These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New Freighter's - Mandated by EULA Section 16

First post
Author
afkalt
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#61 - 2014-08-03 18:53:13 UTC
FT Diomedes wrote:
Pheusia wrote:
Other players blowing my ships up interferes with my enjoyment of the game therefore DCUs should give 100% shield resists.

I am still waiting for the Invulnerability Field to give me invulnerability!

It's adaptive. Clue is in the name. Adapt Blink

I know you're kidding, but I had to hit that one Cool
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#62 - 2014-08-03 19:18:05 UTC
Hopelesshobo wrote:
Why should someone be able to bump someone for 10 minutes because he is waiting for his buddies that are currently actively engaged in NOT playing the game by taking a bio, to come back and get a kill? I'ts fair enough to keep a ship locked down for a minute to a minute in a half without sacrificing a ship to keep it in place. I'm sure plenty of ganks can, and still will happen.

If it takes them 10 minutes to get to the bumper it means you've got 9 minutes and 45 seconds to arrange for the bumper to be ganked. Your webber is still on grid (you did bring a webber, right?) can easily get you out in the remining 15 seconds unless you have the reaction time of a sloth.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

HardRockLife
Diabolically Sexy Eureka-Secret Science R Us
#63 - 2014-08-03 20:15:08 UTC
engaging warp makes you intangible. Thus to gank you must pack scrams. Which is the only true pvp module, since npcs can't be effected
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#64 - 2014-08-03 23:05:08 UTC
Quote:
5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

Thread closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department