These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Worst Merc`s ever award?

First post
Author
Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858
Heroes and Villains.
#161 - 2014-07-20 00:41:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Boom Boom Longtime
[quote=Lucas Kell]

Crikey, as a man on the internet you sure spend alot of your free time devoting it towards endeavouring to provide wall of text social commentary on the activities of other men on the internet in this game Lucas Kell

Willing to bet an alt of yours got blown up and you are mad.

I've always maintained some men on the internet can't seperate fantasy from reality.

Concord Approved Trader

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#162 - 2014-07-20 01:18:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
NightmareX wrote:
Yes, we are elite as our killboard shows. For you, we aren't elite because you are a fanboy of someone with some better stats that you feel the need to sucks the balls to.
lol, get a clue mate. Look at your killboard, it's ****. It's a poorly padded ganker killboard. If you think that prove you are elite, then you obviously set a low bar. So by all means continue to think that you are elite and chuckle to yourself, the rest of the game will look at you and laugh.

NightmareX wrote:
Wait a second. You are telling me that i'm rageposting here?
Uh, yes. Wall after wall after wall of posts where you throw insults and me, repeately contradict yourself, fail to read what you respond to and scream about how elite you are. Yes, that's rageposting mate. It's not rage for me to be telling you you are terribad, you seem to misunderstand the word rage.

NightmareX wrote:
If our killboard says to everyone that we are elite at killing alot of war targets and inflicting alot of damage in isk to them, then how is that false?
Your killboard show easy pad kills for a risk averse bunch of bad gankers. That's literally all it shows. Anyone with eyes can tell you your killboard doesn't indicate skill in any form of PvP.

NightmareX wrote:
Awwww, your tears are delicious. Maybe you should go to our killboard and do an explanation on why we aren't killing everything that our war targets use instead of crying over it?
LOL. You calling it tears doesn't make it so Lol
Your MASSIVE rageposts make it all the more funny. Thank you for being such an entertaining muse.

By the way, between your rage fits, have you figured out how killboards are actually broken yet by the way, or is that still lies I make up because you're so uber? Even your leader admits quite plainly they are chronically broken.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#163 - 2014-07-20 01:21:17 UTC
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
[quote=Lucas Kell]

Crikey, as a man on the internet you sure spend alot of your free time devoting it towards endeavouring to provide wall of text social commentary on the activities of other men on the internet in this game Lucas Kell

I've always maintained some men on the internet can't seperate fantasy from reality.
That's a bet you'd lose then. When I'm working, travelling or on ops, I post on the forum. Winding Nightmare up into multiple page rageposts as he screams about how superior he is for ganking an iteron is a form of entertainment and nothing more. To be honest, I don't really have much of an issue with Marmite, they are just another highsec wardec group albeit more risk averse than the usual ones. The only time I see them on a non-NPC character is Burn Jita. If they didn't provide such entertaining walls of rage I'd probably get back to winding people up about the industry changes or T2 BPOs.

NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#164 - 2014-07-20 01:34:37 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
lol, get a clue mate. Look at your killboard, it's ****. It's a poorly padded ganker killboard. If you think that prove you are elite, then you obviously set a low bar. So by all means continue to think that you are elite and chuckle to yourself, the rest of the game will look at you and laugh.

Look, if you are going to educate us on who are bad or not, at least you have to be better than this?

I mean, omg, true PVPer right there fellas. 57 kills since 2007. You must know way more about PVP then i do. Not only that, but under the statistics on you there, it says this: Favourite prey: Capsule. Elite PVP right there. Killing defenseless pods.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Uh, yes. Wall after wall after wall of posts where you throw insults and me, repeately contradict yourself, fail to read what you respond to and scream about how elite you are. Yes, that's rageposting mate. It's not rage for me to be telling you you are terribad, you seem to misunderstand the word rage.

Did you forget to read the 6 points i made that tells us that it's you that are raging and crying here?

We are elite at making you rage and cry. How about that one Lol?

You are just butthurt that me / us are better than your useless carebear alliance.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Your killboard show easy pad kills for a risk averse bunch of bad gankers. That's literally all it shows. Anyone with eyes can tell you your killboard doesn't indicate skill in any form of PvP.

What easy pad kills means for you isn't the same as it means for us here in empire. We are elite at killing our war targets pretty effectively. You don't have the balls to admit it. You know it's right and you know yout have a ****** killboard statistics and don't know what PVP is. The evidence is in the link i posted over about you.

If you say our killboard says we are bad, then you are so bad from your own statistics that you barely know what PVP is. If our killboard tells you that, then Battleclinic tells us that you don't belong in any topics that have with PVP to do. You are a carebear as the Battleclinic statistics on you says.

Lucas Kell wrote:
LOL. You calling it tears doesn't make it so Lol
Your MASSIVE rageposts make it all the more funny. Thank you for being such an entertaining muse.

Says the guy with 57 kills since 2007. True PVP hero right there fellas.

It's you that are raging because i just proved you to be completely clueless about what PVP is and you can't even admit it that being elite isn't just one thing.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Boom Boom Longtime
Heroes and Villains.
#165 - 2014-07-20 01:34:53 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
[quote=Lucas Kell]

That's a bet you'd lose then. When I'm working, travelling or on ops, I post on the forum. Winding Nightmare up into multiple page rageposts as he screams about how superior he is for ganking an iteron is a form of entertainment and nothing more. To be honest, I don't really have much of an issue with Marmite, they are just another highsec wardec group albeit more risk averse than the usual ones. The only time I see them on a non-NPC character is Burn Jita. If they didn't provide such entertaining walls of rage I'd probably get back to winding people up about the industry changes or T2 BPOs.

Posting on the forums in your free time complaining about non consensual pvp in a game that is quintessentially pvp orientated doesn't augment your flawed logic in any way Lucas.

Concord Approved Trader

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#166 - 2014-07-20 01:48:08 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Look, if you are going to educate us on who are bad or not, at least you have to be better than this?

I mean, omg, true PVPer right there fellas. 57 kills since 2007. You must know way more about PVP then i do. Not only that, but under the statistics on you there, it says this: Favourite prey: Capsule. Elite PVP right there. Killing defenseless pods.
First off, Industry character.
Secondly, I never claimed to know more about PvP than you do, but I know enough to spot a risk averse bunch of pansies.

NightmareX wrote:
Did you forget to read the 6 points i made that tells us that it's you that are raging and crying here?
Nope, I read your 6 ridiculous points, and not one of them made any sense or was based in fact. You even went so far as to claim I have a single definition of elite, which I have already demonstrated is not the case. You are simply not elite by ANY form of the word.

And yes, your posts clearly are rage filled, hence your need to resort to personal attacks and childish insults in every post.

NightmareX wrote:
What easy pad kills means for you isn't the same as it means for us here in empire. We are elite at killing our war targets pretty effectively.
Hahaha, So 10 on 1 killing industry ships isn't easy padding?
And no, you obviously aren't very good at killing your targets or I wouldn't have just dropped of 11b worth of product in Amarr.

NightmareX wrote:
Says the guy with 57 kills since 2007. True PVP hero right there fellas.

It's you that are raging because i just proved you to be completely clueless about what PVP is and you can't even admit it that being elite isn't just one thing.
lol ok, keep repeating it, and I'm sure it will suddenly matter. BAsically your argument boils down to this:
Even though you admitted you go for easy targets and the lowest risk, and even though it's been explained in multiple ways how people avoid be negatively affected by you and even though it's well know why killboards are broken, and even though it's been proven that when a competent group attacks you you get dunked then hide in station, you still want to claim you are some epic PvP force to be reckoned with, and because I'm primarily and industry character, None of your failing matter.
You are a joke my friend, but thanks for keeping me entertained with all your epeen rubbing rage.

And I've stated that being elite isn't "just one thing", but you aren't elite in ANY way. Seriously, get over repeating yourself without bothering to read, it makes you look dumb. It generally helps when your counterpoints are based on the actual conversation, since when you don;t read and state something clearly misquoting or misunderstanding a previous point, you automatically lose credibility.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#167 - 2014-07-20 01:57:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
Posting on the forums in your free time complaining about non consensual pvp in a game that is quintessentially pvp orientated doesn't augment your flawed logic in any way Lucas.
I think our definitions of "free time" differ. It's also pretty amusing that somene that spends most of their time repeatedly spamming local with scams is giving me a lecture on what I spend my time doing. Lol

At the end of the day I play EVE for entertainment. Part of that entertainment is watching people get massively upset when you tell them they suck, kinda like Nightmare here. He's actually incapable of walking away from the discussion unless I claim he is elite, which will never happen all the time I remain entertained (which will be a while no doubt). In the meantime he's continuing to change his story and contradict himself, and even going so far as to claim killboards aren't fundamentally flawed.

Oh, and by the way, I have no issue with non-consensual PvP. I participate in Burn Jita, and fully support wardec mechanics being freely used on people who don't particularly want to be attacked. I just fail to see how ganking ships that stand no chance of killing you and running away from anything resembling even odd makes someone an elite highsec PvPer. Maybe it's just me, but being an elite highsec PvPer would seem to require something that shows you are more skilled than your opponents. I don't claim to be elite when I'm 100-1 dropping freighters in Jita.

NightmareX
#168 - 2014-07-20 02:13:44 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
First off, Industry character.
Secondly, I never claimed to know more about PvP than you do, but I know enough to spot a risk averse bunch of pansies.

First of all, that's nothing more than just lame excuse. You don't even have a PVP character. If you have it, then prove it that you have a PVP character and prove it that you have the experience in what PVP is by showing good killboard statistics.

If not, yoou are just lying and crying.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Nope, I read your 6 ridiculous points, and not one of them made any sense or was based in fact. You even went so far as to claim I have a single definition of elite, which I have already demonstrated is not the case. You are simply not elite by ANY form of the word.

And yes, your posts clearly are rage filled, hence your need to resort to personal attacks and childish insults in every post.

Awww, at least prove them to be wrong. All you say here is WORDS without evidences.

Yes, you have a single definition of what elite is as you don't think others can be elite just because your loverboy / fanboy do some elite things. He's elite at what he does to how he play EVE and we are elite to what we do and to how we play EVE.

Oh, so it's personal attack when i prove you to be wrong with evidences and then call you out for making false excuses while at the same time you deny it?

You asks for it your self. You have to be completely blocked for the thing called real life and IQ if you have this type of agenda you spews out on this forum and at the same time thinks your evidenceless arguments to be true.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Hahaha, So 10 on 1 killing industry ships isn't easy padding?
And no, you obviously aren't very good at killing your targets or I wouldn't have just dropped of 11b worth of product in Amarr.

Again, you are so clueless that you don't even see that the way WE play EVE (not your dumb way) is making us to be elite at what we provide to our customers. Is there any rules that says that we have to kill such and such ships and do super gay homo honor 1 vs 1 games before we can be taken as elite at how we play EVE and how we do our business?

Do you know what PVP is?

Lucas Kell wrote:
lol ok, keep repeating it, and I'm sure it will suddenly matter. BAsically your argument boils down to this:
Even though you admitted you go for easy targets and the lowest risk, and even though it's been explained in multiple ways how people avoid be negatively affected by you and even though it's well know why killboards are broken, and even though it's been proven that when a competent group attacks you you get dunked then hide in station, you still want to claim you are some epic PvP force to be reckoned with, and because I'm primarily and industry character, None of your failing matter.
You are a joke my friend, but thanks for keeping me entertained with all your epeen rubbing rage.

Like you repeat what elite means anything?

I go for easy targets because that's how we do our wars. Like i have said, we are elite at killing our war targets independent of HOW we kill them. We are elite at making ships explodes over and over and over every day witch is the things we provide to our customers. Our customers pays us and hires us to kill someone. We do that job extremely effective and we gets the job done. We are elite at our job. You don't define what's elite with our way to play the game. You defines what elite is in your fantasy.

So keep lol'ing away. Is that the only thing you can do?

Lucas Kell wrote:
And I've stated that being elite isn't "just one thing", but you aren't elite in ANY way. Seriously, get over repeating yourself without bothering to read, it makes you look dumb. It generally helps when your counterpoints are based on the actual conversation, since when you don;t read and state something clearly misquoting or misunderstanding a previous point, you automatically lose credibility.

Read over. I explained what we are elite at. If you don't like it, then go somewhere else. We don't need crybabies that don't understand what elite means and what peoples can do to make them elite.

We are elite at making you cry and rage.

So let me say it one more time. We are elite at what Marmite do, we are elite at killing war targets for our customers, we are elite at doing our job extremely good, we are elite at making peoples cry (like you) and we are elite at pointing out that you are are carebear and not a PVP and don't know what PVP is as long as you can't show some evidences that you do PVP and have good statistics.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#169 - 2014-07-20 02:22:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
NightmareX wrote:
First of all, that's nothing more than just lame excuse. You don't even have a PVP character. If you have it, then prove it that you have a PVP character and prove it that you have the experience in what PVP is by showing good killboard statistics.
lol, I don't need to prove anything to you, especially since providing you with any non-null PvP character would be burning an alt. When I inevitably burn a combat alt for something else I'll link him. Either way though it's beside the point. You don't need to be a driver to know the guy repeatedly driving through hedges is a bad one.

NightmareX wrote:
Awww, at least prove them to be wrong. All you say here is WORDS without evidences.
I don't even know what you want me to prove. Your 6 points were basically insults and opinions, none of which were provable. Basically you are stating ridculous and meaningless claims that you know can't be proven then demanding proof, else claiming victory. It doesn't actually work that way. All that does is show that you can't proved a real counterpoint.

NightmareX wrote:
Again, you are so clueless that you don't even see that the way WE play EVE (not your dumb way) is making us to be elite at what we provide to our customers.
Yes, you play EVE, and you might like what you do, but you are NOT elite at doing it. Explain what part of what you do requires the level of skill that would make you elite. Explain what is is you do which other "normal" players would be incapable of doing. Everyone could do what you do, and many people do and do it better. This is why it's not "elite", by any definition of the word.

NightmareX wrote:
I go for easy targets because that's how we do our wars.
Thank you for admitting that you are poor at PvP. I take it this means you are conceding your argument?

NightmareX wrote:
Read over. I explained what we are elite at. If you don't like it, then go somewhere else. We don't need crybabies that don't understand what elite means and what peoples can do to make them elite.
I read it and basically it said "WAAAAH WE ARE ELITE BECAUSE OUT KILLBOARD NUMBERS ARE PADDED! WAAAAAH!". It doesn't actually mean anything, it's just the sound of a chestbeater whining.

By the way guy, learn some English at some point. It might just be your speg rage, but you're bordering on incoherent.

NightmareX
#170 - 2014-07-20 02:31:10 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
lol, I don't need to prove anything to you, especially since providing you with any non-null PvP character would be burning an alt. When I inevitably burn a combat alt for something else I'll link him. Either way though it's beside the point. You don't need to be a driver to know the guy repeatedly driving through hedges is a bad one.

Ahhh, funny isn't it?

You are to afraid to show your ****** PVP character to the public aren't you?

If you had been good with good killboard statistics, wou wouldn't had any issues by showing it off to prove yourself to be as good as you think you are.

Lucas Kell wrote:
I don't even know what you want me to prove. Your 6 points were basically insults and opinions, none of which were provable. Basically you are stating ridculous and meaningless claims that you know can't be proven then demanding proof, else claiming victory. It doesn't actually work that way. All that does is show that you can't proved a real counterpoint.

You need to prove that you know what PVP is. You need to prove that you do PVP so you at least can have some reasons to talk about what PVP is. Without it, you are nothing more than a carebear and clueless about PVP.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Yes, you play EVE, and you might like what you do, but you are NOT elite at doing it. Explain what part of what you do requires the level of skill that would make you elite. Explain what is is you do which other "normal" players would be incapable of doing. Everyone could do what you do, and many people do and do it better. This is why it's not "elite", by any definition of the word.

Again, you don't defines what elite is to how we play EVE. If you defines if we aren't elite, then i define that you don't know what PVP is and don't know what elite means.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Thank you for admitting that you are poor at PvP. I take it this means you are conceding your argument?

I find it quite funny that you haven't figured out yet that i'm talking about Marmite as a whole, not me alone. I'm talking about why we in Marmite are elite at what we do and why i'm a part of an elite merc alliance.

Maybe you should go to the doctor as you clearly can't read.

Lucas Kell wrote:
I read it and basically it said "WAAAAH WE ARE ELITE BECAUSE OUT KILLBOARD NUMBERS ARE PADDED! WAAAAAH!". It doesn't actually mean anything, it's just the sound of a chestbeater whining.

By the way guy, learn some English at some point.

WORDS.

Yes we are elite. If you don't like it, come kill us and prove us that we aren't elite at what we do.

Oh also, if you think i need to learn english, then you need to learn what elite means and that there exists millions of ways someone can be elite at.

Boom Boom Longtime
Heroes and Villains.
#171 - 2014-07-20 02:37:16 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
I think our definitions of "free time" differ. It's also pretty amusing that somene that spends most of their time repeatedly spamming local with scams is giving me a lecture on what I spend my time doing. Lol

At the end of the day I play EVE for entertainment. Part of that entertainment is watching people get massively upset when you tell them they suck, kinda like Nightmare here. He's actually incapable of walking away from the discussion unless I claim he is elite, which will never happen all the time I remain entertained (which will be a while no doubt). In the meantime he's continuing to change his story and contradict himself, and even going so far as to claim killboards aren't fundamentally flawed.

Oh, and by the way, I have no issue with non-consensual PvP. I participate in Burn Jita, and fully support wardec mechanics being freely used on people who don't particularly want to be attacked. I just fail to see how ganking ships that stand no chance of killing you and running away from anything resembling even odd makes someone an elite highsec PvPer. Maybe it's just me, but being an elite highsec PvPer would seem to require something that shows you are more skilled than your opponents. I don't claim to be elite when I'm 100-1 dropping freighters in Jita.

You are naive Lucas, and i love people like you who endeavour to tell me as a character how i play eve without ever knowing.

One might suggest you are a clown who can perform absent ever having to put on face paint?

Concord Approved Trader

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#172 - 2014-07-20 02:46:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
NightmareX wrote:
Ahhh, funny isn't it?

You are to afraid to show your ****** PVP character to the public aren't you?

If you had been good with good killboard statistics, wou wouldn't had any issues by showing it off to prove yourself to be as good as you think you are.
No, I just don't spend 6 months building a clean alt just to burn it when some random tells me I don't know what PvP is. Especially since it wouldn't change anything. Regardless of what I showed you, you'd still claim the same thing.

NightmareX wrote:
You need to prove that you know what PVP is. You need to prove that you do PVP so you at least can have some reasons to talk about what PVP is. Without it, you are nothing more than a carebear and clueless about PVP.
LOL. So in your mind, you have to prove you can PvP to talk about PvP? Why do you think you can talk about it then? Your killboard doesn't show any more PvP than when I'm F1 monkeying in a CFC operation. Basically you've dug yourself into a hole by admitting you pick easy kills, and now you are trying to invalidate my points by claiming absurd requirements to be ale to argue. What more hilarious is that I know more than you do about how well your alliance works, since I am one of your targets. I know that you are completely ineffective.

NightmareX wrote:
Again, you don't defines what elite is to how we play EVE. If you defines if we aren't elite, then i define that you don't know what PVP is and don't know what elite means.
I don't define anything. I simply state that you don't conform to ANY of the meanings given to the word elite. You suck at PvP, get over it.

NightmareX wrote:
I find it quite funny that you haven't figured out yet that i'm talking about Marmite as a whole, not me alone. I'm talking about why we in Marmite are elite at what we do and why i'm a part of an elite merc alliance.
And you (marmite as a whole) suck at PvP. You pick easy targets to pad your killboard because you are incapable of actually fighting. Your killboard proves this when you get dunked by alliances a fifth of your size.

NightmareX wrote:
Oh also, if you think i need to learn english, then you need to learn what elite means and that there exists millions of ways someone can be elite at.
There may be a million ways to be elite and you aren't any of them, no matter how many ragey whine posts you put up claiming you are.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#173 - 2014-07-20 02:48:58 UTC
You are naive Lucas, and i love people like you who endeavour to tell me as a character how i play eve without ever knowing.

One might suggest you are a clown who can perform absent ever having to put on face paint?
Uhhh, are you high right now, because this is all making a kind of sense that isn't.
I'm not telling you how you play, but I've seen you scamming in Amarr and evelocal lists you has having like thousands of the same scam lines posted in there. I just found it weird that while you do that, you feel the need to leap into a thread on the forum at start telling me that I'm wasting my time.

NightmareX
#174 - 2014-07-20 02:54:43 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
No, I just dont; spend 6 months building a clean alt just to brun it when some random tells me I don't know what PvP is. Especially since it wouldn't change anything. Regardless of what I showed you, you'd still claim the same thing.

Lame excuses are lame, and you know that to.

Lucas Kell wrote:
LOL. So in your mind, you have to prove you can PvP to talk about PvP? Why do you think you can talk about it then? Your killboard doesn't show any more PvP than when I'm F1 monkeying in a CFC operation. Basically you've dug yourself into a hole by admitting you pick easy kills, and now you are trying to invalidate my points by claiming absurd requirements to be ale to argue. What more hilarious is that I know more than you do about how well your alliance works, since I am one of your targets. I know that you are completely ineffective.

I do PVP everyday and i know what PVP is today. What PVP was 5 years ago when you did "try" PVP isn't saying anything to you on what PVP is today.

So prove it that you do PVP and prove it that you do good PVP.

Lucas Kell wrote:
I don't define anything. I simply state that you don't conform to ANY of the meanings given to the word elite. You suck at PvP, get over it.

Yeah, you defines what your opinions are witch is far from telling anything about what the truth is. What i'm saying about Marmite and why we are elite is something i have proven to be true via our killboard.

Lucas Kell wrote:
And you (marmite as a whole) suck at PvP. You pick easy targets to pad your killboard because you are incapable of actually fighting. Your killboard proves this when you get dunked by alliances a fifth of your size.

Did i forget to say that this is just your opinion?

What your opinion is doesn't have anything to do with the fact i'm telling you.

Lucas Kell wrote:
There may be a million ways to be elite and you aren't any of them, no matter how many ragey whine posts you put up claiming you are.

Did i forget AGAIN to tell you that this is your opinion?

Your opinion means nothing if you can't provide some facts or evidences.

NightmareX
#175 - 2014-07-20 02:57:44 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:

Uhhh, are you high right now, because this is all making a kind of sense that isn't.
I'm not telling you how you play, but I've seen you scamming in Amarr and evelocal lists you has having like thousands of the same scam lines posted in there. I just found it weird that while you do that, you feel the need to leap into a thread on the forum at start telling me that I'm wasting my time.

Boom Boom are elite at scamming. I know this as i'm in Amarr everyday my self.

Oh also, after reading your EVE blog and the 'About you' page, i'm more convinced that you aren't doing PVP at all.

Here, take a look at my own blog about EVE and other stuffs: http://tomhelgea.blogspot.no/

Boom Boom Longtime
Heroes and Villains.
#176 - 2014-07-20 03:26:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Boom Boom Longtime
Truth be told, i don't scam these days Big smile

If anything i did it previously as a social experiment to see how many prude men on the internet would bleat like sheep absent a shepherd as if it had any real life morality in a virtual space game that encourages violence.

Some men really need to reality check fantasy from reality .

Lucas <---

Concord Approved Trader

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#177 - 2014-07-20 05:53:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
NightmareX wrote:
I don't need to, since it changes nothing. It's a pathetic derailment of the argument because you know you've lost.

NightmareX wrote:
What i'm saying about Marmite and why we are elite is something i have proven to be true via our killboard.
Your killboard only proves you are terrible. Try looking at it again.

NightmareX wrote:
Nope, that's fact. Go and look at the killboard, and go and look at what you have admitted yourself and you'll see it's fact.

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#178 - 2014-07-20 07:25:14 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
NightmareX is writing a book report on how he's super mad brah

Oh snap.

And he continues to do so

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

NightmareX
#179 - 2014-07-20 10:40:01 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
I don't need to, since it changes nothing. It's a pathetic derailment of the argument because you know you've lost.

In that case, i don't have to prove it that i'm telling the fact that you don't do PVP and don't know what that is. Ofc it will change alot if you actually can prove that you know what PVP is and that you do PVP on a daily basis.

It's still your opinion.

Lucas Kell wrote:

Did i forget to say it's your opinion?

Lucas Kell wrote:
Nope, that's fact. Go and look at the killboard, and go and look at what you have admitted yourself and you'll see it's fact.

Did i forget to say it's your opinion?

Your opinion is not the facts. If you can provide some evidences on your claims, then maybe you are telling the facts. Saying my killboard are terrible without even giving any reasons why it's bad is not gonna help your case.

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#180 - 2014-07-20 10:46:19 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

NightmareX wrote:
What i'm saying about Marmite and why we are elite is something i have proven to be true via our killboard.

NightmareX wrote:

Just your opinion Lucas. (A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge)