These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Most Beautiful and Handsome Eve Toon.

First post First post
Author
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#361 - 2014-07-18 21:31:16 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:
Anslo wrote:
...if this a joke, it's pretty bad yo

Anslo, I think as good as the character creator is.. some of us end up making pilots who look like they could be sisters or close cousins. Of course it's a joke, and no offense was intended.

Indeed, my sons (twins) look nor act anything like eachother,
I felt it was somewhat relevant.
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#362 - 2014-07-18 21:32:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Gully Alex Foyle
Anslo wrote:
It's cool. I'm just really tired so not everything is like, processing for me hah.
Yeah get some sleep, dude. The Amarr are fail anyway and us Gallente heroes are just a pod jump away.

And sorry for saying your space-mum is easy. She's just... sociable.

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Anslo
Scope Works
#363 - 2014-07-18 21:34:21 UTC
It's fine. I'm on holiday as of tomorrow, so I need to get RL stuff done, and make arrangements in-game so my duders don't get dunked.

Besides I didn't do that much to defend Huola tbh haha. I should do more.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#364 - 2014-07-18 21:39:08 UTC
Anslo wrote:
It's cool. I'm just really tired so not everything is like, processing for me hah.

He's a bit more muscular than you, but otherwise front on, you guys are fairly similar:

https://flic.kr/p/onNpe6

Happens to just about everyone though.
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#365 - 2014-07-18 21:40:59 UTC
Anslo wrote:
It's fine. I'm on holiday as of tomorrow, so I need to get RL stuff done, and make arrangements in-game so my duders don't get dunked.

You're cheerful on comms, at least. Though I prefer the russian fc when they self-proclaim themselves the great communist leader of Huola.

Anslo
Scope Works
#366 - 2014-07-18 21:43:26 UTC
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
Anslo wrote:

You're cheerful on comms, at least. Though I prefer the russian fc when they self-proclaim themselves the great communist leader of Huola.

...uh, that was me too.

Nathaniel Raynaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#367 - 2014-07-18 21:45:17 UTC
is the joke that nearly every gallente guy looks the same

because they kind of do :/
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#368 - 2014-07-18 21:49:10 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
Anslo wrote:

...uh, that was me too.
Then you also have a great fake russian accent.

Anslo
Scope Works
#369 - 2014-07-18 21:50:16 UTC
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
Anslo wrote:

...uh, that was me too.
Then you also have a great fake russian accent.

Now if only I was a better FC lol.

Nathaniel Raynaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#370 - 2014-07-18 21:53:08 UTC
to be fair, most people that choose gallente guys don't really get involved in the character creation process beyond "ok, kpop hair, and then a face tattoo/beard so he doesn't look too much like a twink"

i started out trying to emulate kit harrington and ended up with "eastern european physics student" :(
SIrera Artrald
Titans Rising
#371 - 2014-07-18 21:57:27 UTC
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
to be fair, most people that choose gallente guys don't really get involved in the character creation process beyond "ok, kpop hair, and then a face tattoo/beard so he doesn't look too much like a twink"

i started out trying to emulate kit harrington and ended up with "eastern european physics student" :(

Well I think you're one of the best looking male characters out there! So. . . Uh. . . SO THERE! Big smile

Life is a bitch but she's totally doable. She may be a beauty but life, life is a bitch.

Voodoo ChiIe
Ciaba Ventures
#372 - 2014-07-18 21:58:24 UTC
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:

Tell me about it, dude.

I was supposed to look like badass Danny Trejo from Machete, ended up like Zorro's uncle.
Nathaniel Raynaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#373 - 2014-07-18 22:03:00 UTC
SIrera Artrald wrote:

Well I think you're one of the best looking male characters out there! So. . . Uh. . . SO THERE! Big smile

chicks dig the "chronic depression" look, i guess. i haven't once managed to make a character portrait where this guy didn't look like he was on the verge of tears, so i just ended up running with it

Voodoo ChiIe wrote:
Tell me about it, dude.

I was supposed to look like badass Danny Trejo from Machete, ended up like Zorro's uncle.

why does danny trejo insist on posing so much without his shirt on. i'm sure he's a cool dude, but at some point it you stet to wonder if he's aware of how old he actually is
Voodoo ChiIe
Ciaba Ventures
#374 - 2014-07-18 22:05:37 UTC
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
SIrera Artrald wrote:

chicks dig the "chronic depression" look, i guess. i haven't once managed to make a character portrait where this guy didn't look like he was on the verge of tears, so i just ended up running with it

Voodoo ChiIe wrote:
Tell me about it, dude.

why does danny trejo insist on posing so much without his shirt on. i'm sure he's a cool dude, but at some point it you stet to wonder if he's aware of how old he actually is
Hey, old badass best badass
Voodoo ChiIe
Ciaba Ventures
#375 - 2014-07-18 22:07:41 UTC
SIrera Artrald wrote:
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:

Hey, you totally look like Melisandre, was that intentional?
Nathaniel Raynaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#376 - 2014-07-18 22:10:57 UTC
Voodoo ChiIe wrote:

if so, it'd be a pretty cool choice to emulate. i've seen hundreds of people basing their characters on danaerys, but none of the other female characters seem to get any love

also apparently there are multiple toons named some variation of "jon snow" on eve
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#377 - 2014-07-18 22:17:47 UTC
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:
Voodoo ChiIe wrote:

if so, it'd be a pretty cool choice to emulate. i've seen hundreds of people basing their characters on danaerys, but none of the other female characters seem to get any love

also apparently there are multiple toons named some variation of "jon snow" on eve
Yeah well Danaerys is... yeah... *heart skips a beat*

I actually remembered that actress not from GoT but from another (fairly bad) movie called Black Death that even had Sean Bean in it for some reason.

SIrera Artrald
Titans Rising
#378 - 2014-07-18 22:21:41 UTC
Voodoo ChiIe wrote:
SIrera Artrald wrote:
Nathaniel Raynaud wrote:

actually that wasn't my intention at all, I just made what I thought looked nice! It is very similar though Shocked

Life is a bitch but she's totally doable. She may be a beauty but life, life is a bitch.

Nathaniel Raynaud
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#379 - 2014-07-18 22:25:39 UTC
even though pretty much every eve player seems willing to talk about GoT at the drop of a hat, there apparently isn't an official GoT discussion thread? i'd make one but honestly i'd just fanboy over stannis baratheon and write scene-by-scene analysis of why all the scenes with ramsey and theon are so effectively unsettling
Jen Takhesis
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#380 - 2014-07-18 22:41:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Jen Takhesis
When I fly on by, boys be looking like damn she fly
I jump on the comms, warping thru the system in my new recon, yeah
This is how I roll, police pursuit skin outta control,
It's Takhesis in lachesis
And like Chribba's roll I got the glow

Ah... Man look at that body
I warp out
Ah... Man look at that body