These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Evernus [2.2 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

First post
Author
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1141 - 2017-05-12 11:13:22 UTC
As a workaround you can change the price importer in the preferences to whole region instead of auto or individual.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Shee Mail
Roids are Us
#1142 - 2017-05-12 11:50:49 UTC
Thank you for the replies. Where can i set the "price importer in the preferences to whole region instead of auto or individual"? I looked everywhere and cannot find it.

The thing is that i am trading with only around 50 low-market-volume items and i am not even trading in jita, so i dont get where could be those 2mil orders coming from, even when i include the citadels. Each item i am trading has 10 buy and 10 sell order at best in the whole region, so that really doesn't add up. Is it now checking just everything everywhere?
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1143 - 2017-05-12 12:37:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Pete Butcher
The setting is in the import source preferences. The bug is causing the same citadel to be asked for the same data multiple times.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1144 - 2017-05-12 13:37:03 UTC
A serious bug has been fixed:

  • [fixed] bug causing large amounts of requests sent for citadel data

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Shee Mail
Roids are Us
#1145 - 2017-05-12 14:07:31 UTC
Thanks for the hotfix. Also the workaround to setting import as "whole" did fix it and i was down from 2mil orders imported to less than 600 orders, which is reasonable and works well. Thank you!
Krysenth
Saints Of Havoc
#1146 - 2017-05-13 04:11:26 UTC
So... unless it takes a long time to install the latest version from scratch, the latest available evernus install for windows is broke AF right now, to the point it hangs instead of actually installs anything.
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1147 - 2017-05-13 05:42:47 UTC
Krysenth wrote:
So... unless it takes a long time to install the latest version from scratch, the latest available evernus install for windows is broke AF right now, to the point it hangs instead of actually installs anything.


I just managed to install it without any problems. Server logs show people are also downloading it. If the problem is with the download, try unziping the package directly: http://repo.evernus.com/com.evernus.win64/

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Krysenth
Saints Of Havoc
#1148 - 2017-05-13 06:48:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Krysenth
Pete Butcher wrote:
Krysenth wrote:
So... unless it takes a long time to install the latest version from scratch, the latest available evernus install for windows is broke AF right now, to the point it hangs instead of actually installs anything.


I just managed to install it without any problems. Server logs show people are also downloading it. If the problem is with the download, try unziping the package directly: http://repo.evernus.com/com.evernus.win64/

No issues downloading the installer. It simply hangs into a process termination when it goes to START installing (ie clicking next after confirming the shortcut directory). I'll give that a try though. Any idea if it's using ESI already/yet?


edit: package method worked for latest version. Should probably add that to the downloads area for evernus as well as an alternate method. Might be good for portable installations too.
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1149 - 2017-05-13 07:07:47 UTC
No idea why would the installer hang for you. You can always use the zip - it will also work. ESI has been used to a long time now.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Krysenth
Saints Of Havoc
#1150 - 2017-05-13 07:08:56 UTC
Pete Butcher wrote:
No idea why would the installer hang for you. You can always use the zip - it will also work. ESI has been used to a long time now.

Probably a Windows quirk. God knows it has them.
Forlorn Wongraven
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1151 - 2017-05-13 07:56:48 UTC
Pete Butcher wrote:
Ah, that explains it. When you build it locally, you have to register your own client at https://developers.eveonline.com/ . For obvious reasons, I cannot include my client id and secret in the code. I updated the build instructions: http://evernus.com/help/#source_code_compilation_all

What's the actual callback url I have to put in for local usage?

Winner ATXI , 3rd place ATXII, winner ATXIII, 2nd ATXIV - follow me on twitter: @ForlornW

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1152 - 2017-05-13 08:12:46 UTC
Forlorn Wongraven wrote:

What's the actual callback url I have to put in for local usage?


http://evernus.com/sso-authentication/

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1153 - 2017-05-13 08:44:25 UTC
OSX version is now available.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1154 - 2017-05-17 04:18:13 UTC
Link to the OSX version has been fixed to point to the latest one.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Genii Cucullati
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#1155 - 2017-05-20 00:47:14 UTC
Hi, I'm having a hard time clearing Evernus of all past data. It's not showing up Citadels for me, so I'm trying to do a full from-scratch reinstall but every time I do it clearly is pulling from information that exists on my hard drive *somewhere*, but I don't know where that is.
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1156 - 2017-05-20 05:47:41 UTC
Genii Cucullati wrote:
Hi, I'm having a hard time clearing Evernus of all past data. It's not showing up Citadels for me, so I'm trying to do a full from-scratch reinstall but every time I do it clearly is pulling from information that exists on my hard drive *somewhere*, but I don't know where that is.


If you want to do a full clean you need to remove your database from %APPDATA%\local\evernus.com\db\main.db, although if you don't mind sharing it with me I can investigate what the problem is.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Genii Cucullati
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#1157 - 2017-05-24 21:15:37 UTC
Pete Butcher wrote:
Genii Cucullati wrote:
Hi, I'm having a hard time clearing Evernus of all past data. It's not showing up Citadels for me, so I'm trying to do a full from-scratch reinstall but every time I do it clearly is pulling from information that exists on my hard drive *somewhere*, but I don't know where that is.


If you want to do a full clean you need to remove your database from %APPDATA%\local\evernus.com\db\main.db, although if you don't mind sharing it with me I can investigate what the problem is.



For some reason, it was being a pain even after I did that, but then I took it step by step:

--> Uninstalled Evernus
--> Deleted the entire %APPDATA%\local\evernus.com folder
--> Reinstalled Evernus x64 on Win 10
--> Used pre-defined API key
--> Imported conquerable stations
--> Imported citadels
--> Selected the appropriate character
--> Making sure "try to import citadels" is checked
--> Clicked API Import

and I still don't get citadel orders. Only from the station my orders are currently in. The citadel in question is in the same system as the station, and I do have access to buy, sell, dock, etc. etc. from that citadel. I afterward attempted to import prices from web, but still nothing doing. Everything I've attempted results in Evernus just straight up pretending that the only market orders in system are those that are in station.

I'd be happy to turn over any data necessary to figure this out. Between that and market analysis also not acknowledging citadels, I'm pretty much unable to use it currently.
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1158 - 2017-05-25 04:31:11 UTC
Ok, can you privately share your database with me? I'll investigate.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Somi Zulfi
A Blessed Bean
Pandemic Horde
#1159 - 2017-05-26 13:12:16 UTC
How'd you make those graphs mentioned in yoru twitter?
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1160 - 2017-05-26 13:44:37 UTC
Somi Zulfi wrote:
How'd you make those graphs mentioned in yoru twitter?


The inter-region technical analysis will be available in the next version. Currently, you can open those graphs individually in the regional market analysis tab.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool