These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

CIRIUS PATCH " downtime late !

First post First post
Author
Solecist Project
#21 - 2014-07-22 12:20:39 UTC
pew pew pew

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Solecist Project
#22 - 2014-07-22 12:24:21 UTC
I'll make a spread through the forums later on, to advertise my blog.

I suggest you add it to your signature, dear reader. You'd help me with that.
Compared to other blogs, what I'm writing isn't full of bullshit about one or the other side of something.

I hate blogs. Seriously. I wouldn't even call mine a blog.
I just write crap. There's far more to write about than what I can deal with! lol

Like yesterday there was Robertina and she made a local guessing game.

I, seriously, won a nighthawk! :D

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Solecist Project
#23 - 2014-07-22 12:25:41 UTC
Goldiiie! Hi! :D

Tan'Natok
Storm Chasers.
Pandemic Horde
#24 - 2014-07-22 13:18:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Tan'Natok
Latest DevBlog wrote:
PE (Production Efficiency) is now called TE (Time Efficiency) because it's more obvious what it means. ME (Material Efficiency) keeps the same name. In both cases we are now displaying both values in the UI as negative numbers, as they are reductions; this is possible because of the invention changes mentioned later on!

Quote:
Working as intended.

Ok, got it now, I though it had messed up as my Prospect BPCs were not much different from my other better researched BPCs, seems I got a free upgrade :)

Sweet so far, fancy interface is fancy.
Gorinia Sanford
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2014-07-22 15:33:37 UTC
sarah jane fibbonachie wrote:
downtime late whats going on? ccp you had 4 hours come on Big smile

So this is the obligatory "why is the patch taking so long" thread.
Previous page12