These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Worst Merc`s ever award?

First post
Author
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#181 - 2014-07-20 11:06:23 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
I don't need to, since it changes nothing. It's a pathetic derailment of the argument because you know you've lost.

In that case, i don't have to prove it that i'm telling the fact that you don't do PVP and don't know what that is. Ofc it will change alot if you actually can prove that you know what PVP is and that you do PVP on a daily basis.

It's still your opinion.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Your killboard only proves you are terrible. Try looking at it again.

Did i forget to say it's your opinion?

Lucas Kell wrote:
Nope, that's fact. Go and look at the killboard, and go and look at what you have admitted yourself and you'll see it's fact.

Did i forget to say it's your opinion?

Your opinion is not the facts. If you can provide some evidences on your claims, then maybe you are telling the facts. Saying my killboard are terrible without even giving any reasons why it's bad is not gonna help your case.
An opinion based on clear evidence given by your terrible killboard.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#182 - 2014-07-20 11:08:39 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:

Still your opinion.

There is absolutely nothing in your opinion that tells us that you are talking facts here as you refuse to prove it that you do PVP and knows what that is.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#183 - 2014-07-20 11:27:43 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:

Still your opinion.

There is absolutely nothing in your opinion that tells us that you are talking facts here as you refuse to prove it that you do PVP and knows what that is.
I've already proven that you are terrible by showing you your own killboard. You have even admitted you go for easy targets. Now you are upset that you can't go back on what you said so you continue to cry. Ah the sweet taste of victory. Lol

NightmareX
#184 - 2014-07-20 11:38:57 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:

Still your opinion.

I've already proven that you are terrible by showing you your own killboard. You have even admitted you go for easy targets. Now you are upset that you can't go back on what you said so you continue to cry. Ah the sweet taste of victory. Lol

Still your own opinion bro. And if you actually are going to fill this topic with tears, then at least do it with style.

When you can't even explain what's bad with my killboard, then how do you expect peoples to believe you?

The fact is that you don't do PVP yourself like i have shown peoples by showing your hooooooooooooorrible Battleclinic stats. So if you have shown the evidences of me from my own killboard, then i have shown the evidences about you being extremely bad at PVP from Battleclinic.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#185 - 2014-07-20 12:31:58 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
When you can't even explain what's bad with my killboard, then how do you expect peoples to believe you?
I've already explained it, learn to read. Your killboard is filled with industry and missioning skips killed on undocks and pipe gates in odds well in your favour. In no possible way did any of your kills take any level of actual skill. So your kills are skill-less killboard padding kills. The fact that you can;t be bothered to read it doesn't mean it hasn't been explained lol.

You're like 30 years old and still acting like a child. Congrats.

NightmareX wrote:
The fact is that you don't do PVP yourself like i have shown peoples by showing your hooooooooooooorrible Battleclinic stats. So if you have shown the evidences of me from my own killboard, then i have shown the evidences about you being extremely bad at PVP from Battleclinic.
I'm an industry character, so get over it. All you've shown is that someone with over 70% of their skillpoints in industry related skills has a poor killboard, on battleclinic of all places. I mean who even posts to battleclinic? Try zkb at the very least, where you'll see my 96.8% isk efficiency. You can check one of my alts too, Argus Kell with his 97% efficiency. Both of which mean nothing, since as has already been pointed out, killboards are fundamentally flawed to favour group ganking over skilled combat.

And even your own alliance member has pointed out that I fly logistics when I'm in battle 99% of the time, so I won't show up on killboards for my activity, because shock horror, killboards don't work very well. So try again guy, your attempts to pull the thread (which is one of your own disgruntled customers complaining about your poor service) off of the topic of your poor skills won't really work.

NightmareX
#186 - 2014-07-20 12:52:56 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
I've already explained it, learn to read. Your killboard is filled with industry and missioning skips killed on undocks and pipe gates in odds well in your favour. In no possible way did any of your kills take any level of actual skill. So your kills are skill-less killboard padding kills. The fact that you can;t be bothered to read it doesn't mean it hasn't been explained lol.

You're like 30 years old and still acting like a child. Congrats.

No, you had your own opinion that i have bad kills on my killboard. As long as you can't give an explanation on why they are bad, then it's just your own opinion.

Not only that, you should not talk about who are bad or not when it comes to PVP as your killboard tells us that you are one of the worst PVPer that exists in EVE. I'll guess you don't like to hear that fact the killboard tells us about you.

So cry me a river bro.

Lucas Kell wrote:
I'm an industry character, so get over it. All you've shown is that someone with over 70% of their skillpoints in industry related skills has a poor killboard, on battleclinic of all places. I mean who even posts to battleclinic? Try zkb at the very least, where you'll see my 96.8% isk efficiency. You can check one of my alts too, Argus Kell with his 97% efficiency. Both of which mean nothing, since as has already been pointed out, killboards are fundamentally flawed to favour group ganking over skilled combat.

If you look at my Battleclinic stats here, you will see that my 'Favourite prey' is Battleships. They are clearly defenseless industrial ship i'm killing most, riiiiight?

Argus Kell have 48 kills since 2008. WOW AMAZING. Not only that, but most of you kills consists of huge blobs. True PVP hero right there. Here you have 708 involved parties: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=21183903

Not only that, but i only have 6 more losses than you since 2005 when i started to do PVP for the first time. And you have 'Success ratio: 2:1' with Argus Kell while i have 'Success ratio: 23:1'.

So i can pretty much say that you are pretty horrible when it comes to PVP and actuall fighting.

Lucas Kell wrote:
And even your own alliance member has pointed out that I fly logistics when I'm in battle 99% of the time, so I won't show up on killboards for my activity, because shock horror, killboards don't work very well. So try again guy, your attempts to pull the thread (which is one of your own disgruntled customers complaining about your poor service) off of the topic of your poor skills won't really work.

LOL, guess what?

You don't gain real PVP experience by using logistics towards your alliance mates. Real PVP experience is something you gain by killing other players in PVP ships like i use everyday.

OH NOOOOOOOEEESSSSSSS, a whole single customer isn't happy with us, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#187 - 2014-07-20 13:23:50 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:

No, you had your own opinion that i have bad kills on my killboard. As long as you can't give an explanation on why they are bad, then it's just your own opinion.
Read my quote that you just quoted. Explanation contained within. Learn to read.

NightmareX wrote:
If you look at my Battleclinic stats here, you will see that my 'Favourite prey' is Battleships. They are clearly defenseless industrial ship i'm killing most, riiiiight?
Missioning battleships in 10 on 1's no doubt.

NightmareX wrote:
Not only that, but i only have 6 more losses than you since 2005 when i started to do PVP for the first time. And you have 'Success ratio: 2:1' with Argus Kell while i have 'Success ratio: 23:1'.
Yes, because you are risk averse and you hide if you can't be 99% sure you'll win. And again, who uses battleclinic? It's missing a LOT of data. You are selecting it because you know it's bullshit data lol. I note you ignore the zkillboard data.

NightmareX wrote:
You don't gain real PVP experience by using logistics towards your alliance mates. Real PVP experience is something you gain by killing other players in PVP ships like i use everyday.
You don't gain PvP experience by hiding in stations and only coming out when you are killing a defenceless ship with all your mates either. What you do is not PvP, it's ganking. I doubt you would even know what to do if you got into an even fight. You'd just burst into tears screaming "where's my 9 friends?!?!?!"

NightmareX
#188 - 2014-07-20 13:41:43 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:

Well, this might be news @ 11 for you, but welcome to Marmite. That's how we roll. We kill our war targets. Who wouldn kill it's war targets?

And guess what?

We don't care what we kill or where we kill our war targets. Once they are war targets to us, they deserve to die in the most horrible way possible to us.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Missioning battleships in 10 on 1's no doubt.

It's pretty clear that you haven't looked at my killboard yet. Not only that, but even if those battleships had been mission runners as you say (your opinion), they can at least shoot back. The fact is that we kill whatever that is a war target to us, and we are elite at killing our war targets. We are elite at making things explode independent of how butthurt you are over the ways we use to kill them.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Yes, because you are risk averse and you hide if you can't be 99% sure you'll win. And again, who uses battleclinic? It's missing a LOT of data. You are selecting it because you know it's bullshit data lol. I note you ignore the zkillboard data.

Welcome to the thing called Mercenaries. Every mercenaries in empire cares as much about their losses and how to avoid them as much as they cares about their kills. Before you can get customers that can trust you, you have to show good statistics. And it's exactly that we are doing, we are showing extremely good killboard statistics with few losses compared to how many kills we have and that's something that our customers looks at as that's a very important part of how we runs our business as mercs.

If you think losses isn't important to mercenaries, then lol, you are not only clueless about PVP, but extremely clueless about mercenaries to.

Lucas Kell wrote:
You don't gain PvP experience by hiding in stations and only coming out when you are killing a defenceless ship with all your mates either. What you do is not PvP, it's ganking. I doubt you would even know what to do if you got into an even fight. You'd just burst into tears screaming "where's my 9 friends?!?!?!"

I gain PVP experience by killing other players everyday like i do today. I gain the real experience on how effectively i can kill all of my targets without being in danger of losing my ship. Like the last fight i had in Amarr with Dropbears, that was not a risk free fight as they had 2-3 logistics while we had none.

Oh also, ganking is PVP.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#189 - 2014-07-20 13:54:21 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Well, this might be news @ 11 for you, but welcome to Marmite. That's how we roll. We kill our war targets. Who wouldn kill it's war targets?
YEs, and I understand that is how you kill. Everyone here understand that is how you kill. And that method of killing means you are not elite at "empire PvP" like you claim. What you do requires ZERO skill. How hard is that to understand?

NightmareX wrote:
It's pretty clear that you haven't looked at my killboard yet. Not only that, but even if those battleships had been mission runners as you say (your opinion), they can at least shoot back. The fact is that we kill whatever that is a war target to us, and we are elite at killing our war targets. We are elite at making things explode independent of how butthurt you are over the ways we use to kill them.
LOL yes, because a mission runner against 10 PvP fit ships with neutral logi stands a hell of a chance, right?
And you aren't, your targets can easily avoid you by using red frog or NPC alts. You are too scared to go outside of hubs and pipes to hunt your targets, so they can roam freely. If you were elite, your targets would quiver with fear, not laugh in your faces.

NightmareX wrote:
Welcome to the thing called Mercenaries. Every mercenaries in empire cares as much about their losses and how to avoid them as much as they cares about their kills. Before you can get customers that can trust you, you have to show good statistics. And it's exactly that we are doing, we are showing extremely good killboard statistics with few losses compared to how many kills we have and that's something that our customers looks at as that's a very important part of how we runs our business as mercs.
OK, so any customer can see your killboard. All potential customers of Marmite: take a look at the context of your kills and you will see they are buffing their killboard with easy kills. When you hire a mercenary corp, you want a corp that can effectively fight, not a corp that can just farm unarmed ships. There are many other mercenary corps for you to choose from made of competent PvPers, rather than risk averse gankers like marmite.

There, now your customers might take a look at work it out for themselves, that you are utterly ineffective at shutting down your targets.

NightmareX wrote:
I gain PVP experience by killing other players everyday like i do today. I gain the real experience on how effectively i can kill all of my targets without being in danger of losing my ship. Like the last fight i had in Amarr with Dropbears, that was not a risk free fight as they had 2-3 logistics while we had none.

Oh also, ganking is PVP.
Yes, I'm sure you gain lots of experience in how to F1 the target then run and hide when something that can shoot back arrives.

And yes, ganking is PvP like trading is PvP. It's not what you would call skill intensive, any idiot can do it.

NightmareX
#190 - 2014-07-20 14:09:19 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
YEs, and I understand that is how you kill. Everyone here understand that is how you kill. And that method of killing means you are not elite at "empire PvP" like you claim. What you do requires ZERO skill. How hard is that to understand?

Still your own opinion bro.

Lucas Kell wrote:
LOL yes, because a mission runner against 10 PvP fit ships with neutral logi stands a hell of a chance, right?
And you aren't, your targets can easily avoid you by using red frog or NPC alts. You are too scared to go outside of hubs and pipes to hunt your targets, so they can roam freely. If you were elite, your targets would quiver with fear, not laugh in your faces.

Haven't you figured out yet that this is your own opinion?

Your opinion doesn't tells the fact as long as you can't prove your opinions to be true.

Lucas Kell wrote:
OK, so any customer can see your killboard. All potential customers of Marmite: take a look at the context of your kills and you will see they are buffing their killboard with easy kills. When you hire a mercenary corp, you want a corp that can effectively fight, not a corp that can just farm unarmed ships. There are many other mercenary corps for you to choose from made of competent PvPers, rather than risk averse gankers like marmite.

There, now your customers might take a look at work it out for themselves, that you are utterly ineffective at shutting down your targets.

You don't define what's considered as good or bad mercs out of what they kill.

Again, news @ 11 to you that we kill whatever ship in whatever way we want. Just because you are butthurt over us the way we kill our war targets doesn't mean we are bad to others just because we made you to fill this topic wil tears.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Yes, I'm sure you gain lots of experience in how to F1 the target then run and hide when something that can shoot back arrives.

And yes, ganking is PvP like trading is PvP. It's not what you would call skill intensive, any idiot can do it.

Tell me where in EVE you don't press F1?

Even more news @ 11 for you, but you have to press F1-F8 to be able to activate your modules in high slot. That's part of the game and not the part that decides on how we do our PVP. The thing that decides how we do our PVP is how smart we are and how we kill them and how skilled we are in fighting.

Ahhh how nice of you to admit it that you was lying by saying ganking is not PVP. You just admitted that i was right.

And lastly, did we run against Dropbears in the fight we had against them in Amarr, even though they had logistics and we didn't?

Ahhh, even more nice that you just admitted that you are lying here to.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#191 - 2014-07-20 14:15:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
NightmareX wrote:
Still your own opinion bro.
LOL
Dude, it's not just MY opinion that ganking industrials 10 on 1 is easy, that's a fact of the game. If you think it takes skill to do, you are far worse at this game than originally thought.

NightmareX wrote:
You don't define what's considered as good or bad mercs out of what they kill.
I don't have to define it. Your customers can go and take a look at your killboard and make up their mind themselves. If you truly believed your killboard showed skill you wouldn't be here rapeposting about how amazing you are, you'd let your killboard do the talking. Unfortunately for you, many people can actually look at the context of kills and will know that it's risk averse ganker rubbish.

NightmareX wrote:
Tell me where in EVE you don't press F1?
It's not about pushing F1, it's when pushing F1 is the only thing you do. Like when you guys cry about goons blobbing people with F1 monkey fleets, that's all you are doing, you are just doing so in safer space where you don;t have to commit your ships to the fight.

I love how much sperg rage you are spewing today by the way. It's very entertaining Lol

NightmareX
#192 - 2014-07-20 14:37:57 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
Dude, it's not just MY opinion that ganking industrials 10 on 1 is easy, that's a fact of the game. If you think it takes skill to do, you are far worse at this game than originally thought.

News @ 11, ganking haulers is part of how we run our services. If we have 20 peoples on, should i tell the 19 others who can shoot the hauler to not shoot the hauler then?

You have to be completely delusional or living on another planet if you think EVE is about fair games.

We can say the same thing about the ships you have killed on your killboard. You are using several houdreds of peoples just to kill those lonely ships (yeah true PVP right there). So call ganking whatever you want, but you are way worser than anyone else when it comes to ganking defenseless missions runners / npc ratters in 0.0 space.

So yes, it's still your own opinions.

Lucas Kell wrote:
I don't have to define it. Your customers can go and take a look at your killboard and make up their mind themselves. If you truly believed your killboard showed skill you wouldn't be here rapeposting about how amazing you are, you'd let your killboard do the talking. Unfortunately for you, many people can actually look at the context of kills and will know that it's risk averse ganker rubbish.

Our customers likes us pretty good. They get what they are paying us to do, that is to kill targets.

The customers pays us a sum of isk to start a war against a corp the customer want's us to start. And then we do that and do whatever we can do kill them in the most effective way. Why else do you think our massive amount of customers comes back everytime?

News @ 11 as that's because they see that we do our job extremely well and we are elite at what we are doing for our customers.

Lucas Kell wrote:
It's not about pushing F1, it's when pushing F1 is the only thing you do. Like when you guys cry about goons blobbing people with F1 monkey fleets, that's all you are doing, you are just doing so in safer space where you don;t have to commit your ships to the fight.

I love how much sperg rage you are spewing today by the way. It's very entertaining Lol

Should i complain because you are a pussie for pressing ALT + F1 to activate your Medium / Large Micro Jump Drive to get away from fights just to take an example?

No, that's a part of the game in the same way as pressing F1 to activate your guns is a huge part of the game. Yeah, i press F1 to shoot, i must be bad at EVE, ROFL.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#193 - 2014-07-20 14:53:30 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
News @ 11, ganking haulers is part of how we run our services. If we have 20 peoples on, should i tell the 19 others who can shoot the hauler to not shoot the hauler then?
Seems like there's a lot of news at 11, and all of it is obvious. Fact is you pick your targets so that you know they will be easy. It's not like you just happen to see a hauler, you pick easy targets. If it was a combat ship and you stood a chance of losing, you'd just not engage. It's not a problem to kill a hauler if a hauler is available, the bit that makes you crap is that you pick only the easiest targets because you are risk averse. Now there's nothing wrong with doing that, it's a game choice, but it doesn't make you elite at empire PvP.

NightmareX wrote:
We can say the same thing about the ships you have killed on your killboard. You are using several houdreds of peoples just to kill those lonely ships (yeah true PVP right there). So call ganking whatever you want, but you are way worser than anyone else when it comes to ganking defenseless missions runners / npc ratters in 0.0 space.
Go ahead and say the same. I'm not the one claiming to be elite. I know that ganking ships in a blob is easy zero skill PvP, and I accept that is what I do in coalition ops.

NightmareX wrote:
Our customers likes us pretty good. They get what they are paying us to do, that is to kill targets.
So far I have seen zero evidence that you have any satisfied customers. There's not even any evidence you have customers at all. You keep saying "We have wars so they must be customers", but that's bullshit, a war doesn't mean there's a customer behind it.

NightmareX wrote:
Should i complain because you are a pussie for pressing ALT + F1 to activate your Medium / Large Micro Jump Drive to get away from fights just to take an example?

No, that's a part of the game in the same way as pressing F1 to activate your guns is a huge part of the game. Yeah, i press F1 to shoot, i must be bad at EVE, ROFL.
Do you understand that there is more to do than just pushing F1 in actual PvP? Do you understand that you need to manage range, velocity, tracking angles, etc. Skilled PvPers understand how to use their skill to win a fight. You don't, you take only the easiest of fights when none of that matters, just hitting F1 matters. Much like the coalition fleets I hang about it, it doesn't require any actual skill, just any idiot with at least 1 finger.

I can't tell if you don't understand English and that's why you keep missing the point entirely or if you are just a simpleton. Either way it's funny watching you thrashing about and stating the obvious. It's certainly not the best of advertisements for your alliance.

Eyrun Mangeiri
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#194 - 2014-07-20 15:01:42 UTC
I'm just here to break the NightmareX/Lucas kell combo.

I can see what you see not - vision milky then eyes rot. When you turn they will be gone - whispering their hidden song.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#195 - 2014-07-20 15:12:01 UTC
Eyrun Mangeiri wrote:
I'm just here to break the NightmareX/Lucas kell combo.
You're a goddamn hero Big smile

NightmareX
#196 - 2014-07-20 16:32:51 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
Seems like there's a lot of news at 11, and all of it is obvious. Fact is you pick your targets so that you know they will be easy. It's not like you just happen to see a hauler, you pick easy targets. If it was a combat ship and you stood a chance of losing, you'd just not engage. It's not a problem to kill a hauler if a hauler is available, the bit that makes you crap is that you pick only the easiest targets because you are risk averse. Now there's nothing wrong with doing that, it's a game choice, but it doesn't make you elite at empire PvP.

There is alot of news @ 11 as you seems to be completely uneducated on how mercenaries run their business. No, most of the targets we shoot comes from what our CUSTOMERS want's. The rest comes from our self. Question is, why should we NOT shoot whoever we want and whoever we feel that brings us alot of isks and fun?

If you have had an easy way of earning isk, would you do it for your own good sake, or would you not do it because some angry noobs are crying over what you are doing?

Ofc you would earn those isks the easy way. We kill everyone who are war targets to us because we can and because it's fun. CCP let the users of EVE Online use those PVP mechanics as we use in empire now. And because of it, we are elite and successfull at what we are doing because we use the PVP mechanics the way they are designed to work.

If i kill 50 defenseless haulers one customer want's me to kill, then i don't think OMGOSH i killed 50 bears in haulers who can't defent themself and i must be bad. No, i will think YES YES YES, now i did something that made one of our customers very very happy. He will come back later and hire us for more. That's what we are elite at and that's what brings us more isk and even more fun again. We are successfull and elite at this.

And guess what?

Gevlon pays us a HUUUGE amount of isks every months to us like he have done for ages now, because he knows that we gives him a good service he can use. If we had been so bad as you say, then why would Gevlon pay us such a huge amount of isks?

Lucas Kell wrote:
Go ahead and say the same. I'm not the one claiming to be elite. I know that ganking ships in a blob is easy zero skill PvP, and I accept that is what I do in coalition ops.

Yeah i say it and it's my own opinion, so it must be true.

Lucas Kell wrote:
So far I have seen zero evidence that you have any satisfied customers. There's not even any evidence you have customers at all. You keep saying "We have wars so they must be customers", but that's bullshit, a war doesn't mean there's a customer behind it.

Are you blind?

Our killboard shows that we are killing alot of ships everyday where most of it are from paying customers. You said earlier that around 50% of our wars are from customers and the rest is from our self (i use your example here now). In that case, we kills alot of targets that our customers have paid us to kill. It's right there.

Our killboard now says that we have killed this so far this month: 5159 Ships killed (584.77B ISK). If we takes away 50% of that for paying customers, we have killed around 2500 ships from paying customers so far. That's pretty good and i'm sure that's elite to our customers.

Not only that, but our efficiency in isk so far this month is @ 96.57%. That's elite.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Do you understand that there is more to do than just pushing F1 in actual PvP? Do you understand that you need to manage range, velocity, tracking angles, etc. Skilled PvPers understand how to use their skill to win a fight. You don't, you take only the easiest of fights when none of that matters, just hitting F1 matters. Much like the coalition fleets I hang about it, it doesn't require any actual skill, just any idiot with at least 1 finger.

I can't tell if you don't understand English and that's why you keep missing the point entirely or if you are just a simpleton. Either way it's funny watching you thrashing about and stating the obvious. It's certainly not the best of advertisements for your alliance.

Well, if you want to kill someone, you have to press F1-F8. This must be rocket science to you it seems. OMGOSH, i have to press F1 to activate my guns lol, i must be bad at PVP because i press F1-F8 witch is something you have to do to be able to activate your guns.

You can't by any means be genius if you think someone is bad just for activating it's guns.

Oh my gawd, you have to press ALT + F1 to activate your Sensor Booster in your Med slot, omg you must be bad at PVP for getting faster locking times.

And no, Tora is fine with me for writing here as he likes to see you get trashed here on the forum. So i'm free to write here and i'm free to trash you even more here.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#197 - 2014-07-20 17:18:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Kell
NightmareX wrote:
There is alot of news @ 11 as you seems to be completely uneducated on how mercenaries run their business. No, most of the targets we shoot comes from what our CUSTOMERS want's. The rest comes from our self. Question is, why should we NOT shoot whoever we want and whoever we feel that brings us alot of isks and fun?
Wow, I don't know whether to pity you or just call complete bullshit. How about this. Prove to me that customers are paying for your wars and you aren't just picking the targets yourself (other than Gevlon, who is in fact your leader, not a client). I know what mercs do, and what you do isn't it. Who would hire somebody to be completely irrelevant to their targets?

NightmareX wrote:
Gevlon pays us a HUUUGE amount of isks every months to us like he have done for ages now, because he knows that we gives him a good service he can use. If we had been so bad as you say, then why would Gevlon pay us such a huge amount of isks?
Gevlon is quite literally the dumbest person in EVE. He got scammed by TEST when they cycled isk through their donation board which he was doubling. Since you guys have been attacking us (which you were doing anyway) absolutely nothing has changed. I don't suddenly have to worry about getting things in and out of hubs and I never encounter you guys in a combat situation. So it's a real good question, why does he pay for those wars?

NightmareX wrote:
where most of it are from paying customers.
Prove it. Prove that there are paying customers. You can't go back and say "but you said 50%", since that was a ballpark estimate, not fact. I reckon that Gevlon is the only person paying for wars, and the rest are to make it look like you have clients so you can scam a few people here and there, like the customer that started this thread.

NightmareX wrote:
Well, if you want to kill someone, you have to press F1-F8. This must be rocket science to you it seems. OMGOSH, i have to press F1 to activate my guns lol, i must be bad at PVP because i press F1-F8 witch is something you have to do to be able to activate your guns.
But a skilled PvP er doesn't JUST push F1 to F8, you know that right? You are aware there is more to PvP than just activating modules, right?

NightmareX wrote:
And no, Tora is fine with me for writing here as he likes to see you get trashed here on the forum. So i'm free to write here and i'm free to trash you even more here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, I'm getting trashed by a guy who can barely speak English, repeatedly contradicts himself and spews spergy tears all over the place when I call you out for being terrible at PvP. I guess it doesn't matter what your reputation is like anyway, since you don't have any customers.

NightmareX
#198 - 2014-07-20 17:36:02 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
Wow, I don't know whether to pity you or just call complete bullshit. How about this. Prove to me that customers are paying for your wars and you aren't just picking the targets yourself (other than Gevlon, who is in fact your leader, not a client). I know what mercs do, and what you do isn't it. Who would hire somebody to be completely irrelevant to their targets?

Maybe you should prove to us that we have so few customers as you say?

But hey, i'll guess that bullshit is to hard for you to make some effort to prove. You can't prove it as you are lying. I have all my stats ingame and i know who our paying customers are.

I'm not really allowed to reveal how many customers we have as that's none of your business. So maybe you should do your own work of proving that i'm lying about how many customers we have?

It's you that claims that we don't have many customers, so you must have sone inside evidences from our alliance, right?

In that case, prove it.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Gevlon is quite literally the dumbest person in EVE. He got scammed by TEST when they cycled isk through their donation board which he was doubling. Since you guys have been attacking us (which you were doing anyway) absolutely nothing has changed. I don't suddenly have to worry about getting things in and out of hubs and I never encounter you guys in a combat situation. So it's a real good question, why does he pay for those wars?

Ahhh yeah, when you say someone is dumb in EVE, it must be true, but when others says you are dumb to, then they are wrong, even with evidences others have against you. Talk about some huge ego inflating.

All i can say is that Gevlon is paying us a huge amount of isk every months for our services we provide. I'm not even gonna tell what kind of service he uses as we have alot of different services we are providing to our customers. Figure this out your self if you want to find out why he pays us so much isk each months.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Prove it. Prove that there are paying customers. You can't go back and say "but you said 50%", since that was a ballpark estimate, not fact. I reckon that Gevlon is the only person paying for wars, and the rest are to make it look like you have clients so you can scam a few people here and there, like the customer that started this thread.

Ahh ok, so your estimates are false. Thanks for admitting that. We have alot of customers after what the ingame information tells me, so other than that, this is none of your business. So if you want to prove me wrong, then provide some evidences to your own claims first.

It's you that are claiming we have few customers, so you must sit on some hard evidences right?

If yes, then prove it, if not, it's just a guess from you and your own opinion.

Lucas Kell wrote:
But a skilled PvP er doesn't JUST push F1 to F8, you know that right? You are aware there is more to PvP than just activating modules, right?

Yeah, i activate my damage control, webs and disruptor and joins a fleet when i'm gonna fight. So i'm doing more than just activating my guns. I even moves around when i'm fighting as long as we aren't using LRAR's on our battleships. Was there anything more you are wondering about?

I'm asking as those things seems to be new for you. Welcome to EVE?

Lucas Kell wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, I'm getting trashed by a guy who can barely speak English, repeatedly contradict yourself and spew spergy tears all over the place when I call you out for being terrible at PvP. I guess it doesn't matter what your reputation is like anyway, since you don't have any customers.

First of all, Tora is one of the guy here that gives me likes all over the place here. He likes it that i'm trashing you all over and over all day long. Yes, he will continue to like my posts as he loves to see you cry.

English isn't my main language to speak as i'm a Norwegian, but as long as you understand what i'm saying i'll pretty much gives a crap about you crying over how i write.

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#199 - 2014-07-20 17:51:38 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Maybe you should prove to us that we have so few customers as you say?
Don't you find it a bit suspect that everyone has to prove everything to you, yet we're supposed to take your word as gospel?
I've shows your KB and explained why it's crap, explained why KBs are broken and even got you to admit that what you are doing is risk averse. Yet you still feel you have nothing to prove. But oh yeah, you're "not allowed" to tell anyone anything. Likely story.

NightmareX wrote:
Ahhh yeah, when you say someone is dumb in EVE, it must be true, but when others says you are dumb to, then they are wrong, even with evidences others have against you. Talk about some huge ego inflating.
With all due respect, ask around. Once again you seem to be oblivious to the opinions of the community at large. Most people that play EVE would agree that Gevlon is terribad.

NightmareX wrote:
Ahh ok, so your estimates are false. Thanks for admitting that. We have alot of customers after what the ingame information tells me, so other than that, this is none of your business. So if you want to prove me wrong, then provide some evidences to your own claims first.
LOL of course my spur of the moment, off the top of my head estimates are not fact. The fact that it's called an "estimate" gives that away, doesn't it? You relying on my estimate to state your claims about your customers shows that you don;t have a clue how many customers you have. I bet Tora keeps all that tight lipped so even you won;t know that you have no customers. And lol, once again whining how my opinions need to be proven, yet yours don't.

NightmareX wrote:
Yeah, i activate my damage control, webs and disruptor and joins a fleet when i'm gonna fight. So i'm doing more than just activating my guns. I even moves around when i'm fighting as long as we aren't using LRAR's on our battleships. Was there anything more you are wondering about?
Uh yeah, are you aware that there is more to combat that just modules? Would you even know where to begin if you had to win a fight where you were outgunned?

NightmareX wrote:
First of all, Tora is one of the guy here that gives me likes all over the place here. He likes it that i'm trashing you all over and over all day long. Yes, he will continue to like my posts as he loves to see you cry.

English isn't my main language to speak as i'm a Norwegian, but as long as you understand what i'm saying i'll pretty much gives a crap about you crying. over how i write.
Lol, so Tora likes some of your posts (getting you up to a whole 492 likes), and that makes you less of an embarrassment? You act like a child mate, screaming and insulting people, and making outrageous claims. You misinterpret and misrepresent what others say and you contradict yourself almost constantly. If you are a representation of what Marmite recruits, why the hell would anyone want to do any dealing with you when there's professional merc groups instead?

It's not so much the writing that's a issue, it's that you don't seem to be able to comprehend even the simplest of points. You repeatedly act like I've said something I haven't or that something hasn't been explained that clearly has. Maybe you should take the time to read the posts a little more thoroughly before you rage out and sperg your wall of text responses.

NightmareX
#200 - 2014-07-20 20:42:12 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Lucas Kell wrote:
Don't you find it a bit suspect that everyone has to prove everything to you, yet we're supposed to take your word as gospel?
I've shows your KB and explained why it's crap, explained why KBs are broken and even got you to admit that what you are doing is risk averse. Yet you still feel you have nothing to prove. But oh yeah, you're "not allowed" to tell anyone anything. Likely story.

First of, sorry for late answer. I was busy killing war targets while you was sitting in carebear space patting on your asteroids.

Secondly, i do whatever that brings me kills and explosions. Just in the last 2 hours, i have been killing stuffs worth 2.2 billion isk: https://zkillboard.com/character/1896934808/

In other words, i'm just doing my job by killing our war targets and being elite at doing it.

Lucas Kell wrote:
With all due respect, ask around. Once again you seem to be oblivious to the opinions of the community at large. Most people that play EVE would agree that Gevlon is terribad.

I only see you claiming that here. You aren't everybody. And secondly, it's just your opinion.

Lucas Kell wrote:
LOL of course my spur of the moment, off the top of my head estimates are not fact. The fact that it's called an "estimate" gives that away, doesn't it? You relying on my estimate to state your claims about your customers shows that you don;t have a clue how many customers you have. I bet Tora keeps all that tight lipped so even you won;t know that you have no customers. And lol, once again whining how my opinions need to be proven, yet yours don't.

Your estimates are still your own opinion. I know the numbers and i know what's right and wrong. You don't.

I know how many customers we have as i'm in Marmite my self. You don't even have a spy in our alliance witch says us that you are even more horrible.

Lastly, will it change your mind if i shows your the proof?

That's the thing that it wont, so why should i give you the proof when you aren't going to believe them?

You are the reason yourself why no one want's to give you the proof as you are going to find out a new excuse to use then.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Uh yeah, are you aware that there is more to combat that just modules? Would you even know where to begin if you had to win a fight where you were outgunned?

We won a fight yesterday against Dropbears where they had logistics and we had none of them. They had all their advantages against us. But it was them that docked up because they couldn't tank our DPS.

So i'm pretty sure i know how to PVP bro, while you don't know how to PVP. It's my opinion, so it's true.

Lucas Kell wrote:
Lol, so Tora likes some of your posts (getting you up to a whole 492 likes), and that makes you less of an embarrassment? You act like a child mate, screaming and insulting people, and making outrageous claims. You misinterpret and misrepresent what others say and you contradict yourself almost constantly. If you are a representation of what Marmite recruits, why the hell would anyone want to do any dealing with you when there's professional merc groups instead?

I have got all of my likes the real way and not from the 'Get likes' topic or whatever it's called where you gains fake likes.

Doesn't change the fact that Tora enjoys it to see me make you cry like a baby.

We are professional and elite at doing mercenary services to those who want. And considering that we get more and more customers says all that we are doing very good as mercenaries. Our customers loves us and we are elite to them as they always comes back for more.