These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Burn Huola

First post First post
Author
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#641 - 2014-07-17 15:57:11 UTC
60% structure. Get reps on A-VNG now! (Might I suggest some expensive +5 forum resistance implants?)
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
shut the **** up. if you want people to read below the first line on your posts try to not be an arrogant idiot.

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#642 - 2014-07-17 16:04:36 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
tl;dr - LoTR predicted all of this.

Luwc wrote:

Update : Burn Rouschzar complete success while Huola is beeing deplexed. distraction tactic worked
This was predicted in the LoTR post quite a few pages back. Not the exact system, but essentially the same. You skewered your Hobbit. Claim Victory!

Cearain wrote:
That's a very nice accomplishment. See when the gallente "whip more life out of your poor pilots" you do ok.
Really, I don't understand why someone would even talk about "whipping more life" out of a militia pilot just to get them to pvp. It must be a gallente mindset.
The "Gallente are the only reason Huola is secure" propaganda by the Amarr (Saruman) designed to split "Rohan and "Gondor" won't work. It didn't work when Saruman tried to poison the mind of King Theodin in the Two Towers. It's not going to work now.
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#643 - 2014-07-17 16:05:34 UTC
David Devant wrote:
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.
+1. You got some hard core FCs in your alliance.
David Devant
CTRL-Q
#644 - 2014-07-17 16:07:32 UTC
Cearain wrote:
David Devant wrote:
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.



I, Cearain, of the Amarr militia, have lost all grasp on reality.



Hey Caerain, I can get you help, or simply visit your GP.
Cearain
Plus 10 NV
It Burns When I'm PvPing
#645 - 2014-07-17 16:08:20 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
60% structure. Get reps on A-VNG now! (Might I suggest some expensive +5 forum resistance implants?)
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
shut the **** up. if you want people to read below the first line on your posts try to not be an arrogant idiot.



Grasping aren't we?

Everyone knows that is typical FHP.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#646 - 2014-07-17 16:10:37 UTC  |  Edited by: X Gallentius
Cearain wrote:
X Gallentius wrote:
60% structure. Get reps on A-VNG now! (Might I suggest some expensive +5 forum resistance implants?)
Flyinghotpocket wrote:
shut the **** up. if you want people to read below the first line on your posts try to not be an arrogant idiot.
Grasping aren't we? Everyone knows that is typical FHP.
(You should train "humor recognition" to Level 1)
Dread Operative
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#647 - 2014-07-17 16:13:34 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
On an unrelated note, congratulations on your retirement!


Summer time broski! Trying out this new game called IRL.
Anslo
Scope Works
#648 - 2014-07-17 16:15:46 UTC
Dread Operative wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
On an unrelated note, congratulations on your retirement!


Summer time broski! Trying out this new game called IRL.


Bro that game has amazing graphics but holy CRAP does the gameplay suck.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#649 - 2014-07-17 16:19:33 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
(You should train "humor recognition" to Level 1)

They spent all their time training Strawman Erection to 5, Strawman Assault to 5, and LALALALALA I CAN"T HEAR YOU FACTS DON'T MATTER to 7.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

RonPaul Rox
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#650 - 2014-07-17 16:27:58 UTC
Luwc wrote:

Update : "We can't go cheaper than T1 Atrons and Executioners. I don't know how to counter anything anymore" The FW Community




clearly you have not yet faced our battle ibis doctrine, it's pretty OP

http://imgur.com/EGjYLSL

Anslo
Scope Works
#651 - 2014-07-17 16:30:04 UTC
RonPaul Rox wrote:
Luwc wrote:

Update : "We can't go cheaper than T1 Atrons and Executioners. I don't know how to counter anything anymore" The FW Community




clearly you have not yet faced our battle ibis doctrine, it's pretty OP


Even the Scope fears the mighty War Ibis.

Gaze upon its angular, pleasantly plump silhouette and tremble.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Cearain
Plus 10 NV
It Burns When I'm PvPing
#652 - 2014-07-17 16:31:14 UTC
David Devant wrote:
Cearain wrote:
David Devant wrote:
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.



That's a very nice accomplishment. See when the gallente "whip more life out of your poor pilots" you do ok.

Really, I don't understand why someone would even talk about "whipping more life" out of a militia pilot just to get them to pvp. It must be a gallente mindset.



Hey Caerain, I can get you help, or simply visit your GP.



I was just quoting the gallente pilot not agreeing with him.

Make faction war occupancy pvp instead of pve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53815&#post53815

Zen Guerrilla
CTRL-Q
#653 - 2014-07-17 16:33:13 UTC
Rajeet Achmar wrote:
David Devant wrote:
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.


??? The last 3 months before this campaign you guys barely saw the outside of your station unless it was in a bomber?

Ok, you guys are really getting desperate now when it comes to forum pvp.

I suggest you take a break for a weekend. Just like last weekend when you all disappeared to prevent the total asswhooping you wouldve recveived.

Twisted

pew pew

Capitol One
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#654 - 2014-07-17 16:37:31 UTC
Man this is an entertaining thread, haven't seen this much spin and smack since 2012, oh FW never change :)

Rajeet Achmar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#655 - 2014-07-17 16:49:12 UTC
Zen Guerrilla wrote:
Rajeet Achmar wrote:
David Devant wrote:
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.


??? The last 3 months before this campaign you guys barely saw the outside of your station unless it was in a bomber?

Ok, you guys are really getting desperate now when it comes to forum pvp.

I suggest you take a break for a weekend. Just like last weekend when you all disappeared to prevent the total asswhooping you wouldve recveived.

Twisted


Zen you log on for maybe 1-2 hours and ***** in local then leave after you cant stomp your enemy. And stroke yourself to death when you kill an executioner.

Ego's are too the max in this thread right meow.
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#656 - 2014-07-17 16:53:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Christine Peeveepeeski
*edit* You know what i posted something about a fight but it was a gfgf so instead I shall delete it.
Zen Guerrilla
CTRL-Q
#657 - 2014-07-17 17:00:58 UTC
Rajeet Achmar wrote:
Zen Guerrilla wrote:
Rajeet Achmar wrote:
David Devant wrote:
Iron Oxide does not farm and it does not plex. We're here for the pvp. There's so much delusional rambling in this thread.

Here's a cold hard fact: CTRL-Q is presently the top killing corp in eve according to zkillboard and we are sitting at a shade under 80% efficiency.


??? The last 3 months before this campaign you guys barely saw the outside of your station unless it was in a bomber?

Ok, you guys are really getting desperate now when it comes to forum pvp.

I suggest you take a break for a weekend. Just like last weekend when you all disappeared to prevent the total asswhooping you wouldve recveived.

Twisted


Zen you log on for maybe 1-2 hours and ***** in local then leave after you cant stomp your enemy. And stroke yourself to death when you kill an executioner.

Ego's are too the max in this thread right meow.

I have a job and a life. It's also wonderful weather here, you know, summer and all that.

And just fyi, i stroke myself ALL THE TIME. I don't need no kills for that.

pew pew

Terhiss
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#658 - 2014-07-17 17:09:38 UTC
I love each and every one of you. marry me.
Lexiana Del'Amore
Nouvelle Rouvenor
#659 - 2014-07-17 17:34:16 UTC
ty Huola for getting me... OVER 9000 !!!
Anslo
Scope Works
#660 - 2014-07-17 17:35:48 UTC
Lexiana Del'Amore wrote:
ty Huola for getting me... OVER 9000 !!!

Final blow ninja. Every. Time.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]