These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Most Beautiful and Handsome Eve Toon.

First post First post
Author
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#161 - 2014-07-10 22:43:24 UTC
Satyr Ersatz wrote:
Hi everyone - "wannabe tough guy" here. ;)

I love the shadow across your face. It's very well done.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Kellie Dusette
Division 13
#162 - 2014-07-10 22:43:34 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

The whole Dusette Squad™ thing didn't go down too well. It took me two days to get them all looking like that, made for some amusing killmails, but nobody liked it. We're moving on from it now and in the midst of updating again so our portraits are changing almost hourly atm. Roll

Do like Rain and make them similar but still different.

But they were. Straight

Same outfits and same pose, but look closer and they were very different.

In anycase I was lynch mobbed in WH forum, which as you know is the center for cutting edge fashion in EVE. It's a very dark day for me indeed when Jack 'Mr Swoon' Miton tells me I'm not pretty enough.
Satyr Ersatz
New Eden Security Services
#163 - 2014-07-10 22:59:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Satyr Ersatz
Sibyyl wrote:
Satyr Ersatz wrote:
Hi everyone - "wannabe tough guy" here. ;)

I love the shadow across your face. It's very well done.

Thanks - I spent probably too much time trying to tweak that shadow; it makes me happy to hear that it worked out.
UltraSplash
Ntak Inc.
#164 - 2014-07-10 23:03:19 UTC
I do look nice
45thtiger 0109
Pan-Intergalatic Business Community
#165 - 2014-07-10 23:24:27 UTC
<3 :3 LolPCool

**You Have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

Welcome to EvE OnLiNe**

Wind Ictiva
#166 - 2014-07-11 01:39:32 UTC
It's me, I'm the most beautiful.
Pix Severus
Empty You
#167 - 2014-07-11 02:10:09 UTC
Wind Ictiva wrote:
It's me, I'm the most beautiful.

I think your forehead is filled with spiders..

I-I mean.. you're lovely! J-just lovely!

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Poor Judgment
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#168 - 2014-07-11 02:35:54 UTC
~uguu
Ohemgeez MyNameWontFi
Space Heroes In Training
#169 - 2014-07-11 02:49:48 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Shederov Blood wrote:
Nandhi wrote:
Doreen Kaundur - couldn't find this toon profile
Biomassed again apparently.

Ohemgeez MyNameWontFi wrote:
ehem....

excuse me?

anyway, on topic, my favorite would be Commisar Kate, followed by the RainXXXs, Mizhir and Erica Dusette.
Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#170 - 2014-07-11 03:05:40 UTC
My tastes are probably a little different.

Surprised no one mentioned Riyria

Recently noticed Azda Ja on forums. I think she's pretty. From what I can tell she's also the kind of new player that EVE could use more of.

I think my favorite female avatar on EVE is Souxie Aldiun's

Also:
Clitheroica
Shi'ki
Altrue
Jax Bederen
Aspalis

Guys:
Eve Uni's Zatara Charante has my favorite male avatar in EVE, mostly because of how a shadow falls over his eyes. Satyr Ersatz, who posted above, is a close second because of his shadow work too.

Sansha Kuvakei (an NPC).. you normally have to view him from inside EVE

Noir.'s Alekseyev

I like the deadly sophistication in Feyd's avatar and his pose (succinctly explained here)

RomeStar's Frankenstein reboot appearance is unique

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#171 - 2014-07-11 03:12:23 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Shederov Blood wrote:
Nandhi wrote:
Doreen Kaundur - couldn't find this toon profile
Biomassed again apparently.

ehem....

excuse me?
You looked like a teenage half-Kaundur lookalike when you posted that, but we've figured out who the real Doireen alt is. Blink

Who put the goat in there?

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#172 - 2014-07-11 03:17:24 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Recently noticed Azda Ja on forums. I think she's pretty. From what I can tell she's also the kind of new player that EVE could use more of.

Wow, quite nice.

I dislike that style of lip-piercing though. Reminds me of someone I know in RL who's very attractive but who's look seems flawed (rather than complimented) by the stud that's always in her lip. What?

Otherwise 10/10.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Iyokus Patrouette
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#173 - 2014-07-11 03:28:09 UTC
Kellie Dusette wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

The whole Dusette Squad™ thing didn't go down too well. It took me two days to get them all looking like that, made for some amusing killmails, but nobody liked it. We're moving on from it now and in the midst of updating again so our portraits are changing almost hourly atm. Roll

But they were. Straight

In anycase I was lynch mobbed in WH forum, which as you know is the center for cutting edge fashion in EVE. It's a very dark day for me indeed when Jack 'Mr Swoon' Miton tells me I'm not pretty enough.

It's probably for the best, if you kept the previous look you might have started hearing "but i thought you were your sister" as excuses for things.

If i remember correctly the biggest differences between the Dusette Squad was the tattoos?

---- Advocate for the initiation of purple coloured wormholes----

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#174 - 2014-07-11 03:32:47 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:
Sibyyl wrote:

Wow, quite nice.

I dislike that style of lip-piercing though. Reminds me of someone I know in RL who's very attractive but who's look seems flawed (rather than complimented) by the stud that's always in her lip. What?

Otherwise 10/10.

I always wonder if that piercing came about because of the famous mole on my second favorite of the original five supermodels..

Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#175 - 2014-07-11 03:49:44 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
I always wonder if that piercing came about because of the famous mole on my second favorite of the original five supermodels..
I was thinking it was this, but you could be right.

Who put the goat in there?

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#176 - 2014-07-11 03:59:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Erica Dusette
Iyokus Patrouette wrote:
Kellie Dusette wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

But they were. Straight

It's probably for the best, if you kept the previous look you might have started hearing "but i thought you were your sister" as excuses for things.

If i remember correctly the biggest differences between the Dusette Squad was the tattoos?

Confusing and amusing people was the aim, along with trying to get my 4-post combo everywhere. Lol

Wish I'd taken a screenshot. It's probably easier to say what was the same rather than different, as all the girls are very different both physically and in personality. They wore the same outfit (although the two younger ones had different boots), and were positioned in the same pose with the same lighting and same background. Ingame they all looked identical in local or a chat channel, but click on them and view in larger size and you could see they were very different.

Erica and Dani who are the eldest are the only ones with tattoos. Shelby and Kellie aren't of age yet and Erica doesn't allow them much freedom of expression. Kellie has a cybernetic arm though from a childhood accident. Shelby has no modifications at all but makes up for it with her super-excitable attitude and A.D.D.

The girls have two seperate fathers. Erica and Verek are the half-siblings of Dani, Shelby and Kellie (who have freckles).

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Xer Jin
XER'S LONE SOLOS CLUB
#177 - 2014-07-11 05:48:31 UTC
Angry space lady reporting in

Autographed poster of Xer Jin 2nd ed.
Nandhi
Glory Hole Stopf Service
#178 - 2014-07-11 06:02:27 UTC
Forum should have a voting button, where we can specify a toon name and people can vote :P. i really admire the time people take to design their toon. its awesome :)

I tried to take more than half hour to design this toon. But this is what i was able to make, When i see him in closeup, he looks weird. :P

Attention May be we can post one name in each reply post, ... then based on the number of like buttons we can have a vote AttentionQuestion
Josef Djugashvilis
#179 - 2014-07-11 06:53:42 UTC
It is with considerable modesty that I humbly accept my position as the best looking person, male or female in Eve Online.

Thank you.

This is not a signature.

Altrue
Exploration Frontier inc
Tactical-Retreat
#180 - 2014-07-11 07:15:11 UTC
For my part, I like Sibyyl tastes. ;-)

Signature Tanking Best Tanking

[Ex-F] CEO - Eve-guides.fr

Ultimate Citadel Guide - 2016 EVE Career Chart