These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Titan - What's the point?

Author
Kelaian Stareine
Deliverance.
Ocularis Inferno
#41 - 2014-07-31 06:31:19 UTC
Just go for a super instead if you don't already have one.
Super spikinator
Hegemonous Conscripts
#42 - 2014-07-31 07:04:58 UTC
Building a titan is the eve equivalent of replacing your teeth with diamond - Flashy, impractical, expensive, painful for you, time consuming for a team of people, probably included some illegal labour and the spilling of another's blood in a country far away from yours and above all attracts attention of the most warranted and unwarranted sorts. In the end you kinda of regret it at some level but you're stuck with it.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#43 - 2014-07-31 07:49:02 UTC
Ah, to dream of supers...

Jumping to a cyno, pressing F1 (your doomsday) on the primary and continuing until you die or downtime hits... maybe once a year.

Or just getting ganked by elo knight's boys in the spaceshower (a bubblebath, perhaps?)

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#44 - 2014-07-31 07:53:01 UTC
Really, without someone who can order you to jump in and get you reimbursed if you die on their orders (and not die stupidly of course), it seems really...

blingy

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Rose of Shadow
Deep Lovin
#45 - 2014-07-31 08:14:44 UTC
Poen wrote:
I always wanted to fly a Titan. But is it still a good road to follow?

I read all the above stuff to at least see one similar reply to the one I'm about to give.. Sadly enough I was disappointed.

Here it comes: I LOVE your dedication into playing EVE the way YOU want to play it Big smile

Sure, you will have troubles building your Titan, keeping it alive especially. but... That's not the point!

If you want to fly a Titan, go for it! Big smile
Get it blown up and BAM! mission accomplished.

And after that you can simply use all the gained skills to do something else to have fun with in EVE. Blink

Some people take EVE way to serious and speak about "wasting time on SP". You only waste time if you get SP for something you do not enjoy. Because let's be honest here..

EVE is a game, and games are meant to be fun Smile
Previous page123