These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Burn Huola

First post First post
Author
Stalking Mantis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#41 - 2014-07-08 01:10:33 UTC
Live From Houla

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Stalking Mantis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#42 - 2014-07-08 01:18:19 UTC
#BURN_HOULA

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#43 - 2014-07-08 03:11:05 UTC
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#44 - 2014-07-08 04:20:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Christine Peeveepeeski
Welll, that was fun.

GF's all o/

*edit* For some actual content, all amarr actually joined forces for this one pretty much. Minmatar came at us, minmatar + scope came at us, minmatar + scope + gallente came at us and we held. Some quality fights and personally my little gang enjoyed fighting the skirmish guys from gallente/minmatar quite a lot.
Gritz1
Ice Fire Warriors
#45 - 2014-07-08 05:49:09 UTC
#BURNHUOLA27.0

Garr Earthbender
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#46 - 2014-07-08 06:37:25 UTC
A little more than a day and Huola seems to be holding at 30%. End of USTZ fights seemed to favor the Minnie/Gallente. We'll see how it is tomorrow.

-Scissors is overpowered, rock is fine. -Paper

X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#47 - 2014-07-08 07:47:26 UTC
220 wrecks in the Medium plex!
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#48 - 2014-07-08 08:05:25 UTC
X Gallentius wrote:
220 wrecks in the Medium plex!

HO HO HO AND A BOTTLE O' RUM!
Brylan Grey
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2014-07-08 08:07:43 UTC
BREAKING NEWS FROM HUOLA:

The Huolocost is in full force as the Amarr forces push into Huola. Their forces managed to break into the Minmatar defenses, but were eventually pushed back. The Amarr forces engaged in counter attacks while the Minmatar forces kept pushing and engaged in guerrilla tactics to defend their home.

Scope War Correspondents were present on the front lines to bring the latest to New Eden viewers.

Thousands of ships lost, countless crew lives, hundreds of millions of isk burned. Some on both sides are wondering, is it worth it?

For now, the storm is quiet. Both sides are collecting their dead and tallying their casualties. But tomorrow brings a new day, and a new dawn for battle.

Only time will tell if this gross atrocity of failed diplomacy between the sides will continue, and for how long.

Brylan Grey, Scope Works War Correspondence, out.
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#50 - 2014-07-08 11:08:30 UTC
I think I just experienced the tensest moment of my plexing life in EVE.

Medium opens up with 22 minutes before dt.

Kiling the cruisers puts us 8 seconds past dt as we do the maths.

As the game logs us out those left in game see them log off, I was watching as the fleet shrank and shrank and Bam as I logged I saw 'captured' and 1 guy left in game.

Tense stuff for a little button orbiting XD
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#51 - 2014-07-08 11:28:25 UTC
Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
Tense stuff for a little button orbiting XD

Welcome to Faction Warfare done right.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Master Sergeant MacRobert
Space-Brewery-Association
Local Is Primary
#52 - 2014-07-08 11:41:23 UTC
Brylan Grey wrote:

Scope War Correspondents were present firing on Amarrian forces on the front lines to bring the latest to New Eden viewers.
Only time will tell if this gross atrocity of failed diplomacy between the sides including the partisan news crews will continue, and for how long.

Brylan Grey, Scope Works War Correspondence, out.

Twisted

"Remedy this situation or you shall live out the rest of your life in a pain amplifier"

Lord Azeroth
Amarrian Vengeance
Team Amarrica
#53 - 2014-07-08 12:54:49 UTC
Epic Day !
Mra Rednu
Totally Into Spaceships
#54 - 2014-07-08 14:49:31 UTC
revition wrote:
Super Chair wrote:
revition wrote:
Haven't been on but I doubt you will flip it. Amarr are no real threat.

Famous last words

Let's hope not.... ;P I'll get on today and throw my body at some people. In reality I am very glad this is happening. Quality pvp has been very Scarce, at least for me lately. Looking to lose some shiny stuff, do a little trolling in local, maybe make more enemies and get a bigger bounty.

Hmmm, trolling............
Rahelis
Doomheim
#55 - 2014-07-08 15:18:00 UTC
Shipping stuff out of huola began at day 2 - - -
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#56 - 2014-07-08 15:41:45 UTC
Rahelis wrote:
Crap! I have three JF loads going INTO Huola!

The best advice I can give anybody is to let the numerous and reliable neutral logistics corporations do their thing AFTER a system has fallen, not before.
Anslo
Scope Works
#57 - 2014-07-08 15:44:42 UTC
Rahelis wrote:

Out? Our corp hangar tells a very different story.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Nameira Vanis-Tor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#58 - 2014-07-08 16:25:37 UTC
Rahelis wrote:

I would simply like to point out Stalking Matis' well written thread about the history of Amarrian Vengence. Psychological Warfare is an admitted strategy of these guys. I would not be quick to believe this assertion, I have no idea what the Amarr would have to gain by making allies believe that we are abandoning the system...

Nice try though :-)
X Gallentius
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#59 - 2014-07-08 16:32:59 UTC
Rahelis wrote:
I'm surprised it took two full days for the Amarr to start evacuating their assets!

That said, considering the rate they've been losing ships, I didn't think there would be a need for the Amarr to evacuate anything.
Stalking Mantis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#60 - 2014-07-08 16:47:08 UTC
Live From Huola
56% TIDI