These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Worst Merc`s ever award?

First post
Author
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#241 - 2014-07-21 16:37:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Leto Thule
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Leto - I burried a comment about your mom's mustache somewhere in the forums.

Let the hunt begin!!!

Nightmarex is the cooler than the rest of you folks put together.

Serendipity Lost wrote:
This thread just became awesome.

A bomber w/out a cloak is like.... Leto Thules mom w/out a mustache.

Found it.

That was way too easy.

Also, my mother has a beautiful mustache.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#242 - 2014-07-21 17:01:01 UTC
Oh don't I know!! I think she would make a great mercenary. Being ambidextrous is just the icing on the cake.

Does she still smoke those cheap cigars? Imagining that aroma.... them memories of Siam seem almost real.
ISD Cyberdyne
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#243 - 2014-07-21 17:14:55 UTC
This thread is in violation of a number of forum rules and is not in keeping with any form of positive or constructive environment. Due to these continued upon continued violations, I'm closing this thread.

Quote:
2. Be respectful toward others at all times.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to be courteous when disagreeing with others.

3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.

5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

I believe it is important that you all take a few moments to review the forum rules. In the future, please refrain from violating the rules when posting on any of the Eve Online forums. Thank you.

ISD Cyberdyne

Lieutenant Commander

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department