These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Burn Huola

First post First post
Author
Anslo
Scope Works
#481 - 2014-07-15 20:00:37 UTC
That BR has amarr fw corps, npc corps, and PL on the minnie side when they weren't even involved.

Meight....

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Baron' Soontir Fel
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#482 - 2014-07-15 20:03:33 UTC
Zhmchzhn wrote:

...


You the Nuli division who joined CalMil?
Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#483 - 2014-07-15 20:23:30 UTC
Baron' Soontir Fel wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:

...
You the Nuli division who joined CalMil?

Yup. That's them.

And while the BR that he linked is borked, he's right that we ended up losing 11 HACs, 2 Recons and 8 Logi over those fights. Happens sometimes - rather that it didn't happen to us of course, but there ya go.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Zhmchzhn
Into the Ether
WE FORM V0LTA
#484 - 2014-07-15 20:26:37 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Baron' Soontir Fel wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:

...
You the Nuli division who joined CalMil?

Yup. That's them.

And while the BR that he linked is borked, he's right that we ended up losing 11 HACs, 2 Recons and 8 Logi over those fights. Happens sometimes - rather that it didn't happen to us of course, but there ya go.


If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

THE SANSHA'S NATION WISHES TO EXPAND ITS BORDERS

SmokinJs Arthie
Black Eagle5
#485 - 2014-07-15 20:30:14 UTC
Zhmchzhn wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Baron' Soontir Fel wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:

...
You the Nuli division who joined CalMil?

Yup. That's them.

And while the BR that he linked is borked, he's right that we ended up losing 11 HACs, 2 Recons and 8 Logi over those fights. Happens sometimes - rather that it didn't happen to us of course, but there ya go.


If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Hope you guys work better then your website.
Deacon Abox
Black Eagle5
#486 - 2014-07-15 20:34:05 UTC
Zhmchzhn wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Baron' Soontir Fel wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:

...
You the Nuli division who joined CalMil?

Yup. That's them.

And while the BR that he linked is borked, he's right that we ended up losing 11 HACs, 2 Recons and 8 Logi over those fights. Happens sometimes - rather that it didn't happen to us of course, but there ya go.


If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

oh no she didn'tAttention

I'm so ******* frightened and enraged right now.Evil How will we ever combat this new, powerful, smack? Someone hold me.Sad

CCP, there are off buttons for ship explosions, missile effects, turret effects, etc. "Immersion" does not seem to be harmed by those. So, [u]please[/u] give us a persisting off button for the jump gate and autoscan visuals.

Veskrashen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#487 - 2014-07-15 20:36:01 UTC
Zhmchzhn wrote:
If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Son... you have no idea what kind of world of hurt you're walking into.

I am so looking forward to watching yet another nullbear CalMil conversion group fall on their faces.

We Gallente have a saying: "CCP created the Gallente Militia to train the Fighters..."

Necrosis KoC
Necron Industries
#488 - 2014-07-15 20:39:15 UTC
SmokinJs Arthie wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Baron' Soontir Fel wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:

...
You the Nuli division who joined CalMil?

Yup. That's them.

And while the BR that he linked is borked, he's right that we ended up losing 11 HACs, 2 Recons and 8 Logi over those fights. Happens sometimes - rather that it didn't happen to us of course, but there ya go.


If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Hope you guys work better then your website.


Really, Is that all you've got?!? We're doomed, our website that has been up for less than a week is in flux and having issues... What ever shall we do?
Anslo
Scope Works
#489 - 2014-07-15 20:53:16 UTC
Necrosis KoC wrote:
Really, Is that all you've got?!? We're doomed, our website that has been up for less than a week is in flux and having issues... What ever shall we do?


Why, you call the IT professionals of GoDaddy.com!

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Baron' Soontir Fel
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#490 - 2014-07-15 20:55:01 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Son... you have no idea what kind of world of hurt you're walking into.

I am so looking forward to watching yet another nullbear CalMil conversion group fall on their faces.


Maybe if they didn't pick a backwater good for nothing home system I could take them for something other than farmers and F1 bunnies.
Zhmchzhn
Into the Ether
WE FORM V0LTA
#491 - 2014-07-15 20:56:21 UTC
Baron' Soontir Fel wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Son... you have no idea what kind of world of hurt you're walking into.

I am so looking forward to watching yet another nullbear CalMil conversion group fall on their faces.


Maybe if they didn't pick a backwater good for nothing home system I could take them for something other than farmers and F1 bunnies.


Our F1 monkeys have beaten you every time they've faced you. But if you want to feel better about being afraid to risk ships worth more than a few million ISK, I suppose you can say whatever you like.

THE SANSHA'S NATION WISHES TO EXPAND ITS BORDERS

Zhmchzhn
Into the Ether
WE FORM V0LTA
#492 - 2014-07-15 20:57:31 UTC
Veskrashen wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Son... you have no idea what kind of world of hurt you're walking into.

I am so looking forward to watching yet another nullbear CalMil conversion group fall on their faces.


I've been in your fleets, and was never impressed - the systemic fear of usage of anything other than T1 Frigates by the Gallente is quite hilarious, I wish Deen logged in more so there was someone challenging to fight.

THE SANSHA'S NATION WISHES TO EXPAND ITS BORDERS

Anslo
Scope Works
#493 - 2014-07-15 21:00:00 UTC
Zhmchzhn wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Son... you have no idea what kind of world of hurt you're walking into.

I am so looking forward to watching yet another nullbear CalMil conversion group fall on their faces.


I've been in your fleets, and was never impressed - the systemic fear of usage of anything other than T1 Frigates by the Gallente is quite hilarious, I wish Deen logged in more so there was someone challenging to fight.


TBH I'd love to have a good minnie+pirate vs Nuli brawl without the amarr. I feel like that would be a long ass fight like that one Med Plex fight with the Moa's vs Ishtars.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Rajeet Achmar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#494 - 2014-07-15 21:34:55 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Son... you have no idea what kind of world of hurt you're walking into.

I am so looking forward to watching yet another nullbear CalMil conversion group fall on their faces.


I've been in your fleets, and was never impressed - the systemic fear of usage of anything other than T1 Frigates by the Gallente is quite hilarious, I wish Deen logged in more so there was someone challenging to fight.


TBH I'd love to have a good minnie+pirate vs Nuli brawl without the amarr. I feel like that would be a long ass fight like that one Med Plex fight with the Moa's vs Ishtars.


Null bears can blob more then you can, so I dont get where you get the idea of a "long ass fight".
Terhiss
Anomalies Anonymous
Initiative Associates
#495 - 2014-07-16 00:52:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Terhiss
Zhmchzhn wrote:

Our F1 monkeys have beaten you every time they've faced you. But if you want to feel better about being afraid to risk ships worth more than a few million ISK, I suppose you can say whatever you like.

I've been in your fleets, and was never impressed - the systemic fear of usage of anything other than T1 Frigates by the Gallente is quite hilarious.



T1 boats against F1 monkeys is adequate doctrine.
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#496 - 2014-07-16 01:29:06 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
Veskrashen wrote:
Zhmchzhn wrote:
If XG and Crosi knew how to do anything other than derptrons you might do better.

Son... you have no idea what kind of world of hurt you're walking into.

I am so looking forward to watching yet another nullbear CalMil conversion group fall on their faces.


I've been in your fleets, and was never impressed - the systemic fear of usage of anything other than T1 Frigates by the Gallente is quite hilarious, I wish Deen logged in more so there was someone challenging to fight.


TBH I'd love to have a good minnie+pirate vs Nuli brawl without the amarr. I feel like that would be a long ass fight like that one Med Plex fight with the Moa's vs Ishtars.


Thats rude! I like a good fight too. I'll bring an atron, will I be allowed in then too?

XD
Stalking Mantis
Brave Operations - Lollipop Division
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#497 - 2014-07-16 01:40:27 UTC
I think the matter is simple really.

The Second the Gallente leave Huola it falls.

In the two days they left Huola reached 60% contestion.

This has been established in the past few days.

So hope the Gallente get comfortable in Huola.

We are not going anywhere.

In other words the Minnies can't defend their home.

/me thread

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#498 - 2014-07-16 01:45:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Stalking Mantis wrote:
I think the matter is simple really.

The Second the Gallente leave Huola it falls.

In the two days they left Huola reached 60% contestion.

This has been established in the past few days.

So hope the Gallente get comfortable in Huola.

We are not going anywhere.

In other words the Minnies can't defend their home.

/me thread


It could also be said, and perhaps more fairly, that amarr were making zero progress until cal mil turned up.

In other words amarr cannot successfully attack a home.

Amarr Militia wrote:
Gallente are useless and only fly derp frigs. Gallente are winning the war for minmar


This seems to be a common theme, kinda sheds some light on the inconsistency of amarrs amateur propaganda efforts.

Nicely done today minnies.
Stalking Mantis
Brave Operations - Lollipop Division
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#499 - 2014-07-16 02:03:03 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:


It could also be said, and perhaps more fairly, that amarr were making zero progress until cal mil turned up.

In other words amarr cannot successfully attack a home.
.


Let's be honest mate. Caldari show up for about an hour maybe two a night. If the Gallente don't FC the fail minnies for 6 hour shifts Huola falls.

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

Flyinghotpocket
Doomheim
#500 - 2014-07-16 02:37:54 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:


It could also be said, and perhaps more fairly, that amarr were making zero progress until cal mil turned up.

In other words amarr cannot successfully attack a home.

Yeah except every other minmatar home in existence, which was soloed by amarr.

http://i.imgur.com/gBG5Yn6.jpg?1?3030

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro