These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

pushing for harder punishment on hi sec gankers

First post
Author
Velicitia
XS Tech
#921 - 2015-01-12 12:39:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Velicitia
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
just a driveby reminder to stop and laugh Big smile
Veers Belvar wrote:

Incursions is the eltie PvE content of Eve....and often running incursions can be more challenging than fleet level PvP


Edit: boom, sniped top page.



to be fair, he is kinda right -- public incursion fleets (e.g. where pilots don't work together that much, if ever, after that fleet disbands) are pretty awful. You don't have the same "well oiled machine" feeling that a good FC with good members that you get in fleet ops.


edit -- \o/ top page

edit 2 --> then again, it is veers you're talking about ... so "public incursion fleets" probably mean "me and my alts" Roll

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Gorila Vengaza
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#922 - 2015-01-12 13:51:54 UTC
412nv Yaken wrote:
Would be interested to kmow if op is still playing or has rage quit yet.


Cans I has his stuff?Lol
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#923 - 2015-01-12 14:03:51 UTC
Hahaha, I thought the isd incinerated this thread months ago.
hands up,
whose the necromancer,
I'm looking at you anal canal .
Jevatoxa
Amandla Legion
Electus Matari
#924 - 2015-01-12 16:39:42 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Hahaha, I thought the isd incinerated this thread months ago.
hands up,
whose the necromancer,
I'm looking at you anal canal .


I'm sure we can squeeze a few more tears out of this before the lock hammer falls Evil
CODE Agent AC
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#925 - 2015-01-13 02:12:53 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Hahaha, I thought the isd incinerated this thread months ago.
hands up,
whose the necromancer,
I'm looking at you anal canal .


I thought that this thread would be like a nice wine that gets better with age.

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#926 - 2015-01-13 02:16:10 UTC
CODE Agent AC wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Hahaha, I thought the isd incinerated this thread months ago.
hands up,
whose the necromancer,
I'm looking at you anal canal .


I thought that this thread would be like a nice wine that gets better with age.



That would require it having been a nice wine in the first place.

You know, instead of makeshift, halfassed prison liquor, fermented behind a radiator.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

CODE Agent AC
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#927 - 2015-01-13 02:19:52 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
CODE Agent AC wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Hahaha, I thought the isd incinerated this thread months ago.
hands up,
whose the necromancer,
I'm looking at you anal canal .


I thought that this thread would be like a nice wine that gets better with age.



That would require it having been a nice wine in the first place.

You know, instead of makeshift, halfassed prison liquor, fermented behind a radiator.



Silk purses have been made from pig's ears though.

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#928 - 2015-01-13 02:27:04 UTC
CODE Agent AC wrote:

Silk purses have been made from pig's ears though.


True. But the only thing you can really say about makeshift, halfassed prison liquor is that it gives people headaches when they consume it.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Ned Thomas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#929 - 2015-01-13 02:32:08 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
CODE Agent AC wrote:

Silk purses have been made from pig's ears though.


True. But the only thing you can really say about makeshift, halfassed prison liquor is that it gives people headaches when they consume it.


Well that's not the ONLY thing you can say about it. It has a bonus side effect of killing you if you're exposed to enough of it.

But that's anything I suppose.
IIshira
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#930 - 2015-01-13 11:46:14 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
CODE Agent AC wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Hahaha, I thought the isd incinerated this thread months ago.
hands up,
whose the necromancer,
I'm looking at you anal canal .


I thought that this thread would be like a nice wine that gets better with age.



That would require it having been a nice wine in the first place.

You know, instead of makeshift, halfassed prison liquor, fermented behind a radiator.


Don't knock good radiator made booze till you try it :D
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#931 - 2015-01-13 11:56:30 UTC
IIshira wrote:

Don't knock good radiator made booze till you try it :D


I've had that, and seen worse besides.

I once had someone make the most wretched cocktail I have ever encountered in my whole life in front of me.

Hand sanitizer, kosher salt and generic orange sports drink powder. I could barely disguise my revulsion, and I did not partake. For which my brain cells thanked me.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#932 - 2015-01-13 12:11:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Ima Wreckyou
(never mind, found the right thread)
IIshira
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#933 - 2015-01-15 20:56:20 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
IIshira wrote:

Don't knock good radiator made booze till you try it :D


I've had that, and seen worse besides.

I once had someone make the most wretched cocktail I have ever encountered in my whole life in front of me.

Hand sanitizer, kosher salt and generic orange sports drink powder. I could barely disguise my revulsion, and I did not partake. For which my brain cells thanked me.


I think this was a wise decision on your part... Homemade booze isn't toxic if made correctly... Hand sanitizer can be deadly depending on the type of alcohol and other ingredients. I guess both carry a risk but one is intended for drinking and the other isn't.

I know people that tried moonshine just to say they did it but I don't think anyone would be impressed if someone said "I've tried hand sanitizer" lol
CODE Agent AC
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#934 - 2015-01-16 00:56:49 UTC
IIshira wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
IIshira wrote:

Don't knock good radiator made booze till you try it :D


I've had that, and seen worse besides.

I once had someone make the most wretched cocktail I have ever encountered in my whole life in front of me.

Hand sanitizer, kosher salt and generic orange sports drink powder. I could barely disguise my revulsion, and I did not partake. For which my brain cells thanked me.


I think this was a wise decision on your part... Homemade booze isn't toxic if made correctly... Hand sanitizer can be deadly depending on the type of alcohol and other ingredients. I guess both carry a risk but one is intended for drinking and the other isn't.

I know people that tried moonshine just to say they did it but I don't think anyone would be impressed if someone said "I've tried hand sanitizer" lol



Radiator shine is typically toxic though, mostly due to the use of lead solder and residual Ethylene glycol is not new.

That being said, drinking hand sanitizer sounds like drinking Aqua Velva. (FYI, you can filter the color out of the AV by straining it through white bread!)

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

Charlie Jacobson
#935 - 2015-01-16 13:02:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Charlie Jacobson
Yesterday I semi-afk mined in a retriever for 11 hours in Uedama, while playing Hearthstone and doing out of game stuff. To my great disappointment I was not even ganked once. Clearly ganking is too hard. I suggest great nerfs to mining barge EHP and concord response times.

On a related note, does anyone have any good game suggestions for afk-mining? I just can't seem to enjoy Hearthstone.

Requirements:

  • Ability to run in a smallish window.
  • Ability to pause at any time (or turn based game)
  • Not stressful
Dradis Aulmais
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#936 - 2015-01-16 15:26:14 UTC
I want people to randomly explode in game. No warning just boom warp core malfunction

Dradis Aulmais, Federal Attorney Number 54896

Free The Scope Three

CODE Agent AC
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#937 - 2015-01-17 09:29:01 UTC
Charlie Jacobson wrote:
Yesterday I semi-afk mined in a retriever for 11 hours in Uedama, while playing Hearthstone and doing out of game stuff. To my great disappointment I was not even ganked once. Clearly ganking is too hard. I suggest great nerfs to mining barge EHP and concord response times.

On a related note, does anyone have any good game suggestions for afk-mining? I just can't seem to enjoy Hearthstone.

Requirements:

  • Ability to run in a smallish window.
  • Ability to pause at any time (or turn based game)
  • Not stressful



Have you tried Spider Solitaire?

The Artist Formerly Known As AC. 

The terminal end of the digestive system. 

The Best CSM Candidate

Concord Guy's Cousin
Doomheim
#938 - 2015-01-17 10:35:55 UTC
CODE Agent AC wrote:
Charlie Jacobson wrote:
Yesterday I semi-afk mined in a retriever for 11 hours in Uedama, while playing Hearthstone and doing out of game stuff. To my great disappointment I was not even ganked once. Clearly ganking is too hard. I suggest great nerfs to mining barge EHP and concord response times.

On a related note, does anyone have any good game suggestions for afk-mining? I just can't seem to enjoy Hearthstone.

Requirements:

  • Ability to run in a smallish window.
  • Ability to pause at any time (or turn based game)
  • Not stressful



Have you tried Spider Solitaire?
I play lemmings in the IGB while I'm mining.

ISD LackOfFaith ~ "Your Catalyst was a hamster, and your Retriever smelt of elderberries"

NPC Forum Alt, because reasons.