These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Burn Huola

First post First post
Author
Loryanna
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#821 - 2014-07-22 07:51:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Loryanna
Three things, Rahelis:
1) I don't know if I believe you. I'm sorry but so much of this campaign has been fought on a propaganda level that I can't help but feel there is some kind of ruse at work here. Get our coalition to stand down and go back to having normal lives before you all make another appearance in a week or two this time with some new friends in tow.
2) You might be telling the truth, in some honourable final turn. If so then GF and best of luck. That really was a hell of a fight.
3) Winning is easy, you just put your hands in the air and say yay. How you lose is the mark of a man. If this isn't a ploy then you have shown great space honour with these posts.

Howerver, you'll excuse us if we stay on high alert.
Nameira Vanis-Tor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#822 - 2014-07-22 08:28:33 UTC
If genuine then GF, best time I've had in EVE yet. I hope your comrades return one day. It is always a shame to lose members of the community. Even if they are Amarr Militia.

As Lory says we will be keeping our eyes open...
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#823 - 2014-07-22 08:32:54 UTC
Big love Rahelis.

Now....what was I doing...
Ambo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#824 - 2014-07-22 08:35:55 UTC
God damn it! I just get back from a week's holiday and now you implode!

Seriously though, I couldn't join in too much but I've had some great fun fights and it's been a joy to watch so many people step up and contribute in all sorts of ways.

I hope it's not over but if it is then GF.

Thanks to all who came, uninvited, to our aid in that first weekend. We'll never know if we'd have fallen without you but I think anyone who was there will know it would have been close.
Thanks to Amarr and all the various neutrals that showed up for bringing a good fight.
ez caper
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#825 - 2014-07-22 09:41:58 UTC
i don't usualy post here,too much crap on eve o

however if its true RIP aveng ,thx for coming , if you reform at some point come again :)
jjohnpaul xvii
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#826 - 2014-07-22 10:46:35 UTC
GF for being formidable. Normally, I would agree with Pinky' sentiment - at a human level its sad to hear. However.... the deeply unhealthy concentration of pervasive vitriol exhuded by FAR too many members of this corp was a particularly repugnant stain on the warzone. Even benchmarked against the embarrassing levels of ignorance / stih-posting / racism / stupidity / poorly done RP permeating faction warfare (see this thread / entire section of forums for details) from ALL sides, these guys were right up there at the pinnacle of moron.

What goes around comes around - and if true - this just might be the best thing that happens to the more moderate members of the corp (and there are some).
Emokiller
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#827 - 2014-07-22 11:35:50 UTC
jjohnpaul xvii wrote:
GF for being formidable. Normally, I would agree with Pinky' sentiment - at a human level its sad to hear. However.... the deeply unhealthy concentration of pervasive vitriol exhuded by FAR too many members of this corp was a particularly repugnant stain on the warzone. Even benchmarked against the embarrassing levels of ignorance / stih-posting / racism / stupidity / poorly done RP permeating faction warfare (see this thread / entire section of forums for details) from ALL sides, these guys were right up there at the pinnacle of moron.

What goes around comes around - and if true - this just might be the best thing that happens to the more moderate members of the corp (and there are some).

sorry JP too many long words for me there :P ...... im just a farmer..... i shall go kill the commander a few more times
Stalking Mantis
Brave Operations - Lollipop Division
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#828 - 2014-07-22 11:57:03 UTC
Loryanna wrote:
Three things, Rahelis:
1) I don't know if I believe you. I'm sorry but so much of this campaign has been fought on a propaganda level that I can't help but feel there is some kind of ruse at work here. Get our coalition to stand down and go back to having normal lives before you all make another appearance in a week or two this time with some new friends in tow.
2) You might be telling the truth, in some honourable final turn. If so then GF and best of luck. That really was a hell of a fight.
3) Winning is easy, you just put your hands in the air and say yay. How you lose is the mark of a man. If this isn't a ploy then you have shown great space honour with these posts.

Howerver, you'll excuse us if we stay on high alert.

Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

BTW, the statement was that AVNG imploded, not that the campaign was over.

Stil plenty of people would rather pew with you than go back to chasing your stabbed alts and missioners.

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Loryanna
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#829 - 2014-07-22 12:24:10 UTC
I have never used a stabbed alt, nor does anyone I know in Iron Oxide. Sure, we run some missions on our mains when things are quiet. You would too if you had Tier 4.

Stabbed alts, lol - our alts are too busy giving us the OGBs that you whine about ;)
David Devant
CTRL-Q
#830 - 2014-07-22 12:47:32 UTC
Loryanna wrote:
I have never used a stabbed alt, nor does anyone I know in Iron Oxide. Sure, we run some missions on our mains when things are quiet. You would too if you had Tier 4.

Stabbed alts, lol - our alts are too busy giving us the OGBs that you whine about ;)

We should make stabs a sackable offence.
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#831 - 2014-07-22 13:09:04 UTC
By whine, do you mean blow up?

http://i.imgur.com/h75GTzW.png
Otsdarva IV
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Local Is Primary
#832 - 2014-07-22 13:34:43 UTC
ISD Cyberdyne wrote:
Hey guys and girls,

Please remember that all threads, comments, and replies are required to adhere to the forum rules and the specific rules of each sub-forum. I have removed some off-topic posting and have removed some rule-violating comments. Please remember to adhere to the rules, regardless of tone and/or meaning.

Quote:
2. Be respectful toward others at all times.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to be courteous when disagreeing with others.

10. Discussion of warnings and bans is prohibited.

Such matters shall remain private between CCP and the involved user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through email or private messaging. CCP respect the right of our players to privacy and as such you are not permitted to publicize private correspondence (including petition responses and emails) received from any of the aforementioned parties.

26. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued.

Thank you.

reported 4 snipping.
Twisted

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
#833 - 2014-07-22 13:41:31 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
gf, see you in two months.

BTW +1 AVNG. You made a lot of players living in Huola very nervous.
Dreaded Vengance
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#834 - 2014-07-22 13:55:57 UTC
Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:

Think we covered those losses more efficiently...

But didn't bother to spam it in local
Thanatos Marathon
Moira.
Villore Accords
#835 - 2014-07-22 14:14:17 UTC
+1 to AVNG for being willing to bring it.

It always takes more effort to attack than it does to defend for relatively equal forces/numbers. Respect for being willing to give it a go and violencing many internet spaceships.
Vorstellung
Plan.B
#836 - 2014-07-22 14:53:10 UTC
lost couple ships
lost a pod to lag
lost a pod of an alt cos forgot him afk :)
killed A TON

all in all i have to say:

it was very funny so: gf gf gf
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#837 - 2014-07-22 15:02:49 UTC
Dreaded Vengance wrote:

Riiiiight, you guys never local splurged and posted killmails right? I never recieved ridiculous evemails or stupid private convo's from minmatar once...

We all believe we are correct, that our side is the one in the right. Thing is we are all also incorrect and each side is ridiculous. This thread is a glorious temple to the fact both sides in this war shiptoast so much that the only thing to happen is peoples already biased views are re-inforced and every neutral goes 'woooooow FW dudes... bit special aint they don'tchathink' and to justify that behaviour we spout #yeahbut24/7fightsevewesuperiourfucknullsecREKT.

Zen Guerrilla
CTRL-Q
#838 - 2014-07-22 15:16:29 UTC
GF to Team Amarrica.

I'd say i'm sad to see them leave but let's be honest for once. They've been such colossal douchebags since they started #BurnHuola, the only thing i can really think of is good riddance. But that is truly coming from the depths of my heart.

Anyway, we still have a few stubborn Winmatar to take care of. Let's go clean up Huoa, there's trash to take out.

pew pew

Dreaded Vengance
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#839 - 2014-07-22 15:48:54 UTC
Dreaded Vengance wrote:

Riiiiight, you guys never local splurged and posted killmails right? I never recieved ridiculous evemails or stupid private convo's from minmatar once...

We all believe we are correct, that our side is the one in the right. Thing is we are all also incorrect and each side is ridiculous. This thread is a glorious temple to the fact both sides in this war shiptoast so much that the only thing to happen is peoples already biased views are re-inforced and every neutral goes 'woooooow FW dudes... bit special aint they don'tchathink' and to justify that behaviour we spout #yeahbut24/7fightsevewesuperiourfucknullsecREKT.

Personally not guilty of any of the above, I just saw your self congratulatory link and thought I'd post a counter. gf o7

Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#840 - 2014-07-22 16:06:16 UTC
Hmm, you know I was answering a post from Loryana right? It was a tongue in cheak mocking of Lory calling us whiners of boosters XD

I best find out if huolas still going or if I can **** off elsewhere now, I shall continue **** posting in here when i find an answer. I KNOW everyone just can't wait! :)