08-07 14:11:34 UTC
Galmas wrote:

\This is going to badly hurt smaller groups (PVP as well as PVE focused ones) in w-space and drive them out eventually. And if just out of w-space and not Eve in general.

Cheers
Gal


What you are saying is not true if the bonuses in smaller class wormholes affect frigate warfare more favorably than battleship and capital class.

I am also very fond of frigate warfare in wormhole space--and would loathe the idea of capital ships having such huge advantages in our wormhole systems.
Fluffi Flaffi
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#547 - 2014-08-07 14:14:29 UTC
Rivka wrote:
Galmas wrote:

\This is going to badly hurt smaller groups (PVP as well as PVE focused ones) in w-space and drive them out eventually. And if just out of w-space and not Eve in general.

Cheers
Gal


What you are saying is not true if the bonuses in smaller class wormholes affect frigate warfare more favorably than battleship and capital class.

I am also very fond of frigate warfare in wormhole space--and would loathe the idea of capital ships having such huge advantages in our wormhole systems.


he is writing the the mass-distance thread so I guess he is mainly talking about that issue, not the frigate WH. And if smaller wormholes are left because of that there is no frigate warfare.

If you want frigate warfare, there are plenty of options already in EvE, RvB, FW, etc.
Rivka
AWE Corporation
Intrepid Crossing
#548 - 2014-08-07 14:15:25 UTC
Glasgow Dunlop wrote:


The best plan would be to leave the mechanics as it with regard to hole jumping, or put this mechanic on every jumpbrigde, cyno and titan bridge, afterall, these are man made wormholes to an extent. . . . .


To this extent, I think the same mechanics should apply to gates in low sec as well ...

I do think that ship roles, astrometrics skills, ship mass, and even standing should affect distance from emergence.

There should be less stability, and less means to control a system, where the system is more hostile and where it is more profitable.
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#549 - 2014-08-07 14:17:29 UTC
FireFrenzy wrote:
Okay since Fozzie actually seems to read this thread (and isn’t just rumored to do so) let me jump on the threadnaught with my own personal experience.

Now I live in a small c4 corp, it isn’t much but it’s ours. We like our wormhole, it has a name, "the cardboard box" and it has a pretty skybox and it’s a big improvement over our old c2 (called Bob, no relation to His Divine Majesty).

Now we're a small corp who has recently had a bunch of brain drain to the bigger corps, but we have 5 guys left who actively play eve and love living in wormholes. Sure we have a few alts but it’s mostly our 5-7 guys in fleets.

We however live in a wormhole that doesn’t seem to spawn a lot of sites, we've gone WEEKS without even a single one spawning. So during that time we rolled the static religiously praised HIM when we found something with some good sites (didn't happen often) and the proceeded to burn the wormhole to the ground. Since our static is a c2 we don’t even really make any good money doing this but it’s fun to do **** in a group and if you play for a few hours you can make enough money to recoup your ammo money and make something on the side. (I personally sign over my share of the loot over to the corp whenever its less than 50 million which is 95% of the time since the corp needs POS fuel money)

I was talking to Corbexx on the changes to incursions and he seemed adamant wormholes should become MORE popular and hisec incursions needed to stop being (what he felt to be, i for the record do not agree) "risk free isk" so that more people would go wormholing. This however is incredibly likely to move out of the wormhole on a semi-permanent basis as there just isnt any content anymore. I can’t solo c4 sites without getting something goddamn shiny which would look great on killmails, and while I can afford to build something that shiney that I don’t want to hog all the sites in "Home". Since then the rest of my corp has no income, no content and no fun. So I’m reduced to running in our c2 static. Which means that when my buddies in a different timezone log on we have to roll the static, not because we don’t want to fight people, or because we are afraid of pvp, or for any other reason you might care to come up with. We have to roll the static so we can have some gameplay in a game we pay money to be allowed to play. This seems Goddamn ******** to me to begin with, but I get we were never intended to move into our home and live there long term, so I accept it as the price of doing business and not getting hotdropped by PL or whomever.

Now for myself this status means I spend a fucktonne of time living in high sec running home in a fast interceptor and a jump clone I keep in various spaces around New Eden so I can have all the pvp and wormhole fun I like without actually being bored silly most other times.
Which leads to the weird position where someone who ostensibly lives in the most dangerous and lucrative space in eve actually lives in highsec and runs incursions by the dozen sites because, well, wormholes are boring! And Corbexx wonders why no one lives in wormholes… :S

But to circle back around to the topic of this conversation, making it harder to roll the static directly affects my ability to play a game I pay money to play, makes me less likely to spend any time in our wormhole, less likely to want to even open a static, and HELLA more likely to just log in and then either burn straight back to K-Space where there is content to be had I can enjoy or just check the probe scanner go “Nope, I am not going to go mining since **** that ****… And no combat sites so I guess I’ll go play Skyrim instead…” (and I don’t even LIKE skyrim)

Of course then there’s the PVP side of the coin, we have in the past closed hostile wormholes but mainly because, well, our 10-15 guys (this was before the brain drain I mentioned earlier) really couldn’t sensibly fight, the name escapes me right now, the 25-45 guys I had on D on the other side. This happened 6 months ago so I might be misremembering, that said we have also quite often picked fights in the static or on our own side of the same connecting wormhole because we actually LIKE shooting people for the lulzies.

TLDR: Love Hyperion, love the new wormhole changes, love the c4 getting a second static, wish i knew what we were getting already, hate this part, will prolly spend less time in WHs will cause content decrease for all, THIS NEEDS TO NOT BE A THING.



This is a very good summation of many peoples current experience of small corps in lower class wormholes, please read and inwardly digest fozzie. You will also note that in spite of all the obstacles the poster WISHES to be able to be more engaged in wormhole life with their time.

There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE

Galmas
13.
Enigma Project
#550 - 2014-08-07 14:20:25 UTC
Rivka wrote:
Galmas wrote:

\This is going to badly hurt smaller groups (PVP as well as PVE focused ones) in w-space and drive them out eventually. And if just out of w-space and not Eve in general.

Cheers
Gal


What you are saying is not true if the bonuses in smaller class wormholes affect frigate warfare more favorably than battleship and capital class.

I am also very fond of frigate warfare in wormhole space--and would loathe the idea of capital ships having such huge advantages in our wormhole systems.



I was referring to the changes to the jump mechanics. What you are referring to i don't know, sorry. Maybe you are in the wrong thread here or something.
Rivka
AWE Corporation
Intrepid Crossing
#551 - 2014-08-07 14:21:29 UTC
Fluffi Flaffi wrote:


If you want frigate warfare, there are plenty of options already in EvE, RvB, FW, etc.


This logic doesn't follow. What are Class 1 wormholes for, if not for frigates?

New Players, especially explorers, etc, or pilots who specialize in frigates, love wormhole space.

Frigate piloting is by far the funnest "class" of ship to pilot.

So, it is the case that a "Sliding Scale," where larger class wormholes favor larger mass ships and give them bonuses to emergence from wormholes, and vice versa, would allow very distinct game play types in wormholes.

By sliding scale, of course, I mean that bonuses to emergency values are based on: astrometrics skills, ship mass, wormhole type, wormhole class, ship roles, so that lower class wormholes have a higher risk to invasions from smaller ships, and larger class wormholes are at greater risk to invasions by higher class ships.

Battleships, Dreadnaughts should NOT get advantages in lower class wormholes.
kaimai
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#552 - 2014-08-07 14:23:41 UTC
As low class w-space Hunter i think its a bad idea.

Because in some cases its gonna ruin my taktic to hunt down ppl who roll their hole.
Most of the time i dont have enough support from my Corp to kill Battleships fast enough, 6.3km max, until they can jump back.
So if they jump back an they are lucky, because if my phobos comes out 8,6km from the hole and the hostile Battleship 11.3 km on the opposite direction, that make 19.9 km, enough time to MJD to safty.

Just make w-space more lucrative in lower w-space and more ppl will come to get slaughtered.

Fly safe o/

Gunner GzR
Anomalous Existence
Wrong Hole.
#553 - 2014-08-07 14:24:00 UTC
I like all the changes except this one.

I have lived in w space since they were brought into the game and have lived and fought in all Classes of w space.

My reasoning behind this i will list below

1. This change is great if you are the Corp Setting up a trap for someone to try and roll a connection.
But for the corp wanting to roll it will Be less likely to attempt it and will just pos's up or Log off lessening the chance for a Fight.

We already have a hard time getting fights. How many times has your scout jumped into a wh scouted it and then the decision on how to get a fight Gets started and you base what you are going to commit to the fight by who's wh it is and the chance of your caps getting back home or if they will even bring a fight.

Losing a cap is not as big of deal now that i have been fighting with them and lost some. But to a corp in say a c5 or c6 with a lower class wh connection( ie1-4 ) Replacing that is much harder Due to having to wait for a null or low connection to get one back in your home system and with this they will be less likely to commit a cap to fight where they could win a fight if they did but chose not to because they can not get a advantage by massing a wh and making the attacker have to decide to go balls deep with caps or just try and fight with lower mass ships on a mass reduced wh.


this post below sums up all my other stuff so i wont go into that i will just quote it below

This is just a bad idea and i hope it can be removed as i would like to see more players in w space

Quote:
20km or 40km, the time it takes a dread to warp off a hole and back to the hole remains the same. All the issues that we've brought up previously are still problematic, so I'll bring them up again on behalf of the community:

1) Rage rolling becomes much more annoying for large groups. This limits their ability to find content that they can take, whether it be site-runners to kill (which you *have* to rage-roll for, incidentally) or other large groups. The proposed change slows down chain-rolling, slowing down the speed at which content can be found. This also has the side effect of making farming safer, because the probability being rolled into whilst running sites comes down to how many holes can be opened whilst your caps are not in their POS. Less holes=less chance of dying to everyone else.

2) Rage rolling becomes essentially impossible for small groups. They also have to find content, and rolling the chain is often the only way to reliably find content of interest - whether that be PvP or PvE or anything else. The proposed changes stop you from being able to do this without fighting the larger groups... which you can't do because numbers are important in every case. Small groups can no longer rage-roll consistently, especially given that most larger groups will seed scouts into their chain.

3) Committing capitals to wormholes outside of home systems requires winning the fight or losing the cap... which in turn means that it won't be committed by anyone that hasn't already got the forces on-grid to win it. The proposed change ensures that capitals shoved into another wormhole can't get back into home system. Whereas we currently see Triage used to balance out fights against bigger entities, smaller entities can't afford to lose the triage carrier every time, so they'll just stop bringing them. Less fights is bad for everyone.

4) Using our capitals in nullsec (and arguably losec) means losing them. We're not stupid. The proposed change would strand our capitals 15-20km away from the hole. The fight would become a race against time: will they be able to form up capitals/supercapitals to kill our triage archon before we get it back into the hole? In most cases, the answer will be no. Power projection means that we can no longer commit capitals. It's bad enough at present, without increasing the scope of the problem. Once again, less fights is bad for everyone.

5) Sub-capital wormholes also suffer from the problem because orcas land far away too. The major difference between rolling C4 wormholes and C5 wormholes is that C4 wormholes use Orcas. If those orcas are guaranteed to be in danger, they're also guaranteed to die. We'll take orca kills any time of the day. So will other groups. This means that C4 groups also need to be fielding support fleets for their orca if they don't fancy losing them daily. Bad for small groups, which means they'll leave, which means we lose more groups and hence, lose content.


The error here is the belief that all groups can afford to field support groups. We can't. We aren't 10000 man coalitions, because wormholes can't support that kind of lifestyle. There is a maximum limit to how many people can fit into a wormhole, and unless we're now expecting all pilots to be on all of the time, that means that this change will make smaller groups increasingly unfeasible.

I originally made most of these points on a reddit post here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/2cro9k/where_are_the_devblogs/cjihkl9. Some inital discussion over it can also be found.


EDIT: A better solution would be to invert the numbers: have distance landed be proportional to a function of mass and speed, making it so that lighter and faster ships landing further away from the hole. This would allow us to use kiting HACs as well as brawling T3s.

EDIT 2: In the interest of clarifying my suggested change, I propose that distance landed from the hole should be inversely proportional to mass (higher mass=close) and directly proportional to maximum speed (higher maximum speed = further away).

Change For the Sake of Change is bad Listen to you community CCP We are what make you Money. Remove Local From 0.0 and Low Space Please

unimatrix0030
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#554 - 2014-08-07 14:29:53 UTC
Rivka wrote:

Battleships, Dreadnaughts should NOT get advantages in lower class wormholes.

Lol You have no wormhole experiance what so ever that is very clear now!

No local in null sec would fix everything!

Rivka
AWE Corporation
Intrepid Crossing
#555 - 2014-08-07 14:31:44 UTC
Gunner GzR wrote:


EDIT: A better solution would be to invert the numbers: have distance landed be proportional to a function of mass and speed, making it so that lighter and faster ships landing further away from the hole. This would allow us to use kiting HACs as well as brawling T3s.

EDIT 2: In the interest of clarifying my suggested change, I propose that distance landed from the hole should be inversely proportional to mass (higher mass=close) and directly proportional to maximum speed (higher maximum speed = further away).



Exactly this ... Though, I think dreadnoughts should always have a hard time burning back. ...

Frigates / exploration ships / interceptors, etc, should always land further away ...

Larger class ships should not get these bonuses.
Fluffi Flaffi
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#556 - 2014-08-07 14:31:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Fluffi Flaffi
Rivka wrote:
Fluffi Flaffi wrote:


If you want frigate warfare, there are plenty of options already in EvE, RvB, FW, etc.


This logic doesn't follow. What are Class 1 wormholes for, if not for frigates?

New Players, especially explorers, etc, or pilots who specialize in frigates, love wormhole space.

Frigate piloting is by far the funnest "class" of ship to pilot.


C1 are for frigates? Really. OMG. Have you ever been visiting a wormhole?
Anyway I see the "logic doesn't follow", but you startet the frigate Thing and where I agree with you, that piloting frigates is a lot more fun than BS class or capitals that doesn't mean that if we both like it, anybody else do that as well.

And yes, at the moment Explorers like to explor wormhole space until they recognize they have nothing to do there because they can't do the Data / Relic Sites in in their CovertOps Frigate and if they are using ships like Stratios to clear C1/C2 sites the risk vs. reward it completely terrible and not worth any effort.

If this in future combines with get killed already at the entrance because of this mass-jumprange entrance this will spread around in eve and you will see not only less People living in wormholes, but also less People visiting w-space! I am quite sure about that point!

Edit: Honestly, I would accept that mass-jumprange idea immediately if they add this to every stargate and every Cyno and jumpbridge at the same time! That would be hell a lot of fun to see the reactions of those 0.0, lowsec and Hisec Players writing in this thread, but have no to nearly no idea what wormhole living means. Twisted
Alabugin
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#557 - 2014-08-07 14:34:40 UTC
If this change is removed, and all the others kept - it will be the best patch EVER and probably boister population of EVE and WH's a lot.

As it stands now, this change being implemented in 90% disagreed upon, offers nothing interesting, and only causes headaches for both smaller and larger WH corps.

The reasoning has been covered before - please CCP remove this change, everything else is amazing!!

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#558 - 2014-08-07 14:34:44 UTC
Alicia Stormbringer wrote:
Why are all the changes made to promote pvp there's plenty of places to find that if you want in eve without forcing it on everyone



This isn't a pro pvp change. It increases the probability of ganking rolling ships. That's not pvp. The delay wh spawn until a ship jumps through inceases the possibility of ganking folks doing pve. That's not pvp either.

Don't white knight me here. I've been ganking everything I could for years. I'm just saying these mechanic changes ARE NOT pro pvp - they are pro ganking.

That being said, I agree that there are plenty of places in eve where you can jump though something and end up too far away to jump back without forcing it on wh mechanics.

The next logical step in wh ruination will be to have concord enforce agression timers on wh. Just think about it - things would be..... RISKIER.
Rivka
AWE Corporation
Intrepid Crossing
#559 - 2014-08-07 14:36:36 UTC
unimatrix0030 wrote:

Lol You have no wormhole experiance what so ever that is very clear now!


It appears to me, that higher class ships would get advantages in lower class wormholes, should "landing" distances in wormholes be modified as proposed.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding Fozzie's chart... but it appears that higher mass ships would get an advantage to landing distance ...

So, for "wolf pack frigate corps" it becomes very difficult to defend against an incursion of larger class ships--especially with the constant 16 hour random wormhole..
Fluffi Flaffi
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#560 - 2014-08-07 14:41:51 UTC
Rivka wrote:
unimatrix0030 wrote:

Lol You have no wormhole experiance what so ever that is very clear now!


It appears to me, that higher class ships would get advantages in lower class wormholes, should "landing" distances in wormholes be modified as proposed.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding Fozzie's chart... but it appears that higher mass ships would get an advantage to landing distance ...

So, for "wolf pack frigate corps" it becomes very difficult to defend against an incursion of larger class ships--especially with the constant 16 hour random wormhole..


You know, that Capital Ships are not allowed to jump through wormholes leading into C1-C4, don't you?